PDA

View Full Version : First fulbody punch

Saha
08-24-2008, 09:55 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1115622

Yeah its my first. Thanks to NTG's tutorial.

C&C please

Shanto
08-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Dude...I'm speechless.

That was awesome.

You have alot of potential in you. You can definatly be better then Terkoiz in just about a year. Hell, you already kinda are.

Saha
08-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Oh shi-

I uploaded it with swfup and nothing came out?
Don't give sarcasm.

Fixed

wolfears2
08-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Very smooth and well done, nice job. I think the only thing to ask for now is more :Embarrassed:

Ssjbryando
08-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Dude...I'm speechless.

That was awesome.

You have alot of potential in you. You can definatly be better then Terkoiz in just about a year. Hell, you already kinda are.

Didn't you see his post. He just looked at Ntg's tutorial, so he didn't actually came up with the frames and moves/position.

But it was nice. Just watch the legs, there to floppy like, try to draw them better. And maybe make the arms longer, there short.

And yea its good, watch the head also its wobblishly

NCz
08-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Dude...I'm speechless.

That was awesome.

Wow you are quite the dick.

Don't mind shanto, it was good for a first i quess, but it's a stick punch, not fullbody.

Shanto
08-24-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm not as much of a dick as you think I am. When I made that comment, he didn't even have a link. So he KNEW I was being sarcastic.

DICKWADS.

Btw, that was stick. Not fullbody >.>

Ssjbryando
08-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh. I knew that it was sarcastic.. of course.. >_>

Its his first btw, my first was 1000x worse then that. For a first its actually very good. Although he looked at the tut so yea. =D

=D =D

Shanto
08-24-2008, 12:02 PM
My first was better then how i animate now, personally.

Kinda

Arch-Angel
08-24-2008, 12:34 PM
That wasn't full body at all =/

Tidus
08-24-2008, 01:12 PM
I expected a fullbody animation.
And please don't post not even a second long tests. I couldn't even judge that.

Saha
08-25-2008, 12:45 AM
I used to animate balls and a stick with no hands and just two legs.What do you expect me to call this?Its my first flash animation with a stick thats drawn fully.With out any missing body parts.Short word full body.
Thanks so much for the comments and I feel welcome to the flash thread. I'll begin to try and animate better and longer animations from now on.

I just need to find out how to put sounds to my flash.

TexasToast
08-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Dude...I'm speechless.

That was awesome.

lol. Good delivery on that sarcasm. It really isn't that bad, I was much worse when I started.

javarush214
08-25-2008, 12:53 AM
it wasnt full body..

but i think for your first, it was pretty smooth.. there were just a few resizing.. but i know youll be able to fix that