PDA

View Full Version : resident evil 4 anim not yet done

javarush214
08-24-2008, 11:08 PM
well im animating resident evil 4.. i stopped animating raizen 2, raizen 1 is soon to come on stickpage btw.

so anyway.. here it is and sorry i havent found any decent resident evil 4 sounds yet

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=564977

EDIT: ehhh C and C?

oh and could you help me with the RE 4 sounds? i'd appreciate some help

javarush214
08-25-2008, 12:58 AM
C and C?... eh?

Strills
08-25-2008, 01:15 AM
I really like it so far. The blood is nice. Not very much to say.

TexasToast
08-25-2008, 01:24 AM
Very nicely done. I like the teeth of the zombies.

javarush214
08-25-2008, 01:26 AM
thanks guys ^^ moar c and c?

Raffi
08-25-2008, 01:51 AM
The first part is a bit confusing, but that's probably because I've never played a Resident Evil game.

Not bad. The legs were a bit wobbly and the knife swing was a bit stiff, but not bad.

Tawnik
08-25-2008, 02:08 AM
Really really good,I like the blood and the "smoothness"

javarush214
08-25-2008, 03:14 AM
stiff and wobbly? kai ill fix that.. thnks for liking it tawnik

moar C and C

Sunder Forge
08-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Ubar hawt stuffz.

Just joking. Wasn't that great at all.
The Bg is trying to be great, but it lacks detail, the detail in it is un-noticeable, the wall has horrible shading, and just looks bad. You can clearly see where a new colour starts. The house changes colour when the guy goes next to it.....the buildings have shade, why not the tree? The trees in the last part looked awful, no shading, straight lines, looks like a cardboard cut-out. The main char turns the wrong colour for a sec, which is awful, and their hair.....meh, missing something. When in the dark, the zombie's head moves, and it's eyes go around it's head, which looked bad. We can't even see the zombie, and it's watching the main char, why does it need to turn it's head? Just seems pointless in every way. The mouths, at first glance they seem......good, but then I noticed how they aren't You just made one detailed picture, and skewed it, which makes it look rushed, animating it open is much more furfilling (WHERE THE **** IS THE TOUNGE? WHERE THE **** IS THE OOZE COMEING FROM THE MOUTH? IT'S A ****ING ZOMBIE) when the three zombie come up, don't use just one movie clip for teeth, it looks like you took no care to it. Try two next time, the middle gets it's own, the other two share one, and where's the blood on the zombies? people die to become zombies, and I doubt everyone was injected with poison. Why would a zombie point?

:<

Knightsy
08-25-2008, 01:48 PM
Good Points Sunder :>

RawGreen
08-25-2008, 02:04 PM
Ubar hawt stuffz.

The Bg is trying to be great, but it lacks detail, the detail in it is un-noticeable, the wall has horrible shading, and just looks bad. You can clearly see where a new colour starts. The house changes colour when the guy goes next to it.....the buildings have shade, why not the tree? The trees in the last part looked awful, no shading, straight lines, looks like a cardboard cut-out. The main char turns the wrong colour for a sec, which is awful, and their hair.....meh, missing something. When in the dark, the zombie's head moves, and it's eyes go around it's head, which looked bad. We can't even see the zombie, and it's watching the main char, why does it need to turn it's head? Just seems pointless in every way. The mouths, at first glance they seem......good, but then I noticed how they aren't You just made one detailed picture, and skewed it, which makes it look rushed, animating it open is much more furfilling (WHERE THE **** IS THE TOUNGE? WHERE THE **** IS THE OOZE COMEING FROM THE MOUTH? IT'S A ****ING ZOMBIE) when the three zombie come up, don't use just one movie clip for teeth, it looks like you took no care to it. Try two next time, the middle gets it's own, the other two share one, and where's the blood on the zombies? people die to become zombies, and I doubt everyone was injected with poison. Why would a zombie point?

those are some points.... but..... there's only one person working on it.....

Sunder Forge
08-25-2008, 02:05 PM
those are some points.... but..... there's only one person working on it.....
......what? it's easy to do that stuff, who cares how many people work on it.

Frost
08-25-2008, 03:30 PM
the hair changes colors, and so does the body when hes being strangled. other than that i liked it

Miccool
08-25-2008, 03:35 PM
I liked the teeth!

Spitzer
08-25-2008, 08:57 PM
tyhanks for not using filters

you have msn...?

Cory
08-26-2008, 01:19 AM
why did he turn invisible when he was choked?

javarush214
08-26-2008, 04:09 AM
Ubar hawt stuffz.

well the zombies in resident evil 4 is kinda different from the zombies from the previous resident evil zombies.. that's why there's no blood nor saliva..

@ cory: he wasnt invisible.. the color in the window was black that's why when he gets pulled back and forth by the zombie, it looks like he disappears..

@ lolipop.. his body changes position coz the zombie was pulling him back and forth.

LongArm
08-26-2008, 05:41 AM
That was nice, I liked the teeth and the mouth, It looked so realistic !
nice job...

Saha
08-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Pretty awesome dude..

Frost
08-26-2008, 05:24 PM
well the zombies in resident evil 4 is kinda different from the zombies from the previous resident evil zombies.. that's why there's no blood nor saliva..

@ cory: he wasnt invisible.. the color in the window was black that's why when he gets pulled back and forth by the zombie, it looks like he disappears..

@ lolipop.. his body changes position coz the zombie was pulling him back and forth.

i said color, not position

Ssjbryando
08-26-2008, 05:33 PM
i said color, not position

I think he means, that it changes color because he changes position. Then the shadow/sun shines on differnt parts.

I think that's what he ment =P

love it java. What some others said, but nothing is perfect, its still good.

SNL
08-26-2008, 09:21 PM
not bad, a tad wobbley but its smooth for the most part. the teeth are really cool

javarush214
08-26-2008, 10:06 PM
I think he means, that it changes color because he changes position. Then the shadow/sun shines on differnt parts.

I think that's what he ment =P

love it java. What some others said, but nothing is perfect, its still good.

yeah exactly.. he changed position that's why the color changes.. as he goes towards the lighter side..

thanks ssj ^^

-Hawk-
08-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Looks kwl XD Finish fast :D

javarush214
08-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Looks kwl XD Finish fast :D

i could finish fast if i get a long break from school or something..

GameGeek21
08-28-2008, 06:21 PM
that was awesome