Nukem
08-21-2008, 12:34 AM
trying to test multiple things at once:
-flames
-physics
-better animating.

C&C please.
http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firetestwu9.swf
(I am a begginer so it is not all cool and stuff :/ )

dagabond
08-21-2008, 01:51 AM
i quite liked it :D
but i think the molotov should have more.... Ooomf :)

Mr.Pancake
08-21-2008, 07:04 AM
when the bottle breaks there should be a cloud of fire going upwards, then on the ground a big pool of fire.

Slayer
08-21-2008, 07:08 AM
That was pretty good, specifically the way the alcohol caught fire gradually, but there indeed should be a small explosion or sudden burst to show the release of energy.

javarush214
08-21-2008, 07:38 AM
when the bottle breaks it should have been scattered all over and the liquid should scatter also because of the force from the throw and the breaking of the bottle..

Nukem
08-21-2008, 11:25 AM
yah, its just that liitle thing I get when I animate "trying to make it reasonable as I go along" It's hard to explain...

Saha
08-21-2008, 11:35 AM
In GTA:SanAndreas,when you throw a Molotov,it explodes and the fire should of burst out with alot of energy and decreases to a small flame.The burst should last about 1-3 frames and the decreasing should last about 1-3 frames and the constant of the fire's size should be 2-5 frames.I think.I never actually used flash before but I'm just picturing the amount of force and the amount of frames

Nukem
08-21-2008, 11:49 AM
In GTA:SanAndreas,when you throw a Molotov,it explodes and the fire should of burst out with alot of energy and decreases to a small flame.The burst should last about 1-3 frames and the decreasing should last about 1-3 frames and the constant of the fire's size should be 2-5 frames.I think.I never actually used flash before but I'm just picturing the amount of force and the amount of frames
thats a good guess. though I dont think Molotov's explode when they hit something, since they have to catch fire first when the bottle is broken... ( no pressure) but I am sure they have a sort of explosive hint.

dawG
08-21-2008, 12:27 PM
I was okay, but maybe at little more easing.
I kinda liked your style.