PDA

View Full Version : About a HItman

CRAZY JAY
01-21-2006, 06:39 AM
http://www.stickpage.com/image/aboutahitmanlarge.jpg
http://www.stickpage.com/aboutahitmanplay.shtml

By: Triggen.

Good job Trigg making xiao style kick ass.

Blast3r
01-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Nice sig Jay.

But the movie wont work.

chaos warrior
01-21-2006, 07:00 AM
It was a great animation, he did the storyline pretty damn well. Overall a great 'must watch' anim.

Yeah, nice sig Crazy Jay.

ayyg
01-21-2006, 07:16 AM
Pretty cool story line. Blood isn't that well.

Blast3r
01-21-2006, 08:25 AM
It works now.

Nice animation.

Paperclip
01-21-2006, 08:35 AM
I didn't really care for it that much... the story line was sucky and the animation of the blood was dead awful. Overall i get it a 6/10. This deffiantly wasn't his best piece of work.

Micky moox2
01-21-2006, 09:57 AM
yeah... i noticed the blood aswell
and the storyline didn't add up at all...
it said he was paralyzed by the bomb and the thing what fell down...
yet in the very next scene he's kicking ass like there was no tomorrow...
O.o

MF3dragon
01-21-2006, 10:22 AM
i agree with paperclip and micky moox2, the story line would had been better if it ffreaking made sense, "omg i was nearly killed and paralized for like life! so im gonna go kill some guy" O_o if he couldn't move the least they could of done was say something like "1 year later", plus, the graphics and fighting weren't the best, i've seen better animations in the Flash section then this, i also think it was too short, that adds-on on making it have no sense.

LethalBunny
01-21-2006, 10:36 AM
It was okay. I liked it.

LN3uq
01-21-2006, 11:14 AM
I loved the loading screen, but thats as far as I've gotten so far...

EDIT: I don't know, I thought the blood was fine. Not the best I've seen, but whatever.
There wasn't enough fighting though, it was mostly one punch and a kick and the enemy was down.

571k7@571k
01-21-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow it wasnt the money it was a bomb how expected. It seems like everyone goes with that. I didn't like it

Kegman
01-21-2006, 01:38 PM
It annoys me, how all these amazing artists who have the ability to do cinimatics and great fighting waste their talents on crappy storylines.

When your at that level, surely you say 'Alright, ima get myself some uber script writers and make an uber animation for it!', its a shame people think they can do it on their own.

Still, a feast for the eyes, if not for the brain.

MF3dragon
01-21-2006, 01:40 PM
It annoys me, how all these amazing artists who have the ability to do cinimatics and great fighting waste their talents on crappy storylines.

When your at that level, surely you say 'Alright, ima get myself some uber script writers and make an uber animation for it!', its a shame people think they can do it on their own.

Still, a feast for the eyes, if not for the brain.

kegman, i think you shoudl really do a long and funny and/or cool animation and have it put in the front, cause i love your style! i love your new sig too!

Big Bang
01-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Triggen is an awsome animator,but his storylines really suck,I mean,why did they wanted the hitman dead?Why didn't he opened the briefcase on the park?Why didn't he ran away instead of waiting the bomb to explode?Why they hired him?Why didn't he died?

Amazing animation,but awful storyline.......That gives bad score...

Maelstrom
01-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Yes, the bomb-in-a-suitcase was 100 % expected. Why couldn't it be a Jack-in-the-suitcase? Lol.

Triggen
01-21-2006, 07:29 PM
Hey what the **** you guys, your flaming me like hell all of a sudden. i jumped onto a completely new style, and hey. atleast i tried creating a story instead of just animating brush sticks jumping around on a screen, or shitty Ringfinger tributes where people might just rip him off completely. really disappointing to see how i get totally raped by the users on Stickpage, i would love to see you do better than i did. i really would!
i would also love to see you guys take my place at Power-fusion :)

Paperclip
01-21-2006, 07:47 PM
We weren't rapping you... <_< just commenting. It is just that compared to your other ones this one just seemed to slapped together. We have a high expectation for you and we don't like being disapointed. Sorry if we seem harsh. I can only account for my posts though, not everyone elses.

PinnacleOfJimbo
01-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Eh I didnt find this movie very intertaining. The graphics were poor, the blood wasnt very realistic, and the aniomation was not very exciting.
Eh, 5/10

Big Bang
01-21-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey what the **** you guys, your flaming me like hell all of a sudden. i jumped onto a completely new style, and hey. atleast i tried creating a story instead of just animating brush sticks jumping around on a screen, or shitty Ringfinger tributes where people might just rip him off completely. really disappointing to see how i get totally raped by the users on Stickpage, i would love to see you do better than i did. i really would!
I actually enjoyed Nero series,we're not challenging you or anything,fixing the storyline would make it better,you're one of the big animators around,but really,REALLY, this one was nothing compared to your others

Triggen
01-22-2006, 04:12 AM
Then please explain to me why i was awarded a Daily third if the movie was just shit?

Kegman
01-22-2006, 04:51 AM

Also, why do all the good animators have to complete tossers?

:)

turtlefuzz
01-22-2006, 08:53 AM
good not great 7/10

Big Bang
01-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Then please explain to me why i was awarded a Daily third if the movie was just shit?
Triggen,you're starting to be annoying....
We don't give a **** about what awards you had gained,the movie wasn't good,it was pretty much rambo-ish,no paralized dude can kill someone with just a punch,THE ANIMATION IS GOOD,THE STORYLINE NOT....we're not calling you bad animator,but....just look at it........it makes no sence whasoever.

Triggen
01-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Neither does you or your mom, lol!

Big Bang
01-22-2006, 07:17 PM
Bah,im tired to discuss with you,accept it,it would we better with no storyline at all..........

LN3uq
01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
You know, that comment really didn't help my opinion of you.
You're a good animator, sure, but you're not going to be accepted by anyone if you talk shit to them.

William
01-23-2006, 08:38 PM
hgjhgjghjghj

garfield751
01-23-2006, 09:48 PM
8/10 not that good but cool !!
-

Lf2Master
01-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Hey, calm down man. Popular animators get criticisms all the time, but that doesn't make them flame back. Well, not all the time. Try learning from it. If that's not possible, it doesn't mean you should flame them.

Just because Paperclip doesn't like it doesn't mean you should follow him.
Just because Triggen went against him doesn't mean you should as well.
Just because I said this doesn't mean you should support Triggen. Make your own opinion.

The animation wasn't half bad imo. It was pretty cool how you tried some cinematics. The blood animation wasn't too bad, but the blood on the guy at the end was very strange. Try shading your blood. If you can't do that, make the blood ONE color only. Don't make it random strings of red and dark red, it looks very strange that way. The storyline definitely needs some work, try to see what should happen beforehand.

overally, 7.5/10.

EDIT: and uh, William? wtf? Don't spam.

Hermit Solmu
01-24-2006, 06:21 AM
It was pretty good, but I can now definitly see Triggen's strengths and weaknesses. Your fighting is top-notch, but fighting with guns and bombs and stuff didn't turn out well at all. And the storyline was....not very interesting. The Hitman should have at least had a name, and his target should have had a name.

Fear Marine
01-24-2006, 06:36 AM
i would like to see them try to beat him too i mean its awsome and its storyline is solid and the animation is sweet, but it was too short not flaming but i thought that it takes a long time to load but its only 3 mins long. definatly worth the wait though! good job mate and dont listen to the bad review people they are just low lifes looking to piss someone off by giving it a crap reveiw, even though they put in a half ass job at animation themselfs, (except for people i like)

SteveT
01-26-2006, 02:09 AM
It wasnt too bad,..

Could be better, but it's better then anything I could do.

stickfanatic666
01-26-2006, 04:24 PM
mine just loads and then it says contact in the top right corner.

ok something is wrong.. finally found the play button and all i can see is lights from things like gunshots, heads bobbing up and down and a puddle of blood, everything else is white. It's not supposed to look like that is it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just had to download flash player 8 for this comp. Not bad, wasn't great though. Liked the music, Rammstein rocks!

HunterKiller77
01-26-2006, 06:36 PM
triggen seems to be slacking off, to me. Ive seen him do better

Triggen
01-29-2006, 11:19 AM
i'm definetaly not slacking off, i just joined Power-Fusion again so slacking off is not an option for me. sorry for flaming i was just angry at the moment, i apoligize. i hope i haven't ruined my reputation...

.:slash:.
01-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Its alright dude, just dont take C+C as a personal insult.

I mean I have no doubt that your one of the very best at animating hand to hand combat. Your stuff is flawless.

But really, you should consider getting a good script written by someone who knows what their doing, and hell, maybe even a top background artist to help you out.

It was good, we all recognise that. The timing and exaggeration on movements was awesome.

But the storyline was a little lacklustre in my opinion.

No one is having a go at you, but you need to realise your flaws as well as your obvious pro's.

Mike Rotch
02-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Zomg This Movie Pwns!!!!!!!!!

zmobie
02-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Zomg This Movie Pwns!!!!!!!!!
Mike Rotch, hahaha, that's funny and original -__-

Sticky1.0
02-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Did you play the game 'cous it's better Than a pathetic SIX!! Come on

Subtle
02-23-2006, 03:03 PM
lovin' the movie. Never heard of Triggen before. Lol.

stickdeath55555
02-23-2006, 03:31 PM
man ive watched about a hitman like a thousand times and it never gets boring its fricken awsome triggen i rate u a gods werth 10/10!

chippy
02-24-2006, 11:11 AM
Yup it was simply awesome

Rusty117
02-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Meh. Pointless. I mean, it looks like it leads up to something then bam! end. But the animation was nice.

Triggen
03-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Thanks!
and yeah, i'm going to be honest with you now.
this was not my best work, but i have never tried so hard doing good graphics. i hope that the graphics turned out nice, i still like the fight scenes that i made!

for all of you who want me to get back in my good ol' Xiao style, i have some good news.

my latest project is going to be one action-packed xiao fight! a bit like Xiao Xiao 3, but in my style!
and it's going to be a music video more or less, i'm choosing the song "Scum of the earth" by Rob Zombie. the title of the movie is "Scum of the earth" to, it's going to take awhile to finish. but that's just because i'm trying out new fighting moves for it!
the point of the animation will be to get the viewers all pumped up and shit, lol!
so you feel like you want to kick some ass after watching it!

Choft
03-02-2006, 03:21 PM
Yay, yeah your movie was great! But it got random in the end... anyway can't wait for your next one!

chippy
03-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Even if it wasnt your best work it ruled!! and i cnt w8 for the next movie!

stick soldier alpha
03-03-2006, 04:03 PM
wasnt my thing, blood was off, story line was whack..

kingsecho
03-11-2006, 08:27 AM
I likes that and its dark atmosphere.