PDA

View Full Version : RAIZEN it's out ^^ oh yeah

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:03 AM
http://www.stickpage.com/raizen.shtml

yeah!! at last it's out..

thanks CJ.

c and c please

i dunno if i should upload it on NG now...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/457290

please vote 5 and recommend thanks guys..

Ssjbryando
08-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Loved it, gratz. The action was great, although it skipped forward at parts. What I mean was, you first see him in the thing then suddenly the second after he escaped and is in battle. Maybe it would be better if you shown how he escaped etc, but that's just a minor thing, and probably an oppinion.

The fighting was awesome, although ALL effect were heavenly inspired/lookalikish from other animations, but still great. =]

.Aklemo.
08-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Awesome .

Lixu
08-28-2008, 08:11 AM
Didn't view the movie yet, but how much did you get paid?

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Didn't view the movie yet, but how much did you get paid?

ehh... just 50 bucks.. kinda small amount but.. it's ok i mean it's just my first anim that was in stickpage

@ssj man thanks ^^ youve given me some great inspirations for this anims too hahaha

@aklemo thanks too man^^

Lixu
08-28-2008, 08:18 AM
IDK, It's... A bit weird, I don't really get the story, and the movements are a bit too fast I think, no easing.
And I love you too man, ur soooo flameable <3

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:22 AM
IDK, It's... A bit weird, I don't really get the story, and the movements are a bit too fast I think, no easing.
And I love you too man, ur soooo flameable <3

lol ok whatever you say.. and i love you to much so i included you in the credits hahahahaha.

-Hawk-
08-28-2008, 08:31 AM
You, my friend PWN !!! Raizen is great and guaranteed to be awarded number one daily on NG. :) I am looking forward to the sequel. :)

Strills
08-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Hah me in creds. Thanks for that.

I gave you CC when you showed me this before. Practise effects etc. Good work.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:39 AM
ahh!! thanks guys thank you so much.. ill improve on effects guys.. i will never dissapoint you guys in my next anim

Shanto
08-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I ****ing love you.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:45 AM
I ****ing love you.

i dont know you but i love you too LOL

Shanto
08-28-2008, 08:46 AM
I'm Shanto?

Yunno, Shanto?

Anyways, I ****ing loved your anim yo.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm Shanto?

Yunno, Shanto?

Anyways, I ****ing loved your anim yo.

oh yeah

ive seen you lol thanks man ^^

Chunky
08-28-2008, 09:13 AM
Awesome epic. The only thing I found was that the text was a bit boring and was there too long, but when it came to the actual fighting that was mint.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Awesome epic. The only thing I found was that the text was a bit boring and was there too long, but when it came to the actual fighting that was mint.

thanks man!!!!

yeah i must admit my text animation sucked soo bad

Chunky
08-28-2008, 09:17 AM
thanks man!!!!

yeah i must admit my text animation sucked soo bad

Get some voices ololol

RawGreen
08-28-2008, 09:31 AM
I found this on the anti-up archives, didn't know you were the maker, congrats for finally getting it out. I need to get my "mini mania" out soon...

javarush214
08-28-2008, 10:09 AM
I found this on the anti-up archives, didn't know you were the maker, congrats for finally getting it out. I need to get my "mini mania" out soon...

yeah i put it there to show it to some friends.. thanks man^^ good luck on you mania!!!!

necros the black
08-28-2008, 10:13 AM
woah, your arnimations have always been good but.... woah. this takes to a whole new level. awesome.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 10:17 AM
woah, your arnimations have always been good but.... woah. this takes to a whole new level. awesome.

thanks man.. i was inspired by the best of stickpage.. lol thanks for loving it

Kensei
08-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Java thanks for the mention in the credits means alot to me :D.

Loved the anim kinda unexpected but it was awesome :P Very lengthy and fightscenes were entertaining.

Oh and my effects suck :D

Sunder Forge
08-28-2008, 01:04 PM
How did you even get this on Stickpage?
I didn't like anything about it. The action was all the same, the particles were too fast. C'mon, what the hell?

Ssjbryando
08-28-2008, 01:36 PM
How did you even get this on Stickpage?
I didn't like anything about it. The action was all the same, the particles were too fast. C'mon, what the hell?

Imao, when I saw your name I knew something bad was gonna come up.

well just look at the stickpage contest, the 7th place was way worse then this and he got 100 bucks. This entry got half of that.

Its lenghty + its very smooth, the story could be a bit confusing but its still good.

Lixu
08-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Oh by the way, maybe a hint, a bit of the end, when there is this slowmo thing, the mc goes at the same speed. It's just a detail but you could also turn the fps down for that part, OR cut the frames out of the mc, paste it in the main timeline, and slow it down too.

Sunder Forge
08-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Imao, when I saw your name I knew something bad was gonna come up.

Lol, so true, I don't even comment on what I like in animations anymore.

Chimaera
08-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Oh by the way, maybe a hint, a bit of the end, when there is this slowmo thing, the mc goes at the same speed. It's just a detail but you could also turn the fps down for that part, OR cut the frames out of the mc, paste it in the main timeline, and slow it down too.

I believe that's impossible, the only way to recreate it would to be to double frame the entire thing, multiple FPS takes some bad ass script.

Krytical
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
Pretty good. Like said above, the particles are way to fast.

Miccool
08-28-2008, 05:15 PM
oh cool, I wasn't expecting an animation this good.. It was entertaining and had a nice length to it too. Although this kinda seems like another stereotypical stickfigure animation, but nonetheless nice action and interesting character designs. Also that red blood and menu aren't very good :S (srry raffi >_>)

Arch-Angel
08-28-2008, 05:34 PM
And I love you too man, ur soooo flameable <3lol. A lot smoother than anything you've ever made.

It was alright. I didn't like it that much though, I don't think it deserves to be on SO or newgrounds though.

GameGeek21
08-28-2008, 05:46 PM
i watched and it was awesome

javarush214
08-28-2008, 08:59 PM
thanks guys for the comment ill be sure to improve on the next anim i would make..

grubber hates me a lot eh? lol

Sunder Forge
08-28-2008, 09:01 PM
thanks guys for the comment ill be sure to improve on the next anim i would make..

grubber hates me a lot eh? lol
I don't hate you (much) I just don't comment on things I like when I point out things I don't like.

Upps
08-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Awesomely epic.

javarush214
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
thanks^^, um i uploaded raizen on newgrounds now.. please vote ^^, or recommend too ^^,

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/457290

Bonk
08-29-2008, 02:27 AM
Ehh, I agree with Grubber on this one. It just didn't do anything for me.

Good work on getting it up though.

Lixu
08-29-2008, 09:51 AM
I love you so much, I got your score at NG down from 3.78 to 3.62

Lixu
08-29-2008, 09:52 AM
lol. A lot smoother.

Shut the **** up, I never had critics at the "Bad" smoothness in my animation. Get your shit straight

Ssjbryando
08-29-2008, 09:58 AM
I love you so much, I got your score at NG down from 3.78 to 3.62

Your really a dickhead. Just because you don't like someone your gonna down vote someone.

Pff.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 10:28 AM
Your really a dickhead. Just because you don't like someone your gonna down vote someone.

Pff.

no he just did that because he is insicure and never wanted to stop sucking my dick ^^, i know he wanted to keep his vagina open and wanted to be noticed so much that's why he posted some more and wanted to get more attention so that he could be ass****ed just like in prison

Ssjbryando
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
no he just did that because he is insicure and never wanted to stop sucking my dick ^^, i know he wanted to keep his vagina open and wanted to be noticed so much that's why he posted some more and wanted to get more attention so that he could be ass****ed just like in prison

lolol.

Remmember the ban ! Don't go to far D:

javarush214
08-29-2008, 10:30 AM
lolol.

Remmember the ban ! Don't go to far D:

LOLOL sorry im kinda drunk right now hahahaa but that was fun hahahaha

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Lixu, you wouldn't be able to create something such as Raizen, not even if javarush214 borrowed you his brain. The stupidity, arrogance and immaturity you have inside is in your blood. Stop being such a jerk and practice to become good , not vote others low. You don't even know how to lose (which you really should know since it seems to happen to you pretty often).

javarush214
08-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Lixu, you wouldn't be able to create something such as Raizen, not even if javarush214 borrowed you his brain. The stupidity, arrogance and immaturity you have inside is in your blood. Stop being such a jerk and practice to become good , not vote others low. You don't even know how to lose (which you really should know since it seems to happen to you pretty often).

lol man true true.. people hate guys with va****s.. hahahaha.. ahhh hahah im gonna get to bed now before i get banned hahahaha

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Right... at least if you get banned you have the excuse you were drunk. lol WAKE UP ! >=(

Lixu
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Right... at least if you get banned you have the excuse you were drunk. lol WAKE UP ! >=(

I post barely ANY work to flash, you have no idea how much I have improved, so shut up. Also, if SOMEONE needs to practice, its you, dick.
Also, the movie was nice, though for the fact how immature HE is, I voted 1.
Oh, wich brings me to the following point, you call me immature? Look at yourself you sick ****.

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 10:57 AM
I consider the above statement useless. You consider yourself mature ? Any down-voter is certainly not a mature person. First of all, a mature person doesn't judge someone's work by his personality. Reply in a private message.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 10:58 AM
I post barely ANY work to flash, you have no idea how much I have improved, so shut up. Also, if SOMEONE needs to practice, its you, dick.
Also, the movie was nice, though for the fact how immature HE is, I voted 1.
Oh, wich brings me to the following point, you call me immature? Look at yourself you sick ****.

yeah im immature and i love it ^^, but your more immature coz you have to vote on the movie not the author you piece of vagina..

Ssjbryando
08-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Lmao =P Comeone a vagina isn't that bad of a thing (WOMAN HAVE IT)

But take it to the PM guys D: This just ruins the thread, with useless comments .

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Lmao =P Comeone a vagina isn't that bad of a thing (WOMAN HAVE IT)

But take it to the PM guys D: This just ruins the thread, with useless comments .

it aint bad if you have it on your pelvis but if you have it on your face it's freaking funny man...

but ok man we will take it to pm

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Lixu, you wouldn't be able to create something such as Raizen, even if javarush214 Lended you his brain. The stupidity, arrogance and immaturity you have inside you is in your blood. Stop being such a jerk and practice to become good , not vote others low. You don't even know how to lose (which you really should know since it seems to happen to you pretty often).
Oh the irony.
red is what I had to fix.
Black is what I found hilarious
Pink shows what's arrogant.

For that ****ing post I wanna "0" you too.
But I'm not like that D:

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh the irony.

But I'm not like that D:

i posted that for what he said on pm, and his post gwubz, so i think i just have to defend myself from this dick fag.

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:09 AM
First of all, a mature person doesn't judge someone's work by his personality. Reply in a private message.

Some mature people do, like me. In fact, he somewhat asked for a zero in the credits.
And no I won't reply in a PM.

piece of vagina..
Who is immature now?
Anyways, THAT and the credits made me vote 0.

Oh the irony.

I know right

But I'm not like that D:

NOES

EDIT: Your "shouting and flaming" about dicks and vagina are getting boring. Make up new stuff

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 11:10 AM
Oh the irony.

Your cape is blown by the wind. Your powers are astonishing, you have saved so many people you can't even remember all of them. You ARE a TRUE superhero. No. (THIS is irony ! Just a joke by the way :P)

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:11 AM
i posted that for what he said on pm, and his post gwubz, so i think i just have to defend myself from this dick fag.
So you reply in a post? that's compltely stupid, and retarded, lixu has the decency to actually keep it "confidentual" but you gotta go and reply in a thread to what he said in a Pm? that doesn't even make sense how I see it.
And not one of his posts were as bad as your post.

P.S: I hate you now >:l
And I gave you a 3
:/

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Some mature people do, like me. In fact, he somewhat asked for a zero in the credits.
And no I won't reply in a PM.

Who is immature now?
Anyways, THAT and the credits made me vote 0.

I know right

NOES

EDIT: Your "shouting and flaming" about dicks and vagina are getting boring. Make up new stuff

actually you dont have to be mature at all things coz that would make things boring and corny just like you are you think you are all mature and such but you are more immature than me lol, and the credits man you deserve to be in it be proud! your my biatch so i had to credit you

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:16 AM
actually you dont have to be mature at all things coz that would make things boring and corny just like you are you think you are all mature and such but you are more immature than me lol, and the credits man you deserve to be in it be proud! your my biatch so i had to credit you

I don't think I am mature, I'm fine for an age of 15.
And your not my biatch, sorry.
I am more immature then you are? Haha! Who is shouting with dicks and vagina non stop? Ah yes, you are.

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
lixu has the decency to actually keep it "confidentual"

no I won't reply in a PM.

Just for the laugh.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:17 AM
Your cape is blown by the wind. Your powers are astonishing, you have saved so many people you can't even remember all of them. You ARE a TRUE superhero. No. (THIS is irony ! Just a joke by the way :P)
........That's not irony. I don't know what that is.

Edit: Java said you made a Pm, Lixu said you didn't, WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO!?

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Just for the laugh.

Your not funny.

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 11:20 AM
I suggest letting these pages slowly fade away in the background by returning to posting on-topic.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:21 AM
........That's not irony. I don't know what that is.

Edit: Java said you made a Pm, Lixu said you didn't, WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO!?

acctually he did.. i was just thanking people for their comments then check my sig

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:23 AM
I suggest letting these pages slowly fade away in the background by returning to posting on-topic.

Immature moderator.

acctually he did.. i was just thanking people for their comments then check my sig

Yeah you just messed with the words wich make them fake, faggot.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:25 AM
Lol .

I actually think Lixu is more mature then you, with all your rageing about dicks and vaginas and getting your dick sucked. Don't even try to say your mature.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Immature moderator.

Yeah you just messed with the words wich make them fake, faggot.

i didnt mess it up pussy, i just connected it both.. if i put the whole message of us both you will put your name in more shame coz of how much i disgraced you gay name

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:27 AM
Lol .

I actually think Lixu is more mature then you, with all your rageing about dicks and vaginas and getting your dick sucked. Don't even try to say your mature.

I know! That's what I am trying to say.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM
I know! That's what I am trying to say.
Well you're doing an awful job of it.

EDit:
i didnt mess it up pussy, i just connected it both.. if i put the whole message of us both you will put your name in more shame coz of how much i disgraced you gay name

You're not doing even close to as much damage to Lixu as you're doing to yourself. You're only digging yourself into a hole.

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Immature moderator.

Ok then, I'll delete all my posts, and you will too. If you don't want this then let's all report each other and all get banned. Do you like that ? Congratulations, Lixu, another thread that worthed more, destroyed.

Lixu
08-29-2008, 11:31 AM
Ok then, I'll delete all my posts, and you will too. If you don't want this then let's all report each other and all get banned. Do you like that ? Congratulations, Lixu, another thread that worthed more, destroyed.

I will? Hmmmm... Let me think about it while I eat.
By the way, I didn't even flame once, you all did.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 11:32 AM
I don't know how you can call anyone else on on their grammer or wrongfully used words, you don't even know proper sentence structure.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:32 AM
I will? Hmmmm... Let me think about it while I eat.
By the way, I didn't even flame once, you all did.

whhat are you eating??? hahahahahahah LOL!!!!!

.Aklemo.
08-29-2008, 11:36 AM
You seriously drunk?

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:36 AM
eh enough of this ill sleep now gudnight

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Sunder Forge, why don't you try correcting Lixu a bit as well huh ? Stop messing with my grammar, I am NOT English or American, therefore, your corrections make no sense.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:47 AM
sunder forge is being a hero! oh yeah! godbless sunder forge he is the hero of the night oh yeah party!

.Aklemo.
08-29-2008, 12:02 PM
sunder forge is being a hero! oh yeah! godbless sunder forge he is the hero of the night oh yeah party!

Sleep or I give you an anesthetic injection.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
God bless.

Sunder Forge, why don't you try correcting Lixu a bit as well huh ? Stop messing with my grammar, I am NOT English or American, therefore, your corrections make no sense.
What mistakes.

If you don't write english legible don't ****ing comment on how other people write it.

That red part makes no sense at all, you haven't proved anything.
Go back to the animation attack forum.

-Hawk-
08-29-2008, 12:17 PM
Actually, I will since you're around here. >=(

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Actually, I will since you're around here. >=(
I'm where ever I want to be.
I might just settle down in the animation attack forum. >:l

(not likely)

Lixu
08-29-2008, 12:51 PM

HAHAHAHAAHAHHA, first you tell others their grammar sucks, now you cry about someone else correcting YOU?

I'm where ever I want to be.
I might just settle down in the animation attack forum. >:l

(not likely)

I've heard of it, and it sucks.

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 12:58 PM
I've heard of it, and it sucks.
I mean the section.
<.<

Lixu
08-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I mean the section.
<.<
I know, me too

Sunder Forge
08-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I know, me too
It's not that bad......
:/

Lixu
08-29-2008, 01:12 PM
Show me 1 epic animation attack thread

Ssjbryando
08-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Show me 1 epic animation attack thread

Zz, stop spamming jeez.

There are, just check the older ones. New good challenges arn't really there no.

Because no one hear has the balls to make a challenge or something =D

Lixu
08-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Zz, stop spamming jeez.

There are, just check the older ones. New good challenges arn't really there no.

Because no one hear has the balls to make a challenge or something =D

Bring it

xxxchronicdarkessxxx
08-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Lixu, shut up. You're so dumb.
Well, even though I have to agree with half of the stuff grubber said about you. Don't come here saying you don't suck, when you haven't posted anything. You will keep getting the same crap, I'm a lot better than the last crap I posted, but no one here knows because I cannot post them here.
You do flame, who cares if you, 'don't flame first.' Bottom line is you still flame, which is against forum rules. Any rude, vulgar, hate, or offensive messages sent to or posted about another member is flaming. Right now you're trolling, by making everyone flame you, and each other. Just stop. You say that you're mature, but I highly doubt that. For being 15, you act like an eleven year old. It isn't funny, and no one cares. Oh, and who gives a shit if he put you in the credits, or flamed you in the credits anyways? Honestly, that isn't a valid excuse to give the aniamtion a bad review on newgrounds. I'm sorry that you're that shallow and self-centered that everything has got to be about you. Stop acting like a child all the damn time.

Bonk
08-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Javarush, I read the last few pages, and you were being sort of a dick. Lern 2 get crit.

Lixuball, you ignited this thread. Good one, this is what people know you for.

T_X_6wrgqewhatever, you aren't helping.

Just because Grubber didn't like it, suddenly a page later a flame war about grammar springs up. I don't care who's fault it was, but anyone would continued it is just as immature as the others.

ragingrasengan
08-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Wow, i just gotta say i loves the anim, nice bg's, not the most epic effects but still entertaining, loved the animation, but in a sorta way i just felt it can use a bit more work, over i give a 4/5. But its amazing, and im definatley looking forward to the sequel, keep it up dude.

javarush214
08-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Javarush, I read the last few pages, and you were being sort of a dick. Lern 2 get crit.

Lixuball, you ignited this thread. Good one, this is what people know you for.

T_X_6wrgqewhatever, you aren't helping.

Just because Grubber didn't like it, suddenly a page later a flame war about grammar springs up. I don't care who's fault it was, but anyone would continued it is just as immature as the others.

yeah im only a dick to lixu ^^,

Lixu
08-30-2008, 04:44 AM
yeah im only a dick to lixu ^^,

I love you too

Hunter.t.w.e
08-30-2008, 04:46 AM
It's really great man!!!!!!

Lixu
08-30-2008, 04:47 AM
You just ruined the war! Thanks!

Bonk
08-30-2008, 06:57 AM
Yes, thank you. Maybe now you'll all retreat to your caves and lick your wounds.

Lixu
08-30-2008, 07:53 AM
What wounds? Its the ****ing internet

Bonk
08-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Then why do you care so much?

Lixu
08-30-2008, 08:01 AM
Then why do you care so much?

Who told you I did?

javarush214
08-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Who told you I did?

lixu i love you but stop spamming my thread with all your shit LOL

Killcycle
08-30-2008, 06:20 PM
I loved Raizen, I watched it a few times in a row

Bonk
08-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Who told you I did?

You spend 6 pages arguing over someone's opinion, then grammar. And then when every one leaves from NOT CARING ANYMORE you hang around complaining that the "war" has finished.

Lixu
08-31-2008, 02:16 AM
lixu i love you but stop spamming my thread with all your shit LOL

Wow! This should be recorded! Javarush didnt name any body parts in his reply!

You spend 6 pages arguing over someone's opinion, then grammar. And then when every one leaves from NOT CARING ANYMORE you hang around complaining that the "war" has finished.

Shut the **** up, its also with Taxar Javarush Sunder Forge, and who said I was complaining? I said thanks, you blind idiot.

-Hawk-
08-31-2008, 02:20 AM
Paintball, stop spamming, this thread has already been turned up-side down. We'd like it to come back to normal. Thank you.

Bonk
08-31-2008, 02:29 AM
Shut the **** up, its also with Taxar Javarush Sunder Forge,

Mummy he started it.

and who said I was complaining? I said thanks, you blind idiot.

If you weren't being sarcastic, you wouldn't have posted.

. .

Lixu
08-31-2008, 04:39 AM
Paintball, stop spamming, this thread has already been turned up-side down. We'd like it to come back to normal. Thank you.

Go get a green name will ya

. .

Haha?

javarush214
08-31-2008, 04:58 AM
Go get a green name will ya

Haha?

oh gawd, paintball is really asking for his ass to be plugged with cocks just like in prison eh? he likes that a lot since he keeps on displaying his ass in this thread.

LOL man i love you

no seriously im sick seeing your ass in this thread and spamming this thread.

oh man my mom accidentally read all that i have posted LOL.. trouble trouble trouble hahahaha

Lixu
08-31-2008, 05:15 AM
Then why dont you be a big boy and close/delete this thread

In fact, this is considered spam since there already is a thread about raizen

-Hawk-
08-31-2008, 05:22 AM
This thread was made before the official Raizen thread in the StickPage Animations and Games section, Gumball.

javarush214
08-31-2008, 05:23 AM
Then why dont you be a big boy and close/delete this thread

In fact, this is considered spam since there already is a thread about raizen

nah it became a spam thread because you posted shit on this thread.. why dont u be a big gay fag and leave this thread or better leave spp, youll find more cocks in prison man.

Bonk
08-31-2008, 05:34 AM
Lixu, what do you hope to achieve by continuing to post here?

Lixu
08-31-2008, 05:34 AM
This thread was made before the official Raizen thread in the StickPage Animations and Games section, Gumball.

If it reaches frontpage there WILL be a official thread, so shut up.

nah it became a spam thread because you posted shit on this thread.. why dont u be a big gay fag and leave this thread or better leave spp, youll find more cocks in prison man.

I will stay at SPP for you <3

-Hawk-
08-31-2008, 05:36 AM
It has reached frontpage, Lixu. Check it.

Lixu
08-31-2008, 05:37 AM
I know.

javarush214
08-31-2008, 05:53 AM
If it reaches frontpage there WILL be a official thread, so shut up.

I will stay at SPP for you <3

you stay in spp coz you cant have my dick? and you continue disgracing yourself because you cant have me, and you'd rather disgrace your name? oh gawd oh yeah gay love!

man this is funny i got another gay ass stalker! fuk yah!!! hahahahaha LOL

Mesmay
08-31-2008, 06:34 AM
Btw, how did you actually get this on sp- did you ask Zulu or did he come to you.
Or what.
Just wondering.

Ssjbryando
08-31-2008, 06:43 AM
Btw, how did you actually get this on sp- did you ask Zulu or did he come to you.
Or what.
Just wondering.

You have to PM zulu or crazy J and ask if he wants to sponser it or if he likes to put it on frontpage. Then he replies with yes or no and money.

I TOLD JAVA THAT! =D =D

Mesmay
08-31-2008, 06:47 AM
Oh ok. Did I put that I liked the anim already? =S cant remember.

Bubbleman
08-31-2008, 08:13 AM
WOW! ive been away for so long and it's really great to see how much your've developed yours skills ^_^
Great animation, very enjoyable to watch and love the new style, looks awsome, looking forward to the next part!!
p.s thanks for putting me in the creds and noticed you used one of my explosions ;) i dont really animate anymore but if you do need any effects im more than happy to help!

bennie boy
08-31-2008, 08:51 AM
heh tat was rly good bt teh flame ws stll goingg wen thy died mybe u shud haf brken aprt the mvie clips :Undercover: :Undercover:

javarush214
08-31-2008, 09:03 AM
WOW! ive been away for so long and it's really great to see how much your've developed yours skills ^_^
Great animation, very enjoyable to watch and love the new style, looks awsome, looking forward to the next part!!
p.s thanks for putting me in the creds and noticed you used one of my explosions ;) i dont really animate anymore but if you do need any effects im more than happy to help!

wow thanks a lot man, not only for the comment but also for the help, and yeah dude your one of my biggest inspirations loved those effects so much man, and the style.. thanks again man ur the best

@mesmay oh i pm'd crazyjay just like ssj said.. but i waited for a few weeks till it got uploaded

Frost
08-31-2008, 09:38 PM
lol, raisen :3

pretty good, but the fights were a bit simple. it was he did a front kick, then flip kick, then it was over. very well animated but most parts were a bit simple

Nikiyolstik
08-31-2008, 11:02 PM
read my post:

S
H
I
T

Orangee Juice
09-01-2008, 02:10 AM
read my post:

S
H