PDA

View Full Version : The writers collab!

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 12:15 PM
This is an idea which has hopefully never been done before. The one and only writers collaboration. The point in this collab is for each member that joins to write a chapter of a story. What the story is, and is about will be supplied below.

-The story is called Gang War, and there will be two teams/gangs fighting each other.

-These teams have been fighting for years, and the battle is finally coming to a close.

-Each chapter will consist of one gang member's side of the battle. In each chapter, you will write your gang member describing the experience of the gang fight, but you don't have to fight in it. Hell, you can do almost anything, as long as its realistic, fair, and on topic.

-When you begin your part, write a little bit in the Authors Notes.

The story type will be first person.

-You MUST have full grammar and punctuation in your writing.

-Your gang member will only be allowed one weapon.

-You must provide your gang member a detailed backstory.

-When you join, put in the following information:
Name:
Physical description:
Backstory:
Chapter:
Gang:

-When you finish an entry, send a copy of the writing to me for proofreading and editing so I can fix up any mistakes you make, then I will send it to the person doing the next chapter.

-Whoever starts chapter one will be granted the privilege of naming the second gang, and being the leader of it. They may write more then one chapter, and they will survive till the last chapter where I will end the story.

-Chapters must be AT LEAST six pages long.

Font: Arial Black

Size: 12

Program: Microsoft Word

-There must be an equal number of gang members for the story.

-I will be in this too, but not as the first chapter. I will be writing the introduction, the prologue, and the last chapter.

Invites:
Big Bang
Kagedanji
.Alexeh

-If anyone else has writing skills, I invite you to come.

Entries:
Gang one: Indian-ation
- Name: Jared "Hawk" Anderson
Sex: Male
Physical discription: Close shaved beard. Always wearing black shades and carries his pistol everywhere. Wears a black T-shirt and pants, and white professional running shoes.
Backstory: The leader of Indian-ation. Hawk was beaten as a kid, and put down by racists. After a lot of rebellion, Hawk created a group of people willing to kill anyone who ruined their life.
Chapter: Introductory, prologue, and last chapter.

Chapter: 3.
-Name: "Jaguar"
Sex: Female
Physical description: A white Jaguar mask, long black hair, Jet black leather jacket that goes all the way to her knees and buckled by silver buttons to the waist. This "dark creature" has been known as the "Jaguar" for her extreme speed. With elite martial arts of a heavy metal double ended spear, she could easily slice an unlucky enemy in two.
Backstory: Her real name is Sylvia Pleth, she had grown up along with her beloved master who taught her everything. Until one day, a strong man approached them one day and knocked Sylvia unconscious, when she woke up again, her master was lying in a pool of blood. Desperate and ferious, she joins the Indian-ation to search for the killer.
Gang: Indian-ation
Chapter: 5
-
-

Gang two: Syndicate
-Name: Blake. AKA: Dollar
Physical description: Very strong legs. Not as strong arms but still powerfull. Muscular (not steroids though.) 6foot 3. short blond hair. day old beard.
Backstory: Grew up with a drug dealer father that somehow got possesion of Blake when he was in court with his now dead mother. His dad beat him and made him tough when he grew up, so he shut out emotions and went to being in a gang. And in time he became the group leader.
Gang: Hells Guards
Chapter: 4

-Name: John Varcasa
Physical description: 234lb, 6 feet/four inches tall, only one working eye(wears a eyepatch on the other), white/tannish skin, sort of long black(with a grayish tint) hair with a thin beard.
Backstory: He grew up alone, his parents died when he was six. Ever since then he fought for himself. He learned how to stand up for himself, to conquer his fears. Soon he joined a gang, defended his allies. He has been in many gang wars and fights. He holds memories of those fights with the scars and wounds of the past. But one war, he remembers with greater intense than any of the others...
Chapter: 2
-Name: Slippeh
Physical description: 235lb, 5'7 inches tall, always carries a knife on his belt
He has a scar that goes from his right eye, down the the left side of his jaw. He has raven black hair
Backstory: Slippeh ran away from home at the age of twelve. He's not violent unless he needs to be. He learned the skills of a blade extremely fast, as he needed to use it multiple times. He joined a gang, as it felt home, and the people there he was used to.

-Name: Jose T. Montero
Physical description: Black Hair, Latino, Strong, Physical, Slim, Tall, and Evasive, Durability
Backstory: Jose was walking through the streets homeless at the age of 16. He was a Juvenile Delinquent. He was walking around L.A. with a Wooden bat around the 'Ghetto' where 2 of his friends/groupies were walking with him. They started chasing 2 people down the street and the people pulled out guns. The other kids ran but Jose stood. One man shot One kid and the other.. Well the other. Jose joined a new Gang that was named Syndicate. He was given an M4A1 with a Silencer and worked his way up to the sort of Jr. Godfather.
Chapter:7
Gang: Syndicate

Unlimited spots.

This story will be available for all to read after it's done. I'll have it in my signiture untill I leave stickpage, which will probably be never.

Chimaera
01-22-2008, 12:22 PM
Eh, it's a great idea, but a group of teenagers writing action..

It's hard to write action, most of the time it sucks..

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 12:24 PM
I know lots of people that can write action on spp, your right though. Taking the rpg threads Big Bang made, there is quite a few talented writers. Hell, people's parts could be anything. It could be drama, where the gang member kills him/herself, things that people can do still related to a story is huge.
I hope some talented writers join this.
Edit: 3000th post!

Shanto
01-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Hey Soul.

I may not look like it, but I actually write a lot of stories in my free time. I am a creative writer, and will always be one, bitch.

So let me in, foo.

Name: Er...real name?
Sex:Er...this young?
Physical description: Er...real description?
Backstory: Er...real backstory?

Or do you want my character's shit.

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Yar missed out two things; Which chapter your going to be in, and which gang your going to be in. If you do chapter 1, you get to be leader of the second gang, name it, and get killed by me. :D
Also, you make up everything for the character. EX: My entry.
Name: Jared "Hawk" Anderson
Physical discription: Close shaved beard. Always wearing black shades and carries his pistol everywhere. Wears a black T-shirt and pants, and white professional running shoes.
Backstory: The leader of Indian-ation. Hawk was beaten as a kid, and put down by racists. After a lot of rebellion, Hawk created a group of people willing to kill anyone who ruined their life.
Chapter: Introductory, and last chapter.

Shanto
01-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Name: Shanto
Physical description: Brown skin, messy black hair, always has his switch blade. White T-Shirt, with Jeans. Old, black, worn out, Basketball shoes.
Backstory: A member of the Indian-ation. Everyone loves his outgoingness. He is restless and has a bad temper. He will easily beat up anyone who has made fun of his religion or race. He is Muslim, and made fun of often. Shanto's parents were murdered when he was 3, and refused to go to a foster home. He would beat anyone up who made him. He rebels if something is unfair. He has above average grades, but gets in trouble for fooling around, and beating kids up. He lives with himself and 2 other friends.

Chapter 3.

Edit: Hah, I guess this guy has alot to do with me. Accept for the switchblade, and his parents, and his age, and his name, and the living, and I only beat SOME kids up, with good reason :P.

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Added. Anyone going to claim leader of the next gang?

Shanto
01-22-2008, 03:56 PM
I won't because then I'd have to do the introduction. And it sucks, because if I mess it up...the whole book is ****ed up.

I really think you should do it.

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh fine, I'll be the introducer and the introduction, then the last chapter. Awesome.
Edit: I added a few more rules to make this make more sense, and so sizes and fonts wont be messed up.

Covalence
01-22-2008, 04:15 PM
Ooh, can't wait to read the finished product. It'll probably own if the invites came too. Not in, btw.

.ALEXEH
01-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Name: Blake. AKA: Dollar
Physical description: Very strong legs. Not as strong arms but still powerfull. Muscular (not steroids though.) 6foot 3. short blond hair. day old beard.
Backstory: Grew up with a drug dealer father that somehow got possesion of Blake when he was in court with his now dead mother. His dad beat him and made him tough when he grew up, so he shut out emotions and went to being in a gang. And in time he became the group leader.
Chapter: 1

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Added, now write your ass off once I'm finished the prologue and introduction.

.ALEXEH
01-22-2008, 10:05 PM
Who are you going to make win? you're probably gonna end up with the opposing gang losing..but what the hell , fun story.

Xelectroid
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm not giving a backstory. The point of reading is to discover it as you read. It's a much better story if you don't know any pointless "backstory". Good writing incorporates backstory into the character's normal thinking.

Also, why must the characters die? It makes it seem like a bunch of short stories, and it will be shit to read if each chapter follows the same linear progression.

I would join if it was just a freestyle writing collab, where the only rule is to continue the story by writing the next chapter.

SoulEater
01-22-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm not giving a backstory. The point of reading is to discover it as you read. It's a much better story if you don't know any pointless "backstory". Good writing incorporates backstory into the character's normal thinking.

Also, why must the characters die? It makes it seem like a bunch of short stories, and it will be shit to read if each chapter follows the same linear progression.

I would join if it was just a freestyle writing collab, where the only rule is to continue the story by writing the next chapter. Good point, but backstories help you understand the character much better. I'll get rid of you having to die, but backstories should stay.

Free style writing colab? i'll make one ;D or something like it.
Don't ****ing post something like that here. PM him if you want to tell him your making a shitty rip off of this.

Edit: I edited the rules a bit, you don't have to die, or kill somebody. You can do whatever you want as long as it's according to the rules.
Who the **** edited my post?

(Reply to edit) Who me?

Stickdog
01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Just like Chimaera said, most of the time action sucks. It's more for movies and comics etc. Hard to do. I guess I'll join.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
If you read the first post right, you don't need to write action. You don't have to die, and you don't have to kill anyone. As long as your chapter can be continued by somebody else so each chapter doesn't seem like a short story. Also, if your joining, put in the information you need.

.ALEXEH
01-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Good point, but backstories help you understand the character much better. I'll get rid of you having to die, but backstories should stay.

Don't ****ing post something like that here. PM him if you want to tell him your making a shitty rip off of this.

Edit: I edited the rules a bit, you don't have to die, or kill somebody. You can do whatever you want as long as it's according to the rules.
Who the **** edited my post?

Me, now stop bawwwwwing
this is no where like you're thread...have you seen what kind of writing have been going on lol?

General Douchington
01-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Hell, this looks good. I guess I might join as a (maybe) becuase I might not be able to finish due to other shit I have going on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: John Varcasa

Physical description: 234lb, 6 feet/four inches tall, only one working eye(wears a eyepatch on the other), white/tannish skin, sort of long black(with a grayish tint) hair with a thin beard.

Backstory: He grew up alone, his parents died when he was six. Ever since then he fought for himself. He learned how to stand up for himself, to conquer his fears. Soon he joined a gang, defended his allies. He has been in many gang wars and fights. He holds memories of those fights with the scars and wounds of the past. But one war, he remembers with greater intense than any of the others...

Chapter: ???

Gang: ???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if I didn't really put too much though into the back story, kind of rushed. I don't know what chapter or gang to choose. Do I just make up a gang? And can you assign me a chapter, I can't think of a number.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Okay, you'll join Alexeh's gang, and I will choose a chapter for you. I hope you finish, because it will be hard to replace people in a collab like this.
Edit: Nah, if you don't finish, I'll finish the chapter for you.

The Dude
01-23-2008, 09:56 PM
This sounds a lot of fun. I might be able to, but I'm writing a story for Social Studies right now, but I might be able to right a little.

I enjoy writing. I suppose I'll join.

-------------------------------------------
NAME FOR CREDZ: Connor Kuehl

Name: Unknown (AKA: Slippeh)

Physical description: 235lb, 5'7 inches tall, carries a knife on his person...
ALWAYS

He has a scar that goes from his right eye, down the the left side of his jaw. He has raven black hair

Backstory: Slippeh ran away from home at the age of twelve. He's not violent unless he needs to be. He learned the skills of a blade extremely fast, as he needed to use it multiple times. He joined a gang, as it felt home, and the people there he was used to.

Chapter: I don't care. ;P

Gang: I don't care.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Added. I'll see if I can arse myself to set up the start of the book.

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Added. I'll see if I can arse myself to set up the start of the book.

Great, I'll try my best to fit it in, okay? But this ****ing gay story that I have to write is... gay... LOL.

General Douchington
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
Quick question. So basicly it's a story told in first person by our character the whole time?

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Quick question. So basicly it's a story told in first person by our character the whole time?

No, it's a chapter told in first person by your character through out your designated chapter.

General Douchington
01-23-2008, 10:21 PM
No, it's a chapter told in first person by your character through out your designated chapter.

Yeah, I meant the whole time as in the whole chapter we have written. And thanks.

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I meant the whole time as in the whole chapter we have written. And thanks.

Yeah. You can't switch to another gang member. It's just you. I think. LOL.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:31 PM
Yeah. In your chapter you have to write the veiw of your character alone, for example, Near the "Chapter _" Have the name of your character.

General Douchington
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Will there be any set due date or anything? Just curious. I can probably finish in about a week in my spare time.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Nah, people shouldn't rush in writing. I want to reach over 150 pages in the story though. So if you want, people, make chapters longer then 8 pages =3.
Also, try to end the chapters in a way that the next character can go on.
Edit: Im starting the book, wow.

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Nah, people shouldn't rush in writing. I want to reach over 150 pages in the story though. So if you want, people, make chapters longer then 8 pages =3.

Great. Yeah, I think I can finish a chapter in my spare time. If it's actually good enough. I mean, good we could probably get this bizatch published.

General Douchington
01-23-2008, 10:38 PM

Oh, ok. I'll start tomorrow.(which is in 30minutes) I'll end it as it were being told by my character to another character and it passes on after I finish. Like a conversation between all members, and disagreeing(can't spell) on what they really think happened back in the fight by telling their thoughts.

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:39 PM
No. We have to write in order, I will do the introduction, prologue and last chapter. Alexeh goes after I finish the prologue, you go after Alexeh, then Shanto goes, then Razrblade does, I think. You can look up the orders yourself if you want.

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
Not to be disrespectful or anything, Devour...

But put me in the ****ing first post. ;P

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:46 PM
I thought I did? :S
I'll check again. Also, I just read what you said at the top of the page. I could try to get this published, actually. All I need to do is find a disk to save this off of and then find a publisher. By the way, what should I put down as credits? All of your real names?

The Dude
01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
I thought I did? :S
I'll check again. Also, I just read what you said at the top of the page. I could try to get this published, actually. All I need to do is find a disk to save this off of and then find a publisher. By the way, what should I put down as credits? All of your real names?

Yeah, totally. But it has to FLOW :D.

my name is: Connor Kuehl

SoulEater
01-23-2008, 10:52 PM
Okay. Everyone else who entered, put in your name so I can add you to the credits. I also added another rule. When you begin your part, go to the start of the book and put in a little bit for yourself in the Authors Notes. Also: The font size is now 12

Naglfar
01-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Okay Soul, I'm not sure if I could still participate, but if I could, I'd like to.
Let me know.

.ALEXEH
01-24-2008, 08:52 AM
He said everyone is allowed. If you want to join just put in you're character details.

Naglfar
01-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Great...My character is a bit different. Since everyone chose male, I'm choosing female. =)
I rushed the description, sorry. I'll spend alot of time on my chapter. =P
But I have a question to SoulEater, when we write about our chapters, do we have to write about our character actually killing the other guy on the other team? If it is so, what if this happens?
My character appears in chapter 6 and kills blake, and blake's chapter is chapter 10, how should he be able to write it? Write about the same battle but in 1 st person of Blake when he got killed? I personally think that this is a bit unfair because all of us want our characters to some-what survive...right?
Just a little question. =)
Name: "Jaguar"
Physical description: A white Jaguar mask, long black hair, Jet black leather jacket that goes all the way to her knees and buckled by silver buttons to the waist. This "dark creature" has been known as the "Jaguar" for her extreme speed. With elite martial arts of a heavy metal double ended spear, she could easily slice an unlucky enemy in two.
Backstory: Her real name is Sylvia Pleth, she had grown up along with her beloved master who taught her everything. Until one day, a strong man approached them one day and knocked Sylvia unconscious, when she woke up again, her master was lying in a pool of blood. Desperate and ferious, she joins the Indian-ation to search for the killer.

(Weapon will be revised)

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 05:20 PM
I wrote the rules over, you don't have to kill somebody, and you don't have to die either. You can practically do anything if it's realistic, fair and able to be continued in the next chapter, so; Added.

The Dude
01-24-2008, 05:23 PM
OKay, i'm done with that story i have to write for mesopotamia in social studies.

I'm ready for my designated chapter :)

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 05:29 PM
Well, I could make you do chapter one. I'm working on the prologue right now actually. My typing skills aren't too bad, so you won't have to wait more then ten minutes, if I'm lucky.
Remember everyone, PM me the MS word file so I can proofread it, then I will be the one to pass it on to the next member.
For people that don't know how to send files: Send it at www.savefile.com

The Dude
01-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Well, I could make you do chapter one. I'm working on the prologue right now actually. My typing skills aren't too bad, so you won't have to wait more then ten minutes, if I'm lucky.
Remember everyone, PM me the MS word file so I can proofread it, then I will be the one to pass it on to the next member.
For people that don't know how to send files: Send it at www.savefile.com (http://www.savefile.com)

You can send them over MSN. The first chapter? Alright, works for me. This is gonna be fun! I need the prologue so I know about the setting, and shit.

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Great. So far, my writings pretty good, but prologues are always easy to write.
Anyone else want to join?
Edit: It's actually taking a while to write each page, but I bet you can wait that long. Right?

The Dude
01-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Great. So far, my writings pretty good, but prologues are always easy to write.
Anyone else want to join?
Edit: It's actually taking a while to write each page, but I bet you can wait that long. Right?

Yeah, man. Just post when you've got it, and add my msn while you're at it:

flamingdesign@hotmail.com

okay?

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Okay, I added you, but I could pm you the file. Ah, msn is faster. If you want, go online and I'll be able to tell you when I finish, or even my progress.
Edit: The next two people joining will be in the Syndicate.

Naglfar
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Just a question, when does this Gang war take place? Moedern times?

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah, Los Angeles 2007.

.ALEXEH
01-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Oh great, so were one of those: wear out color we kick you're ass gangs?

The Dude
01-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Oh great, so were one of those: wear out color we kick you're ass gangs?

No, dumbass, you should read the first post. It's a gang war.

.ALEXEH
01-24-2008, 09:00 PM
no shit. I don't think you got what i ment.

Naglfar
01-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Then what do you mean? I don't think I understand your sentence..Sorry.

.ALEXEH
01-24-2008, 09:17 PM
K. What i ment is: Los Angeles has alot of gang colors. Most gangs jump other people who wear there color. I was stating that we were most likely one of those gangs.

SoulEater
01-24-2008, 10:15 PM
What the hell do you mean by their color?

SoulEater
01-25-2008, 07:46 AM
Bump. I'll be gone for the weekend, so I won't be able to work on it for a while, unless I can bring the prologue on a USB. All I would have to do is remember to keep it with me and use my dad's lap top. If I do, I'll send Razrblade the prologue so he can start.
Remember, go to www.savefile.com and PM me the finished entry so I can see if the writing's alright, and so I can proofread it.

Naglfar
01-26-2008, 03:34 AM
So...Only Razrblade has to give you the entry, right? I don't need to...?

SoulEater
01-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Nope, when you finish your entry, send to to me. Everyone has to send their entries to me when their done so I can fix any mistakes <_<

The Dude
01-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Uh... I kind of got grounded, so I can't work on it for a week. >_>

I got framed at school. Some kid told a councilor that I gave out porn sites to other kids, just to get the heat off his tiny little backstabbing, scummy, mother****ing ass.

Sorry man, I can't work on it til' next friday.

Naglfar
01-26-2008, 11:05 PM
Nope, when you finish your entry, send to to me. Everyone has to send their entries to me when their done so I can fix any mistakes <_<

I need to write it already? But I don't know what would happen in the first few chapters? O.o

The Dude
01-26-2008, 11:33 PM
I need to write it already? But I don't know what would happen in the first few chapters? O.o

No, the person who writes the chapter before you sends you the .doc file, and you add onto it, putting your chapter into it. So you don't need to do anything until the person before you has finished.

Naglfar
01-27-2008, 02:00 AM
No, the person who writes the chapter before you sends you the .doc file, and you add onto it, putting your chapter into it. So you don't need to do anything until the person before you has finished.

Mmm okay. I have a feeling that it'll take a month or two till it reaches me.

The Dude
01-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Mmm okay. I have a feeling that it'll take a month or two till it reaches me.

Have you joined the collab yet?

SoulEater
01-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Yeah, he's doing chapter 5

Naglfar
01-27-2008, 02:33 AM
Yes I did.
Edit: How come you're on, SE?

SoulEater
01-27-2008, 02:36 AM
I got home early from my trip on the weekends, now I have time to work on my part, but I still have to work on a few other things

Naglfar
01-27-2008, 02:39 AM
Oh okay, have fun. Hahah.
Why aren't you on msn though?

SoulEater
01-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Cuz I just got on. Now I shall get working on my part. Too bad Razr can't start for a week.

zwolfsburg
01-27-2008, 03:07 AM
This looks cool. I'm sorry i can't join but i've already signed up for alot of things. I wish this collab alot of luck and I look forward to seeing it.

SoulEater
01-28-2008, 09:39 PM
Bump. Nobody else is gonna join? I might have to give members more chapters to work on.

Naglfar
01-29-2008, 03:46 AM
Looks like no more is interested...More chapters? Tough one. =P

SoulEater
01-29-2008, 12:17 PM
I guess. After everyone finishes their current part, I'll give anybody who feels like it another chapter to work on, and so on untill we're finished.

Rather Cheesy
01-29-2008, 05:41 PM
You guys are aware theres a writers strike going on right?

blah blah blah
01-31-2008, 03:58 PM
dude shouldnt you have a few girls in there i mean if you havent noticed KILL BILL PWNS!!!:Undercover: AND THE GIRL ROX(i cant rember her name lol)
and there my reasons!

SoulEater
01-31-2008, 04:00 PM
This is going on what people decide to be, they aren't forced to be a girl or a boy. There is a girl in this though.
That post was almost considered spam. Please don't post here again unless your joining.

blah blah blah
01-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Name:Sarah
Sex:Female
Physical description:Tanned skin,blonde hair,pefectly white teeth,blue eyes,sniper rifle
Backstory:Grew up as a rich spoilt child in a manor house until one day when she got home there had been a robbery by the new york mafia themselves.Six years later she became an asassin still an asassin now but also inspired by her gang mates.
Chapter:Second to last
Gang:Hells guards

SoulEater
01-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Uh, I would let you join but you lack the grammatical skills to be able to write properly. Sorry about that.

blah blah blah
01-31-2008, 05:47 PM
Darn it i feel embarrassed.:Oh No!:

elite34
01-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I would; but I have total writers block and have had it for a while

Naglfar
02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Darn it i feel embarrassed.:Oh No!:
No need to feel embarrassed, descriptions are harder to write sometimes. =)
Try re-writing it, it takes some time. Punctuations count.

I would; but I have total writers block and have had it for a while

Mhmm, you would, but you won't, just as Devour said, Please post here only if you want to join, or if you have any questions.

AzApple
02-10-2008, 01:42 AM
This is an idea which has hopefully never been done before. The one and only writers collaboration. The point in this collab is for each member that joins to write a chapter of a story. What the story is, and is about will be supplied below.

-The story is called Gang War, and there will be two teams/gangs fighting each other.

-These teams have been fighting for years, and the battle is finally coming to a close.

-Each chapter will consist of one gang member's side of the battle. In each chapter, you will write your gang member describing the experience of the gang fight, but you don't have to fight in it. Hell, you can do almost anything, as long as its realistic, fair, and on topic.

-When you begin your part, write a little bit in the Authors Notes.

The story type will be first person.

-You MUST have full grammar and punctuation in your writing.

-Your gang member will only be allowed one weapon.

-You must provide your gang member a detailed backstory.

-When you join, put in the following information:
Name:
Physical description:
Backstory:
Chapter:
Gang:

-When you finish an entry, send a copy of the writing to me for proofreading and editing so I can fix up any mistakes you make, then I will send it to the person doing the next chapter.

-Whoever starts chapter one will be granted the privilege of naming the second gang, and being the leader of it. They may write more then one chapter, and they will survive till the last chapter where I will end the story.

-Chapters must be AT LEAST six pages long.

Font: Arial Black

Size: 12

Program: Microsoft Word

-There must be an equal number of gang members for the story.

-I will be in this too, but not as the first chapter. I will be writing the introduction, the prologue, and the last chapter.

Invites:
Big Bang
Kagedanji
.Alexeh

-If anyone else has writing skills, I invite you to come.

Entries:
Gang one: Indian-ation
- Name: Jared "Hawk" Anderson
Chapter: Introductory, prologue, and last chapter.

Chapter: 3.
-Name: "Jaguar"
-
-

Gang two: ????
-Name: Blake. AKA: Dollar
Chapter: 4

-Name: John Varcasa
Chapter: 2
-Name: Slippeh
Physical description: 235lb, 5'7 inches tall, always carries a knife on his belt
-

Unlimited spots.

This story will be available for all to read after it's done. I'll have it in my signiture untill I leave stickpage, which will probably be never.

Tis is where I join in. My person and I'll upload the Chapter to SaveFile.

Name: Jose T. Montero
Physical description: Black Hair, Latino, Strong, Physical, Slim, Tall, and Evasive, Durability
Backstory: Jose was walking through the streets homeless at the age of 16. He was a Juvenile Delinquent. He was walking around L.A. with a Wooden bat around the 'Ghetto' where 2 of his friends/groupies were walking with him. They started chasing 2 people down the street and the people pulled out guns. The other kids ran but Jose stood. One man shot One kid and the other.. Well the other. Jose joined a new Gang that was named Syndicate. He was given an M4A1 with a Silencer and worked his way up to the sort of Jr. Godfather.
Chapter:7
Gang: Syndicate

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Good entry, but the backstories don't need actual actions in it. Just a discription. Also, theres only two gangs you can be in; Syndicate and Indian-ation.

AzApple
02-10-2008, 03:40 AM
Good entry, but the backstories don't need actual actions in it. Just a discription. Also, theres only two gangs you can be in; Syndicate and Indian-ation.

Oh Okay then, put me in Syndicate :D

BTW; Have you heard the MP3 yet?

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 03:41 AM
I'll add you once you fix up the backstory.

AzApple
02-10-2008, 03:44 AM
I'll add you once you fix up the backstory.

K, I'll work on it Right Away. I also have to Fix my Story now xD..
And does it have to be 6 pages? I have a Mac so I dont know the difference between 6 pages and 3 pages xD.. It's cuz i use pages. not windows

BTW, Is that good?

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 03:49 AM
Don't start your story just yet. You'll have to wait untill the parts reach chapter 7.
Added.

AzApple
02-10-2008, 03:51 AM
Don't start your story just yet. You'll have to wait untill the parts reach chapter 7.
Added.

LOL! Okay.. Well I was working on my chapter for like 3 hrs xD.. O well, I'll make another story for School :D

.ALEXEH
02-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Have we started chapter one yet?

Chunky
02-10-2008, 01:35 PM
I'm supposed to have quit, but I can't resist this oppertunity.

Name: Dench
Physical description: Weirs a suit and shades, slick hair and distinctive features.
Backstory: Dench comes from the city, grew up in the urban district and knows buisness. He fell in with the wrong people and has learnt to discard basic human morales. He is a hard person to socialise with, and gets what he wants.
Chapter: 3
Gang: Indian Ation

Plz in!

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Your in, but be sure to have all of your spelling correct when you write. Also, you have to do a chapter that isn't taken.

Chunky
02-11-2008, 01:19 PM
Okay, put me in for whatever chapter you feel fits best. I don't have word though, so it's going to be in notepad or something. I think I have your messenger, I forget.

Naglfar
02-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Okay, put me in for whatever chapter you feel fits best. I don't have word though, so it's going to be in notepad or something. I think I have your messenger, I forget.

Your grammar has slight problems, but that doesn't matter, Dev will proof read it anyways.
Just be sure that you have good creativity. However, keep the story realistic.

Chunky
03-13-2008, 07:55 AM
MOTHER****ING BUMP.

What happened?