PDA

View Full Version : Combo killer [M3D]

M3D
09-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Thaught id take a break from my big anim [sig]
Really got lazy towards the end.

http://fwup.net/view/k8axvu3nu0

I gather the fact that the sounds are gay.
I need some fuking better sounds.

zawmbee
09-10-2008, 10:40 AM
I liked it, alot.
Few flaws;
It was very stiff, stopped alot during movements, wasn't fluid.
The ending had no easing, maybe to show true force, dunno.
I didn't like the way he flew out through the crack, i saw him in the side, looked akward.
Now complements;
Love the trails, pretty slick.
I liked the punch effect, that green and blue one, very sweet to the force.
Crack was executed well, a blackout would be better, or some tremor.
Blood was sweet, nothing else to say.
:D
great work.

M3D
09-10-2008, 10:44 AM
Thanks, and yeah like i said there is no easing because i got lazy towards the end.

dawG
09-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah pretty nice.

killersnail
09-10-2008, 11:18 AM
haha... nice anim. I think the grey guy is resizing. Other than that its cool.

Drifts
09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
My slick little friend lol. Nice to see your back up animating. And i see your getting in touch with using the effects which was actually very good. Keep it up.

Lag
09-10-2008, 11:38 AM
That was great. Your movements don't look fluid though, they stop at places, but limbs, like the hand should keep on moving, but they stop with the end of the hit, with the body (I'm talking about the kick.) Eh, w\e, not fluid enough, but great. Overcome the fluid problem, and you're as great as terkoiz.

Can't wait for Ripped Blade.

Drifts
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
SSo thats what the big projects called...COOOOOOL!

M3D
09-10-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh, pffftplease...that fluid thing was a test.
I wanted to slightly stop at every hit to make it look like jet li bruce lee sort of style.

I'll pm you what i have of ripped blade if you think im trying to use an excuse.

Terk? your joking.

Edit: actually i can't pm you it at this moment, But its okay if you dont beleive me.

Ssjbryando
09-10-2008, 12:02 PM
That was great. Your movements don't look fluid though, they stop at places, but limbs, like the hand should keep on moving, but they stop with the end of the hit, with the body (I'm talking about the kick.) Eh, w\e, not fluid enough, but great. Overcome the fluid problem, and you're as great as terkoiz.

Can't wait for Ripped Blade.

lol... It was nice, but terkoiz is waaaay better overall (No offence)

It felt like the dude was resizing. And it was kinda strange that he summoned a sword from his hands like that, and what the rest said about the fluidity

But cool

Lag
09-10-2008, 12:24 PM
=l The whole secret to great movement is keeping the velocity at each limb and easing it, while thinking about the other limbs. Atleast that is what I have found out in all my year (and a few months) of animating.
And that's the main thing I like terkoiz' animations, they have incredible movement.

M3D has got the smoothness and easing and all that down, soe I think this is the last thing left for him to conquer.

That's just my opinion, an opinion of a single animator.

I don't see a sword, it's just a hit that ripped apart his chest or wherever the hit was landed.

PS. Have you all seen Berserk?

PPS. Something is bothering me. Why do you all use your when you should use you're \ you are? =l It bothers me... Just me I guess.

zawmbee
09-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Terkoiz cheats, he's asian :l

M3D
09-10-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks Lag,
Appriciate your cc.

Its not a sword, its just something thats sharp.
It appears like that, simply, because in the world of animating, i can make it appear, like that. And i did.

Ssjbryando
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
I know =] But I mean, you should still go for a bit of realism kinda. Like terkoiz for example mostly when he uses a sword already haves the sword in his hand from the beginning.

Yea lag, but that's movements. And I don't know, some animators come close to him or are better then him, but he is creative as well, and finishes animations really quick.

Like I said ''overall'' he is much better.

But yes still nice. And I know, Its probably me your talking about lag? My grammar sucks, sorry =\

Lag
09-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Yeh, I forgot, he's asian, they do alot in a short amount of time. Hell, damn gold farmers in WoW...

dawG
09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Offence taking, just because i'm black!

Omega
09-10-2008, 05:06 PM
Good. Just make the movements more fluid.

Cizzil
09-11-2008, 06:35 AM
Very fluid i like it, i would normally tell you to make a longer anim, but since you are making ripped blade(can't wait to see it) i won't.