PDA

View Full Version : Project by Lag, come join as characters.

Lag
09-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Okay, I'll put it short. I will make a story based "mania" with you guys as the characters of the story. Simple, huh? But this will be in full body.

Naow, just tell your:
Name.
Describe your appearance (not to detailed, but some details like a scar or something yes, just main thing, what kinda clothes are you gonna wear, or if you will make a humanlikerobot, describe it.).
Power\ powers(there is gonna be too much fighting.). Detructive powers ARE preferred.
Weapon if you have one.(describe or picture (from google allowed too (no weapons like lollipops.))).

The Story Line isn't done yet, I will adapt it to your appearances, powers, weapons, names, etc.

When this will be ready? Idk, I just think this will be finished in a few months...maybe year\s.

Oh, right. I won't accept more that 6 different characters. Unless you change my mind\ bribe me.

Characters:

-Ssjbryando (SSJ\Limit)
-M3D
-SunderForge
-LaKe
-Sacred
-Rawgreen (Mia)

The name of the project is going to be (most likely) "Gloria Privata" (Translation from latin - Deprived of Glory.). Maybe the word "Privata" ain't spelled right in latin, tell me how it is spelled then, if it's true.

Oh, and those who don't know - I will be the only one animating.

Btw, I will choose one of the joined characters to be the main "hero".

I am slowly deciding, if you're not listed, that doesn't mean you're not in.

And Character acceptations are closed.

Ssjbryando
09-25-2008, 04:17 PM
Name: Ssjbryando
Describe: Scar on his right cheek. Black hair? Not a large guy, a medium sized fast dude, wears a jacket like thing, open vest you know, not a biker o.o (color you can decide) 3 quarter pants he wears, and he looks cool.
Power: Earth powers , ( I can summon earth pilars and rocks and walls to protect/attack)
Weapon: Rocket launcher, for destruction.

Lag
09-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Kaay. You're in.

LakE
09-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Name: LakE
Appearance: A mask with a grin painted on it. Shaggy long-ish hair in case the mask was to be knocked off. In a casual suit with a tie.
Power(s): I like the idea of the force. Star Wars style. You could cause alot of havok with that.
Weapon: Electrical Whip.

Sunder Forge
09-25-2008, 04:31 PM
Name: Sunder Forge/ Grubber
Appearance: Has one horn on his head, which is as long as his torso
Power(s): Can grow 1,000x his size
Weapon: Boots of chaos ( a little pair of evil boots :3 )

M3D
09-25-2008, 04:33 PM
Name: M3D
Appearence: Black scarf over face like this: http://oracle-of-blood.deviantart.com/art/Sanguis-OC-Tektek-95852972
Skinny but muscle toned. Wearing this http://2dtrading.com/images/bankai.jpg
Hair like this http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6899009959/5411656627/PROFILE/i.yaquiz.com/img/q/u/08/03/22/death_note.jpg
Blue eyse
Power: He can dissapear and appear somwhere/anywhere else as far as he wants.
Weapon:Sword like this: http://www.shinigamisuperstore.com/ichigo_tensa_bankai_sword_wg-8018-2%5B1%5D.jpg

Motencu
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Name: Tasku
Describe: A Helmet. Red and Black clothes.
Power: Fire Powers. I can shoot fire out of my hands and feet. Ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmKolkvIOQ
Weapon: Flame Thrower Helmet

Lag
09-25-2008, 04:37 PM
Kk, will decide who of you four are in, when I recieve more than 6 character applications, it's hard to decide.

Checkers
09-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Name: Checkers
Describe: Has a cane, and is #000000 with white eyes. Long black hair, and red gloves.
Power: Can jump as high as he wants. Is also capable of shifting the ground.
Weapon: His body (body slam, punches, kicks, etc.) and his cane.

Lag
09-25-2008, 05:26 PM
Checkers. I need a higher level of description. I'm doing this all in full body.

BTW, I want to anymate a female character. Anyone wanna describe one?

Checkers
09-25-2008, 06:09 PM
Ok I eddited the post.

Cizzil
09-25-2008, 07:41 PM
Name- Adrenaline_Rush
Appearance- muscular and with a torn short, his right arm is a mechanical rocket launcher, that goes up to his shoulder. One spike is coming out of his back, and he is barefoot.
Power- can control weather, thus creating tornadoes,lightning,ect..
Weapon- something like this- http://www.flail.ca/images/flail.jpg

Sacred
09-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Name: sAcReD
Appearance: Wearing a gas mask to hide his face. His true face is to be unseen until maybe like one scene. Has straps around his chest full of bullet clips.
Power: Can control metal(So he can reload without his hands if he wants to.)
Weapon: Dual M4s

Cool Lag.

barrab
09-26-2008, 01:54 PM
Name: Barrab (ba-r-rab)
Describe your appearance: tall with red eyes, waring leather trench coat and sunglasses. short brown hair. thin.
Power\ powers: Plasma rays.

Vacuum
09-27-2008, 03:30 AM
Name: eimyz
Appearance: Basic guy, with a black cloak(like from matrix) long, WHITE hair, blue eyes, a bit muscular.
Powers: Can control the mystical fifth element Ether.

Lag
09-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Up-to-date'd.

Need one more.

Those who didn't get in... Soz. =o w\e

RawGreen
09-29-2008, 12:49 PM
I will give you a female character

Name: Mia

Describe: basically a smooth bodied human, not really much muscles are to be visible. wearing cargo shorts and bandages rapped around the chest*. has shortish black hair.
eyes glow white, at close range show blue eyes.

Power: very high stamina. arcane(raw magic) rifts that can be pulled and thrown by only her. they fade after awhile. they crack like glass if hit too hard. the arcane can combine with the whip to make a sword, sword can extend into another whip.

Weapon: whip, latched onto the back of her shorts when not in use.

*holds her breasts close to her body, making movements manageable and more agile.

Lag
09-29-2008, 03:17 PM
Great, definitely in. And character acceptations are closed. =o

Sacred
09-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Good luck on this Lag.

I'm for any help needed.

And is there anyway we can get more in on the story?

RawGreen
09-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Good luck on this Lag.

I'm for any help needed.

And is there anyway we can get more in on the story?

and if you ever need help with the story, you can ask me.

Sacred
10-01-2008, 07:29 AM
and if you ever need help with the story, you can ask me.

Well I guess my question answered that.

dawG
10-01-2008, 08:12 AM
Name: Mynx
Describe: He has a bandana around his mouth, he is black, cornrows would be nice, if you could make that (:
Power: Pretty fast, if he feels threaten he screams muhammed jihad and then explodes.
Weapons: Two tec-9, if you know what that is.

It would be nice, if I could be in this (:

LakE
10-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Name: Mynx
Describe: He has a bandana around his mouth, he is black, cornrows would be nice, if you could make that (:
Power: Pretty fast, if he feels threaten he screams muhammed jihad and then explodes.
Weapons: Two tec-9, if you know what that is.

It would be nice, if I could be in this (:

u thar! lukk hirr:

Great, definitely in. And character acceptations are closed. =o
Whoa.

RawGreen
10-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Well I guess my question answered that.

just giving support, my friend.

Lag
10-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Support ftw.

I'll ask if there will be anything needed. Thanks all.