PDA

View Full Version : My First completed animation

Wishfulshot
08-14-2008, 03:23 PM
Hay guys

This is my first, completed animation that i have made in flash. Hope you enjoy

http://www.swfme.com/view/1108762

This was made a while ago, and i am trying to make another one but i can't get motivated enough

[Yes, i am samo300, it's just my xbox name and this is a new name that i made for this forum]

Freddeh
08-14-2008, 03:58 PM
It's not too good, really.
Work on physics and movements.

Wishfulshot
08-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Physics wasn't my goal with this, just to make an animation and build up from there

Cizzil
08-14-2008, 05:14 PM
Physics wasn't my goal with this, just to make an animation and build up from there

Without physics, animations don't look very good, they look rushed and not well done.

Wishfulshot
08-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Well it is my first so gimmie time

BluGil
08-14-2008, 07:11 PM
if you make an animation, you should do your best to make it as good as possible, not just focus on one thing and forget about everything else. anyways, apparently he can fly. and he has a strange body. ummm too choppy and needs more movement, it kinda looks like hes jsut floating around the screen. effects were poor, dont bother with them for now, focus on basic movements, like everyone always says. and dont do gradients, especially for a backround, unless you know how to use them so they actually look good. also dont use the noob excuse to not have to listen to comments. take it like a man.

Wishfulshot
08-15-2008, 04:33 AM
But i'm not a man :o
And you can't tell me that you are at the standard you are now when you first started

Strills
08-15-2008, 04:40 AM

Whatever animation you make, you should try to make it with good physics. That's basic stuff. That's a really bad excuse.

Hunter.t.w.e
08-15-2008, 05:00 AM
not really good...but i was worst when i made my first anim,:)),,so keep practicing

Strills
08-15-2008, 05:25 AM
And you can't tell me that you are at the standard you are now when you first started

How good he is doesnt matter the slightest. He told you what to work on and that's what matters. Stop whining and take the crit.

BluGil
08-15-2008, 01:17 PM

i didnt say i was at the standard, and how would you know where i started, i started years ago, and recently changed my style completely.

Ty, strills.

just accept the critizism as black and white facts