View Full Version : Describe your Dream character. [M3D]

M3D
10-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Customize Your own character.
Creators:

-M3D-
-LAG-
-RAIDFORCE-

This is something like what Tention did for his ''We'll draw your character'' thread. I wanted to make my own version.
If this becomes big I would love to get maybe two more people to join me as a team.
And maybe have this stickied her or the art section.

!!! ANY TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU DESIRE. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN HUMAN FORM !!!

Tell us:

-What He/She Looks like:
-What clothes:
-Hair:
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : If you find it hard to describe then feel free to show links of images.

Here. I have already done one of myself
http://m-3-d.deviantart.com/art/M3D-Character-99866795

--------------------
*** Chunk ***
-What He/She Looks like: A Cripple [Hunch back]
-What clothes: A top hat
-Hair: Mustache
-Accessories eg. Pierces/Tattoos : A bow tie

*** LaKE ***
-What He/She Looks like: Wearing a solid-looking mask with a sadistic looking grin painted on it.
-What clothes: A black suit with a red tie.
-Hair: Long-ish brown hair. All over the place, really messy looking.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Since you can't really see his body none. Possibly holding an axe?

***Sunder Forge***
-What He/She Looks like: A small dwarf like woman, and large legs yo
-What clothes: Wearing hundreds of bandages, yet isn't hrut in any way.
-Hair: Long & pink
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : none

***Saha***
-What He/She Looks like: Same position as you but shorter till your abs (top) and same colour but brighter by 20%
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:V-XINJmbwafG7M:http://ui30.gamespot.com/1981/491pxroxasultimania_2.jpg
Like that
-What clothes:Wearing a black hoodie till the back of my head (hoodie) with a metal zipper at the middle (Remember same position as your character)
but hoodie is at the back of the head
-Hair:You know my hair
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A double blader and a cigar in my mouth.

***Lag***
-What He/She Looks like: Medium man, not big too big. On the front of the head there is a steel face nailed on, just where the the face should be. The steel plate hasn't got any details, just plain metal. Where the nail heads are showing, there are traces of blood. =o
-What clothes: Chest torn open, liek the ribcage can be seen. Has black casual pants, jeans, w\e. Barefooted.
-Hair: Grey. They seem without gravity, floating in the air randomly. Pretty long.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Holding a chain in one hand that is about 2 meters long. Half of it has been plaited around his arm.

***Lord Dragona***
-What He/She Looks like: Like a Wyvern Dragon. Wyvern's don't have legs, they do have arms though. I would like to be a shade of black with smoke looking fire engulfed around me. Basically if you look at Sunder Forge's sig, I want the same colors. It'd be unique =]
-What clothes: none.
-Hair: horns, of course =3
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : burning eyes. and blood dripping onto the ground from arms =]
Basically This with no legs:
http://www.flux.utah.edu/~aclement/templair/collection/Michael%20Whelan%20-%20Dragon%20Lake%20-%20No%20description.jpg (http://www.flux.utah.edu/%7Eaclement/templair/collection/Michael%20Whelan%20-%20Dragon%20Lake%20-%20No%20description.jpg)

***Enigma***
-What He/She Looks like: Basically he's a Blue/grey-skinned male, well fit, about 6' 8". Dark Blue eyes.
-What clothes: He wears a tan, gritty Scarf, positioned like this (http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb306/shinlord/UpStart/Raziel.jpg). He then wears a Black torn-up trenchcoat and brown cargo pants. And around his cloths he has steel pads of armor.
-Hair: Long, dreaded hair. Blackish-Brown
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Two blades connected to both of his forearms and a spear strapped to his back.

***Rabster***
-What He Looks like: You know Gohan from DBZ?? sorta like him.
-What clothes:casual, cool clothes! ^^'
-Hair: Sorta like his, but more...anime? could u say?
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A scarf? maybe? not
sure!

***Mesmay***
What he/she looks like: A large gaping, drooling maw for a mouth, but no eyes on the face. A gangly body, ribs and spine protruding.. The spine should be spiky, if you know what I mean. Has iron hands with spiked knuckles. His arms are long enough to touch the ground =P A single eye in the chest and two eyes on the back of his hands.
What clothes: A black cloaklike thingy which envelops him from his waist down. At some places it is disintegrating into mist type stuff.
Hair: None.
Accessories: A black scythe, with golden engravings into it.

***Gyohdon***
-What He/She Looks like: Caucasian, wears a matrix coat, black-long straight hair, sunglasses. Pretty long. And wears boots and gloves.
-What clothes: uhmmm... Already did that.
-Hair: uhmmm...Did this too...
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A burning sword. That'd be swell.

***PlainShifter***
-What He/She Looks like: Oh I Don't Now, FRICKIN AWESOME!(I really don't know how to explain it, so just make me look cool)
-What clothes: Black Pants, and a black shirt with a sweet skull design on it
-Hair: Just sweet looking, nice dark brown
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Dual M16s with portal guns attached and a couple desert eagles in his pocket(Have the bulge look like a desert eagle)

***The Darkest White***
-What He/She Looks like: Human male, kinda thin.
-What clothes: White top hat (Black ribbon on it), plain white coat, gray shirt (picture of a stick man on it), white pants, black shoes.
-Hair: red/brown, shoulder length, kinda spiky.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos: Wears a mask that covers his entire face. Mask design; ridiculously big, toothy smile (takes up half of the mask) and two big black circles for eyes.

***Raffeh***
An incompetent walnut

***Demon30***
-What He/She Looks like: He's supposed to be human-demon guy.... hmm he's quite tall, thin but not like too thin, he has muscles and stuff... well kinda like an avearage hero guy. Oh ye and give him a villain smile... like not too evil but as if he's invincible and he thinks he's cool so kinda evil, psycho, power-mad smile =P if u know what i mean... yeah.
-What clothes: he can be either dressed like some avearage guy (jeans,boots,t-shirt) or maybe u can give him a coat or some cool clothing if u can think of any... i'm really having trouble making up my char xD. so yeah.
-Hair: he can have either black hair like Zack Fair, the guy on my avatar pic. or white hair... nvm screw that just make him black hair like i said.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos: hmm accessories.. Horns, that's for sure, u can make them whatever size and shape u want preferably not stupid looking =P. Also u can make him like controlling some fire or dark energy. maybeh. u can also draw him a cool sword if u want.... that's optional but fire should be ther =P
--------------------

UNLIMITED SPACES.
BUT I WILL NOT BE DOING IT FOR JUST ANYONE ;)

And there is no deadline so i don't wanna here ''What happened to the image M3D?''

Chunky
10-04-2008, 10:20 AM
-What He/She Looks like: A kangaroo
-Hair: Moustache

M3D
10-04-2008, 10:24 AM
aHH FUK THAT!
ONLY HUMANS. OR IN A HUMAN FORM.

sorry i never said before

Chunky
10-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Awwww

-What He/She Looks like: A Cripple
-Hair: Moustache

M3D
10-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Your in.
But send an image of what a damn cripple looks like. Or what type of cripple you have in mind.
:D

Chimaera
10-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Heh, looks like Jin.

M3D
10-04-2008, 10:48 AM
Chim?
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

I thought you left ages ago 0_o
Whats up?

Join this :D
lol The black Jin.

LakE
10-04-2008, 10:49 AM
-What He/She Looks like: Wearing a solid-looking mask with a sadistic looking grin painted on it.
-What clothes: A black suit with a red tie.
-Hair: Long-ish brown hair. All over the place, really messy looking.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Since you can't really see his body none. Possibly holding an axe?

Seems like a hawt guy to me.
Also, Chim, I thought the exact same thing.

Chunky
10-04-2008, 10:52 AM
Your in.
But send an image of what a damn cripple looks like. Or what type of cripple you have in mind.
:D

Try a sort of hunchback feel, if that fails you then go for someone with a arm and a leg missing. But id much rather have a hunchback. AWESOME.

Cizzil
10-04-2008, 11:25 AM
-What He/She Looks like: A blank face with only two slits for eyes and a slit for nose and mouth. No detail at all on the face.
-What clothes: Long black cloak
-Hair: Bald
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Dark Bow with a golden arrow

M3D
10-04-2008, 01:31 PM
-What He/She Looks like: A blank face with only two slits for eyes and a slit for nose and mouth. No detail at all on the face.
-What clothes: Long black cloak
-Hair: Bald
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Dark Bow with a golden arrow

Maybe.
I'll think about it :-)

Sunder Forge
10-04-2008, 01:48 PM
What He/She Looks like: A small dwarf like woman, and large legs yo
-What clothes: Wearing hundreds of bandages, yet isn't hrut in any way.
-Hair: Long & pink
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : none

M3D
10-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Lol
Sounds fun.

In

Lag
10-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Niec.

-What He/She Looks like: Medium man, not big too big. On the front of the head there is a steel face nailed on, just where the the face should be. The steel plate hasn't got any details, just plain metal. Where the nail heads are showing, there are traces of blood. =o
-What clothes: Chest torn open, liek the ribcage can be seen. Has black casual pants, jeans, w\e. Barefooted.
-Hair: Grey. They seem without gravity, floating in the air randomly. Pretty long.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Holding a chain in one hand that is about 2 meters long. Half of it has been plaited around his arm.

Waaait. This isn't where we describe what we have seen in our dreams, is it?

Saha
10-04-2008, 02:40 PM
-What He/She Looks like: Same position as you but shorter till your abs (top) and same colour but brighter by 20%

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:V-XINJmbwafG7M:http://ui30.gamespot.com/1981/491pxroxasultimania_2.jpg
Like that

-What clothes:Wearing a black hoodie till the back of my head (hoodie) with a metal zipper at the middle (Remember same position as your character)
but hoodie is at the back of the head
-Hair:You know my hair
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A double blader and a cigar in my mouth.

M3D
10-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Niec.

Waaait. This isn't where we discribe naked girls and how big their boobs are is it?

Fixed*

In

EDIT:

JUST A REMINDER!

IN A HUMAN FORM, NO KANGAROOS OR STUFF LIKE THAT.
BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE HUMAN.

LordDragona
10-04-2008, 03:30 PM
-What He/She Looks like: Like a Wyvern Dragon. Wyvern's don't have legs, they do have arms though. I would like to be a shade of black with smoke looking fire engulfed around me. Basically if you look at Sunder Forge's sig, I want the same colors. It'd be unique =]

-What clothes: none.

-Hair: horns, of course =3

-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : burning eyes. and blood dripping onto the ground from arms =]

Good Luck

M3D
10-04-2008, 03:35 PM
i will do my best here but it might not com out as you hope.

I might need a pic of what you have in mind or similar so i get the drift.

I dunno what the fuk that dragon is.

M3D
10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
C'mon lets get some fukin entrants in.

Enigma
10-05-2008, 02:06 AM
I truly don't expect for you to draw all of this, but what the hell. Also, this really reminds me of the We'll Draw Your Character! (http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53508&highlight=We%27ll+draw+your+character) thread by Tention.

-What He/She Looks like: Basically he's a Blue/grey-skinned male, well fit, about 6' 8". Dark Blue eyes.

-What clothes: He wears a tan, gritty Scarf, positioned like this (http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb306/shinlord/UpStart/Raziel.jpg). He then wears a Black torn-up trenchcoat and brown cargo pants. And around his cloths he has steel pads of armor.

-Hair: Long, dreaded hair. Blackish-Brown

-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Two blades connected to both of his forearms and a spear strapped to his back.

You know, I think I'll actually draw this guy myself. I'll draw for some others too. Now I just need to find my god damn scanner... But feel free to do this character if you want M3D.

M3D
10-05-2008, 04:19 AM
I'm gonna try get this stickied if this gets far.

I know its like Tensions thread but that died in 2007.
I thought id make a comeback with Different people.

So, can i see a drawing you did?
And if you want, I think we should form a team.

We'' talk about it via PM, and we'll suggest which guys we should animate.
I hope this becomes big :D

Lag
10-05-2008, 07:07 AM
A team would consist of how many people? I mean. I wanna. Be helping.
And you mean tention's, not tension's, I think you have auto spelling check on maybe?

I wanna be part of the team.

M3D
10-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Yes.
Excellent.
We'll have three guys [If Enigma Joins]

And maybe potentially another. Depending on if their work amazes me.

Yeah auto was on. Sorry. >_<

Rabstar
10-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Sweet mate...Nice idea, you should ask vin (puinkey) to help u with the drawings, he is epic at drawing etc..lol, i suck...although, i would like to help! ^^
My character:

-What He Looks like: You know Gohan from DBZ?? sorta like him.
-What clothes:casual, cool clothes! ^^'
-Hair: Sorta like his, but more...anime? could u say?
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A scarf? maybe? not sure!

M3D
10-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Lol in.

I'll whip something nice up

kinto
10-05-2008, 12:07 PM
You know you want me on your drawing team.

M3D
10-05-2008, 12:30 PM
You know you wanna show me your best drawing for me to officially say yes.

Or it might just be a no. I'll have to confirm with someone else ;)

kinto
10-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Lawl...your joking obviously.

If your serious....then......you should really be on medication....umm...lawl I don't have anything currently scanned but.....I could whip up a mouse drawing because my scanner isn't hooked up yet.

M3D
10-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Ive never actually seen your drawings though :/

I'll take a look at you profile see some of your stuff.
Do you have a deviant account too?

Mesmay
10-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Im glad this style thread got brought back.

Anyways-

What he/she looks like: A large gaping, drooling maw for a mouth, but no eyes on the face. A gangly body, ribs and spine protruding.. The spine should be spiky, if you know what I mean. Has iron hands with spiked knuckles. His arms are long enough to touch the ground =P A single eye in the chest and two eyes on the back of his hands.

What clothes: A black cloaklike thingy which envelops him from his waist down. At some places it is disintegrating into mist type stuff.
Hair: None.
Accessories: A black scythe, with golden engravings into it.

This should be a challenge for you >:3
And I will love you forever if you finish it.

M3D
10-05-2008, 01:56 PM
That sounds fun.
I might do that one now.

And its been said already that its like Tention's thread :/

Mesmay
10-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh and dont give him human coloured skin, obviously <3

And I like that this style thread is back, im not condoning it

M3D
10-05-2008, 02:03 PM
<3

. .

Lag
10-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Hey, m3d, once there's work for me, pm me, with what to do, and the style to do it in (rough\ sketchy or clean (colored or not)).

M3D
10-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Okay great.
FIRST MEMBER :D

YOU ARE UP ON THE FIRST POST.

kinto
10-05-2008, 07:11 PM
I don't have a deviant.....but I can be in right? I feel like drawing....

LordDragona
10-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Mitchel, you + flash + drawing = sux.

Give up while you're behind =D
If you has a tablet, sketch out something on flash (single zoom 2nd brush <3)

kinto
10-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Lawl I don't have a tablet. But I will still outdraw you fag!

Also my name is two "l's"

M3D
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
I love it when you two argue.

AND NO kinto,
i need to see something first and confirm with my fellow partner.

LordDragona
10-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Lawl I don't have a tablet. But I will still outdraw you fag!

Also my name is two "l's"lol.
At Full Bodies, yes. At drawing backgrounds, animating, and halo, you don't stand a fraction of a chance.

kinto
10-05-2008, 08:59 PM
You are a dirty little bastard for even bringing up Halo. EVEN AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

LIKE THAT GAME ON EPITAPH WHEN WE RAPED THOSE GUYS AND MY TOOL OF DESTRUCTION WAS A HAMMER AND YOURS WAS ROCKETS

LordDragona
10-05-2008, 09:04 PM
You are a dirty little bastard for even bringing up Halo. EVEN AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH

LIKE THAT GAME ON EPITAPH WHEN WE RAPED THOSE GUYS AND MY TOOL OF DESTRUCTION WAS A HAMMER AND YOURS WAS ROCKETS2 words.

High Tower
lol. My favorite spot ever, most people say stuff like, "cheater. It would be fair if I had a hack where I could make the players on the other team instantly blow up"

I've had like, 7 people say that to me =3
u + msn = get
I has something I want to showz joo!

TheCreator
10-05-2008, 10:54 PM
-What He/She Looks like: Oh I Don't Now, FRICKIN AWESOME!(I really don't know how to explain it, so just make me look cool)
-What clothes: Black Pants, and a black shirt with a sweet skull design on it
-Hair: Just sweet looking, nice dark brown
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Dual M16s with portal guns attached and a couple desert eagles in his pocket(Have the bulge look like a desert eagle)

DragonDiva
10-06-2008, 07:08 AM
Me please!
We can have like half human-half whatever characters right?
What He/She Looks like: Half-human half-dragon. Wings,tail,claws the lot. For the face eyes with red pupils and a frowning mouth.
What clothes: White T-shirt, black jacket and jeans
Hair: Long and brown
Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : Duel pistols in holisters.

If it's to demanding, tell me and I'll change it a bit.

Rabstar
10-06-2008, 08:12 AM
M3D I would like to join...but sadly, I am not a great artist...I'm not even THAT good..):
Although I have a tablet!!! ^^

M3D
10-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Well PM me a picture Rabster.
Me, Lag And Enigma will discuss Drawing.

Note There is only one more space left for a team member.

Dragondiva: Who are you? Maybe i know you and you've had a name change?
And yes i will do half.

Plain shifter i don't know you as well do I?

Rabstar
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
wel..
thats the thing..I need to lern to draw! XD
im a fast lerner...i think, just, well...I never got the chance to like drawing...'till now..
but I need a teacher! xD

M3D
10-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Drawing is NOT just something you can pick up like a shop item and the buy it.

You got to have natural skill and a good eye.

I say if you wanna learn how to draw cool pictures, start by copying cool pictures then learn their body structure and poses. After you become good at copying pictures,
try imagining pictures in your head and copying it from there.

Thats what i did.
I used to just copy Dragonball z and Tekken Pictures.

Ive been drawing since i was like 7.

Rabstar
10-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Oh..lol, thats why!!!
Okay, I'll copy a small picture (using my tablet xD) from DBZ, and PM u it...is that okay? cause, I think i am a really really fast lerner...I think..

M3D
10-06-2008, 10:38 AM
NO!

You won't learn how to draw in one day.
JEEZ!!!

When you get up to the final stage, where you make up pictures from your mind, THEN you post it to me.

Rabstar
10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Oh okay..lol
I'll Pm in a few years from now then! :P
nah jokes...once I learn to draw, I'll PM u...
^^

Mesmay
10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Where will you post the drawings when you've finished?

M3D
10-06-2008, 11:11 AM
The links will be near Your names.
Or I will make a new post and ask a mod to move that post under my first one.

What would you suggest?

Mesmay
10-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Well, the latter suggestion could get kinda annoying for the mods, so probably the former for now.

M3D
10-06-2008, 12:24 PM
Is there a limit of characters/Letters i can use in one post?

I would have to make anew one soon, If the list gets bigger, wouldn't I?

Mesmay
10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Yeah, theres a limit. Its quite big though, so nothing to worry about just yet.

OMG IM SO HELPFUL

Gyohdon
10-06-2008, 03:05 PM
-What He/She Looks like: Caucasian, wears a matrix coat, black-long straight hair, sunglasses. Pretty long. And wears boots and gloves.
-What clothes: uhmmm... Already did that.
-Hair: uhmmm...Did this too...
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A burning sword. That'd be swell.

lalalallallaalla
I kinda made one description of the first three things.

TheCreator
10-06-2008, 04:51 PM
M3D I'm Dragonhawk I got a name change
And no, no limit for post number

M3D
10-07-2008, 05:09 AM
K your in.

Ive Finished Chunk's and LaKE's Pictures.

They will be uploaded soon.

Lag
10-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Doing Ghyohdon's and Sunder's. =O

Raffi
10-07-2008, 12:30 PM
So if we can't be kangaroos, basically you AREN'T drawing our dream characters?

Rabstar
10-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Raffeh..
I think he means, it might be a bit HARD???
lol
and also, the title catches ur attention..

M3D
10-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Meh, im not really an ''Animal drawer''. I find it boring.
sue me.

It could be your dream character in human form. =]

M3D
10-08-2008, 02:01 PM
oKAY!
NO MORE JUST HUMAN FORMS.

IT CAN BE ANTHYTHING YOU WANT!

Gyohdon
10-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Cud ya make a tutorial on how to draw people in flash?

I'm trying to do something myself too, but I kinda suck, haven't been drawing that long.

the darkest white
10-09-2008, 06:25 AM
-What He/She Looks like: Human male, kinda thin.
-What clothes: White top hat (Black ribbon on it), plain white coat, gray shirt (picture of a stick man on it), white pants, black shoes.
-Hair: red/brown, shoulder length, kinda spiky.
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos: Wears a mask that covers his entire face. Mask design; ridiculously big, toothy smile (takes up half of the mask) and two big black circles for eyes.

Raffi
10-09-2008, 11:39 AM
I want to be a lizard.

EDIT: Scratch that, make me an Incompetent Walnut.

M3D
10-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Both are up !

demon30
10-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Ok so....

-What He/She Looks like: He's supposed to be human-demon guy.... hmm he's quite tall, thin but not like too thin, he has muscles and stuff... well kinda like an avearage hero guy. Oh ye and give him a villain smile... like not too evil but as if he's invincible and he thinks he's cool so kinda evil, psycho, power-mad smile =P if u know what i mean... yeah.

-What clothes: he can be either dressed like some avearage guy (jeans,boots,t-shirt) or maybe u can give him a coat or some cool clothing if u can think of any... i'm really having trouble making up my char xD. so yeah.

-Hair: he can have either black hair like Zack Fair, the guy on my avatar pic. or white hair... nvm screw that just make him black hair like i said.

-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos: hmm accessories.. Horns, that's for sure, u can make them whatever size and shape u want preferably not stupid looking =P. Also u can make him like controlling some fire or dark energy. maybeh. u can also draw him a cool sword if u want.... that's optional but fire should be ther =P

Guess that's not too much to ask? xD lol thanks if u actually try to make him.

M3D
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm STILL DRAWING DRAWING THESE CHARACTERS.
ALL WILL BE UPLOADED SOON.

You should expect a PM too.

demon30
10-13-2008, 02:53 PM
=) ok thanks a lot.. i'm not saying anything about speed =) just finish when u will and i will be VERY VERY VERY gratefull and happy =) i'm sure that everyone else will be too =P

Vacuum
10-17-2008, 04:47 AM
R ya still making those? if so, then:
-What He/She Looks like: Looks like a human, (male) with ears a bit similar to elves. A bit muscular, with bright blue eyes.
-What clothes:White shining armor set, or white robe. You decide.
-Hair: Long, straight, white hair
-Accessories eg. Weapons/Pierces/Tattoos : A white tiara with a blue crystal, few rings, amulet, and a sword. Looks like a simple katana, just the handle is black and the blade is white, and it's burning (white flame)

LakE
10-17-2008, 04:58 AM
Both are up !

Where ?

M3D
10-20-2008, 09:34 AM
I didn't mean your pictures.
I meant the people that signed up.

Yours is done though.
Same as Chunk's.

I'll upload them soon. When i have done more.
Ive been busy with college work and stuff so i haven't really been drawing at all.
Plus I'm working on an anim so yeah.

LakE
10-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Okay. Fair enough.

raidforce
10-29-2008, 07:47 PM
ok, I am joining in on this thread. I already asked M3D, and my first pictures will be from my Fantasy Bandwagon, which will be done soon enough.

Lag
10-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I forgot about this, I'm going to post at least 1 picture tomorrow.

M3D
10-29-2008, 09:36 PM
I need to find time to do these, Too much college work atm.
Will get them done though.

K, I have my team.
-Me
-Lag
-Raidforce

Make sure you guys tell me witch character pictures you are drawing.

Arch-Angel
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
finished any yet?

Rabstar
10-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Okay, M3D ^^
This seems like this thread will work out! ^^

raidforce
10-30-2008, 02:12 AM
I have yours done Damocles, just adding color to it. I also did ninja-k's and working on grubbers'.

Rabstar
10-30-2008, 02:18 AM
Raidforce, Is it possible, if you work on mine next? =D

raidforce
10-30-2008, 05:46 AM
when I finish the above three, sure. Also, just so you guys get an idea of what style I will be using, here is another figure I have done in flash:
http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=602853
that is how realistic your figures will be.

Rabstar
10-30-2008, 05:53 AM
whoa, that is realistic as hell..lololool

Nice!

Arch-Angel
10-30-2008, 10:25 PM
Needs to me more realistic =/

Rabstar
10-31-2008, 02:12 AM
Lololol, moar? Dude, if it was more, it would be a proper person! :P

Lag
10-31-2008, 11:51 AM