PDA

View Full Version : Veir

Chromium7
02-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Veir
https://yt3.ggpht.com/-qENJLBLiCXE/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAAAA/G1guX2j9pq8/s100-c-k-no-mo-rj-c0xffffff/photo.jpg

name says it all really

Clan Member(s):
Deveir
IgnusVeirns
Kaveirmoo Wolf

Honorary Member(s):
Veir

Clan Allies / Rivals:
The Night Creatures (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?96623-New-Night-Creatures-Clan-Event-What-s-Going-On)
Azure (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?102518-AZURE-(new-af)-(4-Spots-Open-JOIN-NOW))

Clan Events:
-1-
write about Veir
-2-
???
-3-
?!?!?!

this is where they will go when he's done themOnce upon a time veir was a guy named Veir. He was a cool guy, rather laid back and chill, but underneath all his fluff he was full of life and energetic. He once ran an role-play on a obscure forum that would later be played by a guy of the name of IgnusVeirns. This Ignus guy was a bit of an idiot, and didn't quite know what he was doing yet, but Veir showed him the proper way, and now he's much better at RP's than he ever was...this is where they will do when he's done them
Theme Song : "The Veiry Best"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

Inspirational
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLydAEwoq53yoK2rGbtVX4NN1QIzzVAbTm

Clan Tryouts:
please and thank you

Piston1937
02-26-2017, 04:00 PM
um ?

PiasuSan
02-26-2017, 04:25 PM
Well then, i wanna guess this is a joke?

Chromium7
02-26-2017, 04:27 PM
veir is accepting applications
richardlongflop has declined an invite

to those calling this a joke i want you to know that i take this clan veiry seriously

PiasuSan
02-26-2017, 04:40 PM
yet you make a pun. Hahaha

Piston1937
02-26-2017, 04:56 PM
I am still confused.

I am not saying this is a joke.

I am just confused

Mornet
02-26-2017, 06:04 PM
theres like nothing here that says you're seroius about this clan man.

Devour
02-26-2017, 08:01 PM
Sign me the fuck up :canadian:

Chromium7
02-26-2017, 10:15 PM
theres like nothing here that says you're seroius about this clan man.

look, i'm gonna say this one more time. i'm veiry serious about Veir
if you're looking for some kind of historical context- back when i was new from FA, one of the things that happened was i was granted ownership of a clan called freeborn. this was my second leadership position ever and obviously i was super stressed and scared and awkward. well one day after i decided i wasn't going to be awkward anymore i looked back on stickpage and my clan had been locked. well as it turned out, one of the original members of the clan, kyra- basically a cool energy lady with a demon in her head- had shot herself in the brain and well that was the end of that

with all that said and done i just needed an escape, and for me Veir is that escape. my hope is that Veir can be this for you so that i don't have to and can go back to playing video game. so in more veir-related news, devour has been "signed the fuck up," per his request, meaning that he is now a member of veir. his official clan title is listed as "Deveir." i have also encountered an interesting personage. i am not sure who this man is or where he originally came from, but he appears to answer to the title of veir. when asked regarding the clan and its ideals, this is what he had to say:

http://i.imgur.com/gDLY5eh.png

wow. i have never seen someone embody the ideals of veir so succinctly in one non-veir syllable. wow.

while this specimen has not expressed a direct interest in joining veir, i have made the choice to list him as an honorary member.

i know that the clan template does not really go into the matter of honorary members, but believe me, it's a thing.

i myself am currently in 3 wRHG clans, outside of Veir, and one of them i am listed as an honorary member for. i can only assume this means i am of more honor than the other members, as is the case with this purported "veir," and so i am listing "veir" as an honorary member of veir.

should the honor of this veir be called into questioin, i implore the mods of this community as well as deveir to defend this fragile creature. he is veiry kind.

devi
02-26-2017, 11:03 PM
Stop being a bundle of veir.

Chromium7
02-27-2017, 07:55 AM
Stop being a bundle of veir.

Neveir.

IgnusBurns
02-27-2017, 08:45 AM
^ Knowing this guy I'd have to say he's serious. Now then, can you join more than one clan? If so...

Can I join?

Chromium7
02-27-2017, 12:49 PM
IgnusVeirns is now a member of Veir.
Just a reminder on the event- you must write about Veir.
Please stay positive. If you write anything mean about Veir, Veir will not be happy and may kick you.

IgnusBurns
02-27-2017, 12:54 PM
(Can't believe it... That was too easy...)

So, does the event have a deadline? Or can I turn it in whenever? I'll work on it... (For Veir...)

Chromium7
02-27-2017, 01:09 PM
So, does the event have a deadline? Or can I turn it in whenever?

The sooner the better. If two months go by and you have nothing good to say about Veir, we may have a rather serious problem.
Prove to me you're worthy of the clan you applied for.
You also, Deveir.

IgnusBurns
02-27-2017, 01:14 PM
Alright then, veir you go!

Once upon a time veir was a guy named Veir. He was a cool guy, rather laid back and chill, but underneath all his fluff he was full of life and energetic. He once ran an role-play on a obscure forum that would later be played by a guy of the name of IgnusVeirns. This Ignus guy was a bit of an idiot, and didn't quite know what he was doing yet, but Veir showed him the proper way, and now he's much better at RP's than he ever was...

I know it's rather short but I believe in the saying, "short but sweet"!

Hopefully this qualifies as a good entry.............. Probably not.........

Chromium7
02-27-2017, 01:36 PM
Alright then, veir you go!

Veiry good start!!!
This has been added to the front page, and the front page in general has been updated. It looks better now.
I will wait to hear back from our other member and any more we may acquire over the course of the next time period and then we can discuss future sacrifices to our overlord and savior.

Crank
02-27-2017, 10:45 PM
Should I fear Vier, dear? Shed a mere tear here if the end is near, shift a gear and steer clear?

Chromium7
02-28-2017, 01:29 AM
dan? you okay veir??

EDIT: this just in from Veir
http://i67.tinypic.com/2yoeul4.png

what a hottie :o

Piston1937
02-28-2017, 01:20 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? I Don't have a clue what is going on but it veiry well could be important. DARN IT now I'm doing it to.

Kamiroo Wolf
02-28-2017, 01:39 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????? I Don't have a clue what is going on but it veiry well could be important. DARN IT now I'm doing it to.

It's a veiry contagious disease, you see. Veirious symptoms could prove fatal if your not careful. I'd recommend a good checkup if the issue spreads anyveir, or at the veiry least a WebMD search. If you're thinking of taking the route of a doctor, I recommend Dr. Vincent Emiliano Isaiah Reyes.

(I wanna get in on the cringeworthy Veir-related antics)

IgnusBurns
02-28-2017, 04:30 PM
Join Veir, and join the veiry fun mayhem...

Azure
02-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Chrome, you are a sick man.

Crank
02-28-2017, 09:15 PM
Didn't we establish this was a disease? It was first sighted in 2015, but quarantines prevented the spread. Looks like Chrome's bio-weapon may have broken the containment though, but we should be okay as long as we throw up some walls veir and ther-

FUCK

Chromium7
03-01-2017, 04:34 AM
(I wanna get in on the cringeworthy Veir-related antics)
Kaveirmoo Wolf has been added to Veir. Tell us more about your experiences with this Doctor Vincent Reyes.

Chrome, you are a sick man.
Azure and the Night Creatures have been added to the Allies/Enemies tab.

Piston1937
03-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Some one give me the nuclear launch codes and the order to attack and I will eradicate the Vier Virus.

(Cough cough Charm isn't here to give me the order.)

DAMN IT

Mornet
03-02-2017, 01:12 PM
ok. You may be passionate about this but make that passion a Clan Page that looks appealing to join.

on the other hand i just now realize this is a wRHG lol.
add some pictures, some theme music, like make it spiiicyy

make it viery nice. Its still viery bland page. good luck to you.

(also can a wRHG clan fight a animated clan :VVV)

Chromium7
03-02-2017, 04:16 PM
add some pictures, some theme music, like make it spiiicyy
added picture, theme music, & inspirational tunes
more spices to come i think

(also can a wRHG clan fight a animated clan :VVV)
veirs a first time for everything

Devour
03-03-2017, 11:41 AM
God bless america