PDA

View Full Version : [RawGreen]Element test

RawGreen
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
This is today's work of art, took me 2 and 1/2 hours to complete! It's my best work yet, but it's still quite wobbly.
I got the idea for this when I was watching how everyone wants fire or lightning or earth..... why not plants? I also got to bring out some new sound effects to use. Tell me what you think:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/462499

if me adding this to the page annoys you, right-click, uncheck play.

width="550" height="150"

C&C

M3D
09-30-2008, 11:34 PM
That was actualy okai.
Shakyness wasn't even the matter with it, it was just quite stiff when the red pulled the first move.

What was up with that attack though? The plant.
You gonna finish that?

Drifts
10-01-2008, 06:20 AM
lol you posted something really short on newgrounds!!?? Nice style, kinda reminds me of cicada's style. Funny unexpected ending too.

RawGreen
10-01-2008, 10:15 AM
That was actualy okai.
Shakyness wasn't even the matter with it, it was just quite stiff when the red pulled the first move.

What was up with that attack though? The plant.
You gonna finish that?

there wasn't really any moves that had liquid movement to be used for them. I know its a stiff looking attack, but that's the way it was described.

the plant basically would grow into all directions, so it grows into his body and the dirt around him. This would be called suffocation.... I think......

p.s. btw, you spelled actually wrong, it's got two L's

M3D
10-01-2008, 11:28 AM
there wasn't really any moves that had liquid movement to be used for them. I know its a stiff looking attack, but that's the way it was described.

the plant basically would grow into all directions, so it grows into his body and the dirt around him. This would be called suffocation.... I think......

p.s. btw, you spelled actually wrong, it's got two L's

I know how to spell it. Humans do make mistakes you know.

RawGreen
10-01-2008, 05:43 PM
I know how to spell it. Humans do make mistakes you know.

I just have a super weird thing going on where I want to correct things.