thank

and i create original drawings make by me

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t35/rock_lee_2/dRAW.jpg

Rabstar
10-02-2008, 07:31 AM
Okay..
im not gonna comment on the drawing...sorry
ill comment on animation though.

Awsome...love the explosions, and the sword trails and stuff...they are awsome!

LakE
10-02-2008, 08:00 AM
I thought I had seen the first animation somewhere before.
It may be because there are so many animations similar. So, anyway, good work on that. Not much to comment on. I'm not a fan of the explosions though, the sort of burst explosion things. Seem like they were rushed.

The drawing is nice, but quite poorly proportioned. The neck is far too long and the arms are too thin to match the body. The hands are too petite aswell. The breast line or cleavage, what ever it would be called in this case; It makes the left boob look smaller then the other, or as though that part of the body was in another angle, which doesn't fit with the frong on angle you've drawn. I like how you did the shading though.

Bonk
10-02-2008, 08:13 AM
I reckon the drawing is good except for the fact that the head is way too big for the body.

The sword swings and close-ups on the animation were cool, but you need to work on anticipation with the punches.

ruvenn
10-02-2008, 09:30 AM
haha thank for the messages,,

but this drawing is funny, is not a portrait of a woman xd

puinkey
10-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Nice anim, I like the stickman's movements XD

But the drawing , it needs more improvement .
The head is sorta big , I guess you're trying to draw a chibi ?
:O the elbows have to reach the waist section . This one looks weirdly short :)

Upps
10-02-2008, 08:44 PM
The legs lack shadow around the croch and inner thigh area, I'm not gonna judge that much since it's a doodle-like anime style sketch. I like it.

The animation effects are quite cool, however you need more easing and get used to draw accuratly so you won't resize your character/s.

Very good though!

RawGreen
10-02-2008, 11:02 PM
you like fat chicks don't you?......I like fat chicks, I'm downloading that image and spamming it around the web.....since you signed it, I can do it legally without people assuming.

btw, I like the Idea of making art in easytoon that's not actually animated. I wonder if there's a site that does that...

ruvenn
10-03-2008, 01:26 AM
thank you :)

but draw in easy toon and with the mouse its very hard!! :S

puinkey
10-03-2008, 03:00 AM
thank you :)

but draw in easy toon and with the mouse its very hard!! :S

:O not really !
I won't agree with that :\
But It's an answer between a yes and a no . ...... =_="

the darkest white
10-03-2008, 06:00 AM
I made my avi in easytoon . . . But then again its just stick figures so what the hell do I know lol