★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Full name - Krizalid
Birthdate October 23; 19 years old
Birthplace Ireland
Height 188cm (6'2")
Weight 83kg (183 lbs)
Blood type AB
Family/Relatives Kyo Kusanagi (has his DNA), K' (cloned from)
Job/Occupation NESTS officer
Likes His underlings
Dislikes Meetings with no signifigance
Hobbies Collecting clones of celebrities
Favorite food Sports drinks, butter sandwich crackers
Weapon Special battle suit
Fighting style Fights using fight data stored in his battle suit fed through his body

What Krizalid looks like with his battle suit (cloaked) http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/1/18/Krizalid-2001.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20080617133018
What Krizalid looks like without his battle suit (uncloaked) http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx/chars/krizalid-pachinko.jpg

– Krizalid is weak to Cyrokinesis, which is the ability to create ice powers. Any ice attack that hits Krizalid will instantly paralyze him for 15 seconds, and weaken his fire abilities each time an ice attack hits him. Cyrokinesis is the best thing you can hit Krizalid with.
- Demonic powers cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X. You may want to consider this ;).
- Angelic powers destroy defense chromosomes in Krizalid’s body, which basically makes him weaker as time goes on. You also may want to consider this as an option ;).

He was made to be the ultimate Kyo Kusanagi clone, outfitted with a special suit to feed data of fighters into his body during battle. This was achieved by cloning K' (rather than Kyo directly). As a side effect, he gained some of K's memories and believed Whip to be his sister. He was ordered to activate the thousands of Kyo clones around the world by using his suit. In order to gather the battle data necessary for the activation period, he fights the winning team of the King of Fighters tournament. After his defeat, his superior, Zero neutralizes the Kyo clones and attempts to kill Krizalid by throwing a boulder to crush him. In the normal ending, Heidern inquires if Krizalid remembers his real name. He simply cannot remember and dies shortly after. He is revived later by the original Zero and fights alongside him as a Striker in the 2001 tournament. What happened to him following the battle is unknown. However, it is heavily implied Krizalid died once again as seen from The King of Fighters XIV, as Krizalid is one of the souls inside Verse as shown though his win quote against K' where it is released from him.

He is extremely powerful and he knows that, being very cocky and megalomaniacal at times, but he will serve NESTS loyally, no matter what. However, without his special suit his fighting abilities are still top-notch, and deep down he has a hard-working, earnest personality. He was incredibly loyal to Whip, with whom he shared a sibling-like bond.

Pyrokinesis - Because of his blood, Krizalid can control fire.
o Create Fire - Krizalid can create fire from thin air.
o Fire Body - Krizalid can put his body on fire and use it to attack. Krizalid is immune to fire and gains more energy when fire hits him. Basically Fire Absorb.
o Explosion - Krizalid can create a fiery flared explosion around him or his opponent.
• Energy Projectile - Krizalid can fire a purple blast of energy that hits the opponent.
• Energy Attacks - Krizalid can infuse his attacks with energy so that they have more power.
• Slashing Hands - Krizalid's hands can pierce and cut due to his extremely sharp fingernails, almost as sharp as newly made swords.
• Cutting Aura - Krizalid can create an aura of cutting energy around his hands. This helps him charge up his energy involving attacks, such as Cutting Wind.
• Cutting Wind - Krizalid can create an air current that can also cut anyone it touches.
• Multiple Attacks - Krizalid can attack several times at high speed. His arms reach surprising lengths and hits the opponent multiple times(a usual 100 hit attack is normal). These punches are at least 2X weaker than regular punches from Krizalid, but because of the high hit ratio, it’s more than enough to take on an army a minimum of 50.

- K' (real name unknown) was a normal child who lived happily with his sister, Seirah. One day, they were captured by NESTS, a crime syndicate who dealt with drugs, genetics, robotics and biotechnology. K' was kept under NESTS and trained to be some kind of weapon. In 1998, K' was made to participate in the Kusanagi cloning program. He was infused with Kyo Kusanagi's DNA, which gave him the power of pyrokinesis. During the program, K's memory was tinkered with, and he was made to believe that he was Krizalid's clone. Any real memories from his past has either been erased by NESTS, forgotten, or repressed.

- Kyo, who Krizalid was cloned from. Because of his heritage, Kyo can control fire.

- NESTS

- Igniz is very serious and was for years very faithful to NESTS. When he started gaining more and more power, he started to think himself as a god and found NESTS was too small for him. He becomes a megalomaniac with hopes to rule the entire planet. In keeping with his belief that he is a god, his manner of speech is very preachy. His intro speech, and many of the things he says at the end of the match are brief (but lengthy compared to everyone else's quotes) speeches. In keeping with this, when assaulting opponents with his devastating Brutal God Project attack, he declares that he is casting them down from Heaven. In his Disintegrational Universe attack, he draws power from the Milky Way and uses it against his opponent when he captures them in a crystal ball, which will display the overview of the Milky Way as well.

- He is the former leader to an elite assassination group known as the Flying Brigands (known as the Hizoku and the father to a number of their members. He betrayed the Flying Brigands by joining NESTS for personal gain, labeling himself as a traitor by many of the group's members.

NESTS was a secret syndicate that used the King of Fighters 99-2001 tournaments to carry out their plans for world domination. Their ultimate plan was to collect fighters' battle data in the tournament and defeat them by using another team or one of their agents. Once the world was ridden of its only protectors, the cartel would then conquer it, using the data obtained to make their army of unstoppable fighters. Their main headquarters was located in a space satellite hovering over Earth.
They possessed the ability to create super-powered humans, space ships and satellites, and were able to mass produce thousands of Kyo clones in a year. Their scientific advancements shocked the globe, causing former agents to be labeled as terrorists and targets for top-secret research. The cartel ended with Igniz's death.

A sunny morning in Brazil, Krizalid had finally awoken from a three year slumber. It was dark, he couldn’t see. He tried to move, and then banged his head, on what seemed to be like a roof. Then it hit him. “Wait a minute…”.

He pressed a red button, and then he could finally see daylight. That’s when he remembered everything that had happened. The end of NESTS. The death of Igniz and Igniz’s father. Maxima throwing a boulder at Krizaid, nearly killing him. The last thing he could remember was hearing Heidern ask his name…

“Why couldn’t I remember my name..” He thought. Their were still a few things that Krizalid couldn’t remember. Krizalid turned around, and then saw the space pod he came out of. “Ahh, yes.. Dr. Proxicide builds some nice space pods” he said. He then realized all of the people staring at him, and he could feel the terrifying expressions they gave him.

“Crap, how long have I even been here..?” He asked himself.

“He has finally awoken!” The crowd said, then circling around him.

“Finally awoken?! How long have I even been here..?” He asked the crowd. An old, 80 year old, Caucasian man walked towards Krizalid. He had a long, white beard, with an orange, battle ready suit. There was a kanji painted on the back of the shirt, but Krizalid just couldn’t make it out.

“Three whole years! In fact, this is the day we first saw your pod arrive!” The old man said.

“Holy crap, you’re kidding?! That’s incredible…”.

Then he remembered the blood lust that he had for others while on the NESTS spaceship. Why did he not have such the desire to kill people now? It was very confusing for people, but yet, this is always what he has ever wanted. To be accepted, kind, and generous to others, not being hated or having hatred for others.

The old man then realized all of the damage Krizalid had taken, the bruises and scars, were gone.

“Hey, what are you, anyway? Some superhuman-like creature? You had deep gashes in your skin when you first arrived in that UFO of yours, so where are they now?! The old man said, confused.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that” He said.

“Well, this isn’t uncommon for this village… There are always superhumans around here, you are just the first one we have seen up close in person..”.

“Whoa, seriously?!” He said, excited to possibly fight these creatures.

“Yes, but it looks like you might need to brush up on your skills. After all, you have been in that UFO for three years, mind if me and my comrades teach you the martial arts of the Pyro Village?” The old main said, enthusiastic.

“Pyro..?” Those words shocked Krizalid.

“Pyro, as in…Pryokinesis?” He said.

“Yes! How did you know?”

“I have Pyrokinetic powers myself…” He said. Krizalid then lit up a flame from his pointer finger, two other flames circling around it. He then made those two other flames in the shapes of dragons. This was very entertaining for the crowd, and they all deemed him a skilled user of Pyrokinetics. The children awed in amazement.

“My goodness, you’re a prodigy!” The old man said, amazed at his abilities after three years of solitude.

“So, is that a yes, or no, training with me and my comrades? I hope you’re up for it!” The old man said, delighted at the discovery of the boy with Pyrokinetic powers. Without hesitation, Krizalid agreed, and Krizalid entered the dojo.

Available for fights : Yes

~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~

Crank
10-01-2016, 03:38 PM
I'm a lot more iffy on this guy now that I know he's a pre-existing character. Are you sure you don't want to build from the ground up? A lot of people would be more than happy to help with that

Azure
10-01-2016, 04:52 PM
You're bringing an established character into a relatively established world. You're gonna have a bad time fusing things together.

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-01-2016, 05:56 PM
You're bringing an established character into a relatively established world. You're gonna have a bad time fusing things together.

Do you mean mixing the KOF universe into the wRHG universe?

Well... You see, that's not the only universe I plan on mixing in here... For now....

Either way, I have been planning this for 5 months. I know you may not believe that, but I have files of everything that I have written for the universes to merge. Relatively established world, huh..?

I got this. Even if you doubt me, even if people try to bring me down.

Because I know they will..

Azure
10-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Oh, I don't mind if you want worlds to collide. Simple fact is, you shouldn't expect others to leap onboard, or even really feature your things. Everyone has their own canon to some extent, and while a lot of us keep an ongoing canon, if your canon can't mix with others, it'll simply be dismissed.

You may or may not get challenges, so that's also something to take concern with. Not due to mixing worlds, but more due to how your character works. So you may have to be the proactive one.

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Oh, I don't mind if you want worlds to collide. Simple fact is, you shouldn't expect others to leap onboard, or even really feature your things. Everyone has their own canon to some extent, and while a lot of us keep an ongoing canon, if your canon can't mix with others, it'll simply be dismissed.

You may or may not get challenges, so that's also something to take concern with. Not due to mixing worlds, but more due to how your character works. So you may have to be the proactive one.

Oh, ok >_<

Crank
10-01-2016, 09:13 PM
I'm not trying to bring you down, but I stand by my opinion. I'd have the same issue if you had Batman as your guy. I think he's cool, but it breaks an unspoken rule. If my disagreement is an isolated incident, we just don't have to battle each other, but having your own character gives you a lot more freedom.

Najenda
10-01-2016, 11:57 PM
Holy shit, someone else who is in the KOF universe!

This has never happened before O.O *Gains faith*.

I have always skimmed through out the character registry, but holy shit! This is amazing :D

Hopefully we can spar soon ^^

Btw, NAJENDA IS BACK PEOPLE!

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Holy shit, someone else who is in the KOF universe!

This has never happened before O.O *Gains faith*.

I have always skimmed through out the character registry, but holy shit! This is amazing :D

Hopefully we can spar soon ^^

Btw, NAJENDA IS BACK PEOPLE!

I see that your character is also pre existing, you just replaced Andy's name with Yashiro xD

Whelp, you and I aren't that different. I don't know about sparring just yet.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-04-2016, 10:03 AM
When you wonder whether you are in anybody's head canon :( :confused:

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-04-2016, 03:53 PM

You mean if you are my enemy or not? Dude, it's ok. I read your wRHG, and it seems cool.

If you want to be allies, just give me a shout! ^ ^

Najenda
10-06-2016, 04:34 PM
I see that your character is also pre existing, you just replaced Andy's name with Yashiro xD

Whelp, you and I aren't that different. I don't know about sparring just yet.

kk.

Madness_Brothers
10-06-2016, 07:51 PM
H: Seems to be a good characer, even if is premade. ^^
Though I prefer OCs, this brings me back to my KOF phase.

Malacal
10-06-2016, 08:50 PM
You're not. Mystery solved.

Onto more serious matters... this character could use some work and you're new so you might actually be impressionable... maybe. Naw, I'm too jaded to believe this is falling on anything but deaf ears. Moving on...

Don't take the title of spoiler too seriously.

Sin Tally I: Originality
You're getting your first sin for your character literally being a character from a video game. Like, Xate was always bordering that point with his character being heavily influenced by Pokemon, but you take the cake here. It just kinda strikes me as uncreative. At the very least though, your character should be better constructed than most n00bs because of this so, silver lining I guess.

Sin Tally II: The entire first spoiler.
Now, I say that it's the entire first, but it's really nitpicks. I can see this kinda being a "physical description" sort of section with bonus bits to it. However, the sin comes here that you don't really do a whole heck of a lot with the section. Most of it kinda just falls flat. Spice it up a bit and maybe use this to establish what kind of guy he is very first thing. Like, describe his lackeys and why he likes them or something. Otherwise this section just feels like a waste of space.

Sin Tally III: "Krizalid is weak to Cyrokinesis, which is the ability to create ice powers. Any ice attack that hits Krizalid will instantly paralyze him for 15 seconds, and weaken his fire abilities each time an ice attack hits him."
...why? This is so random and makes no sense. Does the engine in his suit lock up? If so, that's more interesting than unexplained paralysis.

Sin Tally IV: "Cyrokinesis is the best thing you can hit Krizalid with."
Hey... which would you prefer I to be hit by, the entirety of planet earth or an ice spike? Usually ice spike right? Here's the thing, there are many better things to hit your guy with, most of them will kill him right off. I guess what I'm trying to say is... don't tell me how my character should fight. This is more a personal gripe... but it feels cringy when you read it.

Sin Tally V: "Demonic powers cut Krizalidís speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X."
Again, why? This isn't pokemon where every character has weaknesses and strength for little reason other than game design. This is a forum for writing short stories of characters beating the hell out of eachother.

Sin Tally VI: "You may want to consider this"
Thanks...?

Sin Tally VII: "Angelic powers destroy defense chromosomes in Krizalidís body, which basically makes him weaker as time goes on. You also may want to consider this as an option"
So he's weak to all divine things? Holy and satanic? That makes little sense, but whatever. I'm more curious as to what "defense chromosomes" are. I'm also curious why you told me, personally, to use your weaknesses as though I'm scouting you out trying to figure out how to beat you and you decided to hold up a neon sign saying "kick me." Calm down, I understand how weaknesses work. More importantly, no matter how much advice you give me it's ultimately my decision whether or not Omega decides to penetrate you with a certain kind of weapon.

Sin Tally VIII: Personality section
Personal gripe here, I think this section could use more fleshing out. Most of your descriptions are one-sentence. However, it's pretty good for a start.

Other than the points I made, I'm okay with your character. I thought a few of the abilities were kinda redundant and could've been condensed into more general abilities, but it's a straight rip so I kinda expected you to post their moveset.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-07-2016, 12:33 AM

Onto more serious matters... this character could use some work and you're new so you might actually be impressionable... maybe. Naw, I'm too jaded to believe this is falling on anything but deaf ears. Moving on...

You're getting your first sin for your character literally being a character from a video game. Like, Xate was always bordering that point with his character being heavily influenced by Pokemon, but you take the cake here. It just kinda strikes me as uncreative. At the very least though, your character should be better constructed than most n00bs because of this so, silver lining I guess.

Now, I say that it's the entire first, but it's really nitpicks. I can see this kinda being a "physical description" sort of section with bonus bits to it. However, the sin comes here that you don't really do a whole heck of a lot with the section. Most of it kinda just falls flat. Spice it up a bit and maybe use this to establish what kind of guy he is very first thing. Like, describe his lackeys and why he likes them or something. Otherwise this section just feels like a waste of space.

Sin Tally III: "Krizalid is weak to Cyrokinesis, which is the ability to create ice powers. Any ice attack that hits Krizalid will instantly paralyze him for 15 seconds, and weaken his fire abilities each time an ice attack hits him."
...why? This is so random and makes no sense. Does the engine in his suit lock up? If so, that's more interesting than unexplained paralysis.

Hey... which would you prefer I to be hit by, the entirety of planet earth or an ice spike? Usually ice spike right? Here's the thing, there are many better things to hit your guy with, most of them will kill him right off. I guess what I'm trying to say is... don't tell me how my character should fight. This is more a personal gripe... but it feels cringy when you read it.

Sin Tally V: "Demonic powers cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X."
Again, why? This isn't pokemon where every character has weaknesses and strength for little reason other than game design. This is a forum for writing short stories of characters beating the hell out of eachother.

Thanks...?

Sin Tally VII: "Angelic powers destroy defense chromosomes in Krizalid’s body, which basically makes him weaker as time goes on. You also may want to consider this as an option"
So he's weak to all divine things? Holy and satanic? That makes little sense, but whatever. I'm more curious as to what "defense chromosomes" are. I'm also curious why you told me, personally, to use your weaknesses as though I'm scouting you out trying to figure out how to beat you and you decided to hold up a neon sign saying "kick me." Calm down, I understand how weaknesses work. More importantly, no matter how much advice you give me it's ultimately my decision whether or not Omega decides to penetrate you with a certain kind of weapon.

Personal gripe here, I think this section could use more fleshing out. Most of your descriptions are one-sentence. However, it's pretty good for a start.

Other than the points I made, I'm okay with your character. I thought a few of the abilities were kinda redundant and could've been condensed into more general abilities, but it's a straight rip so I kinda expected you to post their moveset.
I wonder if THAT means I'm not until I fight, or if my character(s- read Trifold) is so bullshit that they are not incorporated. Probably the latter.

Malacal
10-07-2016, 09:12 PM
What I said was intended to be facetious. I'm not even sure what you mean by headcanon. For their world (answer: hell no)? Their wRHG's overarching story in the wRHG (answer: probably not, given your impressive list of battles)? Their headcanon for the wRHG as a whole (answer: answers may vary, probably no)? A cannon attached to someone's head (answer: If you are in this then you need to have a long talk with your parents...)?

Alphaeus
10-08-2016, 07:45 PM
What I said was intended to be facetious. I'm not even sure what you mean by headcanon. A cannon attached to someone's head (answer: If you are in this then you need to have a long talk with your parents...)?

I fucking lost it here, dude.

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
10-10-2016, 07:44 AM

Sin Tally V: "Demonic powers cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X."

Thanks...?

Sin Tally VII: "Angelic powers destroy defense chromosomes in Krizalid’s body, which basically makes him weaker as time goes on. You also may want to consider this as an option"

tbh i may just make a new character if there is so much wrong with him. Guess my demo meant nothing..Gonna delete this guy.

969_DoomsDruid_969
10-10-2016, 12:45 PM
As for kriz, welcome to my life...
As for alphaeus, ikr?
As for malacal (not sure I have got the right to add the -I suffix of affection), headcanon was in the place I was at b4 stickpage(don't know why I suddenly haf incorekt grammer ank spelingz). It essentially means something that most writers I know have. An image of how other characters will interact with yours next time they meet, and where the story will go on. Essentially just a plot in your head.

Malacal
10-10-2016, 04:43 PM
tbh i may just make a new character if there is so much wrong with him. Guess my demo meant nothing..Gonna delete this guy.

nononononononononononononono don't get hasty.
You're better than most new guys, please keep this. Generally I give up reviewing poorlyu done newer characters because it's so exhausting working through every problem. I think this is a fine character that just in some scenarios doesn't make alot of sense.
If you got through III, IV, V, and VII then I'd say your character is good to go. Hell, maybe not ever half of them depending on how you handle it. I just want reasons for these weaknesses as they kinda just seem to be random.

@Dooms ... I know what a head canon is... I was asking about scope more than anything. Or atleast, I think that's where the confusion here is. You don't talk like a normal person so it's really difficult to tell wtf is going on sometimes.

Killua Zoldyck
03-31-2017, 03:38 PM
nononononononononononononono don't get hasty.
You're better than most new guys, please keep this. Generally I give up reviewing poorlyu done newer characters because it's so exhausting working through every problem. I think this is a fine character that just in some scenarios doesn't make alot of sense.
If you got through III, IV, V, and VII then I'd say your character is good to go. Hell, maybe not ever half of them depending on how you handle it. I just want reasons for these weaknesses as they kinda just seem to be random.

@Dooms ... I know what a head canon is... I was asking about scope more than anything. Or atleast, I think that's where the confusion here is. You don't talk like a normal person so it's really difficult to tell wtf is going on sometimes.

Lol, finally back. So yeah thanks for that. I may continue on the character soon :3

Piston1937
04-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Okay

1. What is KOF

2. I don't like the "cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X"

3. This could be an awesome character if fixed

4. You do know half the fighter online are either demonic or angelic.(Some are both)

5. What does "NESTS" stand for

Killua Zoldyck
04-22-2017, 01:33 PM
Okay

1. What is KOF

2. I don't like the "cut Krizalid’s speed 3X, and cuts his attack 2X"

3. This could be an awesome character if fixed

4. You do know half the fighter online are either demonic or angelic.(Some are both)

5. What does "NESTS" stand for

1. KOF = King Of Fighters
2. Idc
3. What do you want to fix .-.
4. That's cool. Don't care.
5. You don't need to know what NESTS stands for :))

969_DoomsDruid_969
04-22-2017, 02:51 PM
2. Idc

Don't make my mistake bruv. It's unwise to do so.

Chromium7
04-22-2017, 02:55 PM
Oookay, quick thing, Killua- are you the person that made this guy on a different account or are you just talking about this guy like he's yours now? I mean if someone with three posts started talking like that on my wRHG thread, there'd be an issue. Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this just confuses the hell out of me, especially since I had the weirdest feeling that ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ was a Najenda alt from the get-go.

If we could get a statement from the ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ account clearing this whole thing up, that would be great.

Killua Zoldyck
04-22-2017, 03:19 PM
Oookay, quick thing, Killua- are you the person that made this guy on a different account or are you just talking about this guy like he's yours now? I mean if someone with three posts started talking like that on my wRHG thread, there'd be an issue. Not trying to backseat mod or anything, but this just confuses the hell out of me, especially since I had the weirdest feeling that ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ was a Najenda alt from the get-go.

If we could get a statement from the ★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★ account clearing this whole thing up, that would be great.

Nah. I'm Krizalid.
Najenda and me and different. Pretty sure she quit a long time ago.
Just cause we both deal with KOF, doesn't mean we're the same.
You know how dumb that would be?

Chromium7
04-23-2017, 06:40 AM
You know how dumb that would be?
like the back of my toenail

Killua Zoldyck
04-27-2017, 03:21 PM
like the back of my toenail

That made sense apparently..?

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
06-03-2017, 04:06 PM

Hey there! Just to let you all know, Killua Zoldyck = Me! Haven't been on in a while, sowwies ;-;
School, finals, regents, blah blah blah. I will be creating a brand new character, so please trash this thread!

~ Krizalid <3

Azarel CS.777
06-03-2017, 09:31 PM
I just noticed... is ~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~'s profile pic. is Itachi?

Alphaeus
06-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Hey there! Just to let you all know, Killua Zoldyck = Me!

Multi-accounting explanation, please...

You do know that's against site rules?

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
07-04-2017, 10:59 AM
I just noticed... is ~★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★~'s profile pic. is Itachi?

Yes, it is.

★来ҜгιzαlιĐ来★
09-30-2017, 06:32 PM
I don't really know if this counts as a double post as the last one on this thread was over 2 months ago pretty sure, but I might bring this back to life. I don't really know for sure.

Azarel CS.777
10-01-2017, 01:02 AM
I don't really know if this counts as a double post as the last one on this thread was over 2 months ago pretty sure, but I might bring this back to life. I don't really know for sure.

But it's still two posts next to each other, so yeah. I think it still counts.
Galad to see that you're bringing thus back to life though!