PDA

View Full Version : Brush Attempt

dagabond
09-23-2008, 11:38 AM
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=286208

This is My first serious try at using the brush tool since i first started flash ._.
I dont think i will be continuing this animation but i do plan to practice much more with the brush tool as it suits me more than the line tool :)
I do Know about the Huge resize and the first jump looks weird as there was going to be an enemy there but as i said this is not going to be continued so just imagine it :D

C&C would be nice.

i only did a few SFX at the beggining :D

Wtf
09-23-2008, 11:39 AM
It's pretty smooth, too bad is so small.

dagabond
09-23-2008, 11:41 AM
It's pretty smooth, too bad is so small.

Wow that was Fast O.o
About the size, i was going to add a vcam to zoom in but i never got round to it :D

RawGreen
09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
that's okay, I have a zoom feature in my browser.
it's good in physics and easing, you just need some particles when the rock thing hits the ground.
it looks like it sides in almost without them.

this style is new to me, and I think I like it. If you did a mania in this style, or a mass fighting animation, It'd be so fucking cool!

dagabond
09-23-2008, 11:59 AM
that's okay, I have a zoom feature in my browser.
it's good in physics and easing, you just need some particles when the rock thing hits the ground.
it looks like it sides in almost without them.

this style is new to me, and I think I like it. If you did a mania in this style, or a mass fighting animation, It'd be so fucking cool!

lol, that is exactly what i am planning to do, with a extended version of this arena! Thanks for the tip on the rock thing, i knew it needed something :D
More comments plz :D

Backflipz
09-23-2008, 01:11 PM
really cool, i like the jumping one way then switching directions thing cuz it was smooth and such.

the arena and starting pose remind me ALOT of strills "gladiator"

dagabond
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
really cool, i like the jumping one way then switching directions thing cuz it was smooth and such.

the arena and starting pose remind me ALOT of strills "gladiator"

He, that animation is what inspired me to use brush :D, i should have mentioned it in first post but i forgot to,

Thanks Strills! lol

M3D
09-23-2008, 02:36 PM
It resized.
The physics were poor.

Other than that it was kool

dagabond
09-23-2008, 02:42 PM
thanks for the comment M3D
I said about the resize in the first post, thats just because im not that familiar with the brush tool yet.