PDA

View Full Version : new pic awesome

tdopis
08-11-2008, 02:51 AM
ive been working on a pic .... my first "pic" in flash and i think i did pretty good but thats excactly it i think.... so please C&C and if you thought it sucked then dont hold back and tell me why dont go around saying "it sucks" and not explaining...

0.o here it is
http://www.swfme.com/view/1238872

Tidus
08-11-2008, 03:35 AM
I think this needs to be posted in art, right?

Anyway. Good things first. The lighning looked amazing, and the clouds looked pretty awesome too. The 3D on the platform on which the guy is standing could use some work, though. You also rely on the shadow tool too much. I personally don't like it. That's why the blade doesn't look very cool to me.

tdopis
08-11-2008, 03:51 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOl forgot there was an art section .............never go there:heh: oh and i used bevel on the blade and i was experimenting but thanks for commenting

AppleSauze
08-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Its good for a first. Maybe pay a little more attention to detail.

tdopis
08-11-2008, 07:54 AM
i was gonna make the mountains a bit more detailed and also the platform and such there is a part i did in the leftmost mountains but i got lazy:heh: so i didn't excactly finish it

Frost
08-11-2008, 01:34 PM
IT SUCKED BALLS MAN!!!!!! >=OOOOOOOOO!!!!!! jk. the bg was really good, but the 3D effect on the columnhes stnding on is...iffy...but the sword looks a bit weird...and whats the gold thing on his face?

ps-did you get the anims i sent you?

tdopis
08-11-2008, 04:29 PM
IT SUCKED BALLS MAN!!!!!! >=OOOOOOOOO!!!!!! jk. the bg was really good, but the 3D effect on the columnhes stnding on is...iffy...but the sword looks a bit weird...and whats the gold thing on his face?

ps-did you get the anims i sent you?

yea i did oh and the gold thing is a headband hes looking towardthe mountains so weel thats not excactly his face

Frost
08-11-2008, 05:00 PM
ooooook. i thought so. it just looked weird

and glad you gots the anims =]

FizzlemanJ
08-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Maybe add some more detail to the sticks, like some shadows or something, because they look really plain compaired to the rest.