PDA

View Full Version : moved to denmark

demi-god
08-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Warning the anim is at the bottom.

My first pivot in Denmark, first one day my mom comes home and is all like were moving to Denmerk and I was all like wut the ****zors.
So about three months later(in wich almost all of my friends decided to be little bitches in) we left to the redmond air port, it took about an hour and a thirty minute flight to get to portland air port.

Both in witch I had to pull my ****ing consoles out of the bags for scanning(because I am not going to let them touch them as luggage)

Wait about 2 hours there for the plain and it finally lets us board it................................................ ...........................= 2 hours kchhhh um folkes were sorry but there is some technical difficulties on the plain were getting a engineer on the way kchh so about 4 hours later on a hot humid air plain that we cant get off of because it was ****ing national kchchch folks we cannot fix the problem right now so were sending you out kcch so we wait in a line for 2 hours just to have the bitch who is supposed to give us hotel vouchers goes, sorry but you guys are locals so you cant get any sorry.
I am like wtfh whore 150 miles is not local!

we finally get one from another place.....
we get to the cab whos supposed to take us there and hes romanian and doesn't know were to take us.
eventually we get to the hotel and fussam! sleepynessositty.

we get up to get on the rescheduled flight get on it and find out that amsterdams ghey ass time bullshit wont let us take off for another hour.
we get to amsterdam After A ten hour flight!
just to find the other flight were getting on is leaving in about 30 minutes.
We make it there and get on the plain to denmark and wen we do they didn't even have the luggage! oh well **** it Thats why my consoles were carry one...

Now I made this, http://www.filecram.com/files/flippyz.gif
pretty sexy huh?

posteoh 28 if you didn't read this your ghey ass.

zawmbee
08-21-2008, 02:10 PM
I read the whole post :0, denmark seemed cool, how are you doing in it?
now to the animation.
the physics is pretty bad, seemed too light, stayed in the air too long, make it heavier and drop him earlier, for realism and...yeah.
also tbh he ducked down a bit too fast, add more frames to it.
landing was hot, nothing wrong.
i liked the little test, good work.

demi-god
08-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Thats okay to be honest I am past testing flips I was actually trying a style merge.
Yea I thought so the landing is in my good style :D

Also denmark sucks dick because a wii is going to be 3000 kroners.
other then that its okay.

MoD
08-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Hey, what have you got against Scandinavia?

Then again, Denmark has that wonky language, I understand some, and then you're all like, What the ****?

Come to Sweden, we be cheap.

demi-god
08-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Lawl yeah here there all like daj something something
0velcommen blah bler.
well I guess it's not all bad even though they don't get my american jokes >.>

Dante556
08-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Lol that must suck i read the whole post, you waited FOREVER...

demi-god
08-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Lol that must suck i read the whole post, you waited FOREVER...
Yup all those jokes about airlines are not bullshit in the least.