PDA

View Full Version : flash?art?idk...

Backflipz
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
i made a signiture.
it would be under the category of art i do believe. but its made with flash so w.e.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/1_derbar/siggy0001.png

its MAH SIGGY.

-thee Backflipz

TrashBLAM!
09-16-2008, 09:22 PM
Not bad.

The ''shading'' fukken ruins it though.

LakE
09-17-2008, 06:12 AM
What shading?
That's another part of it's face sort of like the phantom of the opera, right?

Shading would make it better. Also, please don't type in colored text. Especially that color, it's pretty harsh on the eyes.

Mr.Pancake
09-17-2008, 08:20 AM
I dont really like it, it looks cheap, if you know what I mean.

Backflipz
09-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Trashblam, agreed, i would have made the "shading" better but i dont really know how real shading works. So it looks messed up cuz i screwed up, not because of personal tastes.

Lake, if you mean colored text in the siggy then i agree i dont much care for its color. if you mean my text on the forums, i dont much care for others tastes. i like the blue and can read it fine. so i apologize if you dont like it.

Mr. pancake, i do know what you mean, and it would have come out better if i knew how to make the files work as flash files... cuz it did have extra stuff that when you clicked on my name would happen. may have still ended up cheap but i think it would have been better.

-thee Backflipz

LakE
09-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Lake, if you mean colored text in the siggy then i agree i dont much care for its color. if you mean my text on the forums, i dont much care for others tastes. i like the blue and can read it fine. so i apologize if you dont like it.

You really should learn to care. You won't get anywhere if all that matters to you is yourself.
The colored text makes you look like a ****ing idiot. I'd advise you to stop using it unless you want to be known for the twat who thought he'd be zany and out-there by whacking on some colored text and pretending to be a badass who doesn't give a shit about others tastes.
If you don't care much for the taste of other people then this is the worst place to be.
Here you post something and people won't always like it so they will criticize it. If you don't care about that then leave.

Now I'm going to criticize your signature;
It's tacky looking. Looks as though you spent like 7 minutes drawing it. The background is boring, the color is poor. It looks bland. There is no shading. The big.. Claw things at the end of his arms look like fingernails. Very large finger nails.
At least give him hands. Or something interesting. Try some effects, maybe have the body forced forward more so it looks like he's looking into the camera. It's pretty mediocre over all.

If you didn't care for that, since you say you don't... Then good luck.

Wtf
09-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Trashblam, agreed, i would have made the "shading" better but i dont really know how real shading works. So it looks messed up cuz i screwed up, not because of personal tastes.

Mr. pancake, i do know what you mean, and it would have come out better if i knew how to make the files work as flash files... cuz it did have extra stuff that when you clicked on my name would happen. may have still ended up cheap but i think it would have been better.

-thee Backflipz

Oh please, what's about you people don't understanding that stickmans aren't art?
They are a animating doll.

It's the most easy cheap way to draw I've ever seen!

And what the **** is about you noobs and singing every post you make? Are you copyright dealers or what?

Mantha
09-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forums, Backflipz. I take it you haven't read the rules. Read them and don't be a nuisance to your co-members by writing everything in blue just because you want to be a rebel. Believe me, this makes you anything else but a rebel.
If you refuse to write in black, then I can legally ban you. You have 24 hours.

The signature is very simplistic, so I can't really give any constructive critique here.

Strills
09-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Lol@ your posts. You don't have to take your time on making them super long and different colors.

Oh and I agree with that sticks arent art.

-thee Strills

Wtf
09-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Lol@ your posts. You don't have to take your time on making them super long and different colors.

Oh and I agree with that sticks arent art.

-thee Strills

Oh god, not you too!

Supreme Overlord
09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
it looks nice, don't know what to say negatively about it :D

Wtf
09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Because everything is negative

TrashBLAM!
09-17-2008, 01:11 PM
Oh no you didn't!

Wtf
09-17-2008, 03:24 PM
Oh yeah !

Mr.Pancake
09-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh yeah !

High five !

kinto
09-17-2008, 05:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, Backflipz. I take it you haven't read the rules. Read them and don't be a nuisance to your co-members by writing everything in blue just because you want to be a rebel. Believe me, this makes you anything else but a rebel.
If you refuse to write in black, then I can legally ban you. You have 24 hours.

The signature is very simplistic, so I can't really give any constructive critique here.

Can you ?

Yes I can. Don't toy with that.

-Manthur

Backflipz
09-17-2008, 08:52 PM
You really should learn to care. You won't get anywhere if all that matters to you is yourself.
The colored text makes you look like a ****ing idiot. I'd advise you to stop using it unless you want to be known for the twat who thought he'd be zany and out-there by whacking on some colored text and pretending to be a badass who doesn't give a shit about others tastes.
If you don't care much for the taste of other people then this is the worst place to be.
Here you post something and people won't always like it so they will criticize it. If you don't care about that then leave.

Now I'm going to criticize your signature;
It's tacky looking. Looks as though you spent like 7 minutes drawing it. The background is boring, the color is poor. It looks bland. There is no shading. The big.. Claw things at the end of his arms look like fingernails. Very large finger nails.
At least give him hands. Or something interesting. Try some effects, maybe have the body forced forward more so it looks like he's looking into the camera. It's pretty mediocre over all.

If you didn't care for that, since you say you don't... Then good luck.

honestly, wow. i wasnt trying to start a fight i was just saying i like it, and you CAN read it so i see no point changing it. infact usually i would be pretty cool about it and just change it, but by how badly you handled my opion i think i would leave it.

EXCEPT, i dont want to be mean to other people who have done me no wrong. Altho alot of you are deciding to yell and whine about the way i type, i will stop with the colors and the signing. SORRY.

for the stickman not being art thing, i do agree, but i still made a signiture of it and i wanted to show it...so where would i post it...

**wow i didnt expect so many people who claim to be un-newbish to complain and argue with the real newb.

"Lol@ your posts. You don't have to take your time on making them super long and different colors."strills, i dont try to make them long, people just wont stop complaining, and i like to reply to all or most of them without double posting.

Thanx mantha for talking to me without being harsh and vague