PDA

View Full Version : Epic Much?{SmC}

Saha
08-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Funny ending xD
I threw my best at this animation.My next animation will be my base v.s. one of pf0's old siggy stick.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/6427/narutotributerh4.gif

I couldn't let my wonderful short anim become a wreck.So I decided to do some effects and some nice movements.I came up with a funny ending though.

I actually wanted to do a fighting-to-the-end scene but sadly I didn't have a suitable background to go with it.

So enjoy!I hope I get alot of comments that has proper C&C instead of just like this
``Nice dud3,Lurv 1t,''
or
``*Some rank in pivot* lul.''
OR
``made me lol a bit,''

I just want a proper comment with full c&c.If you don't know what to type.Then don't post.But,if you have something to say.Please!Help me to get some good c&c.

Rabstar
08-11-2008, 06:25 AM
lol, was ther any point in that?
u couldve just updated the old thred u had
made me lol a bit

Saha
08-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Just shut up and comment on my animation.

0esuf rewop
08-11-2008, 08:31 AM
i still don't think the punch looked right

Automaton
08-11-2008, 09:28 AM
hurr hurr, he dun think the punch luked ryte. olololol. NO

it was very good, you are much better than me now, and the only problem i see with it is maybe it's a bit wobbly? like when he lands after the jump his foot moves a couple of pixels back. Just really try to clean all mistakes as small as that. Very good in all. I'm expecting a really long epic story from you now. GO! NOW, DO IT!

0esuf rewop
08-11-2008, 09:43 AM
hurr hurr, he dun think the punch luked ryte. olololol. NO

it was very good, you are much better than me now, and the only problem i see with it is maybe it's a bit wobbly? like when he lands after the jump his foot moves a couple of pixels back. Just really try to clean all mistakes as small as that. Very good in all. I'm expecting a really long epic story from you now. GO! NOW, DO IT!

lol, nub

LakE
08-11-2008, 10:26 AM
lol, nub

Psst, you can't use the word nub in the pivot section. It's hypocritical.

The effects were a bit plain. There was no build up to when his colour changed, which would've been nice.

0esuf rewop
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Psst, you can't use the word nub in the pivot section. It's hypocritical.

The effects were a bit plain. There was no build up to when his colour changed, which would've been nice.

why is it hypocritical, am i a nub?

LakE
08-11-2008, 11:37 AM
why is it hypocritical, am i a nub?

Technically speaking, no. A nub is somebody who is bad at what they're currently doing. In game-terms, of course.
It evolved from newb/noob which is to be a newcomer. I could go on explaining but what I'm saying is; The pivot section is full of 'nubs' and the odd occasion we get a good piv.

0esuf rewop
08-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Technically speaking, no. A nub is somebody who is bad at what they're currently doing. In game-terms, of course.
It evolved from newb/noob which is to be a newcomer. I could go on explaining but what I'm saying is; The pivot section is full of 'nubs' and the odd occasion we get a good piv.

Yeahh i know the explanation and all, but hypocritical, means that i am effectivly calling some one else something, which in turn i am also being.
And yeah
Newb = New comer
Noob = Annoying new comer
nub = abriviatioon of noob.

Darc
08-11-2008, 03:28 PM
actually, I think its

Newbie = newcomer
Newb = abbreviation of Newbie.

ON TOPIC(for once in this thread): I thought the animation was kul. It was nice and smooth, not too much stiffness, the only thing I see a bit wrong are the movements. IDK if this is interz or not, lol.

Pivotfreak7477
08-11-2008, 04:51 PM
it was good but the only thing bad was when he turns orange his leg looks wierd flicking up like that

ThatGuy
08-11-2008, 05:07 PM
It was good but the only thing bad was the whole thing.

Saha
08-12-2008, 01:44 AM
@That guy.....
What the f?

0esuf rewop
08-12-2008, 02:52 AM
lololololololol .