PDA

View Full Version : First Try [Soli]

Fuckstick
09-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Aw, I miss the beginner's thread. I feel like an idiot making a thread for something so small. I was just playing around with Flash and I made this.

http://fwup.net/view/u5tasn4nia
http://fwup.net/view/1zzzsm3r7h

I did this in under five minutes. I was just trying out simple easing and liquids. Any help would be nice. =3

They're not suppost to make much sense because no thought was put into either. The second one was done out of boredom mainly, so it drags on because I didn't kow when to stop. Also, the loops is shit because I didn't mean for it to loop.

I've done another test, even though I shouldn't post it because it took me under five minutes.
http://fwup.net/view/dzcbq85f6s

-Hawk-
09-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Hmm... second is pretty artistic, you have to work on smoothness and wobbliness also a bit on trails, also particles. Overall it's pretty good. Welcome to our world :D

Edit : First one... work on blood and particles.

Cizzil
09-11-2008, 06:55 AM
first work on blood, second smoother.

Tawnik
09-11-2008, 09:38 AM
<3 Solister :D

Love you and miss your bear,please animate him again :)
Btw do you have still the same msn ?

M3D
09-11-2008, 09:43 AM
You have potential in effects.
Good.

Lag
09-11-2008, 01:57 PM
Pretty good. Dunno how to help you though... I guess, just animate. That will logically improve you.

Upps
09-11-2008, 03:45 PM
The first one is ok.
The second one was, fluid, and eased.

that's pretty good though.

Etch
09-11-2008, 03:51 PM
Stick with Toribash and IRC.

>:l

Jk.

Fuckstick
09-11-2008, 05:08 PM
They were very simple and just made as tests because I've never done them before. Thanks everyone. I thought nobody would like it. I do have the same MSN, I just havn't gotten back to adding everyone. I've added you, Tawnik. I gave up on the bear because fullbody seems too hard right now. I'll continue him later. Also, I'm always on IRC and I need to get my ass back on Toribash.

=D

Tawnik
09-12-2008, 09:42 AM
They were very simple and just made as tests because I've never done them before. Thanks everyone. I thought nobody would like it. I do have the same MSN, I just havn't gotten back to adding everyone. I've added you, Tawnik. I gave up on the bear because fullbody seems too hard right now. I'll continue him later. Also, I'm always on IRC and I need to get my ass back on Toribash.

=D

Thank you :)

Mesmay
09-12-2008, 04:12 PM
Hm.

I like the colour transitions, but the overall easing wasnt that great.. =o
Just use the onion skin to make sure that when you're making the blobs zoom around that the end of the blob on th ecurrent frame leads on from the start of the blob on the previous frame, if that makes any sense to you.

Do say if it doesnt so then i can explain properly.

Fuckstick
09-12-2008, 08:20 PM
No, I understand, thank you. I'm going to work more on easing and the colour transitions were done because at that point, I had run out of ideas.

supranova
09-13-2008, 07:01 AM
Very nice job with easing, and the coloor changes were really well used.

All I could say is to let the blood(?) in the first anim fall a little bit before it breaks apart.

fuppy
09-13-2008, 07:18 AM
MY EYES!!! THEY BURNSSSS!!!!

Nahhh just kidding :p but those were lacking physics, easing, good particle deterioration and yup. I would suggest looking through the tutorials section, or heading over to http://www.stonesbucket.com/

Fuckstick
09-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Thanks again guys. I'll be sure to look at some tuts before I try animating again. The first one wasn't meant to be blood. I really should've made it a different colour.

Vincent
09-14-2008, 12:54 PM
(LooksAtAllTheSuckUpsOnTehFirstPage)

The first one was meh, The blood wasn't nothing fancy but the trail was decent. The second one was "artistic" as T4x4r_0*_Hawk said, but you should add more particles and make the "explosion" last a bit longer.

and the last one, it was interesting. Not much to say about it except more particles.

Keep animating.

krismobile
09-14-2008, 03:15 PM
you need to work on your blood dont use thick lines for it use thiner lines but you have allot of potental