PDA

View Full Version : Flips and Easing Practice

BluGil
09-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Its not fantastic i know, and the backbone remains straight until i design a decent stick. Im just practicing with easing mostly, and motions. im still not quite used to the pivot stiffness, but im getitng there. what do you think?

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=415950

LongArm
09-04-2008, 11:09 PM
That was very nice and cool, all you gotta do now is wait for c&c's lol...

abarroga
09-04-2008, 11:59 PM
What are c&c's??

LongArm
09-05-2008, 12:10 AM
What are c&c's??

Crits and comments, I think...

abarroga
09-05-2008, 12:14 AM

Ohh ok.

Some idiot is flaming me in PM, and acting like a fag.

and used "c&c"

LongArm
09-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Ohh ok.

and used "c&c"

Who ?, Report him...

abarroga
09-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Who ?, Report him...

Umm, his/her name is "Saha"

Its nothing really, its just pretty pathetic.

Phosphorus
09-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Hehe, Saha's doing that? Nevermind.

Looks pretty good, but make sure the feet are planted in the same place throughout, or else sliding feet will occur.

Upps
09-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Umm, his/her name is "Saha"

Its nothing really, its just pretty pathetic.

Hmm, unless you did a dick move, he's man of peace.

@liam. calm down buddeh. CC means constructive critasism. Also there is a format about how you coment on an animation.

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54009

also blugil.

you lacked some easing on the landing. but the flip was ok. You had to much choppyness and wierd movement.
your getting there, keep practecing. See some tutorials about jumping and fliping.
Beginners section.

Saha
09-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Oh my lord..

C&C is Commentary and Criticism
Which is what you can't take, Abar.

The animation wasn't eased and it was choppy.
I really suggest you reading some tutorials. But, well get there as soon as I'm done giving my heavenly slice of c&c.

The criticism- The animation wasn't eased at all. It was choppy and stiff.

The commentary- Err, its creative? :D

Overall, it was below average. Somewhat, low beginner.

First, here is some links to some tutorials. These tutorials are extremely useful.

Make sure you read. K?

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22662

http://www.darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?t=5173&start=0

Yw..

Ohh ok.

and used "c&c"
Whats pathetic is your post. ``You sounded like a 5th grader who just came back from school,''

abarroga
09-05-2008, 01:00 AM
Yeah, but you don't gotta be all ANAL about it through PM.

LordDragona
09-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Yeah, but you don't gotta be all ANAL about it through PM.You're very wrong.
You're supposed to consult the person you have a problem with via pm. If you take it on the actual forums and flam/spam, you can be banned. He wasn't being, "ANAL". You're being a douchebag to someone who everyone obviously likes more.

abarroga
09-05-2008, 01:14 AM
You're very wrong.
You're supposed to consult the person you have a problem with via pm. If you take it on the actual forums and flam/spam, you can be banned. He wasn't being, "ANAL". You're being a douchebag to someone who everyone obviously likes more.

Hmm, you haven't seen the PM.

I have been flamed by people far worse than him, but when your gonna give out some opinions or whatever, you don't gotta be a douche about it.

and no, I'm not being a douchebag to anyone...

That counts 2 people I've seen flame for a really weird and idiotic reason...

LordDragona
09-05-2008, 01:21 AM
People normally have a good reason for doing it, unless they just don't like you.
If you think I was flaming you, you obviously have no clue whatsoever what flaming is, lol.

abarroga
09-05-2008, 01:27 AM
People normally have a good reason for doing it, unless they just don't like you.
If you think I was flaming you, you obviously have no clue whatsoever what flaming is, lol.

I do actually know what flaming is...

and I'm gonna stop replying, becuz I ain't wanna ruin someone else's creation for something pathetic like this...

Sorry BluGil for the spam...

Saha
09-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Abarroga, you really are a pathetic lier.

I was giving advice. Then you replied with a shitty comback.
Now please stop using leet language and stop saying arsiehorl. Yes he said that.

I wanted to have a Pivot war. But you said ``You want to Pivot war with a ``Pivot Noob,'' like me?
How sad..''
I feel really sorry for you. He once Pmed Demi Angel that he said He was too bz making pro animations 2 months ago or a month ago.

Enough of this spam. Lock this thread.

abarroga
09-05-2008, 01:41 AM
Abarroga, you really are a pathetic lier.

I was giving advice. Then you replied with a shitty comback.
Now please stop using leet language and stop saying arsiehorl. Yes he said that.

Wanna show some proof??

I never said "arsiehorl" or w/e your trying to point out, you are using that word.

I deleted all those PMs and PMs sent.

Seriously, just be quite, becuz I nvr lied about anything.

Saha
09-05-2008, 01:45 AM
You did. Even I lied.

I know your an 8 year old. Try not to pretend you don't know about anything.

abarroga
09-05-2008, 01:50 AM
You did. Even I lied.

I know your an 8 year old. Try not to pretend you don't know about anything.

Ok yeah yeah, stfu now...

LongArm
09-05-2008, 02:29 AM
Ok yeah yeah, stfu now...

Wtf you're just 8 !

abarroga
09-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Wtf you're just 8 !

No, I'm not 8 LoL

I'm 14...

LongArm
09-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Oh ok lol, I thought that was true lol XD...

demi-god
09-05-2008, 03:24 AM
All of you are just being fags saha stfu people are really starting to dislike you, better to keep your mouth shut for a while.

aboragga you need to learn your place here they were here before you and know more then you so take there cc and learn from it who cares if there being douchebag just ignore them.
Not saying you didn't but I am trying not to be one sided judging by how your both my buddies.

Also anyone is completely brain dead if they think demi-angel flames anymore, at most mean spam.

THE ANIM was a work in progress I can tell you didn't really go back and fix the problems.
Not very good however nice to see people trying flips witch are for the most part hard to do.

abarroga
09-05-2008, 03:32 AM
Oh ok lol, I thought that was true lol XD...

:Happy: Last time I used Pivot I was 10.

All of you are just being fags saha stfu people are really starting to dislike you, better to keep your mouth shut for a while.

aboragga you need to learn your place here they were here before you and know more then you so take there cc and learn from it who cares if there being douchebag just ignore them.
Not saying you didn't but I am trying not to be one sided judging by how your both my buddies.

Also anyone is completely brain dead if they think demi-angel flames anymore, at most mean spam.

THE ANIM was a work in progress I can tell you didn't really go back and fix the problems.
Not very good however nice to see people trying flips witch are for the most part hard to do.

Will do :Cool:

demi-god
09-05-2008, 04:19 AM
Okay because ill show you what flaming is if you don't do.:Undercover:

Phosphorus
09-05-2008, 09:14 AM

Since when were you a figure of authority? You barely even come SPP. :/

So yeah, lock this thread so something.

LongArm
09-05-2008, 09:17 AM
I think he want's a war or something.....Bring it on...

BluGil
09-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Jesus! i posted this last night and come back to find this!!!

To the people who COMMENTED: thank you, ill work on easing and motions some more.

to the people arguing about total BS: Get a life, and argue somewhere else. take it to main, or pms.

Plz either lock thread, or people just shut up about whatever ur fighting about

Guevara
11-11-2008, 11:02 AM
too stiff and ease more.

LongArm
11-12-2008, 02:30 AM
Stop bumping old threads please.

klassen
11-12-2008, 09:13 PM
this is sad
disscuss this on msn
poor blugi doesnt have any actualy c&c because some noob is too retarded to know what c&c means and spends all his time complaining about saha flaming him
which saha probaly had good reason for
so look
the animation was choppy and uneased
but good try
keep at it

billster-knight
11-12-2008, 09:48 PM

Critiques and comments..... not crits

lazlohouse
11-16-2008, 01:00 PM
He stoped for like 1 second in mid air and the stick sucked get a new one from droidz but over all it was good