PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail. [M3D]

M3D
09-19-2008, 03:40 AM
Well yeah, this isn't going to be continued. I realised i can do better with proof from my Medevil collab anim.[ Which you guys will see soon ].

Well anyway yeah. Ripped blade will still be done. Just not this anim.
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=786883

Dragora helped me with the sword effect done in ActionScript [I forgot his new name :/]

Rabstar
09-19-2008, 05:20 AM
wow, thats awsome...
lol
try music and sound to it...

Gyohdon
09-19-2008, 08:12 AM
wow, thats awsome...
lol
try music and sound to it...

Can you read?

@ M3D, It looked great though, only for the sploshun, which looked too cartoony.

Rabstar
09-19-2008, 10:00 AM
lol, i know, im just saying, if it had music and sound, it would be betteer!

Chainsaw96
09-19-2008, 10:16 AM
Amazing?!?!
xD
I love this animation
bud zu slow (omfg my english)

Hyun
09-19-2008, 10:41 AM
That was nice man! Loved the style of blood

Drifts
09-19-2008, 11:07 AM
EPic Failure!! You disgust me! lol j/k

It had potential, just you could do better according to your ability, in my opinion. But after your done with the Medival anime, head straight back to this...ya!?

Ssjbryando
09-19-2008, 12:17 PM
Nice, although the background distracted me and pulled me away from the animation. But that might just be me (A bit to dark, the stick was also black which both makes it darkish)

It was nice, although some moves were sloppish, and the effect I didn't really like =P But nice, show me tha medival >;3

Omega
09-19-2008, 05:05 PM
The background was much too distracting.
Excellent movements; well eased and extremely smooth.
Good blood, too. The effect was executed well, but I really don't think it's suitable for this kind of animation, huh?

It's pretty cool. Good work.

zawmbee
09-19-2008, 05:08 PM
The title is misleading ;_;

M3D
09-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone.
Yeah i know it would have been good with some sort of sound into it but obviously its not going to be updated.

And yeah me and drifts where the ones that came up with the conclusion, on MSN, that i should not continue this. Which was a good idea.

Yesh i will show you the collab but im at my cousins house at the moment. I'll be on MSN in about an hour.

Thanks omega i really need to post some tests on effects. Learn some new types.

And Ren. What the fuk are you talking about?

Killcycle
09-19-2008, 05:30 PM
What's a ripped blade?

Anyways it's nice except for the explosion.

MAR00N
09-19-2008, 06:17 PM
I liked it. How do you do those sword effects?

The only thing that really erked me was the explosion. I didn't find the background THAT distracting.

M3D
09-19-2008, 06:38 PM
What's a ripped blade?

Anyways it's nice except for the explosion.
Ripped blade is the name of the anim. A baby would have known that.
Stop making yourself look like a dumb nub.

Thanks MAROON. Dragora helped me with the sword effect [I forgot his new name :/] But it is an ActionScript

Killcycle
09-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Ripped blade is the name of the anim. A baby would have known that.
Stop making yourself look like a dumb nub.

Thanks MAROON. Dragora helped me with the sword effect [I forgot his new name :/] But it is an ActionScript

Oh well gee, sorry if I've offended your fortress of anime seriousness by asking what a ripped blade is, since blades don't rip, they break..but okay.

M3D
09-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Its not technical...Just because it says Ripped Blade doesn't mean its about a ripped blade you fag.

Just think before you write basically. kthnxbai

Request
09-19-2008, 07:33 PM
wow, seriously killcycle your an idiot, how did you not figure that shit out.

The animation was cool.

No C&c Cause your not continuing.

krismobile
09-19-2008, 07:59 PM
i like it it looks so good i havent seen your other stuff so its hard for me to see what your normal skill is but what i have seen there you must have allot of skill keep it up

Killcycle
09-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Its not technical...Just because it says Ripped Blade doesn't mean its about a ripped blade you fag.

Just think before you write basically. kthnxbai

What are you, 13? Calling people fags for asking about the title of your flash anim, lol. Sure, I'll think twice before ever asking you about your choice of titles again!

Stop flaming and get a life.

LordDragona
09-19-2008, 09:31 PM
M3D, the new username is LordDragona =D
I cannot see it, my laptop is broken and I cannot put flash player on this pc.

I would like to say that killcycle is a ****ing dumbass for flaming someone on the internet who obviously has more respect than him, and he needs to get a life.

Vorpal
09-19-2008, 09:38 PM
What are you, 13? Calling people fags for asking about the title of your flash anim, lol. Sure, I'll think twice before ever asking you about your choice of titles again!

I hope your pubes get ripped out you obviously older than 13 year old, unless your a hypocrite :o
**** you dude he can name it killsycle blows for all he gives a damn and you can just stfu about it kthnxsbai. ASSHOLE

The animation was gorgeous as for as I can tell well done m3d I would like to see better.

Request
09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I hope your pubes get ripped out you obviously older than 13 year old, unless your a hypocrite :o
**** you dude he can name it killsycle blows for all he gives a damn and you can just stfu about it kthnxsbai. ASSHOLE

The animation was gorgeous as for as I can tell well done m3d I would like to see better.

What?

wow, don't talk until you can actually speak, with decent Grammar.

Killcycle
09-19-2008, 10:20 PM

lmao.

you don't even know what's going on and you jump in with your (lol)opinion on it. I thought the title was interesting so I wanted to know what it was about. I don't care about your immature flaming, and this is none of your business.

Killcycle
09-19-2008, 10:21 PM
M3D, the new username is LordDragona =D
I cannot see it, my laptop is broken and I cannot put flash player on this pc.

I would like to say that killcycle is a ****ing dumbass for flaming someone on the internet who obviously has more respect than him, and he needs to get a life.

I never flamed anyone, but you'd know that if you read my post.

Vorpal
09-19-2008, 10:23 PM
lmao.

you don't even know what's going on and you jump in with your (lol)opinion on it. I thought the title was interesting so I wanted to know what it was about. I don't care about your immature flaming, and this is none of your business.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to be kool and smoke.
Or not post retarded comments, seriously.
lol.

What?

wow, don't talk until you can actually speak, with decent Grammar.

You really need no grammar to flame, i was just seeing if anyone is respectable anymore.
Non the less his animation is pretty good regardless of the name.

I never flamed anyone, but you'd know that if you read my post.

Okay now stfu for your own good, please don't get into it with that guy.
Also you double posted.

M3D
09-20-2008, 05:00 AM
Hmm. Everyone shut the fuk up and if theres any more flaming and off topic it will be reported.
Killcycle, if you have any other retarded responds up your sleeve then PM me.

Im 18 and I was just getting it straight that you was trying to be sarcastic asking about the title because blades dont rip. Now you know that the title doesn't mean what it says you wanna get all angry.

TBH this is over now, PM me if you want to carry this on.

Thanks for the comments guys. And I would like people to get back to it.

Cizzil
09-20-2008, 07:35 AM
like others have said its good, but the background is way too distracting

Mesmay
09-20-2008, 09:07 AM
I liked it, but i agree with whoever said the explosion didnt fit the animation.

It was good overall though.
Double/ triple frame the rain, perhaps. It MIGHT make it look better, im not really sure =/

NCz
09-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I loved everything except for the sword animation, for some reason it struck me that the sword movements, NOT the black stick's movements, were choppy and unreal. But other than that it was great. To bad you won't finish it.

Edit:

No need to start flaming again, but just so you know. I'm 13, and so are most of the people here. Age means nothing, experience, and respect is everything. Who cares what he calls his animation, you made an incredibly childish remark because he doesn't need a reason to call his animation Ripped Blade. For the love of god, and for self-preservation, I really hope you don't feel the need to attack someone ever again because of the name they pick for an animation that they post on the INTERNET. Now just to give you one more little ounce of advice, common courtesy would be to simply say what you don't like, and leave it at that. Trying to defend yourself because you made an unnecessary flame on someone for something so inconsequential is just plain ****ing stupid.

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 02:41 PM
WHY DOES THIS THREAD HAVE SO MANY REPLIES.

Oh, a flame.

I agree.

zawmbee
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Funny how people flame others to stop flamming, does that even make any sense?

Stormwalker
09-20-2008, 03:41 PM
No it really doest. But probly everything keeps going on because too many people are kissing ass. The name did make me curious as well. And I dont blame Killcycle for stating his opinion.

Anyway I like the anim the explosion is fine , adds a bit color to the too dark background, the stick could have been a little brighter. Still the lack of audio is somehow disappointing. The movements were top notch (or however thats spelled). The trails were awesome as well. Only thing that bothered me really is why did the enemies disappear after the explosion.

M3D
09-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Because it is unfinished.
Read if you know how to.

D0wnW1thTh3S1ckn3ss
09-20-2008, 08:59 PM
cold:Cold:..........................(the periods were to make this long enough to post =P)

Stormwalker
09-21-2008, 02:17 AM
Because it is unfinished.
Read if you know how to.

Umm.. I kinda know that , just pointing out.

M3D
09-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Only thing that bothered me really is why did the enemies disappear after the explosion.

You didn't point out, you asked a stupid question.

dawG
09-21-2008, 11:27 AM
Really nice anim there, but you don't have to be such a dickweed!

M3D
09-21-2008, 11:32 AM
I am really a nice guy.
But when really stupid questions are asked what would you do?
People just need to read before they start writing really.

But other than that, im actually a fun kool guy. That gives out cookies.

edit: For free!

Stormwalker
09-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Wth? Stupid question? How the hell am I supposed to know that guys disappearing somewhere , not even in the end of the animation, because its unfinished?

M3D
09-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Ah well, stormwalker. Does it really matter?
You know the answer. Its over. Finito.

And thanks for all the comments on the anim.

Stormwalker
09-21-2008, 12:17 PM
Wow! That was something rare. I rarely see that on stick page. :) Over it is.

dawG
09-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Aight then .