PDA

View Full Version : ][aB][R-1::ANIMATED COMIC~][Spitz][[*]][animator'sBLOCK][

Spitzer
08-16-2008, 11:18 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa3/Spitz3r/_aBpic.png

RUN-DOWN/ RULES:
animatorsBLOCK is a set of 10 contests that will be held at RANDOM times. Each animator that Joins Will Rack up point through each contest they win, (Just like TLTFT) and Prizes might also be issued to the grand winner of the whole tournament (YAY!). There will be due dates for each contest, and sometimes another contest might be held at the same time as another contest. No complaining about this rule. The due dates, however, CAN BE EXTENDED. But if i think the due date is fair, it's final. No ifs, ands, or asses.

R-1 // Round 1: ANIMATED COMIC!
This Round is the simplest and easiest one yet. (They'll get harder along the way!)

Examples:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/426476
http://www.swfme.com/view/1289642 **BAD EXAMPLE, DONE IN 2 MINUTES FOR A FRIEND**

GUIDELINES:
24 FPS
Must Be at Least a Minimum of 1 MINUTE of comic.
Unlimited People can join/ Anyone can join
You will be judged on creativity and Artwork.

READY, SET, GO!

Ins:
Enigma
Raffi-stick ( >:] )
Demi-Angel
rawgreen
Suliro
SSJB ?
Ninja_K
Ren
Grubber
SNL
Tasku
Spitzer

Fuck yourself Bonk

Bonk
08-16-2008, 11:21 PM
First of all get rid of that obnoxious name.

Then I might think about it.

Enigma
08-16-2008, 11:22 PM
I guess I'll do this, sounds like fun. I'll start on mine tomorrow.

Arch-Angel
08-16-2008, 11:24 PM
I'll join, I don't know if I'll be able to make something good for this "round" though.

Raffi
08-17-2008, 01:27 AM
I am definitely in.

RawGreen
08-17-2008, 01:01 PM
if my humor wasn't so dry.........Aw hell, I am IN BABY! WHOOO0!!!!!1

suliro
08-17-2008, 02:03 PM
ill make one a month after

no suriesly

find the hiden messege

Ssjbryando
08-17-2008, 03:01 PM
How does this improve my animating? if we have to do what you did in your flash . There just basicly screenshots..

Or am I wrong?

Also TLFLT has no time limit, a minute is LONG if it isn't exactly what you did in your movie which it probably is (Then its ok I guess).

Spitzer
08-17-2008, 08:31 PM
Did i say i was trying to copy TLTFT or make your animation skills better?

Ssjbryando
08-18-2008, 05:42 AM
No but the title says ''Animatorsblock'' So I thought we were gonna get rid of that or something O_o

yea nvm that. I might join, although it would probably be very boring. Even egocapture or w/e it was I didn't even finish because of boreness

Ninja_K
08-18-2008, 05:51 AM
hmmm animating but not animating... sounds like fun?!?! me be in?

Raffi
08-18-2008, 05:51 AM
Sent my part.

-Hawk-
08-18-2008, 06:17 AM
I am glad you actually gave credits for the contest style and mentioned TLTFT in the first post. I think this will not die since the host is a well known member of the forums. Getting numerous participants in your competition and keeping them in it (don't go "I rule" after the first round, I had 16 people in the first round of TLTFT and trust me, they leave as they come) is hard work.

P.S. : If you hadn't done a good job with organizing this competition I wouldn't have given it any chance of survival. "The competition messiah blesses this competition" <--- I always wanted to do that :Happy:

This competition is TLTFT's step-brother. :Happy: I am actually curious if your fame will bring you more success than me. And if it will, I'll do my best to take my spot on the top of the animation attack section back. Well, let's wait and see.

Bonk
08-18-2008, 06:58 AM
You just lost yourself a winner there Spitz.

You're so big aren't you now. It always happens; good animators get too much praise for their own good and then they just act like arrogant ****s from then on, because they think they earned it somehow.

zawmbee
08-18-2008, 07:43 AM
and one just arrived, im in.
just to be sure, you dont have to use sticks right?

Spitzer
08-18-2008, 08:38 PM
hmmm animating but not animating... sounds like fun?!?! me be in?
Anyones aloud in,

Sent my part.

I am glad you actually gave credits for the contest style and mentioned TLTFT in the first post. I think this will not die since the host is a well known member of the forums. Getting numerous participants in your competition and keeping them in it (don't go "I rule" after the first round, I had 16 people in the first round of TLTFT and trust me, they leave as they come) is hard work.

P.S. : If you hadn't done a good job with organizing this competition I wouldn't have given it any chance of survival. "The competition messiah blesses this competition" <--- I always wanted to do that :Happy:

This competition is TLTFT's step-brother. :Happy: I am actually curious if your fame will bring you more success than me. And if it will, I'll do my best to take my spot on the top of the animation attack section back. Well, let's wait and see.
Thank you, sir

am i supposed to care

and one just arrived, im in.
just to be sure, you dont have to use sticks right?
anythign you want

Sunder Forge
08-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Pffft.
I'm worth 2 of you.
>:D

Idk if i'm in, put me as a maybe, i'm not 100% on the whole concept.

SNL
08-18-2008, 10:46 PM
in man! i hope this comp is successful.

Motencu
08-18-2008, 10:57 PM
put me as maybe. i want to give it a try.

Spitzer
08-19-2008, 08:11 PM

You're so big aren't you now. It always happens; good animators get too much praise for their own good and then they just act like arrogant ****s from then on, because they think they earned it somehow.

Wtf are you talking about, how was i being arrogant about anything

Calm down, dude.

Arch-Angel
08-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Wtf are you talking about, how was i being arrogant about anything

Calm down, dude.
I agree with Spitzer.
I haven't noticed a difference ever since he got 'good'.

Sunder Forge
08-19-2008, 09:56 PM
I agree with Spitzer.
Neither have I,
and I've always laothed Spitzer
>;D

Spitzer
08-19-2008, 10:51 PM
I agree with Spitzer.
<33

Neither have I,
and I've always laothed Spitzer
>;D

Is that a good thing D:

Sunder Forge
08-19-2008, 10:54 PM
Is that a good thing D:
Depends on how you take it.

Bonk
08-20-2008, 02:33 AM
I dunno guys. Maybe I misinterpreted the:

Fuck yourself Bonk

Seriously. If you don't like my suggestion just say so dude.

Ninja_K
08-20-2008, 05:38 AM
First of all get rid of that obnoxious name.

Then I might think about it.

Thats wat started the argument...... mmkay...

then it all when to the crapper and yeah....

sly comments lead to arugements so everyone get over it.. ur spammin the spread...

Bonk
08-20-2008, 05:46 AM
I was making a suggestion then offering to maybe join the comp. That really isn't spam. I don't want to spam, this post shouldn't be necessary.

And look, everyone, I'm sorry if you think I did something wrong. But let's just chill out. I don't even care. Continue with the comp.

Raffi
08-20-2008, 06:29 AM
Raffi-stick ( >:] )

nowai .

Spitzer
08-21-2008, 10:48 AM
I was making a suggestion then offering to maybe join the comp. That really isn't spam. I don't want to spam, this post shouldn't be necessary.

And look, everyone, I'm sorry if you think I did something wrong. But let's just chill out. I don't even care. Continue with the comp.

Dude, just SHUT UP already. Noone really cares.

Just don't make any rude comments like that and maybe so many people wont hate you.

Bonk
08-22-2008, 02:25 AM
****ing hell I was apologizing.

suliro
08-22-2008, 06:39 AM
My entry will be late bt 10-20 days becouse il only be able to make it after my holiday

tho im a noob in your opinion and you hate noobs you probaly wont let my entry in

il make it any way its good traning

Edit: I am not as shit as you think

Motencu
08-22-2008, 11:50 AM
i don't think ill be able to do the first one but ill do the next 9 rounds

Spitzer
08-23-2008, 08:44 PM
O_o okay guys.

Arch-Angel
08-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Sorry Spitz, but I haven't worked on mine at all since I last showed you on msn.
I'll try to do some more, but it's going to be hard to do ATM.

suliro
08-25-2008, 10:18 AM
O_o okay guys.

Does that mean yes??

and I dont want to make it an double framed anime il make it more like a comic but with moving pictures in it

RawGreen
09-02-2008, 08:18 PM
here's my entre' the funnest part was when the pole was chucked at that guy:

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=98344