PDA

View Full Version : zackfire back from the dead or something

zackfire17
08-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey guys, long time no see. Like, a really long time. I haven't animated seriously since like 2008 or something. I used to be pretty big into eztoon, but my eztoon thread is already pretty much fully updated so there's not really any purpose in bumping that. I'm gonna try to get back into animating but I definitely have a lot of learning to do to get back into it. I decided to start of with something really simple to get the juices flowing, so I just made an explosion.

http://sta.sh/0uztbxozqhr

extremecarin
08-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Your animation is cool ! But I'm unable to understand it well ! can you explain more about animation please ?

TheOrigin
08-11-2016, 03:25 PM
although it don't have much to it the explosion effect and the dust/smoke coming from it looks incredible.

Creepin_Bro
08-11-2016, 06:59 PM
Your animation is cool ! But I'm unable to understand it well ! can you explain more about animation please ?

There's not much to it
the box blew up

Cobalt
08-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Hahaha, dude I remember you from way back when. I loved your old eztoon stuff which always inspired me to get into fullbody more. I don't have much to say about the animation because it's pretty solid. I think it's pretty funny we both just recently came back to check out this old site. Welcome back though man.