PDA

View Full Version : [Raffeh] Tablet Got

Raffi
09-13-2008, 02:00 AM
http://fwup.net/view/5ibr4rm4ra

Bllleeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lixu
09-13-2008, 02:02 AM
I like it, but it looks excactly the same as without tablet? Or did you already have one?

Bonk
09-13-2008, 02:04 AM
What's with this new trend of seemingly not caring about or hating your own work? "Bleh", "Ugh", "I spent 5 minutes on this". It's not just you, everyone seems to have caught on.

Anyway, yeah, it's pretty good. The run had a slight resizing problem, and the explosion was eh. The joints were sloppy, but it added flavour.

Raffi
09-13-2008, 02:08 AM
I like it, but it looks excactly the same as without tablet? Or did you already have one?
No, I got a tablet this morning.

What's with this new trend of seemingly not caring about or hating your own work? "Bleh", "Ugh", "I spent 5 minutes on this". It's not just you, everyone seems to have caught on.
I just say it when something isn't as good as I can do, so I'm like "bleehhh, this sucks comared to my others.
Anyway, yeah, it's pretty good. The run had a slight resizing problem, and the explosion was eh. The joints were sloppy, but it added flavour.

Upps
09-13-2008, 02:14 AM

yeah man, people need some self esteem.

It was usual [for your level], nothin special[no difference in which a tablet could make], implosion was a bit slow.

Strills
09-13-2008, 02:27 AM
I kinda liked it. Everything is okay.

Raffi
09-13-2008, 03:55 AM
yeah man, people need some self esteem.

It was usual [for your level], nothin special[no difference in which a tablet could make], implosion was a bit slow.
ollolollo ok

I kinda liked it. Everything is okay.

M3D
09-13-2008, 04:36 AM
Other than the head resizing and the body shrinking, it was good. Nice physics on the head.
Some blood would be nice.

Raffi
09-13-2008, 05:27 AM
http://fwup.net/view/sb81744u5y

fuppy
09-13-2008, 07:14 AM
in your jump animation, it was pretty good until the last landing.
When he got up, it was all wobbly and outta place and looked like penis.
But your getting smoother at your anims, and even though they may look the
same, i notice some physics and easing improvement.

The running anim again was pretty smooth, and had good physics for the falling head, but maybe you should of added some blood. ( last time someone pulled my head off, there was blood...)

TIP: Either draw a really good head with the brush tool and just use that one head, dont redraw it, ( copy n' paste ) or Use the circle tool for the head and copy and paste it. It would really make your anims look like you put some effort in to it, even if the anim is like 0.2 seconds.

Good luck raffeh and I hope to see you improving.

M3D
09-13-2008, 07:46 AM
lol, Shut up.

Fix wobblyness and thats basically it.
Physics was great.

dawG
09-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I didn't like the first one, when he kinda explode it was too stiff. Though i liked the jump, you made.

Frost
09-13-2008, 11:57 AM
nice physics, but could use some blood on the first one. and the second one, when he stands up its a bit weird

and did you make banana phone?

Rabstar
09-13-2008, 12:08 PM
the runnin had a bit of resizing, but i think its better than be4....
Rabstar

Sunder Forge
09-13-2008, 12:29 PM
I can't see it.
>:l

TheCreator
09-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Raffeh, those were good, ima get one of those tablets in less then a month :D

krismobile
09-13-2008, 10:07 PM
the run looked prity bad but the jumped looked fine just work on woblyness