PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti tag...

Etch
08-20-2008, 04:50 PM
http://etch-anims.deviantart.com/art/Sekret-Tag-95481711

Sorry for wobbliness, my mouse pad sucks.

Frost
08-20-2008, 05:44 PM
ZOMG!!! you use the touchpad thing on a laptop too?! ot seems like everyone has a tablet...

it was pretty good, but really...uhhh...[insert word here]...woah, brain block...ummm...wobbly =\

psilo
08-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Work on your simples before trying anything complicated. Learning basic letters will work WONDERS later in your graff career.
BTW: That would be referred to as a piece. A tag is like a signature, the stuff you see on trash cans and electrical boxes.

Nukem
08-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I thought it looked pretty cool. oh, I don't think touchpads are hard to use. I think they are more steady than regular mouses (though I really do want a tablet pen)

Knightsy
08-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Why didnt you just use the line tool to trace most of it
ww.graffiticreator.net
thats a website for learning style and that, isn't Sekret rather long if you wanna hit it up fast.

psilo
08-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Why didnt you just use the line tool to trace most of it
ww.graffiticreator.net
thats a website for learning style and that, isn't Sekret rather long if you wanna hit it up fast.

And another little tip:

Don't use that website, you may be able to copy something, but you won't have a recognizable style.

Just practice drawing the letters on your keyboard with bars. using bars is when you break up a letter into basic rectangle or curved parts. Like an 'A" would be two rectangles leaned onto eachother, and another rectangle going thru the middle.

Knightsy
08-25-2008, 02:59 AM
And another little tip:

Don't use that website,

No Bitch. Use the Website. :3

psilo
08-26-2008, 12:39 AM
No Bitch. Use the Website. :3

If he is just having fun, then do it, but if he is actually looking to write, thatd be a dumb idea.