PDA

View Full Version : The Master (Codincx) vs. The Doctor and The Fixer (Alphaeus)

Alphaeus
09-16-2016, 07:43 AM
Whew!

Well, we both worked our tails off to make these rather complex stories. These are the clash of two titanic organizations -- one a near cult of righteousness and justice, the other a machine of evil.

This is the battle between Nehushtan and The Empire of Sin, of The Master and Mistress and The Doctor and The Fixer.

I give you...the battles!

(Whether it is just my computer being stupid or a SP posting issue I do not know, but I cannot copy the battles to make spoilers, so if Gdocs do not work for you, please say so I can post links to different styles).

Hearts (Alph's battle) (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uuY5psb3AHvw-9_3i5jYGEmrEu-UAjhgq8Dlo93pdkg/edit?usp=sharing)

Codincx's Battle (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uybn16cUOC2ZKlcJSYNaWwp2Vto1Oo01y-kvJOTePaM/edit?usp=sharing)

SaulMurphy
09-16-2016, 08:44 PM
Excellent battle. Well done to both of you. I am not particularly good at CnC and whatnot so I'm sorry that I'm not doing it. As for the reason I picked Alph, was because his story flowed like a river. Every paragraph meeting the next without a hiccup. It's that simple.

Chromium7
09-22-2016, 01:09 PM
So I voted for Alphaeus.

That in mind, I had no problems with the flow of Codincx's story over Alph's, which was Saul's complaint. To me, both flowed like a stream, each with their share of rocks, yet ultimately weaving their way down their mountains and into their respective lakes. However, to me personally- not as some wholly objective, truly unbiased soul, Alphaeus' story took the cake. That is to say my vote had literally nothing to do with the other thing about rivers, and that I simply preferred Alphaeus' story.

I should also probably mention that my character, Dante Rockwell, is one of the Coils of Nehushtan that "could most likely be dealt with," having "no place to strike at," with "any act bringing (Dante's relations with Nehushtan) to light" attracting "immediate Empire attention" and "action" following the ending of Codincx's story, and that I'm not sure how I comfortable I feel about that particular ending, that sort of "action" or this battle in general, and that these feelings and my biases are not something that can be safely extricated from my vote and my stance. That in mind, this conflict is between the two of you, and my vote counts for nothing should you both (or hell, maybe just one of you) deem it as such. Again, I'm far from unbiased. Faaaaaar from unbiased.

key word: far

sarabullock
09-22-2016, 04:02 PM
master piece of battle. I'm trying to learn more CnC. wait for my next post :)

Alphaeus
09-22-2016, 04:24 PM
LOL...Chromy...

I had a feeling that one of my Serpents might take a bit of offense at being...ahem...downplayed by The Master.

I guess I should say thanks? :P

Chromium7
09-23-2016, 12:45 AM
I guess I should say thanks? :P

I'm not doing the monthly.

Alphaeus
09-23-2016, 09:24 AM
Yeah you will, Chromy, cuz you just wuv me dat much. <3

O.O
|
/ \

Alphaeus