PDA

View Full Version : Steam vs Mark

Piston1937
02-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Mark looked at the wanted poster in his hand then zooming his vision looked at Steam who was meditating in the center of the courtyard a staff sticking out of a hole in the ground in front of him. Mark was confused why there was a bounty of three million on his head but taking out the outdated trash was a chore that must be done. He took aim from the outcropping on the mountain that he stood on.

xXx

Steam on the other hand saw Mark standing on the mountain outcropping and noticed him taking aim. It was pretty easy especially when you take the fact that Steam’s vision could also zoom. Then like the flap of a dragonflies wings the shot was fired. Steam picked that exact moment to shift position moving his head out of the way of the bullet which made a soft piff when it hit hit the dirt. That was when Sythia decided to walk out of the monastery.

“Good morning Dad.” She yawned rubbing her eyes. She stretched and her joints cracks as the gears were pushed to their limits in range of motion. Steam turned dodging another bullet from mark with a tilt of his head.

“Good morning Syn. I left some charcoal for you in my workshop.” Synthia took this information and in her sleepy mind didn't notice the bullet holes in the ground.

“Thanks.” Synthia turned and headed for her father’s workshop to get her breakfast. Once the door shut Steam turned and looked directly at Mark glaring.

xXx

Mark was practically fuming at the way Steam seemed to be dodging the bullets without even trying. Then Steam looked directly at him a definite glare on his face. Then Steam pulled out a pistol and fired. Mark calculated the trajectory of the bullet and didn’t flinch as the spherical bullet carved it’s own hole in the mountain side. Mark got the message as Steam wouldn’t miss the next time.

“Hey sniper get you mechanical ass down here and fight me like a proper robot.” Steam’s voice echoed up to Mark.

xXx

In short order Mark took this challenge and accepted it like any robot would. It took Mark about ten seconds to jet down from the mountain and now towered above the still sitting Steam. Steam looked up at him and stood up to his full height which bested Mark by a few inches. Both robots extended their blades and swiped at each other.

ZZZZT

Went Mark’s blade as it connected with Steam’s. Then Mark’s other arm shifted to a machine gun and Steam pulled out his pistol. Both guns fired continuously bullets rained between them as each bullet from one gun took out a bullet from the others. They both did a quick millisecond calculation and Steam disengaged jumping into the air as he discovered that his opponent had more ammo than him. Mark however didn’t stop firing tearing several holes in Steam’s shell before he could take cover behind a tree. Then all was silent for the moment. Both robots tried to calculate what the other would do. Then the sound of grinding gears bellowed from behind the tree. Mark’s calculations stopped and he blasted the tree to bits before Steam could do whatever he was planing. The tree didn’t stand a chance versus Mark’s onslaught. Behind the tree was a floating black oval. Mark ran over to the oval and stared at it.

“Hah hiding behind a shield?” Mark taunted. He raised his blade and brought it down on the oval. His blade went right through it. Then Steam grabbed the arm from the other side of the portal and pulled Mark through. Mark flew through the portal caught off balance.

“I could say the same about you.” Steam said as Mark picked himself up off the ground. Then Steam slammed his foot on the ground and the room started moving. Mark switched his vision to thermal and Steam shown red like a bonfire against the blue and green of the huge cavern that they stood in. Steam calculated that Mark would use thermal on account of his own power source. Steam’s shell opened up and he vented creating a cloud of boiling steam filling the cavern. Mark was blinded as the steam filled his vision with bright red. Steam took these seconds and charged toward where Mark was. But when the fog broke before him he saw nothing. Steam was stumped for a second but a second could have been an eternity as far as Mark was concerned. Mark decloaked and his blade flew toward Steam’s head. Steam reacted as soon as he saw the shimmer in the air. He blasted a plume of steam forward and got thrown across the room. Mark charged after him a grenade launcher coming out from his back launching ten grenades at Steam with great speed.

“Hey no fair.” Steam pouted pulling out his pistol. He pulled the trigger but nothing happened. “SHIIIIII-” Then the lights came on and the gears that both of them were standing on started moving and Steam was moved out of the course of the grenades. But that didn’t help much the bombs detonated mid air and Steam was blasted to the side into the shadows at the side of the room. Mark fired a few bursts of machine gun fire into the unmoving body before calming down and walking over to claim the head of his enemy. That was when Synthia ran into the room.

“Stay away.” She yelled. Mark looked incredulously at the little automaton. He pushed Sythia aside and walked over to the corpse of Steam. His blade sliced through Steam’s neck and the head came cleanly off. Synthia fell to her knees her fears coming to life before her eyes. Then mark turned the head around and was faced with empty eyes. Steam wasn’t there. That was when Steam walked out from the shadows in his black skeleton of a body.

“Why do all you lot from the future fall for that trick. First Katrina now you like really?” Steam said crossing his arms disappointed. Then he was brought to the ground by Synthia who tackled her father like a bullet train.

“DAD.” Synthia cried hugging her not dead father. Steam hugged his daughter back and got her off him.

“Syn do you Father a favor go to my workshop.” Steam asked, Sythia got the message as go get the best weapon from his workshop but she quickly launched off Steam and ran out the door which locked behind her.

“Well now that that is over.” Steam turned to Mark his eyes changing from blue to red and Mark froze as a wave of power emanated from Steam.

“Now where were we?” A much darker voice asked, Then Steam vanished and reappeared in front of Mark. His fist on mark's chest a blade partially extended digging into his black alloy skin. Mark hopped back just before Steam could fully impale him. Mark’s arm shifted back into a machine gun and fired of a volley of rounds carpeting the area around Steam. The bullets seemed to phase through Steam as if he wasn’t there. Steam pulled out his own pistol reloading the clip in an instant. Then Mark looked down the barrel as the trigger was pulled. The single bullet hit Mark’s right knee and he plummeted to the ground. Steam smiled.

“Boom.” The bullet exploded spreading shrapnel and water vapor through Mark’s leg shredding the limb beyond usefulness. Then Mark began to short circuit as all the water vapor invaded his systems. His eyes died as he powered down. Steam took a deep breath and released it his eyes fading back to blue.

“Well that was fun.” Steam said walking over to his defeated opponent. “Now what pieces of technology can I scrap from you?”

xXx

Three days later Mark awoke in a bar with a pile of empty bottles in front of him. There was a message also it read as follows.

The bill for your repairs is three million. Since you only had 2.5 mil You own me a drink.

Steam

End

Assassination attempt: Steam

Mark was looking at the wanted bulletin board for bounties at his local black market when one caught his eye. There was a picture of an older looking automaton with a three million dollar bounty. There was no reference of his abilities on the paper or the entire world web database in his head. Mark thought to himself “risky” , Then he reassured himself that “It's just some piece of junk to outdated to be allowed to live”. He inputted the location on the poster through his GPS.

A few hours later He arrived at the location that was high in the mountains in Nepal. As he scanned the horizon he spotted a forest near a lake where he decided if it came to close quarters he would avoid the area , for if the water hit him it would fry him. A bit higher up in elevation was what looked like a Japanese Monastery and on closer scans Mark’s target quietly meditating. Mark noticed a staff close to the enemy robot’s grasp and strategized that he would be able to break the staff with simple machine gun fire if it became a problem.

Situating himself on a small outcropping with perfect view of his target Mark was on the lookout for any more enemies when he decided it was clear to take a shot. Taking aim Mark decided it would be best to get rid of what appeared to be a red casing and then shoot what was inside. Lining up his shot with perfect precision Mark fired the sniper silently at the sitting figure in the distance. The automaton shifted just enough that the bullet missed and hit the ground with a slight “Pff”. “I think he see’s me” Mark muttered to himself with worry. Just to make sure Mark began to line up another shot when a smaller shape sorta skipped out of the monastery. Mark quickly readjusted his aim but thought better at shooting the small figure, as scans showed nuclear capability that could blow the mountain out of existence if hit with to much force.

The two began to exchange a few words and the smaller figure , which Mark had identified as another smaller robot similar to his own target. It was when the the smaller robot began to stretch that Mark took his next shot which his target once again dodged with a slight movement of his head. Mark now definitely knew his opponent could see him and narrowed his eyes in frustration. As soon as the mini-automaton left His target glared at him. “Hey sniper get you mechanical ass down here and fight me like a proper robot.” he yelled to Mark.

Mark accepted the challenge and in a few seconds able to thrust next to his still sitting target who stood to greet him. With an apparent blade to the face. Mark unleashed his own energy blade which connected with his enemies with a resounding electricity sound. Mark then shifted his sniper to his machine gun as the other robot took out a pistol and the two exchanged shots with their bullets colliding off of eachother. Mark then did a extremely short scan with his predictive analytics to attempt to find out what his opponent would do.

The automaton disappeared in a blur of movement which mark tracked to a solitary tree. As soon as he did so a great grinding sound came from behind it. Mark charged the tree slicing it with a eerily calm expression on his face. Behind it was what seemed like a shield the color of obsidian.
“ahh hiding behind a shield?” Mark said and stabbed his blade into it. It was revealed to him it wasn't a shield at all but a portal leading to a place Mark hadn't been before.
“I could say the same about you.” his target responded to Mark’s earlier statement on the supposed shield. Mark’s counterpart then stomped on the floor and large gears began to lift them up. Mark staggered in surprise and activated his thermal vision to properly see in the pitch black room. His target glowed a blazing red against the regular blue and green which surrounded them both. His targets shell began to open up and release what looked like steam disrupting his thermal vision. He knew his enemy would attempt to kill him while he was blind. He accordingly activated his invisibility to counter that. He saw a shape rush past him and decloaked and swung his blade towards it. The other robot blasted his way back across the room with a trail of steam following in his wake. Mark stood his ground and activated the grenade launcher on his back and fired a volley of grenades toward his opponent.

His grenades were under their intended target so Mark had to remotely detonate them. Before he could however his opponent pulled out their aforementioned pistol to shoot them out of existence. Mark prepared himself for a new attack once the grenades exploded but they didn’t. They still remotely detonated with his target screaming “SHIIIIII-”. Mark saw his opponent's body fly to the corner of the room as the lights turned on and the gears stop moving. Mark fired a few more bursts of machine gun fire before beginning to walk to the other side of the room.

It was then that Mark heard a high voice plead “Stay away!”. Mark glanced over at the smaller automaton from before. He gently shoved her to the floor. He didn't want the place to be blown to bits. He also had questions as the little automaton’s nuclear capability was based around the same time period as the one he had previously come to this world from. First however he had to collect his bounty. He severed the head off of the corpse of his target but almost immediately noticed something off. The head was to light. Almost like it was empty…

Then a skeletal body stepped from the shadows. Mark immediately knew it was his old target and dropped the head he had severed from the fake cadaver. “DAD!” The smaller robot yelled and Mark instantly felt horrible. As much of a evil hitman he was he hated dismantling families more than anything else. “Syn do your Father a favor go to my workshop.” The older automaton said to his daughter. The daughter rushed out of the room the door locking behind her. Mark was about to surrender when the older automaton whispered “Now where were we?” in a demonic voice. It suddenly vanished however reappearing next to Mark attempting to stab him in the gut. Mark quickly activated his forcefield snapping the blade in half. The Father leapt back preparing to attack again but Mark had to stop this. He grabbed the older one and put both his machine gun and energy blade to his head.

“Stop” Mark muttered “I'm done”. His counterpart gasped in surprise when Mark let him go. “I just have some questions about your daughter and I need to talk to you then I will leave”. The other robot stopped and muttered “ok” cautiously...

Alphaeus
02-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Just so you know, Saniyea, self-voting is against SP rules.

Urako
02-15-2017, 08:03 PM
Just so you know, Saniyea, self-voting is against SP rules.

Strangely enough, voting for the other person is against the rules too...

I vote for Piston because his is more detailed, more grammatically correct (I know this is your first fight Saniyea so you get props for doing as well as you did grammar wise. I still like Piston's story a tad better even when that is taken out of the equation though), and the story line seemed to flow better. Not a bad first for you Saniyea and I hope you both keep it up.

Saniyea
02-15-2017, 08:09 PM
Yeah one of my friends got onto my computer and messed around with all my shit. I just now was able to get back on the site. I already PMed piston about it so we will just say one of my votes doesnt count.

Urako
02-15-2017, 08:12 PM
Yeah one of my friends got onto my computer and messed around with all my shit. I just now was able to get back on the site. I already PMed piston about it so we will just say one of my votes doesnt count.

Next time I would tell your friend not to vote for you using your own username. Just for future reference, if he/she wants to vote for you then he/she can use their own username to avoid confusion. But don't use the same IP address or someone will think you're using multiple accounts to vote for yourself. (the last person who cheated like that got permanently banned.)

Saniyea
02-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Thats almost exactly what I told him. Kinda feel bad now cuz I got really pissed at him.

Urako
02-15-2017, 08:23 PM
Thats almost exactly what I told him. Kinda feel bad now cuz I got really pissed at him.

If he really is your friend, apologize as soon as you can.

Kali
02-15-2017, 08:26 PM
He already did Its fine.

Saniyea
02-15-2017, 08:27 PM
wow man already? what you do it on your phone?

Kali
02-15-2017, 08:32 PM
Yeah.

Piston1937
02-15-2017, 09:15 PM
So any CNC other than I want to fight someone again

Urako
02-15-2017, 09:17 PM

Patience dude. Also your next on my list when I have time.

Piston1937
02-15-2017, 09:18 PM
Good You'll catch my fighting persona on the way out.

Devour
02-15-2017, 10:06 PM
https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwNxlEOgyAMANC7cABKwWH1NgQJmikltMaPZXff3tf7mHucZ jW7apcVYDsk89isKI9Ui63M9SypH2IzX5BUU96v0lTAhxCR5gl dpClgiA48YQyRlmWm_9D5F9zt3fhptrdqvj8HMiLg.sj4ApnJd WKvJ3oMLhTBKGmIaIVE?width=1382&height=274

Nice multi-account. Consider Kali's "friend"s vote disqualified. Even if you try and say he was visiting your house at the time, this is too much proof to allow it anymore :u

Alphaeus
02-15-2017, 10:16 PM
Saniyea/Kali ~

Just wanting to let you know that Dvor is letting you get off super easy with this. We typically perma-ban folks for doing this. In other words, don't push your luck.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the SP court of law.

P.S. -- We don't have court, we just court-martial and lynch folks :P.

So, learn from pain.

Chromium7
02-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Point is, just make sure whatever it was that happened doesn't happen again. It doesn't have to be a huge thing, but can be made to be. As it is, your rep's been somewhat compromised, but you can move forward from something like this. Say it was really your friend or whatever- idea is the mods here have no way of distinguishing you by IP. Say it wasn't- you've attempted rigging a vote, and were stupid enough with it to get caught. So again, whatever it was, just keep it from happening again.

Urako
02-15-2017, 10:47 PM
I think this might have been an accident. I told him his friend should have voted with his own account. That said, I did tell him that he should not use the same IP address and warned what might happen if he did.

Point being Saniyea, don't do it again. Your friend needs to use his own computer and make his own profile by himself. If he doesn't have his own computer, that is a shame I'll admit (if that is the case I assume he knows about SP because you're showing him?) but it is necessary to stop people from rigging votes which anyone could do if the rules weren't in place.

Saniyea
02-15-2017, 11:05 PM
Alright I'm gonna be honest. It's a fake account. I know this is hard to believe but I didn't try to use it to rig the vote. After voting for myself I realized it was against the rules and I could get perma banned. I went ahead and sent a message to piston but I was worried so I made a separate account and made up the shit story about my friend. When Urako posted he should make a seperate account I figured it would look bad if he didn't and didn't vote. I really over thought a simple mistake I could have just apologized for( I do that a lot in IRL to ). Also to clear things up I'm not foreign I just have the grammar of a 6 year old at 16. I'm sorry you guys I'm not gonna do it again and it was a horrible plan on my part. I forfeit the match because of my own misconduct. Steam can win.

Hewitt
02-15-2017, 11:45 PM

Water Vapour is literally smoke/fog/mist/clouds AKA invisible but humid particles. Are you telling me that Mark is easily susceptible to even the slightest breeze and humidity.

Chromium7
02-16-2017, 08:50 AM
Alright I'm gonna be honest. It's a fake account. I know this is hard to believe but I didn't try to use it to rig the vote. After voting for myself I realized it was against the rules and I could get perma banned. I went ahead and sent a message to piston but I was worried so I made a separate account and made up the shit story about my friend. When Urako posted he should make a seperate account I figured it would look bad if he didn't and didn't vote. I really over thought a simple mistake I could have just apologized for( I do that a lot in IRL to ). Also to clear things up I'm not foreign I just have the grammar of a 6 year old at 16. I'm sorry you guys I'm not gonna do it again and it was a horrible plan on my part. I forfeit the match because of my own misconduct. Steam can win.

Wish you luck in the future, Saniyea. It was good of you to step up, even if that didn't happen immediately after you recognized your mistake, you failed to register the action as a mistake before having made it, and were unwilling to accept responsibility until after the mistake had been more or less discovered. As said, best thing to do from here is move forward. You seem to be doing well in that so far, and I wish you well in that from here on- same for everyone else.

Saniyea
02-16-2017, 09:20 AM
Hey is it okay if I give the fake account to an actual person? If not can I just delet or do I have to ask the mods.

Piston1937
02-16-2017, 09:32 AM
Well it was a good match. and you did pretty good for rushing a story in two days.

Urako
02-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Hey is it okay if I give the fake account to an actual person? If not can I just delet or do I have to ask the mods.

Nope. There are two brothers who came here before but they were stuck with one account i''m afraid.

Saniyea
02-16-2017, 09:42 AM
(Piston)Thanks man I thought yours was pretty good to.(Urako) Alright can I just delete it then or do I have to ask mods?

Urako
02-16-2017, 09:53 AM
I would have thought the mods deleted it already, but if they haven't just don't use it again.

Saniyea
02-16-2017, 09:54 AM
Will do thanks. I also wanted to apologize to anyone reading this thread for ruining the battle. Sorry you guys it won't happen again. If anyone wants to battle me even after all of this I would be happy to do so. Just pm me alright.

Saniyea
02-16-2017, 02:48 PM
Water Vapour is literally smoke/fog/mist/clouds AKA invisible but humid particles. Are you telling me that Mark is easily susceptible to even the slightest breeze and humidity.

Yeah was thinking the same thing.

Piston1937
02-16-2017, 07:00 PM
Yeah was thinking the same thing.

It was only one way for Steam to defeat Mark. If you want I can go back and put a new ending on. Maybe See what synthia brings?

Hewitt
02-16-2017, 07:48 PM
It was only one way for Steam to defeat Mark.

Right. Because conventional fisticuffs went out of style a century ago.

You don't even understand my question: Water Vapour is literally everywhere. The very air we breath is composed of condensing and evaporating water. Heck, in an air-conditioned environment, Mark--a ROBOT FROM THE FUTURE---falls because his circuits got perspiration. The guy wouldn't last a day in foggy ol' Silent Hill.

Its utter retardation in its most basic level.

Also the 2nd thing that gave me a laugh:

Then the sound of grinding gears bellowed from behind the tree. Mark’s calculations stopped and he blasted the tree to bits before Steam could do whatever he was planing.

Apparently Mark is a carpenter, because he was doing some arts and crafts (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(tool)) on the shrubbery before being attacked.

Btw, the word 'bellowed' implies a guttural source; something from either an animal or a human. Unless the gears were Lovecraftian in origin, I doubt this sentence even works.

I could go on. I think I will.

Steam on the other hand saw Mark standing on the mountain outcropping...

Then Steam slammed his foot on the ground and the room started moving...

You're not even consistent with where your characters are. Nevermind that Steam has not enough strength to shockwave the ground if his sheet is anything to go by (terribly formatted btw), apparently the mountain is now an enclosed space at the mercy of the author's brand of quantum mechanics.

Do you understand now? Your entire story operates on a logic not from this world. Moreover, it is obv first draft without a proper perusal. It is the kind of battle I would read to children, because it reads and uses logic like it came from imagination-land.

I vote for Piston because his is more detailed, more grammatically correct

Seriously?

Piston1937
02-16-2017, 09:13 PM
I should have just kept my mouth shut.

Urako
02-16-2017, 09:19 PM
Seriously?

Note that I did say he had more of those things.

To be fair, you literally asked for this. case in point below.

Hewitt
02-16-2017, 09:21 PM

I'm not taking it personally with you, I am simply pointing out the flaws of your story.

What you wish to do after is up to you. But you cannot keep passing off first draft things forever. When you are done fighting for fun and want to seriously start writing well, you'll know what to do

Note that I did say he had more of those things.

Implying that Mark had less? Sorry. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that you have hazy judgement.

Urako
02-16-2017, 09:21 PM
I'm not taking it personally with you, I am simply pointing out the flaws of your story.

What you wish to do after is up to you. But you cannot keep passing off first draft things forever. When you are done fighting for fun and want to seriously start writing well, you'll know what to do

Dude you're missing the point. If not for fun, why are any of us here? One thing i do agree with though is that I don't think they should have rushed.

Implying that Mark had less? Sorry. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just that you have hazy judgement.

Okay I admit the judgement is a bit hazy given how similar they are. But yes, I do see a difference and Piston's seems a bit better to me. (No offense meant to you Saniyea. It was a pretty decent first fight.)

Hewitt
02-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Dude you're missing the point. If not for fun, why are any of us here? One thing i do agree with though is that I don't think they should have rushed.

I think its pretty selfish and close-minded to believe that Fun can only be defined one way.

Of course there is fun in battling. But there is also fun in writing. And writing well. So I am simply telling Piston to enjoy one and giving him tips to enjoy the other.

Urako
02-16-2017, 09:46 PM
I think its pretty selfish and close-minded to believe that Fun can only be defined one way.

Of course there is fun in battling. But there is also fun in writing. And writing well. So I am simply telling Piston to enjoy one and giving him tips to enjoy the other.

You have a good point there.

I'm still not changing my mind about my vote though. Honestly, it makes a lot more sense if you've read Steam's profile. (Though you shouldn't have to. Word of advice to you Piston, don't assume people know what you're talking about.)

Hewitt
02-16-2017, 09:47 PM
That is your opinion to make. But I am here to critique and that is what was asked

Alphaeus
02-17-2017, 06:30 AM

A newbie simply does not ask for CnC from Hew. :D

Piston1937
02-17-2017, 08:54 AM
I'll keep that in mind. Also Hew This was put together in an hour or two.

Hewitt
02-17-2017, 09:17 AM
You know, the least bit you could do is just say "I'll keep that in mind. Your observations are noted. Thank you." or maybe even "You're kind of a dick, but you have a point." or "I accept your comments" in the most basic neutral way possible.

But no. Some shred of you still believes whatever you submitted on this thread needs to be justified. You have to somehow feel that I have to lessen the blow just a little bit because you:

...rushed this.
...did it in a day because life.
...had no time but didn't want to submit nothing so here it is.
...not writing to be good, but writing for fun anyway.

You know, and I'm sorry but this isn't just you but every newb ever who's ever said this: It doesn't matter the circumstances behind your draft. The fact is, there are things wrong with it and I am pointing them out. The CNC is not an attack on your ability as a writer, but a stab at your written work. Never mind you asked for critique, never mind you rushed it. Those notions have no weight on the fact that what you wrote was pretty bad.

Is what you wrote pretty bad? Yes.
Does it mean that you're a bad writer? That remains to be seen. So far, its a 1:1 Bad Ratio but that doesn't really say anything about you.
Does it mean that if you didn't rush it it would look better? Perhaps. But more importantly, perhaps not. A work from the future or a work that doesn't exist cannot be critiqued.

So yeah, I don't care that you rushed it. I called it as I see it. It's up to you if you want to take it personally.

Also...ignore comments like these:

A newbie simply does not ask for CnC from Hew. :D

These people see me cnc and they think "Oh Hewitt's gonna pwn him". Stop it. You think I love tearing things down? I love joking about bad writing, but wouldn't it be swell to see people get better too.

Saniyea
02-17-2017, 10:08 AM
Well everything went to shit pretty quick while I was gone

Chromium7
02-17-2017, 10:16 AM
Any CnC's good CnC, thanks again Hewitt. ^_^

Urako
02-17-2017, 10:58 AM

Not really, Hewitt is a bit stern and we have disagreeing points, but I doubt there's any animosity involved.

Hewitt
02-17-2017, 11:13 AM

You mean it didn't already go to shit when someone decided to have a split personality

Saniyea
02-17-2017, 11:56 AM
You mean it didn't already go to shit when someone decided to have a split personality

Lol you seem to be a pretty intense person.

Alphaeus
02-17-2017, 01:38 PM
These people see me cnc and they think "Oh Hewitt's gonna pwn him". Stop it. You think I love tearing things down? I love joking about bad writing, but wouldn't it be swell to see people get better too.

Heh, not pwn, nor tear things down. It's just that you are willing to say more than most people, an admirably quality. Just one that is very...blunt. I, personally, have no problem with this. That was said in humor.

Just a note.