http://www.stickpageportal.com/movies/the-pass-the-salt-joint.html
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/428883

Dark Tentionmaru
02-10-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm in put me fourth..
I don't want to be first..

Rather Cheesy
02-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Example of work would be nice. But after seeing your entry you sent me for the hill collab, I would say not in. Sorry.

Dark Tentionmaru
02-10-2008, 07:15 PM
oh its ok then.

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 07:38 PM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1160362 Good enough?

Paco
02-10-2008, 08:12 PM
the salt looks slightly pissed off, (hes all like get the **** off me you odly large hand)
but on topic , i cant join this but ill make a menu or anything just msn me.
(cause i suck)

.ALEXEH
02-10-2008, 08:37 PM
This looks easier then you're hill fall collab. Can you take me out of the hill colab and put me in this one? i'll make you a quick anim and pm it to you before adding me so you can see if I have good enough skill.
Edit: This is Soul saying that I'd like to be in the third place.

Rather Cheesy
02-10-2008, 09:20 PM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1160362 Good enough?

Edit: This is Soul saying that I'd like to be in the third place.
Yeah I suppose, I have third though, would you like 2nd or 4th instead? for now I'll assume you want 4th.

the salt looks slightly pissed off, (hes all like get the **** off me you odly large hand)
but on topic , i cant join this but ill make a menu or anything just msn me.
(cause i suck)
Its cause hes salty. You'd be angry to, if you were salty all the time. Lol

actually I noticed it before but didn't care enough to change it ^_^

Sure I guess you could make a menu for this. Just a play button, a credits button and a button that links to SPP. Perhaps draw a salt shaker like the one in the first post doing something in the background. You don't need to make exact links, you know I know code so I can fix whatever don't work ^_^

This looks easier then you're hill fall collab. Can you take me out of the hill colab and put me in this one? i'll make you a quick anim and pm it to you before adding me so you can see if I have good enough skill.
Well this one doesn't require much time and most of it is waiting for your turn. I'll let you join this one and put you down as a maybe in the hill colab, when do you want to go [1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.]?

SoulEater
02-10-2008, 10:31 PM
I'll go as forth. Just to get rid of the confusion.

.Aklemo.
02-11-2008, 03:39 AM
I'll join this joint. I'll be any :] , Example of work [Just In Case] - http://aklemo.deviantart.com/art/Time-Teleportation-Test-76976672

Aycaramba
02-11-2008, 10:08 AM
IN. I'll go as first.

Rather Cheesy
02-11-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll go as forth. Just to get rid of the confusion.
Ok you'll go fourth

I'll join this joint. I'll be any :] , Example of work [Just In Case] - http://aklemo.deviantart.com/art/Time-Teleportation-Test-76976672
In, second

IN. I'll go as first.
In, first [I've seen you stuff no need for example]

Current line up
1. aycaramba
2. Aklemo
3. Rather Cheesy
4. Soul Eater
5. ALEXEH

More people, please. I'd like at least 10.

We can start with 5 people though. aycaramba, you can start your animation when ever you want. Make sure you sign it and break apart your text. When you're done PM it to me, I'll check it and send it to Aklemo.

Also, once you receive the fla you have 48 hours to get it back to me or I will skip you. You can always get back in line though so don't make a fuss if you are skipped.

Rather Cheesy
02-11-2008, 09:29 PM
BUMP!

I'd like at least 5 more people for this, please? Its not like its a hard collab...

Aycaramba
02-12-2008, 11:15 AM
ok, RC. I'll start animating now.
COME ON PPL. WTF DONT BE SO ****ING LAZY.

.Aklemo.
02-12-2008, 11:21 AM
So, when the fla. is passed on to me, Do i sign it? [Text Break Apart Ofcourse]

Raffi
02-12-2008, 12:56 PM
You know I'm good at animating. Riiiight?

In.

Rather Cheesy
02-12-2008, 01:05 PM
@aklemo; Yeah, sign it in the upper right hand corner and break apart the text.

@Raffi; Yeah, you're in.

Raffi
02-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Yey!

Now I'll... um... wait.

Aycaramba
02-12-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm almost done, so Aklemo you'll get is soon.

Raffi
02-12-2008, 02:02 PM
I'm almost done, so Aklemo you'll get is soon.
Unless you get raped in Micheal Jacksonland.

>_>

Aycaramba
02-12-2008, 02:35 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL roflmao.
anyway, i managed to get through Michael Jackson, so im done.
Im sending the . fla to RC now.

δεφ. ?

Paco
02-12-2008, 02:40 PM
sure , i skipped school today so ill think up some menu ideas.

Scorpioxxx
02-12-2008, 05:10 PM
*Waves like a mentaly-retarded twat*

In?

Rather Cheesy
02-13-2008, 12:14 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL roflmao.
anyway, i managed to get through Michael Jackson, so im done.
Im sending the . fla to RC now.
No... Michael Jackson got through you.

sure , i skipped school today so ill think up some menu ideas.
Ok, no rush ^_^

*Waves like a mentaly-retarded twat*

In?
Who the **** are you? lol

Yeah you're in for sure.

Aycaramba
02-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Lolololololololroflmao.

Rather Cheesy
02-14-2008, 05:32 PM
@Aklemo; You have till the end of tomorrow before I send the fla to the next person on the list.

@everyone;

If you receive the fla from anyone other than me, do not work on it. The person probably either got skipped, or forgot to send it to me first. If you continue to work on it it can start a confusion and ruin the entire joint, so just wait patiently...

Paco
02-14-2008, 09:42 PM
arg hmm, i just thought up menu i need a idea for the intro to it :P

your gonna want-
play movie
scene selection
options
extras
(what else)

.Aklemo.
02-14-2008, 10:00 PM
@Aklemo; You have till the end of tomorrow before I send the fla to the next person on the list.

@everyone;

If you receive the fla from anyone other than me, do not work on it. The person probably either got skipped, or forgot to send it to me first. If you continue to work on it it can start a confusion and ruin the entire joint, so just wait patiently...

Yes Mr. Cheesy.

Scarecrow
02-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Can I do the last one?

I'll integrate 'pass the salt' into it.

But the person before me needs to throw a salt shaker off the screen, where I'll continue it, if my idea is to work.

BloodFruit
02-14-2008, 11:22 PM
In .

Rather Cheesy
02-15-2008, 02:39 PM
arg hmm, i just thought up menu i need a idea for the intro to it :P

your gonna want-
play movie
scene selection
options
extras
(what else)
No I just need a play button, a credits button, and a button that links to SPP. This joint isn't very big so we don't need scene select I don't think.

EDIT: Oh and it'd be nice if we had a quality adjust that sits in one of the lower corners throughout the movie. That'd be nice to ^_^

Can I do the last one?

I'll integrate 'pass the salt' into it.

But the person before me needs to throw a salt shaker off the screen, where I'll continue it, if my idea is to work.
Sure you can do the last one, I dunno how long it'll be though and I can't guarantee that the person will throw the salt shaker off the screen, the shaker might not even be in it...

In .
K in

K I got Aklemo's entry, I was next so its going to Soul Eater now...

Scorpioxxx
02-16-2008, 07:54 AM
Depending on the day I get it I may need more than 2 days for my part.

Aycaramba
02-16-2008, 08:06 AM
Well, If you put me in before Jawz, then I can animate a stick that throws/kicks the salt shaker off the screen.

Rather Cheesy
02-16-2008, 12:05 PM
@ Scorpio; sure I can give you extra days if you ask for them, but you have to give me a legit reason or else everyone will ask for 20 days to do theirs lol

@aycarawscrewit;

sure, you can go your second time right before Jawz,

Paco
02-17-2008, 11:02 AM
ok cool ill do, play credits and link.
there gonna be music ?
if so ill add music control.

Rather Cheesy
02-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Yeah there'll be music. You got a name change? Awesome.

Ok skipping alexeh now and sending it to the next person...

Raffi
02-17-2008, 12:22 PM
... ME!

Don't worry, I'm on it.

Rather Cheesy
02-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Alrighty, Take your time, you got 48 hours. No rush, don't submit it back after an hour. =P

Rather Cheesy
02-18-2008, 02:39 PM
BUMP!

Got Raffis entry, sending it to the next person on the list...

Rather Cheesy
02-19-2008, 09:03 PM
BUMP!

Scorpio, I know you asked for more time, and you can have it. But if I don't receive a reply that tells me you're working it it by tomorrow, I'll send it to the next person on the list and you'll be put in the back. I just want to keep the collab going...

EDIT: The entry's are not closed, if you want to join please speak up, the waiting time is relatively low. No more than a week at this point.

stickmasterx
02-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I'll join this. Put me in line. I just sent you my Hill Collab part so I'm assuming you know basically how well I animate.

Rather Cheesy
02-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Yeah, you're in.

You need a name change, badly. The "stickmasterx" crap makes you look like a total noob.

stickmasterx
02-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Haha I know what you mean. Notice my join date with that name XD. Its from just a little after I started animating. I'll try pm'ing an admin but I won't get my hopes up :/

Raffi
02-20-2008, 01:26 AM
It reminds me of that StickMasterDX guy.

Rather Cheesy
02-20-2008, 12:24 PM
Haha I know what you mean. Notice my join date with that name XD. Its from just a little after I started animating. I'll try pm'ing an admin but I won't get my hopes up :/
Lol, You might receive a ban for asking, PC's been getting pissed at people who have asked for them after he stopped giving them. He made a global announcement about it and everything. ^_^

It reminds me of that StickMasterDX guy.

I can't say Ive heard of em...

3 more days people, 3 more days. I only have a dozen or so accepted entries, I'd like some more. Please?

:Happy: Lol lettuce

Raffi
02-20-2008, 12:30 PM
Meh, I want him to start the name change thing again. When he starts it up, he's probably gonna get a nuclear explosion of PMs in his inbox. Mostly from noobs who want their names changed to 'BESTSTICKMANEVER555555555555555555555555555555555 555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555'

:/

kinto
02-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Put me in this you half assed negro. I love you Rather. You already know I'm good enough.

Rather Cheesy
02-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Put me in this you half assed negro. I love you Rather. You already know I'm good enough.
I don't have half an a-

OH SHI-!

SOME ONE STOLE HALF OF MY ASS!!!! WHATDOIDO?!?!?!?!

Yeah you're in.

EDIT:

You are allowed to go twice, if you want to go again I can add you to the list, the only rule for this is that you can't go again untill after two other people have gone.

So It could go like this

Entrant A
Entrant B
Entrant C
Entrant A

or this

Entrant A
Entrant B
Entrant C
Entrant D
Entrant E
Entrant F
Entrant A

But not like this
Entrant A
Entrant B
Entrant A

or this

Entrant A
Entrant A

Raffi
02-21-2008, 01:35 AM
That's a good idea, 'guess it could make the collab longer =P

BloodFruit
02-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Alright, almost done.

Just got to add my name, a few finishing touches, and I'll be done.

I have to go to school now so expect it around 8:00 PM. (Practice)

Rather Cheesy
02-21-2008, 12:28 PM
That's a good idea, 'guess it could make the collab longer =P
My thoughts exactly. Plus this collab is really kinda fun with only a few people in it. No more hassling with noobs to submit their entries ^_^

Alright, almost done.

Just got to add my name, a few finishing touches, and I'll be done.

I have to go to school now so expect it around 8:00 PM. (Practice)

Ok, no rush, submit once you can.

stickmasterx
02-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Just posting to keep this thing on the first page. Otherwise I'll lose track of it and be hit unexpectedly with a pm and will be like "WTF? Oh shit! I totally forgot about this!"

Rather Cheesy
02-23-2008, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the bump Apocalypse.

Alright, Blood Fruit said he got his finished, but its past the due date, so its being passed on, sorry Blood Fruit, I can add you to the back of the list of you want.

I'm also going to skip Soul Eater and Alexeh cause they said they were going on vacation or something for a couple days and they haven't been active, so I'm going to put them on standby until I see them post again.

So Apocalypse you're next, I'm sending you the fla file now.

Rather Cheesy
02-25-2008, 02:30 PM
BUMP!

Got Apocalypse's entry. Kinto, you're up!

Paco
02-25-2008, 08:30 PM
arg how many people left, and i decided ill not be a bitch and i am opening flash right now.
i have to draw gay salt thing >.<

*edit* someone draw me a salt thing ?

Rather Cheesy
02-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Lol, I'll send you the salt shaker thats being used throughout the joint. You can use that one. Just lemme make a separate fla with just the shaker in it and host it for you...

SoulEater
02-25-2008, 09:39 PM
You just skipped me and Alexeh? I didn't know when my part would be. Back of the line, please.

Rather Cheesy
02-25-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah, sorry Soul. I knew you were gone for awhile, so I put you on standby till I saw you again. I'll be a good sport and put you & Alexeh [assuming he wants back in as well] before my second entry. which I think puts you as next >_>

@Paco; should be in your PM box any second. I just have to send the PM.

Aycaramba
02-26-2008, 12:45 AM
So, when is the part passed to me? I cant wait longer than the 20th of march.
lol, It wont take like 20 days, amirite?

SoulEater
02-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Ugh, I have to deal with TLTFT and finish it by march 5th, and I also have to this, which has a short due date as well. I hope I can make it.

BloodFruit
02-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Yeah, sorry about my part.

Someone came in and shutdown the computer so it got erased.
:p

So... sucks for me. I was like 10 frames away from completion.

Raffi
02-26-2008, 09:52 AM
Ouch, sucks for you.

Aycaramba
02-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah, sorry about my part.

Someone came in and shutdown the computer so it got erased.
:p

So... sucks for me. I was like 10 frames away from completion.

Man, thats the most sad IRL story i've heard.
:[
fo srs

Rather Cheesy
02-26-2008, 02:25 PM
@ aycaramba; You had asked to be right before Jawz, who has the last entry, so I have no idea how long it will be. I'll try to get the entry to you before the 20th.

@ Soul; Ok, If kinto doesn't send me the fla by tomorrow morning then I'll send it to you.

@ Blood fruit; get the auto save add on [dunno where the link is at >_>] its a life saver...

Paco
02-26-2008, 04:53 PM
ok i got a shaker ima use but is this a okay menu thingy, its just to look
cool-
http://www.swfup.com/file/140312
but its not what its gonna look like i just was showing the hand thing.

I also have a idea for ending,
have in the end of the last persons animation he like puts a ton of salt on
a thing of fries, then it pops up with the thing you put me in the .fla
'the watch your cholesteral thing'

Rather Cheesy
02-26-2008, 05:23 PM
for the background? Yeah thats fine, but make the background white and replace the crappy drawn salt shaker with the one I sent you. Then of course add the buttons and such.

Paco
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah it will look good.

but ill make a new shaker cause yours is kinda ghetto when its big.

Paco
02-26-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah it will look good.

but ill make a new shaker cause yours is kinda ghetto when its big.

Rather Cheesy
02-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Thats the one we're using for the collab though, but use whichever you want.

cyan
02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
This sounds fun. Do you need an example?

Rather Cheesy
02-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Yes, you need to show an example of your work to be a part of this joint. Just to make sure we don't get a major differance between entry qualities.

Vincent
02-27-2008, 05:39 PM
Hey can i join this i made a little 30 minutes work loop in my sig(2 weeks old so i can' try something more recent)

Rather Cheesy
02-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Sorry, xekia, that REALLY choppy. I think you need to speed up your FPS and learn to animate at a faster speed. 12 FPS, by nature, is choppy. Send me a more recent work thats a better than that and we'll see. But if thats the best you can do I'm going to have to say no, sorry.

EDIT: This collab needs to come to a close some time, so I am going to say this now

BY MARCH 6TH NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED IN!

THIS MEANS THAT AFTER MARCH 6TH YOU CAN NOT BE ADDED OR RE-ADDED TO THE ENTRANT LIST!

So if you are going to join, join now. You have a little over a week to decide if you want in or not.

The entry deadline of 48 hours from being sent the fla will be extended to 36 hours on March 6th as well, to avoid people being skipped when they can't get back in.

Also kinto has been skipped, sending it to Soul Eater. Sorry kinto, you can still get back in line if you want.

Legend
02-28-2008, 09:41 PM
This looks pretty sweet. Can I join?

Rather Cheesy
02-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Show an example of previous work please. Unlike the stairs collab you need to show that you are a good animator to join ^_^

Legend
02-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Haha, alright. Actually since I just started Flash, other than short tests, the only animation I have is the one for the Running Into Walls Collab, which I'm not supposed to show to anyone. But if you need to see it, I can PM it to you?

Vincent
02-28-2008, 10:28 PM
well really i animate at 21 fps i just wanted to test myself at 12 fps...

Rather Cheesy
02-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Haha, alright. Actually since I just started Flash, other than short tests, the only animation I have is the one for the Running Into Walls Collab, which I'm not supposed to show to anyone. But if you need to see it, I can PM it to you?
If you just got flash than I can already say no. Sorry, I'm looking for people that know their way around flash really well. I will let you in if you can answer the following questions correctly [since you don't have an example of your work]

What is a Movieclip?

What is a basic code for a replay button?

How do you make a gradient have more than two colors?

Explain what easing is.

If you can answer those I'll give you a shot

well really i animate at 21 fps i just wanted to test myself at 12 fps...
If that was a test for 12 fps could you show me an example of your animation at 21 FPS? cause there isn't much difference between 21 and 24 FPS.

Legend
02-28-2008, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=Rather Cheesy;1181154]If you just got flash than I can already say no. Sorry, I'm looking for people that know their way around flash really well. I will let you in if you can answer the following questions correctly [since you don't have an example of your work]

What is a Movieclip?
hmm...say you wanted a looped run to move across the screen. You make your loop and then copy the frames into an mc. Then you tween it across wherever you want your run to be. It's actually kinda hard to describe. It's like an animation that automatically loops within your main animation.

What is a basic code for a replay button?
on(release){
gotoAndPlay(1);
}
How do you make a gradient have more than two colors?
You click on the line between the two colors you already have and it creates a tab for you.
Explain what easing is.
Hmm... hard to put into words, but its where you, instead of using abrupt motions, slowly start and then quicken the pace. Here, like this. Say "|" is whatever you are easing.
||.|.|..|....|......|
make sense?

Raffi
02-29-2008, 02:02 AM
It's ok if you show it to a few people, but not too many, if that's ok with ya.

Rather Cheesy
02-29-2008, 12:22 PM
Its ok Raffi, He answered the questions correctly and he sent me his entry for the stairs collab. Hes in. Hes actually really good, please stay active here, Legend. We need more semi-good/just-plain-good animators ^_^

Scarecrow
03-01-2008, 03:47 AM
Hay, I did my part ahead of time. I'll pm it to you, I find it to be awesome on my part.

I didn't add sound effects though, so I can upload it faster.

I'll add them for the final product.

Legend
03-02-2008, 12:38 AM
It's ok if you show it to a few people, but not too many, if that's ok with ya.
Ok cool.

Its ok Raffi, He answered the questions correctly and he sent me his entry for the stairs collab. Hes in. Hes actually really good, please stay active here, Legend. We need more semi-good/just-plain-good animators ^_^
Haha, I didn't really think that animation was all that great, but thanks a lot for the complement!

Rather Cheesy
03-02-2008, 02:20 PM
Hay, I did my part ahead of time. I'll pm it to you, I find it to be awesome on my part.

I didn't add sound effects though, so I can upload it faster.

I'll add them for the final product.

Your animation = EPICOMGICAN'TBELIEVEHOWAWESOMETHATIS

I'll have to send the swf of it to the person before you so he can tie them together.

Also Sounds aren't needed. They'd probably be removed anyway. But I'll try to find some way for the dramatic music to work.

Legend
03-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Ugh I can't wait for my turn! Haha.

Rather Cheesy
03-02-2008, 03:14 PM
yeah, speaking of which I need to skip whoever has it now [ALEXEH I think >_>]

Legend
03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Yay! My turn will come faster! Haha. I also can't wait to see what other people have done so far.

Scarecrow
03-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Your animation = EPICOMGICAN'TBELIEVEHOWAWESOMETHATIS

I'll have to send the swf of it to the person before you so he can tie them together.

Also Sounds aren't needed. They'd probably be removed anyway. But I'll try to find some way for the dramatic music to work.

:(

But I added the sounds and everything and they work epically.

I'll PM you my finished version.

Legend
03-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Done and PM'd .

Rather Cheesy
03-03-2008, 12:55 PM
@ Jawz; We talked by PM I think everything will work out.

@ Legend; Thanks for the entry. I'm sending it to the next guy.

Also if you're still working on your sig please make it smaller it makes me have to scroll down alot...

EDIT:

ENTRANTS CLOSED

The next person on the list is aycaramba, who reserves the spot before the last person who is Jawz. I'm sending it to him, so I can not accept anymore. Thanks to all those who entered!

Legend
03-03-2008, 11:18 PM
@ Jawz; We talked by PM I think everything will work out.

@ Legend; Thanks for the entry. I'm sending it to the next guy.

Also if you're still working on your sig please make it smaller it makes me have to scroll down alot...

Was that part to me or the Jawz?

Rather Cheesy
03-04-2008, 02:07 PM
You, that Advil is ****ing huge! lol

Legend
03-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Hahah. It isn't that big though.

Rather Cheesy
03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Maybe on your monitor, but on my shitty laptop, its ****ing HUGE!

EDIT:
Oh and I have aycarmaba's entry, I'm waiting on Jawz to add his[hers?] and add a couple other things that we discussed earlier.
; D

Legend
03-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Yeah! so it ill be done soon. Awesome. Well the Jawz is finished with his. He showed it to me on MSN and it was freaking amazing.

Rather Cheesy
03-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Yeah, but he has to add it in, then since the other animators don't have sounds but his does he agreed to add sounds to everyone's entries. Then after that I have to add music, credits, preloader, menu, and some other finishing touches...

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I added the sounds and music (you can change the music if you don't think it works), but I think the salt shakers should be matching.

Can I change all of the salt shakers to look like mine?

^_^

Rather Cheesy
03-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah, yours looks epic. DO IT!

You on MSN?
I'll add you I don't I got yours on mine...

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 06:53 PM
I found a perfect song, I'll PM it to you along with the .fla.

Legend
03-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah. This will be finished soon. And your salt shaker is really good. Are you just gonna put your salt shaker in the graphic and delete the old one?

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Something like that.

It took a while though, because SOMEONE decided to use groups instead of movie clips

T_T

Legend
03-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Groups? Do you mean graphics?
EDIT: If that's what you mean, it was me. Sorry. Hahah.

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 07:20 PM
YES I KNOW >:(

i had to go through every frame of your part and change it manually

Legend
03-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Sorreh. I didn't know it would have to get redone. That's just how I animate.

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Lol, don't worry about it, I have the day off school so I have the time anyway.

Legend
03-06-2008, 07:42 PM
Haha. So do you know where Rather is from? I'm just curious about his time zone. I hope he didn't go to sleep <.<

Scarecrow
03-06-2008, 07:47 PM
idk lol

Request
03-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Nah i was talking to him on msn, hell be back

Legend
03-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Sweet. So there's a chance we'll get this finished today.

Vincent
03-06-2008, 10:55 PM
no lol >.>... .

Legend
03-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Actually it's finished.

Raffi
03-07-2008, 10:02 AM
WHEN WILL U SUB DIS RATHER CHESSY!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!??:Happy: :Happy: :Happy:

[/caps]

Rather Cheesy
03-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Sorry I wasn't on to answer questions, I was working in flash all last night to finish it. And then I went to sleep. And Legend, I live in the US/Canada Eastern Time zone. It is 4:03 PM right now...

http://www.stickpageportal.com/movies/the-pass-the-salt-joint.html

Leave comments and such.

Good job everyone I love how this came out. Massive congrats!

I need all of the animators for this to log onto Newgrounds and add me as a their portal buddy [if you haven't already] my Newgrounds user name is RatherCheesy [no spaces]. I am going to host this on Newgrounds.

Scorpioxxx
03-07-2008, 03:30 PM
My name is same as here, just signed up now.

Rather Cheesy
03-07-2008, 03:34 PM
K, I'll add you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/428883
Rate 5, ;]

super-scary-man
03-07-2008, 03:57 PM
damn cheesy,your movies are damn good

Vervanda
03-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Isnt that song called popcorn, by warm butter.
well i like only liked apocalypses, rather cheesy's. and Jaspers

Rather Cheesy
03-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Thats the original version [and its hot butter not warm butter]. The one we used was a remix by a guy on Newgrounds called, "Father-of-Death"

Scarecrow
03-12-2008, 04:19 PM
Isnt that song called popcorn, by warm butter.
well i like only liked apocalypses, rather cheesy's. and Jaspers

God damn it, why does everyone know my name

Rather Cheesy
03-12-2008, 04:49 PM

Its on your MSN thing...

.Busted
03-12-2008, 10:18 PM
amazing collab
and the jaws, i liked yours the best =D