PDA

View Full Version : Six

khalil cut air
09-12-2008, 10:22 AM
well, this character's name is six, because he has six eyes.

I thought of him last nice, and made a sweet animation of him rocking the blades, but then ezt crashed and I hadn't saved :(

so I made a much crappier one, but I still want to show this character
http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/8101/swordshakerqs6.gif

the darkest white
09-12-2008, 10:27 AM
Its pretty unsteady and wobbly but it still looked quite nice. Now make him kill someone!!!!

Mantha
09-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, it would be better if you animated him actually doing something instead of just waving with his hand-like limbs. Running, jumping, fingthing, etc.

I can't even give a good comment on that.

khalil cut air
09-12-2008, 04:09 PM
thanks guys, glad to know you paid close attention to what I wrote in my first post....

no, it ain't no thang, he really was slicing and dicing in the other one I made, but then I was stupid-tarded and didn't save at all, and when it crashed, I lost the awesome one and had to make a cheap one.

he really was awesome in the other one...

kinto
09-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Personally I thought it was a cool effect...although he's posting a ton of animations so they don't all necessarily have to be animation..they could be tests Mantha....

khalil cut air
09-12-2008, 09:51 PM
omg, kinto is like super nice. probably the second nicest person I've yet to meet on the forums....

Anyways, yes, I'm new and I'm posting hella stuff because I really thing that this shit is awesome! not...my shit, to be precise, but the whole shit in general...

However, I totally agree, and after looking back on the little guy a couple of times, I realize that a tantalizing thread name deserves a better animation....so I'm making one RIGHT NOW! I think I'm gonna mak eit my first dude vs. hella-randoms.
btw, this is my...5th(?) day with easytoons.

puinkey
09-13-2008, 06:43 AM
Wow 8|
5th day !?!?

You ARE good :O
do you work with a tablet ?

Rabstar
09-13-2008, 07:38 AM
SHIZ!!! LOL
for ur 5th day....thats awsome, lol, if u keep animating this well, and u improve fast, ull be...shud i say it....ULL BE BETTER THAN PUINKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o man, lol, now puinkey is gona kill me on msn, LOL
Rabstar

khalil cut air
09-13-2008, 09:38 AM
well, yeah, like I'm seriously making the thing right now, and it's super muther F*#@$-in' awesome. plus, after I finally finish it (I'm on 97 frames of introduction) I'm gonna make it super detailed with all these crazy camera angles...and stuff..
seriously, I wanna phsyche you guys up a lot so that when it comes out, you're all like, holy muther of Poo!

Rabstar
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
lol, duyde, do a preview, so every1 can get all phsyced up, lol
XD

khalil cut air
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM
Wow 8|
5th day !?!?

You ARE good :O
do you work with a tablet ?

what's a tablet? I just use easytoons. sometimes fireworks to resize. but otherwise...nope!

I wish I had a bigger mouse, cuz my dinky one for my laptops hurts my fingers...

Rabstar
09-13-2008, 11:49 AM
A tablet is a thing that is used for drawing and stuff, u basically draw on the thing, and it comes on the comp!
they can be expensive

khalil cut air
09-13-2008, 03:13 PM
I could totally use one of them. this guys is a bitch to draw, even with onion skins...
anyways, I worked my ass off and made this super short preview that is almost half introduction and 1/2 cool. there are exactly 3 count em 3 frames of bad-assitude.
slo-mo is hard to calibrate!
and if I can't get the damn thing to upload to imageshack, I'll just die.
but I did it (it actually uploaded 3 times, cuz I'm a clickin' maniac) and here it is. I seriously pee myself when I see the .5 second ending scene.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9200/sixpreviewig4.gif
and in case that wasn't quite enough to make you thirsty, I made this beam test. I got the idea from the koi circling each other in that one episode of avatar. with the moon goddess? it was the end of season 2.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6333/sixbeamgn2.gif
and here's just a small small small bit more...really...just walking. I know, I need to make the eyes less wobbly, I'll do that right now.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2597/sixtowalkingnm4.gif
Or hell, maybe I'll sleep. crazy I know. but seriously, folks.
does anybody else have any problems with easytoon crashing for no reason?
and all this was done on my...7th day? I'm starting to lose track now...

Rabstar
09-14-2008, 03:25 AM
nice walking man!
ur gonna be epic one day, trust me
XD
Rabstar

stare
09-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Hmmmm, did you get lazy....the walk looks copy and pastededed....
But, he does look like a pain in the ass to redraw, so...meh

khalil cut air
09-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Hmmmm, did you get lazy....the walk looks copy and pastededed....
But, he does look like a pain in the ass to redraw, so...meh

so perceptive! bastard...
but it's okay, you're right, I was pretty darn lazy. I thought the walk was fine for four frames a step, tho'.

I've just gotten to the first fight scene/character introduction. this scene will have...six deaths. then 6 runs on to stage 2.