PDA

View Full Version : [Spitz] Full Length, Last Two Updates.

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 04:47 PM
It's called Completion for those of you that missed my last thread,

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=591961
http://www.swfme.com/view/1196012

The next update ill post in the thread will be in a few days.

Then you wont see anymore till it's complete. (Which will be an additional 4 minutes or some bullshit)

BTW, how can send me one of the countdown things that i can put in my sig?

Like, a template so i can add my own graphics.

NCz
10-11-2008, 04:54 PM
sounds seemed kinda repetitive, looks good but the quick moves and v-cam are kinda hard to follow. Love the effects. Hopefully that last blue guy puts up a pretty good fight. The red guy has killed about what? 5-8 guys in less than 30 seconds.

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 04:57 PM
these alot more of em coming too xD

also,

big CREATIF suprise in store, too

Lag
10-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Stop updating! You ****ing made me animate sticks. AGAIN.

Tiss good, but I don't like some movements, hard to point out which.

leo4life
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM
words can not express what im feeling right now...
wait.. its nothing
lolz awsome animation

Arch-Angel
10-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Last update to the public.
But not to ME.

Great, as always. I want your babies now.

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks all of you

AND YES LAG IM AM ZE WIN.RAR

@Damocles i'd agree with you but idk who you are D:

Drifts
10-11-2008, 05:31 PM
YUP!! noa thats what am talking about!!

Kensei
10-11-2008, 05:32 PM
I seriously think you should remove those sounds its turning an anim that could be epic into something much less :c. Considering its a tribute to failed containment and that had no sounds at all. It may just be me but thats my honest opinion

Endo-K
10-11-2008, 05:34 PM
NOOO! Don't have the sound effects in. Ruins it sorry. They have taken the effects of the music away :c

Ssjbryando
10-11-2008, 05:36 PM
I seriously think you should remove those sounds its turning an anim that could be epic into something much less :c. Considering its a tribute to failed containment and that had no sounds at all. It may just be me but thats my honest opinion

I think the exact opposide. Its true that failedc had no sounds, but sounds give a better and stronger feel to the animation. The kicks would seem so.. so normal and noneconcetratingfeelinglikish, when with sounds they feel stronger etc. (CANT EXPLAIN)

But yea, I say keep the sounds though. But it looks great so far, although I'm not a big fan of the particles like everyone else. Some of the white slashes only have like 2 little lines and last for 3 frames. The begin energy kick is ok.

Sunder Forge
10-11-2008, 05:43 PM
I don't like it, but I'm gonna join the crowd as you get pissed when I give you negative C&C on one animation.

Awsome, loved every bit of it, flawless, incredibly realistic, finish it, *orgasm

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 05:56 PM
I never said you couldn't give me crit,

Just dont be a dick head when you crit and include your rude little 2 cents
for example,

"Awsome, loved every bit of it, flawless, incredibly realistic, finish it, *orgasm"

rude shit like that isnt needed

Arch-Angel
10-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Yeah Sunder Forge. Don't be a dick.
lol.

It's okay, because I love you both equally! Or do I?

Sunder Forge
10-11-2008, 06:12 PM
I never said you couldn't give me crit,

Just dont be a dick head when you crit and include your rude little 2 cents

for example,

"Awsome, loved every bit of it, flawless, incredibly realistic, finish it, *orgasm"

rude shit like that isnt needed

Fine you want my crit? Here it goes:

Background was awful, looked like it had little to no effort, even if it's a tribute, and you want the Bg to match, it still looked boring, grey isn't exactly a "fun" colour.

You spelt "Security" wrong.

The blood was all lines, if it really did come out of the guys, there would be one part with a higher concentration( sp?) then the rest, the rest should be in smaller amounts on the wall, not just lines like yours, don't just make the lines closer together, actually connect them.
THe guns in failed containment I think actually had some shape to them, yours are just lines.....which looks very unappealing, and rushed.
The first couple hits seemed to have little amounts of force to them, the guy was kicked, then he bumped the other guy, who flew into the air in the same position? was that a mess up or something?
On the top, hanging platform, the guy looks like he's leaning on the bar, then we realise, the bar's in the background, which, considering how it looks to be attached, seems akward.
In Failed Containment, Im pretty sure, when the hero is hit, he actually feels the force, and bends back, in this one, he doesn't even seem to notice it, which made me question the blood, if it's not strong enough for him to take notice, how is there blood?
Preloader was awsome.

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 06:16 PM
hmm never thought about all that.

thanks for the crit,

You should learn to enjoy anims though; i can't belive you can point out all these minor things o_O

Sunder Forge
10-11-2008, 06:18 PM
hmm never thought about all that.

thanks for the crit,

You should learn to enjoy anims though; i can't belive you can point out all these minor things o_O
I see everything.
:Undercover:

Edit: About the enjoying part, it's rather hard with no speakers, sound can diminish alot.....

Shanto
10-11-2008, 06:19 PM
He sees everything.

Kensei
10-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Edit: About the enjoying part, it's rather hard with no speakers, sound can dimish alot.....

Poor sunder is cursed without the ability to hear, without sounds all he sees is an emotionless image moving around :c...

Spitzer so waht you gonna do keep the sounds or remove them :/?

Spitzer
10-11-2008, 07:16 PM
ill FINK about it
ill put a thread up or something when its finished with sounds/ no sounds before i put it on NG or anything

Hyun
10-12-2008, 12:47 AM
One way of keeping the sounds without overpowering the music is to make the music louder and/or make the sound effects more quiet. Think about it.

BluGil
10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
F***** GNARLY haha thats really good so far. however when they are all shooting at him, i think its really too many bullets at once

T Man
10-12-2008, 01:34 AM
no, i don't think the guy can just go and massacre all of them with all the guys just looking at him. that doesn't really happen.

Lixu
10-12-2008, 03:33 AM
BTW, how can send me one of the countdown things that i can put in my sig?

Like, a template so i can add my own graphics.

Countdown Timer:

Countdown timers help to let your entrants know how much time they have left in to make their entry. I've had half a dozen people PM asking for it. So I'm supplying it to you. This was free download of a tutorial site so you don't have to give me or anyone else credit for its use.

http://www.savefile.com/files/1458458

In the code on the first frame look for the

eventDate = new Date(thisYear, 2, 21);Change it to fit your date. It is currently set at march 21st 2008. Keep in mind the months work on a 0-11 instead of 1-12 so 2 for march [March is the 3rd month so it looks inncorrect] is in fact correct. if you want to set it to lets say this year's Christmas it would look like this

eventDate = new Date(thisYear, 11, 25);Thats all you have to change, export your movie, [CTRL+ENTER]

Go to anitup.com host the swf file. grab the direct link.

Copypasta the URL

use swf tags like so:

[swf=URLFORYOURSWFFILEGOESHERE] Height = 100 Width = 450[/*swf]

make sure your remove the * in [/*swf]

There you go spitzer.

As for the critics: And more force to the stick when he gets shot, seriously.

Mesmay
10-12-2008, 04:40 AM
I like it all although theres one or two points where the guys just stand waiting to be hit.

Maybe they should be reloading their guns, or something.

Sunder Forge
10-12-2008, 10:38 AM
no, i don't think the guy can just go and massacre all of them with all the guys just looking at him. that doesn't really happen.
I think he's just gonna animate them after, since he did a kick in the air, yet noone was hit, and a punch on the ground.

Spitzer
10-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I think he's just gonna animate them after, since he did a kick in the air, yet noone was hit, and a punch on the ground.

Yus, im adding all the details after im done the main stuff

77xett
10-12-2008, 06:41 PM
I know my opinion is probably irrelevant, but I was confused when in the beginning a sword just appeared in the guy without anybody stabbing him. I know you ment it to be a suprise stab, but you never actually showed the red guy. Also it annoyed me how the bullets stayed in the air. Other than that good, except how the sound effects are too loud.