PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day Collab

RawGreen
08-14-2008, 11:52 PM
This was changed into a joint

This is an effect Joint. the effect you are to display is a dull calm mood. anything to do with rain, clouds,the atmosphere, and the world(preferably nature). You could have a stick figure sitting in his house looking outside. Or you could show rain in the streets of an old town.

Rules:
-leave the background white and make a custom background over it. make sure to have a darkish colored theme to it, you should tint it pale blue or green to add to the atmosphere.
-animation may be 2 seconds at the least, and at the most 20 seconds.
-try your best to make it look beautiful and/or dull. It'll add an effect to it.
-frames per second is 24, if you have it at 6, 8, or 12 fps I will edit it for you, so it matches the right speed, just let me know.
-dimensions of 600x300.
-only program is flash, or easytoon if you're really awesome super good.
-do not put your name on the animation, I will be doing it so that they all match.
-send me a gif or fla at http://spamtheweb.com/ul/ , I am using flash8, so if you use a higher version of flash, please send it to me in a flash8 document.
-no action-script.
-second entries are allowed.
-if you finish send it to me, If you want someone to add onto it or dub it, send it to the person in this joint. Don't forget to tell the person you send it to what the hell they're supposed to do to it, lol.

Notes:
-I have the right to reject(or dub) any poorly crafted animation, they will be put in the rejects area in the extras.

-I have the right to edit any animation with the creators permission.(this is meant for me to add your name to the animation)

-I have a right to edit sounds that you put in your animations(lawl, paintball doesn't want me to do this)

-this is the music I picked out: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/138987
if you have any suggestions or rejections, tell me.

-please do not be intimidated, I'm not very picky.

Code:
no submission submitted yet = -
I have submission = +
maybe? = ?
dumped out = :(

Entrants:
+U-t
+RawGreen (me)
-Raffeh
- rickeyricksricky
-
-
-
etc...

Invites:
Kistune
paintball (lixu)
people who I forgot or got name changes....

This is on Newgrounds also:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/953890

Upps
08-15-2008, 02:36 AM
Inz !

yay, an I'm doin EZ, so can you put the name for me ?

Lixu
08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
-I have a right to edit sounds that you put in your animations

No you don't! Every single pixel made on flash by someone is from them, and every singel modification to them is from them. Unless you have permission you may not change anything to it. Seriously.

RawGreen
08-15-2008, 11:38 AM
No you don't! Every single pixel made on flash by someone is from them, and every singel modification to them is from them. Unless you have permission you may not change anything to it. Seriously.

hmm..... I wont do that then.

Raffi
08-15-2008, 11:45 AM
... .

Wow you're so funny.

EDIT: Uhhhh... the music doesn't fit AT ALL with the theme. You should choose something slower. Not something like Pendulum.

RawGreen
08-15-2008, 12:13 PM
... .

Wow you're so funny.

EDIT: Uhhhh... the music doesn't fit AT ALL with the theme. You should choose something slower. Not something like Pendulum.

i think it has the right kind of mystical feel to it. Are you in?

EDIT: if you're in, I suggest you play with the time and where its raining or getting struck by lightning.

Rather Cheesy
08-15-2008, 02:36 PM

stfu Lixu, when you submit something to a collab, you're giving it to the collab creator, at that point its his to do with as he pleases, [as far as the collab goes, stealing it is illegal] hes warning you in advance that he'll be adding sounds so you know what hes going to do with it. So that way if you don't want sounds on yours to add a certain effect to it, you can tell him not to because its not supposed to have sounds. Think of this as a movie production, the animators are the actors, the actor can not tell the director [In this case rawgreen] that his work can't have music played over it because he has no right to. He can suggest his opnion on the scene to the director that maybe music shouldn't be added to the scene, but ultimatly its up to the director.

Rawgreen, if you want sounds added to his entry, do it, once you receive it for submission to the collab, it YOURS to do whatever you want with, as the collab director.

Upps
08-15-2008, 05:08 PM
I found some music yo,

Sunset
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/164485

cridz : DomesticTerrorist

X.-Hyperlogic-.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/164525

cridz : XenoxX

vot for either one ?

Raffi
08-16-2008, 01:19 AM
I'll join. Not because I want to animate rain, but because we get it everyday where I live.

D:

@ U-T: Sunset fits the best, imo. X.-Hyperlogic-. is too fast and stuff.

Upps
08-16-2008, 04:41 AM
rickeyricksrick is in from newgrounds.

Raffi
08-17-2008, 02:40 AM
bump :/

Upps
08-17-2008, 02:54 AM
how about we make this a joint by having every one submeting more than one entery ?

RawGreen
08-17-2008, 01:07 PM
alright, i got your pm and figured it out(after I sent it, lol) so yeah, a joint sounds like fun,..... aww heck, I still don't have it completely figured out. explanation please?

Raffi
08-18-2008, 03:45 AM
How about put it in sections. Some people do one aspect, another group does another, etc.

RawGreen
08-18-2008, 08:50 AM
I can create some wicked backgrounds with CorelDraw8, and U-t just got Flash8Pro.

How's this sound, we start by creating something that we're good at, or something that you want the other person to dub over for you. Then send it to the next person, like a circle. Say I make a bg, and I send it to raffeh, he can dub over what I created, to improve it, or add rain to it, or whatever he wants to, to it. Then he sends it to U-t.

should we get started? (I'll be getting cracking on mine)

Upps
08-18-2008, 11:32 AM
sure .

Raffi
08-19-2008, 04:24 AM
kk .

RawGreen
08-22-2008, 07:51 AM
I'm sorry guy's this isn't going to work out for me.