PDA

View Full Version : Ssjbrawl - Mania project

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 03:21 PM
Introduction talk.

Ok, so I decided to make a quick mania, nothing special/OR IS IT, but I will try to make it as good as possible. I had a great idea for a big project with members of course, but I wanna do this first for practice. So join please.

But, I won't make this like other manias, Ill have something different, and I hope people won't steal this although I did. (lol)

You guys can choose a special move/attacklist for your character. Also I will decide if you guys are fighting an enemy and you guys can't defeat him but hate him, that you will team up for that fight, and do tag team moves with each other to defeat the other, but in the end destroy each other of course. The last one standing wins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updates: (Here I will show what is happening)

-Frames: 0
-Seconds: 0
-What's happening:

- 21-09-08(lol): Starting the begin character design for the begin screen.

- 24-09-08: Really started making the begin charcater design (50% done)

- 24-09-08: Finished the character menu.

- 26-09-08: Updated the character menu.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules (Please READ FIRST >:C)

Put this:

Name:
Color: (Code if you want please)
Power OR weapon: Please I wanna make this cool, no ''ULTRAGIGANTICLASA''
Movelist/specialattacks:( If you have a power/weapon, for example electricity, you CAN think of some cool moves and describe them to me, and tell me how strong they are etc, maybe some tag moves to)

This might sound screwish, BUT, I wanna make this as good/cool as possible, so I want some people that are known/or are good animators (Sorry some of my buddies, I know it sounds bulleyes, but I hope ya'll understand :D) To join, and no noobish. I will accept 8? I think for now, and if some good friend that is knownish joins then Ill add more. Or If Im running out of dudes.

List

X = Dead

1.Name: Ssjbryando/limit: Still alive
2.Name: Blast3r: Still alive
3.Name: Kensei/Kensei: Still alive
4.Name: Jousteh: Still alive
5.Name: BloodFruit: Still alive
6.Name: Sunder Forge: Still alive
7.Name: Tolin: Still alive
8.Name: Gongagoo: Still alive
9.Name: Mesmay: Still alive

Pending: (For if I need more characters)

- (Next person in) X-bag
- Drifts
- Shanto
- Bonk

Characters: http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=134850

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 03:23 PM
(Information giving double post)

Please read

I just wanna say, that the text might be long, but you only have to read the rules.

And if your lazy for the special moves list, it isn't that big/hard. Just about 4 moves that have something to do with your power OR weapon, and please no superultrapowers ._. keep it real.

LIKE STREETFIGHTER.

And for powers/moves, NO: ''Block, parry, kick, punch''. Those are basic stuff, I will include those of course, just some moves that have something to do with your power/or weapon.

Blast3r
09-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Blast3r
Controls energy(can transform energy into weps and such).
Teal/Turqoise

Specials:

Energy Sword - Transforms energy into a sword.

You can think of the rest :]

Kensei
09-20-2008, 03:30 PM
1. Kensei/Kensei
Color: Black?
Power/weapon:UBER reflexes AND ELECTIRC PUNCHES AND super speed >__> HAPPY NOW???????????
Move/specialmoves: Jumping uppercut to back kick combo?... anddddd electric UBER PUNCH

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Blast3r in your power it already said you can transform your energy into swords =| PUT SOME EFFORT IN THE MOVES D: PUT LIKE 4 Cool moevs : D I made those 2 examples above in 2 seconds lmao >_> If still lazy, Ill think of some/

Jousteh
09-20-2008, 03:35 PM
Name: Jousteh
Color: #006699
Power: Electricity
Special move: Can shoot lots of electricity arrows.

And the same as Blast3r, you can think of the rest. =D

BloodFruit
09-20-2008, 03:36 PM
BloodFruit
Desert Eagles and speed
Purple

Special= super spin shot thing.

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Screw you guys, I... I WONT ACCEPT PEOPLE WITH NO MOVES :D :D.

But joust, nice power. Ok.
I WANNA MAKE IT EPIC, BUT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IMAGINATION.

Edit: Ok, I might change some powers/weapons (BETTER) And making them better, and less limited to one thing, so that I can be creative, if you guys don't mind.

Im gonna edit the list

Sunder Forge
09-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Name: Sunder Forge
Color: #223341
Power OR weapon: A Stereo
Movelist/specialattacks:
-Jam ( Blasts musical notes)
-Deep Beat ( Creations shockwaves from the stereo)
-WTF?! ( Stereo turns into a rocket for a final attack )
- Music Lord ( Turns into music )

Flashorama
09-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Name: Kipz (No not flashorama)
Color: Blood Red
Power OR Weapon: Can manipulate shadows of himself and his enemies.
Movelist/Special Attacks:

Shadow Sneak: Can disguise himself as a shadow and blend into the ground and ambush his enemies at the right moment.

King's Talon: Has razor sharp claws that emit a dark aura and can rip people to shreds.

Light Refractor: Can manipulate darkness so it refracts light off of stuff to create various forms of shadows. Like make a opponent blind by making his eyes encased in darkness

Thats all. You can think of the rest ;D

Shanto
09-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Name: Shanto
Color:#A61404
Power: Double Spear amirite!
Movelist/specialattacks: Spear boomerang. Throws spear and then once strick comes teleports back. back.

Drifts
09-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Add me, but i'll think of my part later lol

Blast3r
09-20-2008, 04:37 PM
Ugh, I have to THINK too now?

Uhm, I guess.

Charge Up - Temporary strength and speed boost or something like that

I cant think of any other powers D:

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Drifts aint gonna add you, if you don't choose a color etc.

Blast3r nice extra power. Flashorama not in sos. Oldgrubber, creative power, although I wanted something coolish. Idk, if I like animating a stick holding a big stereo =\ well I guess I can.

Putting some of you in pending.

Most in.

mraznbuddy
09-20-2008, 05:26 PM
name: Mraznbuddy
color: #D23813
weapon/power: flame spear
moves: 1. spin spear in a circular motion and creates a fire disk that can block or cut through things (used when running, and can be thrown). 2. Forward strike with the blade, if struck into the enemy, slash upwards causing fire to explode from underneath the enemy >:D

Cizzil
09-20-2008, 06:02 PM
1.Name: Adrenaline_Rush
Color: #009966
Power/weapon: Big Boom Boomerang. (a boomerang that creates a small explosion on impact. Stays intact though and comes back.
Move/specialmoves: Brings out second boomerang for nuclear blast.

You may not except me because im not well known, if you don't its fine.

Sunder Forge
09-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Oldgrubber, creative power, although I wanted something coolish. Idk, if I like animating a stick holding a big stereo =\ well I guess I can.

But a stereo is so..... unused, but yeah, A stereo is kind of boring looking, what about a guitar? or a giant flute? I just thought stereo because so much can be done with it: Whack some unlucky soul, use it as a shield, transform into a rocket....it seemed like so much then three things in my mind.........
:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

Tolin
09-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Name: Tolin
Color: #666666 ~ Gray
Weapon: Retractable Razor Blade (My RGH)
Special: OK, he can turn off the magnet that holds the blade. So he can send the blade across the floor for example, which is deadly.. ____________===_________
Can get an enemy between the launcher and the blade, and pull the blade fast back to the launcher..
Spins the blade fast around himself, like a shield.

I can give you the .fla for my weapon, unless you want to do them yourself?

Bonk
09-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Name: Bonk
Weapon: Has a grey box which spawns little attack robots
Color: Navy Blue or Black

Specials:

Clockwork Midget - Spawns a little fighting robot
Helicopter - Box sprouts helicopter blades and lets me fly
Hammer - Box sprouts a handle which turns it into a hammer

Ssjbryando
09-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Someone needs to get telekinesis for power. =|

I will use the force (star wars) yes yes, also, force grab, and lighting and others.

Grubber stereo is good :D

And tolin yes please send. And bonk, I'll check, I don't know if I'm to lazy to animate robots.

Bonk
09-20-2008, 08:46 PM
They could sort of just be little grey stick figures.

Frost
09-20-2008, 10:10 PM
yo can i join homefly?

name: lolipop
colour: #448888
weapon and power: sythe and ice powuh babeh
specials-

Ice ride- rides really fast on a block of ice [no shit]
Ice slice [no rhyme intended]- slashes sythe into ground and sends up wave of pointy icecicles
Ice dagger- conjures a small icecicle and uses it as a knife/dagger
Ice slam- conjures a small ice energy ball thing then slams it on the ground. it explodes releasing a wave of ice energy in a circle [short range] and freezes anything it touches [other than the user]

Flashorama
09-20-2008, 10:12 PM
Flashorama not in sos.

Can I at least know why I'm not in? Just wondering.

Vincent
09-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Name:XeKia
Color:Pink
Power:I can see people'z moves before they make them
Weapon:Scythe

Special Move(s)
The Nut Cracker-
it's pretty self explanatory.

Drunken Master-
I start moving randomly disorienting my opponent.

(Weakness)
I hate fuzzy stuff

Lixu
09-21-2008, 02:36 AM
# Name: Paintball
# Color: Any shade of red, or pink
# Power OR weapon: Paintball gun
# Movelist/specialattacks: Good aiming, pretty good at evading and running.

HOLLAND 4 LIFE

BOKS OUWE

Upps
09-21-2008, 02:47 AM
# Name: U-t
# Color: 0099FF [light blue]
# Power OR weapon: Humps the air and creats an energy ball.
[B]# Movelist/specialattacks: He can do a solo and shoot a multiple balls. At rage mode/orgasm, he starts loading up a big one. Also, he can do normal fighting.

Raffi
09-21-2008, 03:42 AM
* Name:Raffeh
* Color: #006600
* Power OR weapon: Big tongue
* Movelist/specialattacks: ---

Mesmay
09-21-2008, 04:08 AM
Mesmay
COLOR: slightly darker shade than the glass or metal
POWER: can fire shards of metal (or glass) out of hands

MOVELIST-
fires the shards whilst spinning very fast on a single spot, which makes the shards into a makeshift tornado which protects him from other attacks (although this is energy draining)

i think i decided this is my new favourite power =3

and btw, can you post, when you post when someone dies, who killed them?
Because thatd be interesting to know.

Ssjbryando
09-21-2008, 04:25 AM
Can I at least know why I'm not in? Just wondering.

Because if you read the first post, it said that I wanted to accept known people only, and I don't know you at all D: sorry,.

A lot have swords =P

From those, I think I will only accept mesmay, Idk, Ill update the list in a min.

And yesI will mesmay, and guys keep the thread alive if you want, cause if its not active I won't be bothered to do updates in the list, like who teamed up, what is going on, who done what. =D

Lixu
09-21-2008, 04:32 AM
So who is in from the people posted already?

Cizzil
09-21-2008, 08:37 AM
So who is in from the people posted already?

He said he'd update it.

Ssjbryando
09-21-2008, 09:53 AM
Yes give me a min guys. Im working on the anime collab at the moment. Which was already been delayed for month+

Tolin
09-21-2008, 10:07 AM
PM'd you the .fla, and updated my last post with special attack.

Drifts
09-21-2008, 11:00 AM
5. Name: Drifts
Weapon: Staff
Color: Red of any sort

Special:

Super fast - Well i guess that speaks for itself
Armpit attack (optional)- Can shoot chocolate from armpits.

Ssjbryando
09-21-2008, 01:56 PM
Tolin is in.
Bonk is pending.
Rest sorry.

The thing is, is want some powers I can make good use to. alot have electricity or speed, and it will get boring after a while. I would really want someone with earth power, who can create pillers or something, its nice if someone has that.

Or multiplying, I can think of many combos and moves if someone has multiplying as a power.

Although I'm probably gonna take one.

I wanna start making the characters already like in most mania projects (bubblemania for EG) I don't wanna copy, but its just nice to see the characters. Then I will use that as my main begin screen with a play button that goes to the menu.

Drifts
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
ok change mine to multiplying

Saha
09-22-2008, 08:25 AM
Name: Saha
Weapon: Cannon
Color: #123213

Able to summon a cannon anytime during a battle

Special:Shoots humongous cannonballs at everyone

Jumps up in the sky (Be able to see a bird's eye view of the people)
Special attack:Double cannon and able to move cannons at extreme speed around me.
Cannon ball shower:cannon balls rain from the skies. I'm unable to get hit by my own cannon ball during this attack

Also able to shoot cannon on the ground and it digs its self through the ground and hits the player from below

While during the battle (Haven't summoned the cannon(s))
I have a Martial Arts experience of a black belt.

Lixu
09-22-2008, 09:37 AM
You said I was pending but I don't see my name anywhere?

Ssjbryando
09-22-2008, 09:45 AM
ok change mine to multiplying

I said I was gonna take that one <3

And paintball I first said so, but replied in this thread after. And saha, I already have 8 people for now, but ill keep this in mind, since I most likely need more later.

Now. KEEP THE THREaD ALIVE :D

Lixu
09-22-2008, 10:34 AM
You are doing a bad job so far.

Ssjbryando
09-22-2008, 10:55 AM

Uhm, ok?

Can I ask you why?

Lixu
09-22-2008, 10:59 AM

Yo, psssst, don't tell anyone but I'm just keeping the thread alive! *Connection lost, trying to re-establish*

Ssjbryando
09-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Oh =| right lol. You could have giving a compliment though =P

But yes, you don't have to do that now. Just saying that when it starts going to page 2, or very down, I will keep updating etc :D

Btw, after making my hw and practicing piano, I'm making the characters etc. I most likely gonna need more later, but I'll see then.

Added you to pending list btw paint.

zawmbee
09-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Too late to be in?
:C

Lag
09-22-2008, 11:41 AM
Name - Lag
Color - w\e
Weapon - a rapier and ice powerz.
Moves - Simple moves while fighting with a rapier until he gets wounded, ice starts flowing, seeping out of the wound, the amount of ice depends on the wound. (liek ice forming, wallz, etc.)
When dying, stabs him self in the chest and ice flows in all directions.

Not that I'll be in, or w\e. But I wanted to fantasize. >.>

Raffi
09-22-2008, 11:52 AM
* Name:Raffeh
* Color: #006600
* Power OR weapon: Big tongue
* Movelist/specialattacks: ---
You completely ignored my post. I joined before Drifts did you you let him in but not me.

>_>

Drifts
09-22-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm still in Pending :O

Ssjbryando
09-22-2008, 12:06 PM
No continue making the joining forms if you guys want to join. Like I said, I will probably need more characters. Or If I can't fit you guys in here, I'll do it that, some people can call up there ''friends/tagmates'' and fuse there moves together, and after the move the character goes again.

@raffeh: I said, the rest sorry. Big tongue is not really a weapon or power, and you have no moves at all. I can't think of anything interesting with a big tongue =\ some grabs etc. I also said something about cool stuff, not weird stuff, like blood out of armpits (Someone put that)

And drifts, yes, that's because you are pending =\ for if I need more characters, then ill check the pending list.

M3D
09-22-2008, 12:49 PM
* Name:M3D
* Color: #629D8B
* Power OR weapon: Long thin Dark sword
* Movelist/specialattacks: Supe speed, so fast it looks like time stops.

Let me in plesh.

Lixu
09-22-2008, 01:11 PM
You are doing a good job so far.

I like it how much work you put into ur anime collab and this mania and stuff, and you even have time for a piano and homework!

"Ga leven zoeken" Is a lie to you.

Ssjbryando
09-22-2008, 01:46 PM
..... @ paintball. >_>

M3d, Ill see. EVERYONE has SPEED as thing. And I mean with movelist, moves that have something to do with your power/ or weapon.

You have a sword, for example.

Giant sword slash. Or a rapidly sword stab. :D

M3D
09-22-2008, 01:51 PM
My bad,

Just have the blade contain Heat, not fire. Basically the blade turns Hot orange and looks burning hot.

Saha
09-23-2008, 12:41 AM
I said I was gonna take that one <3

And paintball I first said so, but replied in this thread after. And saha, I already have 8 people for now, but ill keep this in mind, since I most likely need more later.

Now. KEEP THE THREaD ALIVE :D

Thanks Ssj. I made that idea up since you said you wanted to spice up the mania with effects and more action. So mine is a bit OP <3

Raffi
09-23-2008, 01:32 AM
@raffeh: I said, the rest sorry. Big tongue is not really a weapon or power, and you have no moves at all. I can't think of anything interesting with a big tongue =\ some grabs etc.
WHAT'S MORE IMAGINITIVE THAN SOMEONE USING A BIG TONGUE TO ASPLODE PEOPLE'S HEADS, OR SWINGING PEOPLE ROUND AND FLINGING THEM INTO THE AIR?

Oh well, I'm not in then.

Lixu
09-23-2008, 01:59 AM
I actually agree with Raff, you can do lots more then just grabs with a big tongue. Like: Slam the tongue on the ground to dodge attacks, or lick someones weapon off, or just SLAM a stick instead of grabbing. Maybe watch moves of Lickitung, lol!

Mesmay
09-23-2008, 02:10 AM
Wow, thanks for adding me ssj. ._.
eg. please put my name down OR YOULL FORGET AND YOU KNOW IT

Ssjbryando
09-23-2008, 05:59 AM
OH RIGHT, MESMAY. Yea you wrote it on msn :c not in the thread, so I forgot. Can you please write everything here again.

Your in fosure btw. <3

Paintball&raffeh: Like I said I wanted something cool and not strangly humorish. A big tongue, comeone. You can only grab and throw and slam people =\ And its idk. D:

Just no.

AAAAAH ****, I already have 8..... I have to kick someone out ... >:C

Ok fine, Ill have 9 with mesmay.

Cizzil
09-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Just in case you didn't notice, you said that you wanted originality but the first three people in it are all about electricity/energy. Not trying to bother you, but just in case you didn't notice.

Lixu
09-23-2008, 08:50 AM
OH RIGHT, MESMAY. Yea you wrote it on msn :c not in the thread, so I forgot. Can you please write everything here again.

Your in fosure btw. <3

Paintball&raffeh: Like I said I wanted something cool and not strangly humorish. A big tongue, comeone. You can only grab and throw and slam people =\ And its idk. D:

Just no.

BOoooooOooOoOOOooo!
Vriendjes politiek!

Haha grapje

Ssjbryando
09-23-2008, 09:46 AM
Just in case you didn't notice, you said that you wanted originality but the first three people in it are all about electricity/energy. Not trying to bother you, but just in case you didn't notice.

I know =\ That's why I rejected 2 other people who also had electricity, since that's overused now. Im gonna pm them if they would like to change it.

Nee paintball ik had hem op msn al belooft :P

Mesmay
09-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Mesmay
COLOR: slightly darker shade than the glass or metal
POWER: can fire shards of metal (or glass) out of hands

MOVELIST-
fires the shards whilst spinning very fast on a single spot, which makes the shards into a makeshift tornado which protects him from other attacks (although this is energy draining)

i think i decided this is my new favourite power =3

and btw, can you post, when you post when someone dies, who killed them?
Because thatd be interesting to know.

i think youll find i posted it here.

And needles isnt my power =C

Ssjbryando
09-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Right I knew that. Yea metal shards or w/e you said.

Shards = Like pieces of metal right?

Lixu
09-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I know =\ That's why I rejected 2 other people who also had electricity, since that's overused now. Im gonna pm them if they would like to change it.

Nee paintball ik had hem op msn al belooft :P

Ik zei al: Grapje : )

Raffi
09-23-2008, 10:55 AM
|
V

WHAT'S MORE IMAGINITIVE THAN SOMEONE USING A BIG TONGUE TO ASPLODE PEOPLE'S HEADS, OR SWINGING PEOPLE ROUND AND FLINGING THEM INTO THE AIR?

Slam the tongue on the ground to dodge attacks, or lick someones weapon off, or just SLAM a stick instead of grabbing. Maybe watch moves of Lickitung, lol!

But the spaces are full anyway. :/

Sacred
09-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Am I considered a friend?
Name: sAcReD
Color: Light Green
Power OR weapon: Earth Powers
Movelist:

Earth Sword:Pulls rock out of ground and crunches into sword.
Rock Hard Fist:Surrounds hands with rock like gloves.
Wall of Nature:Makes a wall of earth to deflect any attack
Combine with the Earth: A form where i shape rock into a suit around me. Making me stronger with powers and strength.

Specials(Only in Combine With Earth Form):

ROCKet Launcher:Fires rocks that explode on impact consecutively at a target.
Shower Power: Causes meteor shower.
Last Resort: Turns into a giant rock monster as a last resort. But dies in 60 seconds after in this form.

Ssjbryando
09-24-2008, 01:33 AM
I read it raffeh and replied to that lolo. I have a lot of piano practice and homework, but I'll update everything soon guys.

So sacred wait.

And someone already has earth. =]

Saha
09-24-2008, 03:16 AM

Your in fosure btw. <3

Just no.

DAMNIT!
Why not me?

Sacred
09-24-2008, 07:40 AM
I read it raffeh and replied to that lolo. I have a lot of piano practice and homework, but I'll update everything soon guys.

So sacred wait.

And someone already has earth. =]

Zen we could have an earthly battel. :P

But whatever, its up to you.

TheCreator
09-24-2008, 08:00 AM
hey ssj! I see that you have a second list O_o
ill join for that
# Name: Dragonhawk
# Color: #006600
# Power OR weapon: Dual M16s

-Portal guns attached to my M16s
-Awesome shootin skillz
-Very agile

P.S. Oh yeah, if you don't feel like doing a ton of work for my portals, just steal the one from my avvy, I just messed with the vortex thing

Ssjbryando
09-24-2008, 08:02 AM
Goddamn read people. I said because I already promised mesmay, and he already said he was in when I had 7 people. And because I don't know you to well, and your not really epic saha. (Like said in first post, I wanted some known people :c)

TheCreator
09-24-2008, 08:03 AM
What about me? And Wow that was fast!

Ssjbryando
09-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Plain shifter Im sorry, but no, I'm full.

I'm working on the begin characters now.

M3D
09-24-2008, 12:11 PM
..... @ paintball. >_>

M3d, Ill see. EVERYONE has SPEED as thing. And I mean with movelist, moves that have something to do with your power/ or weapon.

You have a sword, for example.

Giant sword slash. Or a rapidly sword stab. :D
My bad,

Just have the blade contain Heat, not fire. Basically the blade turns Hot orange and looks burning hot.

You just ignored me. Fine.

Drifts
09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
I guess that means i'm not gonna be in it :(

Ssjbryando
09-24-2008, 01:29 PM
I didn't ignore you m3d, I probably overread it, and drifts you guys are in the pending list (Havn't updated that) Most manais have about 12 peepz or w/e and I have 9, so then ill decide, so don't worry.

Ssjbryando
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Update:

Edited the first page, with a characters link + Shortened the big thread to something smaller.

Characters: http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=592452

Note: There not great I know, but if there is something that looks ULTRA AWFUL tell it. I didn't put ''details/accessories'' So the characters don't have that. Still.

And the names are a bit hard to see and annoying, I know. Although its because there are many people in the small thing.

So yes, I can finally start the animation, I will update it regularly, post for questions on how its going if you want and yea.. Its gonna be GOOD.

Lag
09-25-2008, 03:09 PM
There's no me, that's ultra awful.

And you can't see who's gongagoo if you point at his legs.

Blast3r
09-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Looking good Bryan. Cant wait for the anim :]

Ssjbryando
09-25-2008, 03:29 PM
There's no me, that's ultra awful.

And you can't see who's gongagoo if you point at his legs.

Works fine here o.o

And thanks blast3r, hope I finish.

Sunder Forge
09-25-2008, 03:32 PM
My guy looks great, but I was thinking of a more "round" stereo, looks more naturel

Ssjbryando
09-25-2008, 03:46 PM
My guy looks great, but I was thinking of a more "round" stereo, looks more naturel

I don't think they look really good, but there decent I guess.

Round? You mean like this: http://blog-nl.expo-europe.be/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/radio-1.jpg

Or something o.o You know that took me a while to draw, even though its basic as hell, cause I can't draw lol.

Sunder Forge
09-25-2008, 04:32 PM
Round? You mean like this: http://blog-nl.expo-europe.be/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/radio-1.jpg

Or something o.o You know that took me a while to draw, even though its basic as hell, cause I can't draw lol.
That's exactly what I mean.

And if that took a while...... ugh

Ssjbryando
09-25-2008, 04:35 PM
That's exactly what I mean.

And if that took a while...... ugh

I see, I will edit it then tommorow. And well not really, It took me a few small minutes, havn't watched the time but probably about 4 : D but I was searching for a design that took some time. 10 min.

Sacred
09-25-2008, 07:49 PM
So sacred wait.

Wha? =/

Ssjbryando
09-26-2008, 02:48 AM
nothing .__.

Updated tolin: (Forgot his thing) http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=163336

Ssjbryando
10-11-2008, 05:25 AM
Update: /Keeping thread alive/

When I didn't had internet for 4 days I did some animating, I bassicly have some stuff, (About 150 frames total) So yea I did some more.

I am playing flyff hardcore lol, so Im animating less, but I WILL finish it. Begin looks pretty cool :)

Vacuum
10-11-2008, 01:16 PM
If ur still accepting, then i want to be in...
Name: eimyz
Colour: Light Blue
Special attacks/moves: Uses only fists.
Wrath of Ether: Transforms, gets wings and long white hair. Becomes ultra soopah powerful.
Elements at your fingers: Can control elements. (air, earth, water and fire)
Quicksilver: Colours become opposite of the ones before, everything becomes soopah slow and eimyz becomes ultra fast and ultra strong.

Raffi
10-11-2008, 01:22 PM
If ur still accepting, then i want to be in...
Name: eimyz
Colour: Light Blue
Special attacks/moves: Uses only fists.
Wrath of Ether: Transforms, gets wings and long white hair. Becomes ultra soopah powerful.
Elements at your fingers: Can control elements. (air, earth, water and fire)
Quicksilver: Colours become opposite of the ones before, everything becomes soopah slow and eimyz becomes ultra fast and ultra strong.

Who are you

Vacuum
10-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Wtf? I'm eimyz!

Endo-K
11-01-2008, 01:11 AM
The menu is looking pretty sweet ssj. Loved how you did Tolin's blades, can't wait till it's done!

*off topic*
How good is your flyff character now? Rappelz is better imo :D

uppercut
11-01-2008, 10:14 AM
uppercut
energy power and a staff
#FEA3A3
in? =]

Raffi
11-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I believe spots are full.

Ssjbryando
11-01-2008, 01:25 PM
The menu is looking pretty sweet ssj. Loved how you did Tolin's blades, can't wait till it's done!

*off topic*
How good is your flyff character now? Rappelz is better imo :D

I didn't make Tolin's blades : ) Tolin made them.

He is lvl 67 x D I stopped kinda lol.

Also uppercut, I will put you in the list, but for now I'm full D:. And I'm still working on this guys.

Sunder Forge
11-01-2008, 01:32 PM
Woah, I forget I even joined this, from what I've seen from you recently, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it.... that's rare, the only other animtion I've ever looked forward to was "The Story of khale"

the darkest white
11-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Name: TDW
Color: dark blue
Power OR weapon: A large robotic arm
Movelist/specialattacks: Robot am able to fire missiles, spawn machine guns, a massive laser, ultimate attack; arm transforms into a massive shield, giant energy ball spawns in front of shield then explodes, hilarity ensues.

Ssjbryando
11-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Woah, I forget I even joined this, from what I've seen from you recently, I'm actually kinda looking forward to it.... that's rare, the only other animtion I've ever looked forward to was "The Story of khale"

You are? That means a lot coming from you lol. I hope I won't dissapoint you/others. Although first some more tests/trainings, but this will be epic :3

And I won't mesmay.