PDA

View Full Version : ~LordDragona~ Fire Master.

LordDragona
10-01-2008, 08:41 PM
http://fwup.net/view/t7gpumabd5

It's true, I got lazy towards the end. It took me like, 20 minutes to make the last 50-60 frames of animation. The last explosion isn't good. It's an earlier explosion copy+pasted like 9 times. And I've had remarks on how crappy the faces are. Yeah, they're not that good, but I feel they cope with the scenery style, so meh =/

Enjoy ~

Blot
10-01-2008, 08:44 PM
wow those effects are amazing, the fire burning those guys OMFG

Vorpal
10-01-2008, 08:46 PM
That quality was as an orgasmic volcano spewing white lava unto the land known as my keyboard.
Very nice, and pretty righteous.

Spazmodan
10-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Like Terc said. The fire burning those people was intense. VERY well done.

LordDragona
10-01-2008, 08:47 PM
lol.
Wow. I have yet to have a comment like that. ePeople told me it was orgasmic, but that much! lol.

Thankies.
I wish I had the nerve to fix the wobbliness in it =]

Vorpal
10-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah just like on msn eh dragoras?
And the facial expression wen he was burning was like, DAMN.
Ownage.

Omega
10-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Very nice. I love the part where he bursts out of the house.

I'm disappointed that so much of the fire was copied :(

LordDragona
10-01-2008, 08:59 PM
So much of the fire was copied!?
Only the last explosion.
Everything else is Frame By Frame by me. It took about 30 minutes a frame (lol, I was talking to peoples).

So just to make it clear. The only explosion that was copied, was that last explosion. I didn't copy anything else. =]

Paco
10-01-2008, 09:02 PM
hmm, i think the effects are overrated and it sucks major ass.
i mean its alright i guess, but please don't animate something like that again or at least take some ****ing time.
and it needs way more particals i mean how many do you have like 6? probaly took like 5 min to do.
lol some nub probaly is taking this seriously and is gonna be like wow your a fag!!!11!1! but yeah same stuff i said on msn its very well done but i can tell you slacked off on the ending. um like 8.5/10
2.5/10

Omega
10-01-2008, 09:21 PM
No, I think you copied the fire explosion you showed us earlier twice into the part where you see the grey guys.

Vorpal
10-01-2008, 09:23 PM
i mean its alright i guess, but please don't animate something like that again or at least take some ****ing time.
and it needs way more particals i mean how many do you have like 6? probaly took like 5 min to do.
lol some nub probaly is taking this seriously and is gonna be like wow your a fag!!!11!1! but yeah same stuff i said on msn its very well done but i can tell you slacked off on the ending. um like 8.5/10
2.5/10

For your info I was about to do that until I read it in the quote not nice dude.
However I digress that it was painfully sexy.

Spitzer
10-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Actually, he got that fire explosion he posted FROM this anim.

Paco
10-01-2008, 09:53 PM
No, I think you copied the fire explosion you showed us earlier twice into the part where you see the grey guys.
yeah he most of it done by that point.

Ssjbryando
10-01-2008, 11:34 PM
Its nice, although you shouldn't have shown it before, you should have showed it when it was done. You used the same explosion particles allll the time, so yea =\

Loved loved the bg's though.

Bonk
10-01-2008, 11:40 PM
Am I the only one that thinks this wasn't that good?

The guy's legs on fire looked cool, but other than that this was just average. Am I missing something?

M3D
10-02-2008, 02:15 AM
I just like the fire effects.
Fukin love em'.

Other than that it looked like a pivot anim.
Just the way its layed out.

Gyohdon
10-02-2008, 05:50 AM
Oh shit yes.

I've been fapping the last two hours but couldn't get it out.
Thanks for helping.

Anyway, I love it too. I'm joining your fan club. Where is it?
First time I've seen fire in an animation btw. Why doesn't anyone do fire?

LordDragona
10-02-2008, 05:54 AM
2.5/10
I was going to say. You thought it was bitchin.

No, I think you copied the fire explosion you showed us earlier twice into the part where you see the grey guys.lol, I forgot about that one. I did that to.

@SSj, I do not understand. I used the same explosion particles? The only particles that would be the same would be the ones where I copied the explosions. Everything else is FBF animated. It's the style, why would each of them be animated differently? I think you're dumb for saying that =[ Please elaborate.

Motencu
10-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Wow. Your particles are amazing. =] I should practice on that.

Lixu
10-02-2008, 11:07 AM
I don't really like your particles, I think they dissapear to soon, if you have seen stone his smoke animations, those tiny particles were making circles around their own round. But those bg's are nice, especially the front sight of the house included good shadows

Mesmay
10-02-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey, if this is for KSBG, wasnt the other guy supposed to have a weapon?

Nice fire btw, i wish it glowed more though.

LordDragona
10-02-2008, 03:18 PM
I don't really like your particles, I think they dissapear to soon, if you have seen stone his smoke animations, those tiny particles were making circles around their own round. But those bg's are nice, especially the front sight of the house included good shadows
Stone's effects in my opinion are garbage =/ Those particles are extremely unrealistic. It depends on what you're working with. Explosions have fast particles, each of my particles are on the frame for about 6 frames =/ they get smaller and break apart, but they're still there.

Now gtfo.

Hey, if this is for KSBG, wasnt the other guy supposed to have a weapon?

Nice fire btw, i wish it glowed more though.
Tasku let my by with it. I was thinking about adding a light shadow (Alpha'd white) over the explosion and scenery where the explosion happened. I never got around to it though.

Sunder Forge
10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Honestly, I have yet to see an animation that has amazed me in a while, this was no exception, I didn't think it was great at all.

The only explosion that was copied, was that last explosion. I didn't copy anything else.

Wow, the only part I thought was great........and you say you copied it....
**** YOU
>:l

Ssjbryando
10-02-2008, 03:40 PM
I was going to say. You thought it was bitchin.

lol, I forgot about that one. I did that to.

@SSj, I do not understand. I used the same explosion particles? The only particles that would be the same would be the ones where I copied the explosions. Everything else is FBF animated. It's the style, why would each of them be animated differently? I think you're dumb for saying that =[ Please elaborate.

I was saying you used the same explosion over again, like more said. Of course they don't have to all be different, but it seemed like u used the same stuff over again but resized it etc (Like with the end big explosion)

Or I'm wrong, IDK =|

But that just made it feel.. idk.

LordDragona
10-02-2008, 03:51 PM
I only copied two explosions. Which were the first two. I copied the door one 9 times to make the last one.

The one where they breach from the fire blast took 3 hours =3
(I has a girlfriend now, so YAY).

Omega
10-02-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey, I just noticed that the backgrounds, especially the house, are really well drawn.

There's nothing wrong with this animation, although it seems like it could be done in Pivot for some reason, minus the particles and filters.

dawG
10-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Nice backgrounds.

Cizzil
10-02-2008, 04:03 PM
i can't see it. ill try later on another computer.

Vorpal
10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Hey, I just noticed that the backgrounds, especially the house, are really well drawn.

There's nothing wrong with this animation, although it seems like it could be done in Pivot for some reason, minus the particles and filters.

This makes sense of course being told to an ex pivoteer.
Indeed.

Dragoras still very sexy I love watching people get owned on this scale.

M3D
10-02-2008, 06:24 PM
although it seems like it could be done in Pivot for some reason

Yeah thats what i meant in my post.

RawGreen
10-02-2008, 08:27 PM
your particles piss me off, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH THEM.

they called me a ninny
):

kinto
10-02-2008, 08:28 PM
<3<3<3<3 <3

Cizzil
10-02-2008, 08:48 PM
very smooth one thing i would have to say is that when the fire balls come at you in the beginning they look a little stretched and it makes them look funny.

RawGreen
10-02-2008, 11:04 PM
very smooth one thing i would have to say is that when the fire balls come at you in the beginning they look a little stretched and it makes them look funny.

Like a party in your pants...

anyways, what this guy here said, I really, kinda, agree with.

killerpenguin
10-11-2008, 08:07 AM
damit i really wanted to see this :'( anyone know why i cant see most links??

Wtf
10-11-2008, 08:20 AM
it's not just you. i can't see it either

Arch-Angel
10-11-2008, 01:12 PM
fwup.net is down. They lost all of their files, so no fwup.net links will work anymore.

I'll rehost it tomorrow and post.