PDA

View Full Version : Paintball animation

Lixu
09-14-2008, 10:16 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_ ... 10222&lb=n (http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=510222&lb=n)

Really lazy quickie I made for a weekly at fluidanims.
Barely spend time but it was sort of fun, I guess!

http://www.fluidanims.com/

Sunder Forge
09-14-2008, 10:21 AM
I thought you said you improved?
That particles......well weren't particles, animate the explosions,
not much easing. The bombs didn't even look like they could do any damage.
I suppose it's ok.

Lixu
09-14-2008, 10:24 AM
I thought you said you improved?
That particles......well weren't particles, animate the explosions,
not much easing. The bombs didn't even look like they could do any damage.
I suppose it's ok.

The deadline was today, I had to hurry up! No time to do particles.
So, yeah, the effects and affects are a bit lazy, I know!

Ssjbryando
09-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Today? I thought it just started (But I guess I'm wrong)

About the animation: It was OK, I mean the particles/smokeexplosions obviously weren't good, but the movements were ok. You should fix the vcam though, since the stick looked a bit squashed (if you used one) and it was strange that he first ran on a different level then he stood at the end.

I mean :P He first ran at the bottom of the screen, then he landed above.

but it was OK.

And judging from this you got less good. I liked that stone/earthbg fight more.

Cizzil
09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
not great not terrible, i no you can probably do better.

Drifts
09-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Woah is it me or have you gotten better...i dont like you to get better than me lol.

Good work, acutally very good, just the sound quality that needs improving, but the animation owned.

Lixu
09-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Today? I thought it just started (But I guess I'm wrong)

About the animation: It was OK, I mean the particles/smokeexplosions obviously weren't good, but the movements were ok. You should fix the vcam though, since the stick looked a bit squashed (if you used one) and it was strange that he first ran on a different level then he stood at the end.

I mean :P He first ran at the bottom of the screen, then he landed above.

but it was OK.

I used v-cam, that the stick landed above came due to different level heights of the cam his position. Anyways, as I said, it was a quickie, tried to be in before deadline!

Woah is it me or have you gotten better...i dont like you to get better than me lol.

Good work, acutally very good, just the sound quality that needs improving, but the animation owned.

I told some people already, I did, but thanks mate!
We need to draw on msn more often!

Drifts
09-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Yes we do, i nedda improve like you have.

Drifts
09-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Yes we do, i nedda improve like you have.

-Hawk-
09-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Effects seemed hurried, as you said. Smoke just didn't fade out too nice. Some reactions were a bit off at some times but that was barely a mistake, I didn't even notice it first time. V-Cam problem you had before. Resize the V-Cam to the size of the white canvas and then resize it to wanted size holding "Shift" so you keep it at the good resolution.

I won't get any deeper into detail since it was hurried and mistakes appear at fast animation.

Lixu
09-14-2008, 11:32 AM
Resize the V-Cam to the size of the white canvas and then resize it to wanted size holding "Shift" so you keep it at the good resolution..

I needed that one! Thanks!

dawG
09-14-2008, 02:09 PM
I like it, good imo.

Index
09-14-2008, 02:14 PM
The v-cam is screwed up, but it's alright. Next time take your time on the particles.