PDA

View Full Version : [FLASH] New STyle

TheOrigin
03-27-2017, 03:38 PM
I've been having trouble animationing for a while so I decided a new style might be what I need. Inspired from other animators that I saw in the Obstacle Course collabs.

http://www.fastswf.com/YF_7Bxk
(idk if i'll stick with the drawn head or use a circle tool head yet)
Cnc on the animation and the style would be nice thank you :^)

power fuse0
03-27-2017, 04:37 PM
There is very little to cnc.

It looks alright, walk to run i assume? Pretty good, I'm not keen on the wobbly lines, but each to his own I suppose. Just keep at it I suppose. If you're struggling, I always find a good way to get motivated is create yourself a topic, target, & a deadline. It somewhat forces you to animate, sure it sounds bad but it's definitely helpful.

i.e: for this, I would have set maybe a target of 150-200 frames, and a week to get it done by in the new style. Gives you plenty of time to develop it and gives you something more substantial at the end for people to review.

TheOrigin
03-27-2017, 05:22 PM
There is very little to cnc.

It looks alright, walk to run i assume? Pretty good, I'm not keen on the wobbly lines, but each to his own I suppose. Just keep at it I suppose. If you're struggling, I always find a good way to get motivated is create yourself a topic, target, & a deadline. It somewhat forces you to animate, sure it sounds bad but it's definitely helpful.

i.e: for this, I would have set maybe a target of 150-200 frames, and a week to get it done by in the new style. Gives you plenty of time to develop it and gives you something more substantial at the end for people to review.

Thanks for the tips. I'll definitely use that for when I got struggles.

And what do you mean wobbly lines? is it the roughness of the brush or are my strokes actually wobbling?

power fuse0
03-28-2017, 03:13 AM
Ah I meant the roughness of the brush.

TheOrigin
03-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Ah I meant the roughness of the brush.

Gotcha, yeah still fiddling with that