PDA

View Full Version : My amazingly funny sprite animation made in Pivot

raku
08-27-2008, 02:23 PM
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk98/Raku_Kato/Thesandbags1.gif

That's right folks this is a animation in pivot.

No coming in here and saying "Sprite animations are not animations they are just moving pictures." If you say that **** you.

~You dig?

darkfalcon62
08-27-2008, 02:40 PM
no i don't "dig"

raku
08-27-2008, 02:43 PM
:( why not Falcon?

General Douchington
08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Your not suppose to post Sprite Animations here.

It's not "Amazingly Funny" either.

Sunder Forge
08-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I died of laughter .

Chunky
08-27-2008, 03:21 PM
I died of laughter .

I died of cancer.

xxxchronicdarkessxxx
08-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Your not suppose to post Sprite Animations here.

It's not "Amazingly Funny" either.
False.
This is the pivot section, so you can post anything made with pivot, that is an animation of course. . .

Chunky
08-27-2008, 05:14 PM
False.
This is the pivot section, so you can post anything made with pivot, that is an animation of course. . .

Oh wow I lolld. This shit is made in flash you dunce.

Phosphorus
08-27-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh wow I lolld. This shit is made in flash you dunce.

No, this was made in Pivot 3. -.-

And don't post sprite animations, ever. They're not pivot animations. They may be made in pivot, but a pivot animation is made with stks. And besides, you didn't even make those sprites.

Sunder Forge
08-27-2008, 05:42 PM
No, this was made in Pivot 3. -.-

And don't post sprite animations, ever. They're not pivot animations. They may be made in pivot, but a pivot animation is made with stks. And besides, you didn't even make those sprites.
A pivot animation is an animation made in pivot.
This is an animation, it was made in pivot. This is a pivot animation.
Gtfo.

Chunky
08-27-2008, 07:25 PM
What? I didn't know you could get sprites like that in pivot? Meh.

Slayer
08-27-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm afraid I don't dig either.

Index
08-27-2008, 11:21 PM
It sucks. I didn't get through the whole animation..

Naglfar
08-28-2008, 06:37 AM
Perhaps he lurks around in Chinese forums or similar stuff these days.
"Dig" means that you like it. If you "Dig", you dig it out from the bottom of the page so everyone sees it. More like, "You wanna bump?"

It is made out of Pivot, except using stuff called "sprites".
I'd prefer you use stickmen. :P
For now, no real comments. =/

Saha
08-28-2008, 07:34 AM
Naglfar, I agree with you. Though, don't post sprites. They aren't worth anything. You didn't make that. You just loaded it from pivot and then save as gif and posted it here. Nothing in that animation was made by you. You didn't make a frame, movement and EVERYTHING.

raku
08-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Naglfar, I agree with you. Though, don't post sprites. They aren't worth anything. You didn't make that. You just loaded it from pivot and then save as gif and posted it here. Nothing in that animation was made by you. You didn't make a frame, movement and EVERYTHING.

I put this together thinking "Hey I worked hard on putting this together so they might like it to" Well Saha who probably has no life doesn't think I made this animation. Well guess what I did and I worked hard on this so if you think you can animate with sticks better than I can BRING IT ON SAHA!!!!!

power fuse0
08-28-2008, 03:16 PM
what a waste of my time.

Phosphorus
08-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I put this together thinking "Hey I worked hard on putting this together so they might like it to" Well Saha who probably has no life doesn't think I made this animation. Well guess what I did and I worked hard on this so if you think you can animate with sticks better than I can BRING IT ON SAHA!!!!!

He said that you didn't make thsoe sprites. And quit trying to insult the people that go against what you say or whatever.

Also, who goatse'd your roleplay forum?

Index
08-28-2008, 06:27 PM
lol @ forum getting goatse'd

Saha
08-29-2008, 06:14 AM
Says the noob with four posts and with a minute of experience with Pivot.

Raku, I've been animating for 8 months. Don't you think I'm much more better than you in every way? No I wont ``bring it on,'' because I have a life. Go work on a animation in your Un-paid rent for a card box for over 12 months then talk nub-in-a-cave says the noob with 326+ posts and 8months of experience with Pivot.

LongArm
08-29-2008, 06:54 AM
That was not funny and you are the only one with a sprites thread......i think...
This is not a sprite page, THIS IS A PIVOT STICK ANIMATION PAGE !!!