PDA

View Full Version : My style

RawGreen
08-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Just clearing the dirt off of what my style looks like. This is and has always been my style, it has also been evolving with practice. Give me your c&c, the sound effects sound best with head-phones on.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/250808/49057_tests_10l337.php

Strills
08-25-2008, 01:46 PM
That was ****ing weird. The thing in the background (blood?) could be better drawn. Movements were weird. It wasnt eased enough. Umm. The effect was weird.

Overall it was weird.

thats werd

Knightsy
08-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Maybe sort yuor sticks out they looks a bit f****d
ayaayaya

RawGreen
08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
STRILLS: ah, the title was going to be how to kill a zombie, but I got lazy and had it as just an animation.

as for when he first moves forward, he pushes himself along while letting gravity do it's thing to an extent, it does look kinda weird

the jump isn't that high, so I figured to use less easing on it, I was too lazy to fix it up even a little. but it would require some changing of the attack....

When he hits the wall.... that was an oops. he's not to dip down that far, it got past me.

KNIGHTSY: you're not very clear at all

-: do you want me to post a slower one?

Knightsy
08-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Well at first there beutiful then they become all gay and sharp

Omega
08-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Your style is rather sketchy and scribbly. Not really preferable to me, but whatever, it's your style.

Oh, and I like stickfigures with feet.

Freddeh
08-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Agreed with Strills. That surely was ****ing weird. :D
IMO it would be best for you to get a new style. ^^

dagabond
08-25-2008, 03:08 PM
i quite like the style but i think it should be a bit neater.
i really like those effect things though, (copies) lol jk

RawGreen
08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Agreed with Strills. That surely was ****ing weird. :D
IMO it would be best for you to get a new style. ^^

I've been animating for a little over half a year.... So obviously my style hasn't stopped evolving yet. And yes I did aim for weird.