PDA

View Full Version : TLTFT 2008 Round 12 - Tribute, FINAL ROUND

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 05:26 AM
THE LONG TIME FLASH TOURNAMENT
Member of the Multi-Rounder Competition Organization, Creator of the TLTFT style competition and owner of the Multi-Rounder Competition Organization

Round 12: Tribute to TLTFT
I know I'm being a little big headed to make a round of my competition a tribute to my competition but... even though some people are simply ignoring it while others think it makes no sense, this competition is a big thing. Hello, how many 8 months long competitions have you seen on SP lately? I gotta say it was hard work for everyone, staff, or participant so it worths a tribute. :)

The theme of these tributes (THIS ROUND ACTUALLY HAS A SUBJECT) will be a fight inside the TLTFT HeadQuarters. Imagine how it would look inside the HQ of this tournament and get a character (the main character of the animation) get inside and have a fight there. You can get inspired from the previous rounds, from 1 to 11. :) Best related to TLTFT role for the opponent of the main character would be : Defend the door ; Decapitation ; Punch Madness ; Reborn ; Giant or Armed.

PLEASE MAKE THE BACKGROUND ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE TLTFT HQ(you can write some participants' names, or judges' names OR YOU COULD BE CREATIVE and so awesome) NOT JUST MAKE THE RANDOM INSIDES OF A BUILDING. YOU COULD ALSO FIND THE MAIN CHARACTER OPPONENT/OPPONENTS RELATED TO PREVIOUS ROUNDS, it would be much more of a tribute like that :)

Frame rate(FPS): 20
Resolution: 550x400 (default)
Minimum Length : 5 seconds (less than half a second per day, it's easy)
DUE DATE : 20th of September

You get up to 10 points for the quality. [/size]
Participants: (! the scores between "( )" are your current overall scores)

- T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 http://fwup.net/view/ajdskjjvdg 5.5 ; 5.2 ; 5.9 FINAL : 5.53 (65.29)
- Devour (23.2)
- Tawnik http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=904521 9 ; 9.5 ; 8.9 FINAL : 9.13 (87.4)
- Aklemo (19.59)
- Shanto (5.6)
- Alexio(13.36)
- Drifts http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=541338 9 ; 8.6 ; 10 FINAL : 9.2 (68.28)
- drocksta (23.65)
- TC Visor (33.75)
- Mesmay (18.6)
- Zitsu [/URL] (11)
- Dark Chaos (23.11)
- NegaDrain (44.92)
- Ragin R. (http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zitsurl8.swf) (73.97)
- X-Bag (31.86)
- Dead-shot (10.75)
- killeq (7.23)
- Schwa (17.93)
- Deathwish (12.59)
- Spitzer (0)
- Hunter.t.w.e [url]http://www.swfme.com/view/1278132 5 ; 5.5 ; 4.6 FINAL : 5.03 (22.75)
- Lixu (6.26)
- Demi-angel (0)
- suliro (0)
- Raffi (5.03)
- Drizzlean (0)
- abraham64n (0)
- Miloproductions (0)
- Tentionmaru (8.96)
- Byondrage (0)
- poyzd (4.5)
- Tasku (0)
- LordDragona (0)
- SSJBryando http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=12948 9.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.8 FINAL : 8.96 (8.96)

THIS IS THE AWARD FOR ROUND 12: no award available yet made by the official award maker of TLTFT, NegaDrain
Example animation : no example animation available made by the official example animation maker of TLTFT, T Man

The standings for round 12 are :

1. Drifts 9.2
2. Tawnik 9.13
3. SSJBryando 8.96
4. T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 5.53
5. Hunter.t.w.e 5.03

The current overall standings are:

1. Tawnik 87.4
2. Ragin R. 73.97
3. Drifts 68.28
4. T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 65.29
5. NegaDrain 44.92
6. TC Visor 33.75
7. X-Bag 31.86
8. drocksta 23.65
9. Devour 23.2
10. Dark Chaos 23.11
11. Hunter.t.w.e 22.75
12. Aklemo 19.59
13. Mesmay 18.6
14. Schwa 17.93
15. Alexio 13.36
16. Deathwish 12.59
17. Zitsu 11
18. Dead-Shot 10.75
19. SSJBryando 8.96
20. Tentionmaru 8.96
21. killeq 7.23
22. Lixu 6.26
23. Shanto 5.6
24. Raffi 5.03
25. poyzd 4.5
26. Demi-angel 0
27. suliro 0
28. Drizzlean 0
29. abraham64n 0
30. Miloproductions 0
31. Byondrage 0
32. Tasku 0
33. LordDragona 0

The current judges are : SSJBryando ; T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 ; Kitsune (T Man is currently inactive). As for T4x4R_O*_Hawk2's animations' 3rd rate it will be given by a random participant.

ATTENTION : YOU CAN IMPROVE OR CHANGE YOUR ENTRIES ONCE.
ATTENTION:Keep the .fla of your entry, we will need it for TLTFT 2008 Round 12 Collab. I will PM you when you have to send it to me.

TLTFT site : http://thelongtimeflashtournament.lx.ro (http://thelongtimeflashtournament.lx.ro/)
TLTFT forums: http://www.boardzero.com/tltftforum/

Ssjbryando
09-02-2008, 05:29 AM
Awesome, this is the best overall tournament, that had no money. I give you props for staying this long and spending SO MUCH time in the animation attack, 8 months wow, a tournament for 8 months <: nice, and some people like tawnik and x-bag made an entry like every round.

You need major crediz for that.

Im gonna make an entry btw =]

DUE DATE IS ON MY BIRTHDAY <:

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 05:50 AM
X-Bag didn't participate that often, but yet, he was awesome. Tawnik participated in 10 of the 11 rounds finished until now and I'm sure he ain't gonna miss this one XD I'll PM all participants to notify them the round is started.

O, and Happy Birthday ! Mine is on 23rd. :D

Motencu
09-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Can I enter this round?

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 06:30 AM
Ok, go for it. I hope you have an idea of how this tribute should be. If you don't just get inspired from previous rounds (with the theme). Search the threads in the Animation Attack section.

Motencu
09-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Alright, will do.

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 06:50 AM
You're in. Welcome to TLTFT (wow, this may be the last time I'm saying it this year) !

Lag
09-02-2008, 10:19 AM
**** this, I'm out.

Jk.

I mean...
I might make a full length tribute. Seeing as I have never made a full length, and this is a theme that can't be squashed in to a small fraction of a collab.
Soe technically I'm out. Just gonna make the tribute. I can't think of ANYTHING that could be shorter than liek 50 seconds.

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 10:33 AM
O come on. Just get the main character kill a guy that had something to do with one of the rounds in the HQ. That shouldn't take longer than 10 seconds. You don't necessarily have to make a long fight, especially if you're doing FB which takes long. >_>

I suggest you try relate the opponent of the main character to one of the following : Defend the door ; Decapitation ; Punch Madness ; Reborn ; Giant ; Armed. I will also add this to the first post.

Lag
09-02-2008, 10:52 AM
FB doesn't take that long. I'm just often too lazy.

The fact is, I want to make the fights relate at least to 5 rounds, I've got one character sketched on paper. And I will associate every enemy with someone from TLTFT. I might even (try) do this till the due date. =o

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 10:53 AM
If you don't finish just cut some fights off the list. AND REMEMBER, all the fights must take place in the TLTFT HQ :P

Tawnik
09-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Here is a question,Do I HAVE to animate FIGHT ?I don't have any problem animating fight,I just got an idea,what is not including fighting..

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Can you tell me the idea ? If you can't tell it here in the thread, Private Message me. I'll tell you if it's good to use it.

Tawnik
09-02-2008, 11:57 AM
I can write it here,it won't be big fight,just a few punches,is it ok then?

-Hawk-
09-02-2008, 11:59 AM
Yes, it is ok as long as it takes place in the TLTFT HeadQuarters. :)

Mesmay
09-02-2008, 02:23 PM
K I set down a challenge.
WHOEVER WINS THIS WINS THE ENTIRE OF TLTFT
>:3

Tawnik
09-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Sounds interesting :|

lol

Ssjbryando
09-02-2008, 02:30 PM

That will be me .

LordDragona
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
That will be me .
Sorry, but if I actually finish mine, you're going to lose =]

Sunder Forge
09-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Can I have someone being raped infront of the Hq?

LordDragona
09-02-2008, 05:44 PM
I Volunteer !

Sunder Forge
09-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I Volunteer !

I meant naked Fb chars.
<.<
Maybe a blond, with a huge rack?

Motencu
09-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Ill try to make Animation long.

-Hawk-
09-03-2008, 06:47 AM

I lol'd. To win you gotta do all the tourney, matey :P, don't be lazy :P

We have a challenger here. :P You're in, bud.

Can I have someone being raped infront of the Hq?

No, due to two problems.
1. The battle has to take place inside the HQ.
2. No nudity !

@ Tasku : Good luck with that

@ Sunder Forge : Read above.

Tawnik
09-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Mesmay,you are going to be in my animation :)

Ssjbryando
09-03-2008, 10:07 AM
That is one bad point about it though. You can only win if you entered all the time =\ so a very bad animator can win if he just joined every round.

But that doesn't matter, fun anyways. =D I have a bad bg, and started some animation

Hahaha.

But yea I guess, you win overall (Bg, effects) I will probably only use smooth and well done movements that's all ._. Without effects.

I guess, =D

-Hawk-
09-03-2008, 10:47 AM
Hey, the winner has to be pretty dedicated to the tournament, you know ? :P

TAWNIK is certainly going to win overall. LET'S HEAR IT FOR TAWNIK !!! No one but Ragin has any chance of getting in front of him. And that will only happen if he gets like 4 points more than him this round. Considering Tawnik never even gets under 6 he has no chance. His only chance would be if Tawnik actually got 6 and Ragin got 10, that seems pretty hard to do to me. lol Anyways, early congrats Tawnik ! :P You'll be wearing the TLTFT winner t-shirt soon. lol not that it would be such a big deal but anyways... the point is you win. XD

Tawnik
09-03-2008, 02:56 PM
Yay I always wanted to have one T-shirt with "TLFTFTLFLTFT winner TAWNIK,yay"

:D

-Hawk-
09-04-2008, 04:05 PM
So how's it going with your entries, guys ?

ragingrasengan
09-04-2008, 04:33 PM
this year is tons of work, already got a project of the first week of school due on monday, and a quiz on sunday and tons of reading, and an journal essay. so yea, animating is gna be hard, next its going to be extremley rare if i animate of go on, although expect and entry, i'll try to make it the best, so this can be one of the best collabs ever :D

Sunder Forge
09-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Well, I have my guy pinning down the girl, and growing a steady erection.
I need screaming sounds tho.

-Hawk-
09-05-2008, 03:36 AM
That is not going to get in the competition, trust me.

Tawnik
09-06-2008, 01:21 PM

Working on my part,there's Mesmay in it,who else wants to be added?

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=7015

Mesmay
09-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Yay I always wanted to have one T-shirt with "TLFTFTLFLTFT winner TAWNIK,yay"

Dont you mean a t-shirt with "TFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLL LTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTL TFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFL FTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLF TTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTF LTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLT FFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLT TLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFT LFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFT LFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLF LTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTF LTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTL TLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLF TFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLT FTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFL TLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFT LFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFT LTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTF LFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLT LFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFT LFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLT LFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFT LFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTF LFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTL FLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFT LTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFL FTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLF TFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTL TFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTL FLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLT FFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTL FTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTT LTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLF TLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFT LTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFL TFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFT FTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFT LTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFL TLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLF TLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFL TTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFL TFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLF TLFTLTFFLTFTLFT winner- tawnik" on it?

Btw, thanks for putting me in yours. I think you got my attitude pretty much perfect.

Ssjbryando
09-07-2008, 12:20 PM
I want in tawnik <:
MAKE ME WIN AND CONQUER PLANET EARTH.

-Hawk-
09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
@ Mesmay : That would be one hell of a big T-shirt. lol By the way, are you making an entry? :D
@ SSJBryando : lol
@ Tawnik : Call that big, bossy guy "Hawk" and make him the host of TLTFT, I think you got my image pretty good. Just kidding, but you can do it if you like the idea though, I won't mind. :) lol Anyways, probably lots of people think I am a jerk because I PMed them that much during the competition, but, guys, if I am being a jerk just tell me, I won't mind (even though it would seem like it) because it's with a reason. :D

I'm starting my entry as soon as I release my current big project. I'll finish fast, I'll have at least 5 opponents for the main character I think.

Tawnik
09-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Dont you mean a t-shirt with "TFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLL LTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTL TFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFL FTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLF TTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTF LTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLT FFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLT TLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFT LFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFT LFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLF LTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTF LTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTL TLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLF TFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLT FTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFL TLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFT LFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFT LTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTF LFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLT LFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFT LFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLT LFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFT LFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTF LFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTL FLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFT LTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFL FTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLF TFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTL TFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTL FLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLT FFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTL FTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTT LTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLF TLFLTLFLTFLTLFLTLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFT LTLFTLFTLTFFTLFTLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFL TFTLTLFTLTTLTFLTTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFT FTLFTLFTFTLFTFLTFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFT LTLTFLFTFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLTFTLFTTFTLFTLFLTLFLTFLTLFL TLFTLFLTLFLTLFTLLFTLFLTFLTLTLLLTLFTLTLFTLFTLTFFTLF TLTFTLTLTFLTFFTLTFLTFFLFTLFTTLTFLFLTFTLTLFTLTTLTFL TTLFLFTLTLTLTLFTLFTLFTLFTLTFFLFTLFTFTLFTLFTFTLFTFL TFTLFTFTLFTFTLFTLFTTLTLTFLFTLFTTLFTLTLTFLFTFTLFTLF TLFTLTFFLTFTLFT winner- tawnik" on it?

Btw, thanks for putting me in yours. I think you got my attitude pretty much perfect.

where is "yay" ? :D
Okay,I'll put there:Mesmay,Hawk,Ssj.

And I got another idea,without fighting,is the fighting NECESSARY ?? (yes,I'm too lazy to animate four people fighting,but my idea is funny,imo :D)

Drifts
09-07-2008, 01:43 PM
ama add music to mine, i'm goin all out this time!!

Mesmay and Tawnik got competition

Tawnik
09-07-2008, 01:45 PM
:d :d :d

-Hawk-
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Tawnik, no, the fighting is not really necessary since you have that cartoon-like FB style. :) I say make your funny idea and I'll get you some voice actors for the lines. :)

@ Drifts : Can't wait to see what you did, mate. :)

Mesmay
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
ama add music to mine, i'm goin all out this time!!

Mesmay and Tawnik got competition

uh, no.

jk <3

And yes Im making a part. Why not i guess...
And Tawnik you will be in mine =3

-Hawk-
09-07-2008, 02:48 PM
So we have me, Tawnik, Mesmay, Drifts, Hunter.t.we and the guy that posted under me (lol) guaranteed to make entries until now. ^_^

Ssjbryando
09-07-2008, 03:10 PM
So we have me, Tawnik, Mesmay, Drifts and Hunter.t.we guaranteed to make entries until now. ^_^

Uhm..

Your forgetting the best competitor off all?

Mhm, wonder who that could be.

-Hawk-
09-07-2008, 03:20 PM
How did I not mention you ? lol *edits post* lol better ?

Drifts
09-07-2008, 03:28 PM
lol SSJ's competing too? what a final round it'll be.

Tawnik
09-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Thank you Mesmay I hope I won't be beaten up much :]
Drifts,what does your anim look like?Fight or a story?Same question for Ssj

Ssjbryando
09-08-2008, 03:28 PM
A random fight. =]

Drifts
09-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Mines is based on some of the rounds before, but mostly straight beat em up, heres a tinkle for you tinkle preview http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=604077&lb=y

Tawnik
09-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Wooot :D

It's awesome,finished it,you have to :D

Drifts
09-09-2008, 06:49 AM
Lol, might not :D just joking, i'll finish it dont you worry, i just can't wait to see yours.

Tawnik
09-09-2008, 06:56 AM

Can I add you to my animation?If so please tell me some details about your Character (fullbody)

Drifts
09-09-2008, 07:05 AM
ya you can add me :D I wanna be a fat guy with a burger lol, and a bald head.

Tawnik
09-09-2008, 07:17 AM
lol,okay,you'll be Sjj's opponent :)

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=745929 so far :D

What age do you want to be? mid,young or old?

-Hawk-
09-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Man, that looks cool :D
By the way, better not add too many else characters, man, you only got 6 days left.

Tawnik
09-09-2008, 10:31 AM
It's done,now I'll add just 2 extras :D

Ssjbryando
09-09-2008, 10:53 AM
Mine will suck compared to the rest =]

-Hawk-
09-09-2008, 10:57 AM
lol I haven't even started mine, just storyboarded it. I was very busy with "Hawk VS NegaDrain", the big project I just finished. I'm gonna start animating as soon as I feel like it.

Drifts
09-09-2008, 05:49 PM
I don't mind what age, just not too old

Hunter.t.w.e
09-10-2008, 09:37 AM

Working on my part,there's Mesmay in it,who else wants to be added?

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=7015
i wanna be added in your anim, tawnik...but i guess it's to late :((
This round is goin' to be like a "fat guy with a burger" =)) lol...drifts....jk...This round will be awesome!!!

-Hawk-
09-10-2008, 09:54 AM
lol he was talking about himself in Tawnik's entry, Hunter. O, and I don't think you should get in Tawnik's entry, you weren't around for too much time. Let the better known people (in TLTFT I mean) be in. :P I think Tawnik is already in a time problem.

Going good Tawnik? Will you make it on time?

Tawnik
09-10-2008, 11:36 AM
I had 2 days without animating because I started my Business (http://www.cmsfx.com/en/my-account/open-free-practice-account/ not with real money but I earn 70 $ yet :D)

I think I'll animate later,maybe tomorrow and I'll try to add hunter as well :) But the last 3 people will be just extras,sorry ssj you said you want be in in time,but due to the time press I can't animate or think of something good and funny..

Drifts
09-10-2008, 11:39 AM
What do you do in it, i might wanna earn some extra cash in ma pocket ;)

Tawnik
09-10-2008, 02:01 PM
It's just demo version,means I'm just learning how to do it.You just buy and sell there,it's pretty good business if you know what you do :)

Edit: Woooooooot 300 $

Ssjbryando
09-10-2008, 02:13 PM
I had 2 days without animating because I started my Business (http://www.cmsfx.com/en/my-account/open-free-practice-account/ not with real money but I earn 70 $ yet :D)

I think I'll animate later,maybe tomorrow and I'll try to add hunter as well :) But the last 3 people will be just extras,sorry ssj you said you want be in in time,but due to the time press I can't animate or think of something good and funny..

About the time I was talking about being to late with my animation. But why me and not drifts? o.o or something, didn't he join after me? I was second. But its cool <:

Drifts
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
>:(

Ssj... >:i

Tawnik
09-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I said sorry to both,because Mesmay was in the idea all the time,but then I asked for some extras,you and hawk were those 2 extras and then I wanted to put there Drifts as well,but Idk if I'll have time,so sorry for this :D

Drifts
09-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Tawniks the final boss in mine lol heres an update guys
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/vi....php?id=314430

-Hawk-
09-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Link doesn't work :|

Hunter.t.w.e
09-11-2008, 04:00 AM
If you put me in it..i wanna be an orange stickman just like in my avatar...:)).thanks!

Drifts
09-11-2008, 07:01 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=314430 *fixed*

Ssjbryando
09-11-2008, 07:20 AM
NIce drifts, but you really need to find your own style/moves, since I have seen the angles and moves before, also the last crack attack, its majorly inspired/ taken. All your movies have something that is mimicedlol <3

<3

But nice.

Im gonna work on mine today.

-Hawk-
09-11-2008, 07:28 AM
lol and Hunter.t.w.e took some moves from Drifts once. Bet he loves your anims and doesn't know you had those moves from someone else too, Drifts, lol :P

Drifts
09-11-2008, 09:31 AM
the moves were not taken, i didnt copy someones else's moves, i just made it my own, probably it might have been a flashback of some else while i was animating, but i see alot of people using angles, and i don't wanna be left behind in the animating development.

Tawnik
09-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Once I saw one man animating stickman,how many people are now using stickmen?

Drifts isn't copying moves I think,he just animate a stick as almost everyone around here.

Drifts
09-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Ya! It's just the way sticks are animated and what the animator actually does that makes it different. But more or less in a way were all similar...except Tawniks stick...they full body sticks lol

Ssjbryando
09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Not really. Most of your movies are kinda mimic-ed, the run is exactly the same as terkoizes new style run, I just checked.

And with one movie you copied exactly the movements of samurai champloo. =| And I know about the angles, but I was talking about how exactly the dude is doing the angles, with the same amount of easing and the same stick style and movements.

@tawnik: A stickman is something universal, you can't really compare that to a certain animators style/ move

So idk.

But yea, lets stop about this its the animators choice to do so <:3

<3 <3.

Drifts
09-11-2008, 09:52 AM
o yh i remember champloo, but i already admitted that before so i don't know what that had to do with it...but if you can prove the angles then i will stop animating

Ssjbryando
09-11-2008, 09:56 AM
=P Like I said I'm not sure, it just reminded me of someone/something. And I don't wanna stop anyone from animating, that's the last thing im trying to do. I was just trying to say that it would be nice to like find an own thing =3

PEACE

Drifts
09-11-2008, 10:00 AM
i think i did...and i'ma stick wid what i do now.

Tawnik
09-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Stop talking about styles,I think that Drifts Animations are really good,that's all.

And

Muhahahahaha,I got pwnsome idea with Drifts (fat guy with hamburger),Ssj (Cool guy with katana) and Hunter t.w.e (his avatar)

-Hawk-
09-11-2008, 12:26 PM
The only 5 people that seem interested in this round which is although the ending of TLTFT seem to be only me, Tawnik, Drifts, SSJB and Hunter.t.w.e. This is NOT good. The competition lacks interest now, NOT a good moment >=(

Drifts
09-11-2008, 12:33 PM
And thats because were the best... and don't forget mesmay

-Hawk-
09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Right... forgot Mesmay... there are also others that mentioned being in but they've been kinda inactive around here... :|

LordDragona
09-11-2008, 06:13 PM
Well.
The past couple of rounds have had crappy themes.
I'm surprised you have as many points as you have, your animations aren't too good. Sorry.
I don' think there's much inspiration with this theme, or half of the past ones.
Plus you said Tawnik has this won, so why would that inspire people to animate knowing that there's no actual point.

I didn't really like this competition. It has lacked quality, and length to the animations.

-Hawk-
09-12-2008, 06:44 AM
Errm... yea, at this point of competition, my friend, I don't really care about comments anymore. I cared about that like... months ago when it was starting ?

- themes aren't the best, I am trying not to do things that have been done before.
- to win this competition you have to participate in numerous rounds, that's why it's called "overall win"
- some people are inspired, some are not...
- Tawnik has the victory, yes, the overall win, but you can still win this round.
- You are new here, you have only seen like... 2 rounds ? This competition is annual by the way, come back next time see the improvement. Length of the animations had to be kept down so people didn't get bored of animating for the same competition. I wanted this to go till the end.

Look, mate, if you want to make an entry make it, the time to comment the competition passed like 6 months ago.

Edit : O, btw, you haven't been around from start to end so there's a very small chance for you to be inspired about a TLTFT Tribute don't you think ?

Ssjbryando
09-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Hawk ._.

Actually he has been here for years, he made a new account. He is demi-angel.
You should become more open to comments though bro, instead of giving such replies <3

Like I also said, its the only thing that sucks about this, that you cant win the whole thing without you entering every single time. ALTHOUGH its logicall.

=\

In a way, or next year maybe win per round only? or idk, nvm what I just said.

-Hawk-
09-12-2008, 08:11 AM
The win per round exists, dude. Awards were given for separate round winners.

Kitsune
09-12-2008, 02:56 PM
gtfo dragona. You aren't helping, contributing, being supportive, or doing anything by bitching about a big competition that you weren't either in, nor were in. You seem to think that your opinion is the last and final opinion, and no other point of view has any worth.

Finish, guis!
>:[

Ssjbryando
09-13-2008, 03:48 AM
I already decided not to finish now ._. Cause I wanna make it long and good, and I don't have time for that now, I hate posting short stuff =P

So.. =\

-Hawk-
09-13-2008, 05:46 AM
Just post unfinished and finish it for the collab, man.

Ssjbryando
09-13-2008, 06:26 AM
I don't like posting unfinished stuff dude =\
Idk, but I don't have inspiration/motivation/determination to finish in 2 days, I tried to animate yesterday but it just didn't work.

LordDragona
09-13-2008, 09:23 AM
lol. I cannot believe you noticed the join date and post count, but not the user title. lololol. Nub.

I knew this was going to happen =/
Tawnik will win, no one will be inspired after 11 rounds of this.

-Hawk-
09-13-2008, 09:57 AM
O, wait and see. And yes... I didn't notice the user title >_>

Tawnik
09-14-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=934114

Maybe it'll be done in time :D

-Hawk-
09-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Maybe ? O_O For now only I seem to be certain of finishing in time. Which IS BAD. I will extend if necessary but yet, try to finish until 15th.

Tawnik
09-14-2008, 11:10 AM
No,please no extending,lol

Ssjbryando
09-14-2008, 11:14 AM
No,please no extending,lol

Why not?

not that I was planning on making the entry for the collab =| I was first D: but I wanna make it long and big nowish, Ill see, Ill continue to animate I might finish :3

-Hawk-
09-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I will extend, mate. There's not many participants anyways. But, if we have good animations this round will turn out ok. :)

Ssjbryando
09-14-2008, 11:18 AM
You don't have to =\ I'm still doubting between making it for this or just normal, since it looks good D: kinda I think.

But I'll try to continue =]

-Hawk-
09-14-2008, 11:24 AM
I will extend, not only for you :P There are others who may need extra time too. Anyways guys, try to finish in time, would be great to keep TLTFT Main exactly 6 months long :P

ragingrasengan
09-14-2008, 11:33 AM
DAMN !!!! BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL GUYZ!!! never even thought of tlft, i swear, 4 quizzes in one day, and a test at that, but i got an A ^_^. I would indefinetley love an extension, even if i submit anything short, still, i wanna keep the record of joining ever round ^^

Tawnik
09-14-2008, 12:59 PM
And what about Ragin R.,does anybody knows what's up with him ?

-Hawk-
09-14-2008, 01:49 PM
ROFL he just posted above you.
By the way, Ragin I really don't remember seeing you in ALL ROUNDS. O.o Heh, I just checked, it's true...
Tawnik only was in 11 rounds... but, he contributed with bigger entries :P So, even though you participated in all the rounds, Tawnik still contributed with more animation. Yet, you were in all the rounds, congrats :)

Edit : By the way, I'm done :P http://fwup.net/view/ajdskjjvdg

Ssjbryando
09-14-2008, 02:40 PM
Posted guys, I'm done.

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=12948

Reply in the thread in the flash section please =]

Ninja_K
09-15-2008, 05:35 AM
grats on this epic Tornament T4x4R_O*_Hawk2!! :D

Drifts
09-15-2008, 09:06 AM
:D all done http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=541338

-Hawk-
09-15-2008, 09:09 AM
lol, that was unexpected, Ninja_K, thanks. I'll make it even better next year.

@ Drifts : Dude, that is AWESOME. Great job. You're certainly getting a good score this round. Judges PMed.

Drifts
09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Last round...hopefully the judges are humble enough to give me a good score, then that means i beat you Hawk lol

-Hawk-
09-15-2008, 09:15 AM
lol I will rate you 1 so I win >=) lol jk jk, man, I can tell it's going to be over 8.5 :)

Ssjbryando
09-15-2008, 10:21 AM
lol I will rate you 1 so I win >=) lol jk jk, man, I can tell it's going to be over 8.5 :)

Oh :c So your gonna rate drifts higher then mine :O

Nice one drifts.

-Hawk-
09-15-2008, 11:01 AM
I rated Drifts a 9 and rated SSJBryando a 8.6.

I want to mention the following reviews:

Drifts - 9 for good entertainment, relativity to the tournament, good length, perspectives, ok physics, ok details, ok effects, had both stick and semi-body. Worse part was the sticks were drawn kind of bad and they seemed hurried. I only rate epic animations over 9, you just have to practice some more, buddy. :P

SSJBryando - First of all : Happy Birthday ! (lol) 8.6 for excessive smoothness (wow, I liked that, man), good moves, ok details, good physics, pretty entertaining, good length. You should have made those first enemies at least move their heads a bit and look at the opponent when he's killing their friends and the battle didn't really have much to do with TLTFT, I mean... I could see some hits to the head there that could be called decapitations in a way, but I haven't seen anything else related to TLTFT. Being a tribute to TLTFT mattered so the score went down like half a point.

Ssjbryando
09-15-2008, 11:39 AM
Oh ok, yea of course it drifts gets higher <: his was nice and it had everything to do with tfltl.

Thanks.

Edit: Who rated me a 9.5 :D (SMILES)

-Hawk-
09-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Edit: Who rated me a 9.5 :D (SMILES)

I think Tawnik is a cool guy too. :Happy:

Edit : NOTE : DUE DATE EXTENDED TO 17TH. :P TLTFT is going longer than 6 months yo ! Thanks for being lazy / busy. Now if someone's gonna make a 6 months long competition they're not gonna have a bigger one than TLTFT. LOL

Tawnik
09-15-2008, 01:22 PM
I rated it 9.5 because It's uber smooth,well eased aaaaaaaaaaand everything was really good.

Drifts
09-16-2008, 10:54 AM
lol, Tawnik, i think you made SSJ too happy :D

Ssjbryando
09-16-2008, 10:59 AM
He rated fairly though >:O

But yea, that felt good. =3 Hows your entry doing tawnik?

Tawnik
09-16-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm all done,I really like Ssj's animation so why not rate it so high? :D
It's epic Imo

Uploading my anim right now,it takes ages :|

Edit: http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=904521

Drifts
09-16-2008, 12:05 PM
lol i got sliced in half :D
That anim looked so great srsly increadiable.

-Hawk-
09-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Tawnik, my friend, you are AWESOME ! That was really good, lol and funny. XD

I think you should go to www.deletionquality.net and make a thread in the general section asking for voice actors. Post the link to the animation there and the voice details for all the characters. There are lots of good voice actors around there and in spite of the serious look of the forums there are numerous voice actors willing to act funny roles such as those in your animation. You'll find actors easily with such a good animation as yours. :)

Tawnik
09-16-2008, 02:42 PM
Okay,I'll give it a try,thank you hawk :)

And thank you Drifts :)

Ssjbryando
09-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Love it tawnik, that slash was gold <: how I CUT DRIFTS IN HALF >:3 >:3

Hunter.t.w.e
09-16-2008, 04:33 PM
Done ... http://www.swfme.com/view/1278132 it's kinda rushed,,,,so...it's not what i wanted....but this is it,,,my entry

-Hawk-
09-17-2008, 03:06 AM
You've progressed, man. You have a major background problem there though. It keeps disappearing. :| Anyways, judges PMed.

EDIT : By the way, due date extended to 19th, waiting for Ragin and a few others, guys don't make me regret extending again ok ?

Hunter.t.w.e
09-17-2008, 06:19 AM
yea...i know i have major background problems,,,but it's 'cause i rushed yesterday to finish it....and i didn't modify anything at it,,,i didn't had time...But i wanna make a better animation,,next time,,,just to prove myself and you that i can do better than that...and my previous animation can prove you that i can do better. in fact this round 12 animation was longer than it is now,,,,,it had over 1 min,,,,but a just...."cut"...."cut",,,now "delete" and it ended into a junk :|..so i got nervous....and ....you know.. f**k it...that's why it isn't so good at all!

-Hawk-
09-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Heh... you've got a problem with "...", stop using them that much it kills my eyes and my brain.

-Hawk-
09-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Extended to 20th... Hurry up if you want to be in. :|

Tawnik
09-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Extending,I was rushing it :|

lol

More anims more fun :]

Ssjbryando
09-18-2008, 10:13 AM
Who is working on it? =|

I don't see reason for an extension :D and If I knew you were gonna extend it with another week I would have made moar .-.

btw where is kitsune the third judge?

-Hawk-
09-18-2008, 10:43 AM
I don't have any idea, but he's totally ruining the happy ending. He's either lazy, busy or just wants to annoy me and all of us by not rating.

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 03:04 AM
wow drifts got a 10 o.o high lol.

Oh yea I'm gonna rate hunters now.

Rated

-Hawk-
09-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Guess what, the final 30 minutes of TLTFT. :) Ending the round next morning and writing the final overall scores. :)

TAWNIK IS THE WINNER OF TLTFT 2008, CONGRATULATIONS TAWNIK ! He'll be receiving the award. The 2nd and 3rd place winners will be receiving the stickers too but on their computers... unless... I manage to make my parents leave me send those through mail too. >_>

Drifts
09-20-2008, 04:46 PM
Good on you Tawnik, what a challenge it was, lucky enough for me to beat you in the last round lol.

YAY! over took Hawk to get 3rd place :D

-Hawk-
09-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Guys... TLTFT is over, congrats everyone, thanks everyone. The winners are :

Tawnik, 1st place winner (T-Shirt + stickers)
Ragin R.,2nd place winner(Stickers on computer)
Drifts, 3rd place winner (Stickers on computer)

All the top 10 participants will be receiving gifs of their position in the tournament. Sorry, but I can't mail the stickers, Ragin, Drifts, I'll be sending them to you on your computers so you can print them out if you want.

The current overall standings are:

1. Tawnik 87.4
2. Ragin R. 73.97
3. Drifts 68.28
4. T4x4R_O*_Hawk2 65.29
5. NegaDrain 44.92
6. TC Visor 33.75
7. X-Bag 31.86
8. drocksta 23.65
9. Devour 23.2
10. Dark Chaos 23.11
11. Hunter.t.w.e 22.75
12. Aklemo 19.59
13. Mesmay 18.6
14. Schwa 17.93
15. Alexio 13.36
16. Deathwish 12.59
17. Zitsu 11
18. Dead-Shot 10.75
19. SSJBryando 8.96
20. Tentionmaru 8.96
21. killeq 7.23
22. Lixu 6.26
23. Shanto 5.6
24. Raffi 5.03
25. poyzd 4.5
26. Demi-angel 0
27. suliro 0
28. Drizzlean 0
29. abraham64n 0
30. Miloproductions 0
31. Byondrage 0
32. Tasku 0
33. LordDragona 0

And now, let's make the thread for the next round XD LOL JUST KIDDING
It's over, but keep your eyes on the horizon, April 2009 TLTFT 2009 starts. XD

Mesmay
09-21-2008, 04:44 AM
You mean April 2009, right? =P

Anyways, sorry i wasnt more active in the tourney, its just the rounds didnt inspire me very much, bar one or two.
Maybe next year Ill give it another go.

-Hawk-
09-21-2008, 06:06 AM
Yes, I meant April 2009 :D edited :D lol

No problem, yes, the subjects weren't really that good T_T, I'll have someone good helping me with the subjects each round next year. I hope you'll be in next year too, it will be a lot better than this year, and you'll get to compete in your category, with lots of animators as good as you, which will make it more challenging for everyone, especially good animators, and easier for worse animators. :)

LordDragona
09-21-2008, 06:47 PM
The 3 reasons I didn't participate in this are:

1- The subjects sucked

2- you came in 4th, even though half of the people didn't make entries, I think you shouldn't have gotten over 30 points -_-'

3- My laptop broke towards the end (still is), so I never got to start on the last one, but whteve.

-Hawk-
09-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Ok, ok, I got it you said it before, don't kill the happy mood >=|

Tawnik
09-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Thank you :D
If there will be another lftlftlflt I would like to join,because

The 3 reasons I didn't participate in this are:

1- The subjects sucked

isn't true :]

Drifts
09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
lol i second that, but unluckly Tawnik won't win the next one ;D

Tawnik
09-23-2008, 03:02 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm okay :3

Bonk
09-23-2008, 03:41 AM
Actually, honestly, it looked boring and nooby towards the start.

Towards the end it got a bit more professional and some better animators joined. Eh, I might join next year.

-Hawk-
09-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Thanks, Bonk.

As for the next year, it certainly WILL get a lot more professional since the competition will be split into three categories, beginner, intermediate and pro (vet + pro). Each category will have its own three judges, each category will have its own collaboration compiler, each category will have its own award maker, example animation maker. I promise to at least try and get some more veterans / professionals. One thing is for sure, I will have a lot less attributions than some people think in TLTFT 2009. I can't do three awards, three collabs and judge in three categories each round and neither can the judges judge in three categories. The TLTFT staff is estimated to reach at least 19 people big. NOW THAT IS FUN. I bet whoever sees a competition in which 19 people are involved as staff thinks we're serious about it and wants to join. lol, by the way, TLTFT V.2 (or TLTFT 2009), will not become an official style of the multi-rounder competition organization, "the TLTFT style competition" will remain the simple one, with only one category. TLTFT 2009 is simply a bigger TLTFT style competition.
TLTFT shall extend to a prosper empire and it shall rule the world (not rly...).

Also, about the award, Tawnik, I currently have a fever and am always very tired, and also I am very busy with school. I still didn't get to print the stickers and the t-shirt. I'll get it all done and sent by next Monday, sorry for the delay, I should have done it all earlier, before the competition ended. Anyways, it WILL be sent, I haven't forgotten. :)

Ssjbryando
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
I will join.

And be a judge If I can.

For all 3 catagories.

Yea.

-Hawk-
09-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Hahaha, if you think you can do it, I'll let you try. After all, you're real good :), and if you can't take 3 categories you can give up anytime and only judge in one, I won't mind. :)

Motencu
09-23-2008, 12:13 PM
I can be a judge for all three categories, if you let me. :3

Lixu
09-23-2008, 12:14 PM
In the next TLTFT I am going to participate with my new fb guy.

-Hawk-
09-23-2008, 12:15 PM
lol, Tasku, we'll see then, TLTFT 2009 starts in April 2009, but I'm glad you're already interested. :)

@ Paintball : Awesome.

Lag
09-23-2008, 03:02 PM
I wanna be pro, then I will do every animation. =O

Anyways, sorry i wasn't more active in the tourney, its just the rounds didn't inspire me very much.

Anyways, I'mma sick too. Fever too. Not that anyone cares, since I didn't do well here. =p

-Hawk-
09-23-2008, 03:13 PM
O, you will be pro until April 2009 :P, for now you're only veteran. Yes, the subjects weren't very inspiring, I'll have someone help me A LOT with subjects next year lol, good animators need good subjects :)

Get well soon, mate !

LordDragona
09-23-2008, 04:36 PM
No one is as pro as me. lol, jk.
Spitzer, Sunder Forge, and all those good peeps are better.

I'm going to practice a lot, and I might take part in the compitition next time.

Sunder Forge
09-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Thanks, Bonk.

As for the next year, it certainly WILL get a lot more professional since the competition will be split into three categories, beginner, intermediate and pro (vet + pro). Each category will have its own three judges, each category will have its own collaboration compiler, each category will have its own award maker, example animation maker. I promise to at least try and get some more veterans / professionals. One thing is for sure, I will have a lot less attributions than some people think in TLTFT 2009. I can't do three awards, three collabs and judge in three categories each round and neither can the judges judge in three categories. The TLTFT staff is estimated to reach at least 19 people big. NOW THAT IS FUN. I bet whoever sees a competition in which 19 people are involved as staff thinks we're serious about it and wants to join. lol, by the way, TLTFT V.2 (or TLTFT 2009), will not become an official style of the multi-rounder competition organization, "the TLTFT style competition" will remain the simple one, with only one category. TLTFT 2009 is simply a bigger TLTFT style competition.

19 people............how do you plan on reaching this goal? when you rarely even had 19 people in a round?

-Hawk-
09-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Dude, take 1 minute to read the whole post ! 19 people would be the recommended staff for all the jobs there will have to be done in TLTFT 2009.

Ssjbryando
09-24-2008, 01:44 AM
No one is as pro as me. lol, jk.
Spitzer, Sunder Forge, and all those good peeps are better.

I'm going to practice a lot, and I might take part in the compitition next time.

Is sunder forge that good ? =|

SHOW ANIMATIONS SUNDA. Oh right, I remmember your grubber fullbody appoclock I think animation. Great.

Well sunder, I must say there was never a real active tournament in here, if you look this is really the only one. It stayed for 8 months in total, and he didn't give up. Now he is less noob so probably more join? o.o

-Hawk-
09-24-2008, 02:35 AM
It stayed for 8 months in total, and he didn't give up. Now he is less noob so probably more join? o.o

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

LOL

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 01:15 AM
I had the t-shirt done, I gotta go take the stickers and I'm mailing the award today :)

Tawnik
09-30-2008, 04:21 AM
Today ?

yay :D
Today by you maybe means yesterday by my or it's the day after tomorrow,who knows :|

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 05:03 AM
You should have it in maximum two days from now I think. My dad just left to the post office :D

Shanto
09-30-2008, 08:40 AM
"Hey dad, I'm gonna send this dude I met on the internet a T-shirt because he won this competition I made on Stick Page Portal Forums"

"K"

Sorry, but it's just kinda weird to me.

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Shanto, what you don't know is I paid everything, my parents had nothing to do with the money, all I needed was their agreement to use my money in an awesome way. :)

By the way, if you're interested, Tawnik had given a confusing address for those at the post office... what idiots! They couldn't read an address properly and they said it was incorrect, how stupid is that ? I don't know how stupid it is but it's really annoying. So... I had to have Tawnik specify everything again, better and I'm making a second try tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be ok and I will be able to send the award. Sorry, Tawnik, you'll have to wait an extra day.

Shanto
09-30-2008, 10:58 AM
It's not the money part...

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 10:59 AM
Then what is it ?

Shanto
09-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Uhg, just nevermind.

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Ok, Shanto.

By the way, for Ragin R. and Drifts, I am working on YOUR awards at the moment. Your awards will not be unfortunately anything material, but I am working on a nice collection of stuff to make and send over the internet. :)

Drifts
09-30-2008, 12:39 PM
:D lets party!!

Sunder Forge
09-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Well sunder, I must say there was never a real active tournament in here, if you look this is really the only one. It stayed for 8 months in total, and he didn't give up. Now he is less noob so probably more join? o.o
I don't think that's gonna make a difference.

Dude, take 1 minute to read the whole post ! 19 people would be the recommended staff for all the jobs there will have to be done in TLTFT 2009.
Um dude, you want 19 people for a good staff, take a minute to read my post, how would you even plan on getting 19? there's barely 19 people who animate often.

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Sunder Forge, the competition will extend to more sites, such as FluidAnims and ShiftLimits. Will you please stop trying to prove yourself here ? Whatever, I may find 19 people, I may not, what do you care ? You're being so pessimistic my head is going to explode. Also, TLTFT 2008 was a success no matter what the hell you said and no matter how you quote SSJB and no matter what the heck everyone else says! It was my first competition ever, you didn't expect it to be AMAZING or ASTONISHING (or did you?), I think the first TLTFT thread wasn't even my 100th post.

Seriously, you are becoming really annoying. Just let me enjoy my competition in my apparent stupidity and mind your own, important, intelligent business. Thanks.

Sunder Forge
09-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Sunder Forge, the competition will extend to more sites, such as FluidAnims and ShiftLimits. Will you please stop trying to prove yourself here ?
I'm not trying to prove anything, I only pick at things you say that are questionable.
Whatever, I may find 19 people, I may not, what do you care ?
You said you would, I care because it seems unreasonable for a tournement to go for that many when not even 19 people were present for a round.
You're being so pessimistic my head is going to explode.
I'm a pessimistic person, deal with it.
Also, TLTFT 2008 was a success no matter what the hell you said and no matter how you quote SSJB and no matter what the heck everyone else says!
Never said it wasn't, I know it was a success, 12 rounds, having people in every round, while some can't even get off the ground? that doesn't sound like a failure.
It was my first competition ever, you didn't expect it to be AMAZING or ASTONISHING (or did you?), I think the first TLTFT thread wasn't even my 100th post. So what if it was your first tourney? that has nothing to do with this, I only asked you how you'd get 19 people,you're just saying useless crap.

Seriously, you are becoming really annoying. Just let me enjoy my competition in my apparent stupidity and mind your own, important, intelligent business. Thanks.
I never called it stupid once, nor did I say what I do is important, I can ask questions if I want.
Seriously, 19 people seems unreasonable, all you need are 4-6 average animators to judge every round, you don't need 19 people at all.
The award makers, you don't need three either, just one good award maker.
And example animations are a terrible idea, they put images in the competitors head of what they should do, and how they should do it, it takes away freedom even while it doesn't seem that way.

Whenever you make a post about this tourney, and there is a questionable sentence, I will be there.
>:l
and I will question it.

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 04:18 PM
19 people would be the maximum necessary. DIDN'T I mention before ? *checks thread* O_O Did I actually say at least 19? Yes, I did, how in the world was I able to say AT LEAST 19?!

The TLTFT staff is estimated to reach at least 19 people big.

Ah, God, forget that... I must've mistaken.

The TLTFT 2009 staff will be maximum 19. That case would be the one in which each person takes one attribution. The minimum... I can't estimate that, it depends on how good the staff is going to be. If we find very good staff we may even have less than 10. I can't be stressed to continue with these estimations anyways, so I will not.

Subject change, let's talk about awards, and how we, as a team are going to get 50 $ for the awards using advertising through the collaborations (entering collabs to NG API).

Sunder Forge
09-30-2008, 04:24 PM
50$, and you get to be a judge for 2010

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 04:29 PM
What? I don't want to get money like that, I want to prove that through the competition we can get money, that, since we are getting them through the competition in a community environment we could use for the competition. :) It's all about the challenge, and about the fact my parents are not really happy with me spending money on 3 awards next year, I mean, one is ok but 3 are too much lol even though I'm spending my own money.

By the way, if there's anyone else reading, join the conversation, you're invited :P

Sunder Forge
09-30-2008, 04:53 PM
What? I don't want to get money like that, I want to prove that through the competition we can get money, that, since we are getting them through the competition in a community environment we could use for the competition. :) It's all about the challenge, and about the fact my parents are not really happy with me spending money on 3 awards next year, I mean, one is ok but 3 are too much lol even though I'm spending my own money.

By the way, if there's anyone else reading, join the conversation, you're invited :P

Subject change, let's talk about awards, and how we, as a team are going to get 50 $ for the awards using advertising through the collaborations (entering collabs to NG API).
So 50$ split into three awards?
30$
14$
6$
?

That would get traffic.
:/ .......maybe

-Hawk-
09-30-2008, 05:00 PM
No, there would only be an award for each of the three categories (beginner, inter, pro). So, the winner at each category would get TLTFT t-shirt and stickers. I calculated that I need 50 $ to make three of that award Tawnik got this year.

Sunder Forge
09-30-2008, 05:17 PM
No, there would only be an award for each of the three categories (beginner, inter, pro). So, the winner at each category would get TLTFT t-shirt and stickers. I calculated that I need 50 $ to make three of that award Tawnik got this year.
O I C

Should aslo make him a banner don't cha think?

-Hawk-
10-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Yes, I'm working on the awards to send through internet for Tawnik, Ragin and Drifts.

-Hawk-
10-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Round 11 award made and sent.
Currently working on round 12 award and after that I'll start overall winner awards for the 3. Man I'm so late. Gotta work now, I'll update this post as soon as I finish the next award.

Hunter.t.w.e
10-05-2008, 12:38 PM
Congrats for you achievement...You are great animators and your hard work got payed. Hope..that next year you'll make more and more and awesome animation so you can be the winner!So guys.....DO your best!!!!!
....See ya when TLTFT starts again next year!

-Hawk-
10-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Hehe, "see you every day" on the forums, Hunter ! :P Nice little speech you got there, keep working on your English grammar, man. :P

Hunter.t.w.e
10-08-2008, 03:31 AM
This contest it's a great place were you can make new friends,so even if we fight each other to win the contest we are friends to...So i think that's GREAT!!!

-Hawk-
10-08-2008, 11:46 AM
olol, thanks Hunter.

Hey, Tawnik, post something, say something, you won man, have a little speech or something :P Tell the people you received that thing, I don't think they believe me. :P

Tawnik
10-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Believe it or not but The T-shirt is by me,its white with black text saying "I won TLFT 2008" (I was a bit sad about it,because I wanted it to be "TLFTFLTFLTFLTLFLTLFLTLF.." but,lol)

And I also got a few printed awards.
Thank you Hawk & judges.

Hunter.t.w.e
10-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Why don't you start another competition that may take one month where we must make an anim per week. i Think it's a good ideea. Without no award, just somethink to remeber, somethink like an image: "you are the winner..." you know. I think it's a good ideea because i didn't make any anim form te last round of TLTFT and i am not entuziastic to make another one....So please start a contest for the people that have lost theyr entuziasm in animatin'

PS: Sorry for my bad english!

-Hawk-
10-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Excuses accepted, the end. lol j/k

Hunter my friend... you're in college right ? You can learn whenever you want mostly, right ? Well... I can't, I have no time for another competition. If I started one I wouldn't be able to take good care of it and anyways, if I keep making these multi-rounders people will eventually get bored of them (except you of course lol thanks).

Wait until April 2009 for the next TLTFT, buddy. Until then, join some other competitions here in the Animation Attack or why not join some collaborations in the Community Projects section ? :)