PDA

View Full Version : Endless War *I am a noob animator so plz DON'T REGRET READING THIS

falsehope
08-19-2008, 05:20 AM
WARNING --- IF YOU REGRETTED IT NOW, GET OUT NOW...

Now that people who are now reading this are not regretting...

I am making a Animation about two countries at war. They would be using guns(obvious), frags and flash(FLASH BOMB NOT ADOBE FLASH). Each country has its own colour so I'm sorry to say that there are no choosable colours for you... And about me being noob, I am noob... I just found Pivot 2 weeks ago.

Information
Name of Project: Endless War
Programme used: Pivot(Not Pivot 3)
Date Started: -
Date Ended: -
Background: -
Weapons: M16, Snipers, Frags, Flashes(Again... read the top...), Grenade Launcher, M9, RPG, W1200, etc.(This Information will be updated occasionally)

Countries
America --- Blue Colour
Singapore --- Red Colour

People who signs up will get a confrimation PM from me.

You may ask for either self-made stk. or downloaded stk. , though i can't say my creating is that good.

Customised Stickmans: You may ask me to create for you or you create yourself and upload at fileshare.com or droidz.org and tell me so I can use it...

Backgrounds: It will be actual stk. figures as backgrounds has to change.(lol)
Again, it can be downloadable or made. Check next section.

Vote: As there are total of 12 stickmans in this animation, there may be a draw but still never mind. Vote for downloaded stk. or self-made stk. Poll will be made later on when full.

List
America

Singapore

*If you read this and regretted it, go hit yourself with a brick and post how you died as a spirit...

Shanto
08-19-2008, 08:04 AM
How are you going to put all these pivots together?

suliro
08-19-2008, 11:04 AM
you killed him shanto

id join if this was flash its a fine idea

Nikiyolstik
08-19-2008, 09:40 PM
srry if im too hard but, what did singapore do you?, why is all america againist it?

i don't join srry

Wartooth
08-20-2008, 12:47 AM
thread=fail, no one wants to join a collab owned by a noob, nonetheless a pivot collab. Thread over!

Index
08-20-2008, 01:20 AM
thread=fail, no one wants to join a collab owned by a noob, nonetheless a pivot collab. Thread over!

You can't end a thread unless you have enough cool points

falsehope
08-20-2008, 02:46 AM
After all these comments, I think I'd better close this thread...