PDA

View Full Version : Let's fucking do something.

Chromium7
09-01-2017, 02:10 PM
Hi I am a writer for this here Stickpage forum, and I am here to say to all of the artists and animators here on Exile's behalf that it would be really goddamn cool if we all worked together on something as creators, and that we should probably figure out how to do that. I am volunteering my "services" as a writer wherever needed so if you would just tell me what you want fucking written that would be goddamn great you beautiful bitches

Zero
09-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Heyo, as the dude who's pushing this through, you have my support yo.

Why don't we start with the two of us to kick things off? The only project I'm working on now is just a self project that I made, so I can just put it on hold. Let's chat more in Discord for the details if you're cool with working with me.

Chromium7
09-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Heyo, as the dude who's pushing this through, you have my support yo.

Why don't we start with the two of us to kick things off? The only project I'm working on now is just a self project that I made. Let's chat more in Discord for the details if you're cool with working with me.

Sounds like a good start!

And just to update everybody on everything, as of this edit, Zero and I've got a project laid out, with me on the story side of things and Zero on the animation side of things. If anybody's looking to voice act or draw or anything we can probably help set you up with something

Crank
09-01-2017, 11:36 PM
I wouldn't mind voice acting. Don't really have fancy equipment, but I allegedly don't sound horrible

(Midwestern Yankee Troll [lives under the bridge])

Zero
09-02-2017, 01:42 AM
I wouldn't mind voice acting. Don't really have fancy equipment, but I allegedly don't sound horrible

(Midwestern Yankee Troll [lives under the bridge])
Hit us up a message in Discord yo so we can discuss further how we can integrate your VA skills into the project. I say message up Chromium since he's the guy who will make the story and script. VA is fine with me but I'll need to listen to the audio files to see if it fits a certain scene or not.

And yes, as far as this project is doing, Chromium has started off the story and has his deadline set. The small project, if everything goes into plan, should be done in a month. I've also documented the process, so once that's done, we'll update (Or post a new thread) on the framework of how to do this collaborations efficiently.

Mikematic
09-02-2017, 06:13 AM
I can be one of the guys you put on the credits

Haru
09-02-2017, 01:17 PM
Willing to help, idk about voice yet.
Will update.

Zero
09-02-2017, 07:53 PM
I can be one of the guys you put on the credits
EZ lyfe

Willing to help, idk about voice yet.
Will update.
As of the moment, the current status of the project is the story writing handled by Chromium (And apparently, Alpha). If you'd like to VA, please do contact them either through here in the thread, PM in SP, or in Discord at the StickPage server (either in #General or #Writing). I'll put you in pending.

FalconX578
09-02-2017, 08:43 PM
I fully support this "something" on Patrenot, and I gave a donation of $0.00 USD and will be contributing my great motivational speeches to this project. All I ask for this small act of kindness is to be put in the credits. I hope my efforts as a Patreoff Supporter are helpful in funding this project.

In all honesty though I don't think there is really anything I can contribute, but I do look forwards to seeing what comes out of this. You folks have my support. I don't know how, but you do.

devi
09-02-2017, 08:51 PM
I'm willing to assist chrome in the writing process if he's interested, otherwise I am more than able to lend my voice acting and any storyboarding that will be required for the final product.

Haru
09-02-2017, 09:40 PM
EZ lyfe

As of the moment, the current status of the project is the story writing handled by Chromium (And apparently, Alpha). If you'd like to VA, please do contact them either through here in the thread, PM in SP, or in Discord at the StickPage server (either in #General or #Writing). I'll put you in pending.

Gotcha. Hope everything works out, this could be the greatest project in a while.

Chromium7
09-17-2017, 08:39 AM
Hey guys, figured I should update this real quick to say that Zero, Envoy, Alphaeus and I are a fair ways into our first project together, and if you want to follow its progress, you can check out the link down below to the WIP thread. That said, I'll be keeping this thread open for now in case anyone has questions, and/or may want to help us with future projects down the line. Massive thanks to the other three involved with this first one, and everyone expressing interest so far. Y'all are really pulling through here, moreso than my lazy ass if I'm honest

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?103930-ACEZ-SPWA-Collaboration-1

Smile
09-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Envoy is still alive ??

fLunk
09-17-2017, 04:17 PM
idk what i'd do, i guess i can do a girly voice lmao

Zero
09-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Envoy is still alive ??
I'm more surprised you're still alive.

idk what i'd do, i guess i can do a girly voice lmao
Glad to see you're interested in this!

However, we'll avail of your services in future projects as this one doesn't involve voice acting.

Smile
09-19-2017, 07:52 AM
but still though let's hear your best girly voice by reading these:

"yamete!" "senpai, daisuki" "oppa" "pantsu" "ochinchin" "kimochi"

Do at least four versions of each word/phrase. Each version should convey a different emotion.