PDA

View Full Version : some bleach thing....[M3D]

.:m3d:.
09-04-2008, 06:52 AM
uhh yh..i did't know what else to do to it....[no idea]

it kinda reminded me of cicadas cbc2 part, i was gonna make an anim like it but i need to do tests first.

http://fwup.net/view/bi8qz6bzy8

Motencu
09-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Bleach is awesome!

It was to wobble but it seems interesting.. hope you finish it

Cizzil
09-04-2008, 06:57 AM
agreed, too wobbly but now bad, nothing else really to comment on though.

09-04-2008, 07:02 AM
its like my first time animating using a big brush size.
yh i'll change that....
if i DO continue this.

Motencu
09-04-2008, 07:04 AM
I think you should use line tool for close up animations :3

09-04-2008, 07:05 AM
i was thinking that too. thats what cicada did for his.

Motencu
09-04-2008, 07:06 AM
well it always works for me

Lag
09-04-2008, 07:12 AM
It looks nice, but I don't like how the hollow mask appears, as the hand doesn't cover the whole face, it doesn't look realistic. I suggest using some effect there. Liek a black smoke or w\e.

I <3 Bleach.

Ssjbryando
09-04-2008, 07:27 AM
I just wanted to explain something, but lag just did it for me.

Try to not make the mast cover more then what he covers with his hand. What I mean is, try to make the mask fully appear when his hand also went by his face. So yea, you did it so that the mast was already 90% but his hand was still at the middle of his face. Its a very small thing, but if you do it like that it gives a better effect I think.

And a bit wobbly, and VERY short (I know its not finished but still) nice though hope you continue

(PS: BLEACH OWNS)

09-04-2008, 07:28 AM
i edited it, its less wobbly but looks more descent.

bleach is gd, i love it too, but why the fuk did they change the story just after ichigo killed grimbjo. i refuse to watch bleach untill that story gets back lol.

Ssjbryando
09-04-2008, 07:30 AM
i edited it, its less wobbly but looks more descent.

bleach is gd, i love it too, but why the fuk did they change the story just after ichigo killed grimbjo. i refuse to watch bleach untill that story gets back lol.

Its not a story change. Its a filler, fillers are just things to keep the people amuzed while they continue and try to extend the real story for a while (so that it doesn't end that quick, or so that they can do some more planning) Bleach and naruto do that ALOT of freaking times.

But yea.

About the anim, the mask appaers still the samish but its nice. Although looks like more wobbly ness? Try to keep the arms the same lvl under the head (It like relocates all the time)

Or something.

09-04-2008, 07:34 AM
lol...i hate close ups...
i might just make a bleach anim with my normal style...
=D
i havn't dne a dbz anim too.

i know it was a filler but they still changed it!!! lol...have are the filleres still going on?
ulquiora owns in bleach. #4 espada

Ssjbryando
09-04-2008, 07:49 AM
=D

i know it was a filler but they still changed it!!! lol...have are the filleres still going on?

Yea they just changed the plot ,and then going back to ''Real'' life. I hope they make it normal though >:C like realistic, I mean the dude had trouble defeating grimjow and he is #6, but im pretty sure when he ''believes'' he suddenly has the power to defeat the number 4# and 3# ._. they did that a few times.

With the captains.

Clips
09-05-2008, 01:19 AM
it was SHORT if it was like 1 sec longer i think it would b fine LOL
anyway its nice =) i sai keep goin on with it

Blast3r
09-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Dude, make it longer before you post something.
For the rest, I agree with what Ssj said.

Lag
09-05-2008, 07:29 AM
They changed the story because the were "catching up with the manga", atleast that's what I think. I've read what happens in the manga, bloody awesome. Wanna read?
Soe, finish this animation. Fix the beginning wobblliness later, animate the whole thing first, fixing after. plox?

www.bleachcentral.com =o

09-05-2008, 06:24 PM
thanks guys.
thanks lag

Thru
09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Bleach is awesome, but his sword's handle is bigger. Nice animation though.

RawGreen
09-05-2008, 09:31 PM
=D

I find it best to make notes on whats going on and then add the fillers later.