PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] Trying a different ''speed'' (fight)

Ssjbryando
08-22-2008, 03:12 PM
So.. Everyone says my style is smooth but slow as .. something that is slow >_> So I got inspired by frozen and I wanted to make something more faster paced, so I did.

Hope you like it, if its fast watch it a few times then you get used to the movements (Although its not really fast imao)
I also don't thinkt he orange effect fits the situation but oh well.

http://fwup.net/view/bipxd8ha6a (Still VERY stiff? or .. less?)

Strills
08-22-2008, 03:20 PM
Awesome dude, youre improving very fast.

Should apply some more easing to everything, keep up that speed. Physics are kinda weird at the kicks. Need to work on those effects. Good work.

oh and btw IT SUCKS BUBBLE ASSY SUCKS YOU SUCK <:

Ssjbryando
08-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks <3

Ok ill try to make the effect better Oo.
I was checking other movies and people seem to do that blew thing a lot, so I wanted to give it a try/.

omegrakai
08-22-2008, 03:29 PM
It looks pretty good, just needs to be longer.

-Hawk-
08-22-2008, 03:51 PM
That looks cool, man :D

Cizzil
08-22-2008, 04:01 PM
dude its wierd even though your not as good as some people you are the one who inspired me to animate. I just love your anims. This one is definatley an improvemnet.

zawmbee
08-22-2008, 04:08 PM
The particles were poor, they just disappeared to fast, keep them up longer, and try adding gravity to em, too spice it up, your choice :/
i loved the fast spaced fighting style, keep it up.

Ssjbryando
08-22-2008, 04:13 PM
dude its wierd even though your not as good as some people you are the one who inspired me to animate. I just love your anims. This one is definatley an improvemnet.

That makes me sad and also very happy. (well not sad lol)

Awesome, I love to inspire people. Although judging from comments im still suckish ._.

The particles were poor, they just disappeared to fast, keep them up longer, and try adding gravity to em, too spice it up, your choice :/
i loved the fast spaced fighting style, keep it up.

The particles were rushed yea. But if they stayed longer it would look really bad, since they still stayed while the fight was already continueing (the head slam) if they stayed even longer it would just look strangish with the style of particles I was using.

but thanks though

Clips
08-23-2008, 03:58 AM
ya its awesome as u inspire me too... other animators inspire me to
but
i just cant animate =( lol anyways good job =)

Lixu
08-23-2008, 04:46 AM
Dude get rid of that signature, its so old.
Anyways, the first 2 attacks were TOO fast, it looks really weird.
Further I love everything, really nice!