PDA

View Full Version : The anything collab.

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:32 PM
Description: This collab is pretty much about anything. Randomness is allowed and encouraged. It doesn't have to be a fight or anything, It could be an animation test. As long as it follows the guidelines.

Guidlines:
1- Flash of course.
2- 24 FPS. If you animate at 12 FPS, then double frame. If you animate at 22 FPS, don't let that be a reason not to join. It will look fine on 24 FPS. Double framing helps out if you know when to double frame.
3- Must be at least 10 seconds long.
4- No need to add your name/watermark. However, if you want a custom name, simply make a symbol of it and include it in your first, or last frame. I'll use that for your animation intro. If you have a special font, break the font up twice (ctrl+B) and convert it to a symbol.
5- Name your symbols. If you do not, your part will not be added to the main project. This is vital. I can see by letting maybe one or two by, but no more than 10.
6- The dimensions can be as big as the default dimensions. You can use smaller dimensions if you would like. I'm going to make the parts into a single movie clip, so you're allowed to use the default dimensions or smaller.
7- No due date specified yet. Though I'm hoping it will be finished before September 20.

1- .Busted

If you all have any questions, feel free to ask. And please don't assume it will suck because of my post count -_-

.Busted
08-31-2008, 10:33 PM
OMG
I totally want to join.

Krytical
08-31-2008, 10:34 PM
Post an example of your own skills, it will help attract people.

Paco
08-31-2008, 10:34 PM
lol this will suck, ****ing noob.

lol i love how people think you are a noob, lololololol thats funny.

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:36 PM
lol this will suck, ****ing noobs.
Lol Paco. You're just upset that my Xbox Live is broken.

And I don't have anything left on my laptop =/
My actual account is Demi-Angel.
Though I lost the email address and crap for it, so meh =/
I'm actually pretty good.

Flashorama
08-31-2008, 10:40 PM
Blasphemy, I thought xxchronicdarkessxx was demi. Liar.

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:42 PM
Blasphemy, I thought xxchronicdarkessxx was demi. Liar.
Was, I get an error message whenever I try signing into that account.
I tried clearing my cookies, but nothing =/

Not like it's a secret. If it was, I wouldn't have told Paco, and I especially wouldn't have used my Xbox Live Gamer Tag as my username.

Paco
08-31-2008, 10:43 PM
get it fixed i am getting castle crashers.

Flashorama
08-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Hmm ok then. I can't keep track of names anymore with all the name changes.

Sunder Forge
08-31-2008, 10:46 PM
please don't assume it will suck because of my post count -_-

My actual account is Demi-Angel.

I would Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever , EVER!
Think to join a Coe-lab by Demi-whore kai?

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:47 PM
Grubber, you're a mean person =[

Sunder Forge
08-31-2008, 10:49 PM
Grubber, you're a mean person =[
Ugh, my name is Sunder Forge now, why does everyone call me grubber.
:Dope:

.Busted
08-31-2008, 10:51 PM
Description: This collab is pretty much about anything. Randomness is allowed and encouraged. It doesn't have to be a fight or anything, It could be an animation test. As long as it follows the guidelines.

Guidlines:
1- Flash of course.
2- 24 FPS. If you animate at 12 FPS, then double frame. If you animate at 22 FPS, don't let that be a reason not to join. It will look fine on 24 FPS. Double framing helps out if you know when to double frame.
3- Must be at least 10 seconds long.
4- No need to add your name/watermark. However, if you want a custom name, simply make a symbol of it and include it in your first, or last frame. I'll use that for your animation intro. If you have a special font, break the font up twice (ctrl+B) and convert it to a symbol.
5- Name your symbols. If you do not, your part will not be added to the main project. This is vital. I can see by letting maybe one or two by, but no more than 10.
6- The dimensions can be as big as the default dimensions. You can use smaller dimensions if you would like. I'm going to make the parts into a single movie clip, so you're allowed to use the default dimensions or smaller.
7- No due date specified yet. Though I'm hoping it will be finished before September 20.

1- .Busted

If you all have any questions, feel free to ask. And please don't assume it will suck because of my post count -_-
WTF.
I didn't join, didn't you get the sarcasm?

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:52 PM
WTF.
I didn't join, didn't you get the sarcasm?
Of course, didn't you get mine. =/

And, "Sunder Forge", I think everyone liked it better when you were Grubber.

Sunder Forge
08-31-2008, 10:52 PM
Can't you see the " 1- " infront of your name? it means you're not in, which was a good idea, who'd want to be in a collab you're in. I know I wouldn't.

.Busted
08-31-2008, 10:55 PM
Can't you see the " 1- " infront of your name? it means you're not in, which was a good idea, who'd want to be in a collab you're in. I know I wouldn't.
WTF?
Why would you not join one if I was in it?

LordDragona
08-31-2008, 10:56 PM
I dunno, I'm not too big on collabs or anything.
If people liked the idea, it might have worked. I probably would have gotten bored, or the thread would die in about 2-4 days if that happened.

Sunder Forge
08-31-2008, 11:05 PM
WTF?
Why would you not join one if I was in it?
Because U R a poopy head.
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

.Busted
08-31-2008, 11:54 PM
Because U R a poopy head.
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:
I am SO sorry .

LordDragona
09-01-2008, 01:12 PM
yay =]