PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody sword guy [M3D]

M3D
10-12-2008, 02:49 PM
This took me ages [like 1 hour] since its 18fps and contains no double framing or anything. Just redrew every frame.

I enjoyed it though but had no idea what to do next :/

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=572096
http://www.stonesbucket.com/upload/view_upload.php?id=iIm12fhW
http://fwup.net/uploads/20081012015307PMsword.swf

I might clean up, I know its sketchy

Mesmay
10-12-2008, 03:20 PM
thats really nice, y'know.

I dont have anything else to say. =/

Request
10-12-2008, 03:22 PM
That was cool
you should expand on that.
Clean it up, and add sound.

Vorpal
10-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Real cool yo, Try and add some skin because at the moment he isn't really a guy.
More like a mannequin?

<3

M3D
10-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah i know x0
Uh I don't think you read what I said in my first post because if you did you would have seen that I said I might clean it up =0

But anyway thanks.

Oh and if I am encouraged more I might actually continue it.
I need ideas of what to do next though.

Vorpal
10-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Since I know how uber you are, you should have him shank someone in the neck.
Also cleaning up didn't elaborate to much, there was some miss-understanding.

Drifts
10-12-2008, 05:48 PM
It's kinda like the way lag does full body...but theres something differenct about yours which is unique...although i dunno what :S

But yeah like uni bomber said, now clean it up a bit.

killerpenguin
10-12-2008, 08:42 PM
idk but thats sum mad sketching skills -.- wish i had that lol

Sunder Forge
10-12-2008, 10:13 PM
This took me ages [like 1 hour] since its 18fps and contains no double framing or anything. Just redrew every frame.

I enjoyed it though but had no idea what to do next :/

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=572096
http://www.stonesbucket.com/upload/view_upload.php?id=iIm12fhW
http://fwup.net/uploads/20081012015307PMsword.swf

I might clean up, I know its sketchy

Why would that mean it takes longer?

M3D
10-13-2008, 12:36 AM
Why would that mean it takes longer?

Because there is more drawing to be done.

>_>
If you double frame there is less, unless you make more frames than i have done at the moment.
Come on dude think... its not hard.

Lag
10-13-2008, 07:13 AM
You rock at high fps full body. I majorly suck at high fps.

It's great, but I don't like 2 things - the armpits, and the crotch, they both look unnatural.

Sunder Forge
10-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Because there is more drawing to be done.

>_>
If you double frame there is less, unless you make more frames than i have done at the moment.
Come on dude think... its not hard.
I tried to think, but I'va always animated at 18, and never double framed, so It's harder to find reasons why it takes longer.

raidforce
10-13-2008, 02:24 PM
you have some weird looking hands and noses. Otherwise, it looks good. (weird how you did the camera angles though)

Gyohdon
10-13-2008, 02:27 PM
I love your drawing skills

srs

M3D
10-13-2008, 03:03 PM
you have some weird looking hands and noses. Otherwise, it looks good. (weird how you did the camera angles though)

Look at the animation again.....
I don't recall drawing noses >_>

Thanks gyohdon

Hyun
10-13-2008, 03:24 PM
That was pretty good man.

- Study a little more on anatomy and look up reference on how the bicep connects to the upper torso.
- Even if it takes a while, be patient and draw out more frames where you need it. Like at the second angle, it cuts off to quickly for it to make sense that he was grabbing at his elbow. Clear it up by adding more frames at the end of the 2nd angle so we know that he grabs at his elbow, THEN go on to the next angle where it shows up close on the side-view.
- Work on Camera angles and positioning of the character. For example:
At the first angle, the character is near the bottom left of the screen and then your opposite angle, your character is centered. In real movie scenes like this, if the character is at the bottom left, then at the opposite angle, the character would be near the top right. Or you could just center your character at the first angle. It's all just for balance and clarity.

blah blahdblajhdabslahdablhablhablahblah..... SWEET!

M3D
10-13-2008, 03:31 PM
That was pretty good man.

- Study a little more on anatomy and look up reference on how the bicep connects to the upper torso.
- Even if it takes a while, be patient and draw out more frames where you need it. Like at the second angle, it cuts off to quickly for it to make sense that he was grabbing at his elbow. Clear it up by adding more frames at the end of the 2nd angle so we know that he grabs at his elbow, THEN go on to the next angle where it shows up close on the side-view.
- Work on Camera angles and positioning of the character. For example:
At the first angle, the character is near the bottom left of the screen and then your opposite angle, your character is centered. In real movie scenes like this, if the character is at the bottom left, then at the opposite angle, the character would be near the top right. Or you could just center your character at the first angle. It's all just for balance and clarity.

blah blahdblajhdabslahdablhablhablahblah..... SWEET!

Whoa, some helpful CC right there =o

Ill do that man thanks.
<3

raidforce
10-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Look at the animation again.....
I don't recall drawing noses >_>

Thanks gyohdon

very last camera angle and the 4/5 views of the face on the first camera angle both has noses.

M3D
10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
Thats not a nose, its a guide line for when i clean it up and THEN draw the nose.
And the shape isn't even gonna be like that.

raidforce
10-13-2008, 04:36 PM
lol, ok. I was thinking you were drawing a really crappy anime nose :P

M3D
10-13-2008, 04:48 PM
:(
Haven't you seen my real drawings?

Damn, click my sig and you'll see one in the first post.
I'll upload more soon

raidforce
10-13-2008, 04:56 PM
just because you draw one good thing, doesnt mean you dont fall back into a rut on the next one. That happens to me a LOT. I will draw something amazing, at least to me, and then suddenly draw something I dare not show even my mother.

M3D
10-13-2008, 05:38 PM
No but I've done way more than what you saw, ask Lag.
And they are good.

So maybe its just you.
=o

T Man
10-13-2008, 05:47 PM
The way you draw your fullbody character is just bland. think of something unique and go off from there.

Concept

M3D
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
The way you draw your fullbody character is just bland. think of something unique and go off from there.

Concept

Hmm i'll try >_< i still need more practice though. This is like my 3rd FB anim.

Ill look for some anims to study and stuff.