PDA

View Full Version : Mark 1 (Saniyea) Vs. Piasu (PiasuSan)

PiasuSan
02-21-2017, 04:34 PM
I fucked up earlier

The Battle between an Android and a Swordsman.

Piasu is seen sitting on a rock sharpening his straight sword. He stops to take in his surroundings. He is in his favorite type of environment, a forest, for the simple fact that he likes nature and all it’s beauty. He puts his hand out so that a bird can land on his index finger. “Aw what a cutie, are you lost? Or are you hungry?” Piasu says as he gets out some bread crumbs with his free hand.

He grabs a handful and holds in towards the bird. Which jumps onto his other hand and starts eating. The bird finishes eating and flies away. A courier comes into view waving a letter in his hand and running towards Piasu. However a Loud bang is heard and the courier flies to a tree from momentum of a fast projectile blasting a hole through his head.

Piasu’s instincts make him jump behind a tree with his straight sword out. He hears loud metallic footsteps on dirt ground slowly walking towards him. Piasu sees the “man” although it isn’t a man it’s some kind of machine, black in color with two bright green lights as eyes. Piasu stands up cautiously. “Who are you and what are you?” Piasu yells at the thing.

“I am an A.i named Mark 1” Said the machine. “What is A.I?” Piasu asked as he is new to this new-age technology. “It is artificial intelligence, smart guy.” “Mark 1” stated sarcastically. “Now no more talk now you die.” He states as he starts to aim at the tree Piasu is behind. Piasu acknowledges this action by jumping up on a branch of another tree, only to use it as a springboard dashing at his enemy.

He slashes his straight sword at his enemy only for the attack to bounce on an invisible barrier. “What is that!?” Piasu growls, and jumps away when he notices the thing aim at him again. “Why, it’s a shield to protect me.” The machine said mockingly. ‘Since when did tech talk?’ Piasu thought as he started working on a plan to break that shield. However the machine started shooting projectiles at the tree causing Piasu to jump down.

He deflected some of them with his straight sword. ‘Thank god my sword’s are strong enough to stop bullets, and my eyes being able to see them’ Piasu smirked as he jumped toward another tree. The machine started flying and dashed at Piasu with speed inhumanly possible. Piasu Swung his sword at the rapidly approaching enemy. This time he hit the enemy’s arm denting it’s armor.

Piasu jumped back ‘How? That swing was perfect and only a dent?’ the machine disappeared. Nonetheless Piasu still could see his outline. Meaning it’s only camouflage. Piasu swung as hard as he could at the machine’s dented arm. This time he saw sparks and oil dropping off the arm.

‘So the shield doesn’t work sometimes, now to find out exactly when.’ When the machine came fully to view Piasu noticed a glimmer of light bounce of an invisible barrier. He focused on that and soon he could see the whole shield. ‘It reacts to light. That’s helpful.’ Piasu thought as he jumped backward and threw some knives at the shield. The machine started firing at him using the bullets to stop the knives and causing Piasu to once again be on the defensive. ‘I need to get rid of that arm.’ Piasu deflected a bullet with enough force it actually reflected into his enemy’s shield.

The machine, fed up with the length of the battle dashed at Piasu. Piasu notice the shield was dissipating. He pulled out SeverSword and slashed at the machine. This time the machine had a sword made of bright green light, the same as it’s eyes. Piasu jumped backwards ending that little clash.

“I am resistant to normal swords you might as well give up and let me end you.” “Mark” stated matter-of-factly. “If that's the case then explain that arm of your’s, and SeverSword here isn’t normal.” Piasu pointed SeverSword at the machine. Piasu and the machine dashed at each other, Piasu pulled SeverSword back and planned to slice with so much momentum that it slices directly through the machine. While the machine has his sword of light, as Piasu is gonna call it, directly in front of him aimed at Piasu. Piasu ducked under the sword and canceled his attack, jumping to the left of the machine.

He swung Seversword into the machines side causing massive damage. However the machine had other plans and slammed it elbow into Piasu’s head sending the man flying through a couple of trees. Piasu stood up on shaky legs bleeding from his forehead with a broken nose and a splintered branch stuck into his side. Piasu coughs up blood but he isn’t done. He dashes at the machine both his swords in his hands.

He holds them both up crossing his arms into an “X” style. He slashes with so much strength the shield cracks but stays firm. The machine kicks Piasu back into the trees. Piasu now has a couple broken ribs but isn't gonna give up. He dashes at the machine with new found speed.

The machine starts dashing at Piasu, whom kicks the machines jaw with so much might in flies into the air a few feet. Piasu jumps at the machine and sends SeverSword swinging down at the machine’s head. The sword smashes the head into a mess of parts and glowing green wires. However, the machine is still moving it slashes at Piasu cutting him and the branch. Piasu starts to spin on his toes so rapidly he turns himself into a sharp mini-tornado, that starts slashing the machine faster than the machine can shield.

Several parts and wires fling into the air, the machine barely manages a it’s shield in time to stop a fatal blow. Piasu’s spinning is stopped abruptly by the shield although it’s cracked even more. Piasu dodges the next hit and slams SeverSword into the machines almost broken shield, which shatters, giving Piasu a chance to end this fight. He dashes towards the machine stabbing it with SeverSword. Piasu then kicks the machine off of his sword.

However, the machine grabs SeverSword tightly and pulling Piasu close. The machine's center starts vibrating and glowing. ‘I have a bad feeling about this, but i’m way to injured to run from this, i’ve used all my energy in such a short fight.” Piasu rips Seversword out of the machines grip and begins running. He gets about a meter away when the blast connects sending him sprawling into the air and towards more trees. Piasu feels his back start to burn when he goes face first through a tree.

Piasu gets up on very shaky legs and starts walking to the dead courier. He picked up the letter and it said,

‘You have been chosen as a test for the military android “Mark 1”, this test is for the greater good of the military of the world please send feedback, if you live.

Love, your Friendly Military’

“F-f*ckin’ lying *-*ssholes” Piasu Said through teeth. Piasu slowly begins to use a emergency first-aid kit. He manages to fix himself up long enough to get to the clinic half a mile away. However, something doesn’t feel right, that fight ended to quickly for the type of opponent Piasu faced. Piasu turned to look behind him and noticed an oil trail 10 feet from him blood trail.

When he looks forward again he is punch through the wall of the clinic, causing the staff and patients panicking out the exits. Piasu manages a weakened swing that cuts the weakened metal of the bot’s abdomen, slicing it’s burnt, dented and cut parts apart. Piasu then goes to the front desk and asks a frightened staff member for help. “I-i’ll even pay for the damage to the c-clinic i have enough s-saved from… y-you don’t wanna know.” He said while coughing up blood. Piasu then fainted on the clinic floor victorious.

He awoke in the clinic room wrapped in bandages with 2 sets of flowers on the table next to him. One, a beautiful bouquet of of Roses and Lilacs, with a card from his sister, and a gift to it right. The other was black roses with a card from the “Government”. Attached to it was a survey.

Capture attempt:Piasu

Mark was in the repair room in one of his safehouses when he got the email. It was of a new bounty, a man named Piasu Wielder of the Seversword. The bounty spoke of two swords and a predictive ability similar to his own predictive analytics albeit , less advanced. The guy was dangerous alright but nothing Mark couldn't handle. It was at that moment that Mark scrolled down the email and saw that it was a catch and bag bounty ( catch the target and bring it to a designated “extraction” point for those of you who don't know.).“Well shit” Mark thought to himself. This would make his job significantly rise in difficulty and risk.

The bounty never specified on weaknesses he could exploit , so he would have to do some research on the Man before engaging in a fight against him. After a few minutes he had everything the internet had on this man. From what Mark could see his most obvious weakness was his inability to attack at long ranges. Another was that Mark was much faster than the man and could outrun him need be. Now it was only a matter of finding him. The last known place he had been seen at was somewhere in Rock Hard City , U.S.A. Which was a problem since Mark was a ocean away from him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After catching a plane from Delhi , India (Which Mark had cloaked himself in because a highly advanced android is also highly noticeable on a plane and , Mark didn’t need people tracking his location.) Mark arrived in Rock Hard City. He needed to get to his bunker here and proceed from there. Mark still had his cloaking from the plane on as he traversed the streets and alleyways of the city. He finally reached his destination a café called Winter delights. After walking in behind a slow-moving group of customers he stood in a corner and sent a text to the cashier letting him know he was here. The middle-aged man walked over and opened the employees only door and left it open for Mark to walk through and close it silently , unnoticed.

After walking through a couple of offices he went to an empty room and said the code word “Demosthenes”. The floor collapsed below him and he activated his thrusters on his feet. After jettisoning down safely , the hatch closed behind him behind him. He walked down one of the underground corridors until he reached the armory. Once there he equipped himself with standard shock darts for sniper bullets , a shock baton attachment for his arm instead of the standard energy blade , some metal cord to restrain his target once he was down , and last smoke grenades to replace the normal incendiary for his grenade launcher. “This should be enough” Mark thought as he went to the extraction room to begin the hunt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark needed to track down his target so as Mark launched himself onto the roof of a building and once again activated his cloak. As he jumped from roof to roof he looked for Piasu’s last recorded location. He arrived at the bar and silently slipped through. He was here last. Mark decided to wait until he came back as this was the kind of place that only regulars attended. After waiting 4 hours Mark had decided to move , when he walked in. The man Mark was looking at matched the image from the email in every way and carried two swords. Yes this was definitely him. Mark planned to tail him from the bar once he left and would tag him perhaps in an empty alleyway. Then he looked right at Mark. He smiled a little and dashed out of the bar. “How the hell did he see me” Mark thought , astonished.

Mark turned off his cloak and activated his thrusters , flying after Piasu as drunken onlookers gaped in shock. He saw him heading toward an empty lot with patches of daisies and accordingly flew after him. As Mark turned the corner a large blade was positioned to cleave him straight in half. Mark Narrowly dodged the blade and swung around with his shock baton connecting it with a smaller although no less dangerous sword.

Weapons crossed the two looked at one another with grim satisfaction. This was to be no quick and easy fight but one with difficulty as both had mastery in their own ways of combat. Piasu brought Seversword in a wide arching movement , crashing down upon Mark. Mark quickly unlocked their weapons and activated his force field which Seversword lodged itself in. Mark quickly deactivated his force field and leapt forward right into Piasu.They both collapsed onto the ground with Mark desperately beating at Piasu’s face with his baton. Piasu in return took out his throwing knives and tried , in vain , stab Mark in the gut.

Piasu finally pushed mark off and using Seversword cleaved off Marks Shock Baton arm. Sparks flew around as Mark in return fired a Shock dart at Piasu’s leg. The dart went off on contact and Piasu fell to the ground grabbing his regular sword and looking at where Mark once was laying. Mark had of course moved behind his opponent and promptly kicked him in the back of the head. Piasu slumped over while Mark inspected his sparking wound. “That will be expensive to replace” Mark thought as he began to tie up Piasu with metal cord.”Didn’t even get to use my smoke grenades” he muttered to himself as he began to drag Piasu off to the drop off location specified on the bounty.

Happy Fight! And may the odds be ever in your favor

Piston1937
02-21-2017, 05:47 PM
Too both of you. Good fight.

Saniyea
02-23-2017, 09:04 AM
My only qualm is that Mark doesn't work with the government. He is more of a private operative who will take a job that pays the highest. If that happens to be the government than he will work with them but he wasn't madeonly by them.

Urako
02-23-2017, 09:40 AM
My only qualm is that Mark doesn't work with the government. He is more of a private operative who will take a job that pays the highest. If that happens to be the government than he will work with them but he wasn't made by them.

Wasn't he a military bot from the future though? That means the government either made him or gave a contract to a company to make him.

Saniyea
02-23-2017, 11:44 AM
Yeah I meant employed. Sorry bout that.

PiasuSan
02-23-2017, 06:05 PM

Yeah, the only reason I had the government there was because when i was using your character's profile to write about him it felt like you were made and hired by the government only. So sorry if that's not what it was meant to be

Urako
02-23-2017, 06:05 PM

No worries. You might want to fix that for future reference though so not to confuse your opponents.

Saniyea
02-23-2017, 11:05 PM
Yeah, the only reason I had the government there was because when i was using your character's profile to write about him it felt like you were made and hired by the government only. So sorry if that's not what it was meant to be
It's fine just setting it straight that he was Made in the future by governments but however is employed now by the highest bidder

Saniyea
02-26-2017, 10:59 PM
Hey is it normal that only 3 people vote and then the poll dies? Is it just for battle zone polls on wrhg? Just wondering for future reference.

PiasuSan
02-26-2017, 11:03 PM
First, Double post avoid doing that.
Second, Possibly hahaha

Urako
02-26-2017, 11:11 PM
Hey is it normal that only 3 people vote and then the poll dies? Is it just for battle zone polls on wrhg? Just wondering for future reference.

Meh. Sometimes it's worse. The point is, it's a very slow period, everyone is busy with Alphaeus's tournament, and its fortunate that you got what you did lol.

I am glad you got the responses you did though because I would hate for this to go ignored. It's a real shame if/when that happens.

Saniyea
02-27-2017, 08:37 AM
Meh. Sometimes it's worse. The point is, it's a very slow period, everyone is busy with Alphaeus's tournament, and its fortunate that you got what you did lol.

I am glad you got the responses you did though because I would hate for this to go ignored. It's a real shame if/when that happens.
Alright that makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification. I just needed one more vote tho!