PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Bandwagon...

raidforce
10-15-2008, 10:00 PM
....my idea for a bandwagon was that it would be filled with many unique characters of varying fantasy settings. So, to get your idea and character on, you must post the character in this format:

Name: This is the name of your fantasy character

Era: Choose an era of time or culture for my reference for your character.

Description: give a brief description of him. If I dont like your character, chances are that I wont draw it, so pick something that wont look like shit. Think of a good, solid character design. If you cant, just be a bit less specific so I have a bit of artistic freedom to make him/her look good.

I will accept a character as long as they are good, so anyone can post characters. Dont post anything you dont intend to be actually drawn, as noone likes a douchebag. (these will be FB)

Request
10-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Name: Uni-Bomba

Era: Modern 2008.

Description: Can I be a giant, bright green frog, with big dj-headphones on.
aswell as a record in its frog hand.

raidforce
10-15-2008, 10:25 PM
um, has to be humanoid. I want serious characters, not something to laugh at.

Request
10-15-2008, 10:35 PM
aha well never mind then.
Im not a serious person.

Arch-Angel
10-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Name: Demi-Angel (half angel)

Era: Medieval

Description: A dark figured man, one angel wing and one devilish looking wing to represent the fact he's not a whole angel. Like Sephiroth from final fantasy.

raidforce
10-16-2008, 01:13 AM
thats a lot of room for art, thanks demi.

Vacuum
10-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Name: Ch0s3n
Era: Medieval...
Appearance: White armour set, a samurai sword with white handle and black blade (and it's got a white flame on it), white hair (long). He's a bit muscular, bright blue eyes. Oh, and 3 pairs of white big angelic wings on his back.

raidforce
10-18-2008, 02:35 PM
ok, I will be working on demi's after the weekend, as I am busy now. Expect something good soon though, although it will be a pencil-drawn version until I get a good couple of them drawn out and scanned in. (as you can see from my art thread, I found a scanner! :D)

Sunder Forge
10-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Name: SUNDER GRUBBZ
Era: (which era had vikings?)
Appearance: Has a very long beard, large boots, a wardrobe fit of a viking, orange beard, large jaw, small anger filler eyes. Large, muscular, and a large dragon shaped soulder pad on his left arm.....and large bright gold gauntlets.

Chunky
10-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Name: Chunk
Era: Stone Age
Appereance: A neanderthal with a club, you can imagine how to draw that.

raidforce
10-18-2008, 02:56 PM
very fun characters! I will have a good amount of fun with these.

The Ninja
10-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Name: Teh Ninja
Era: Ancient Japan 15th century or so
Description: Dressed in all black with some sharp pointy weapons(swords shuriken ect)
Oh yeah I didn't give much detail so go crazy with him :3 I can give more detail if you want though

Frost
10-19-2008, 04:59 PM
name: lolipop

era: idk, modern-ish i guess

description: pink guy with a big, shiny red cape, crouching with one hand down, and rainbows flying all over and stuff. not too many rainbows though

raidforce
10-19-2008, 05:41 PM
er, I guess it aint a frog or anything, so I will allow it, I guess.

raidforce
10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Okay, I have finished sketches for Damocles' and The Ninja's characters, and I have to do Grubbers' character sketch in GIMP because it requires some good referencing for my idea of the pose and also for the viking outfit itself, so I will have a colored version of yours, Grubber, sooner, but the sketch later.

Sunder Forge
10-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Awsome, about our comprimise, for your character, all I have left to add is tentacles.... I added alot of little bits to also make him look badass, because you can't shade or do anything on black.

So we'll both the the turnout

Cizzil
10-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Name: Adr_Rush
Era: 100 Years from now
Description: Metallic armor, with a dark helmet. Futuristic looking pistol in his left hand, and make his right arm looking like he just threw something. Have a futuristic looking grenade coming at the screen in the middle of exploding.

Enigma
10-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Name: Enigma

Era: I guess the Dark Ages or something

Description: Basically like this (http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa257/Finnerwoo2/?action=view&current=SoulReaver.jpg). Be a little creative with him.

raidforce
10-22-2008, 08:48 PM
well, you arent very specific about how to be creative and have a very specific character, so expect something different than you imagined in your head, Enigma. To adrenaline: sounds like fun!

Cizzil
10-22-2008, 09:42 PM
well, you arent very specific about how to be creative and have a very specific character, so expect something different than you imagined in your head, Enigma. To adrenaline: sounds like fun!

Would you mind if i used it for a sig on another site if i like it. I would credit you. If you say no its fine

raidforce
10-22-2008, 11:25 PM
of course I dont, it gets my stuff out there. :)

Cizzil
10-23-2008, 06:45 AM
Okay man thanks

mapex
10-25-2008, 04:06 PM
Name: Mapex

Era: Ancient chinese

Looks: i want him to have 2 samurai swords on his back, and full samurai armor

raidforce
10-26-2008, 03:59 PM
hey guys, I am still working on these, I just dont work on friday or weekends. :) I have damocles and ninja's characters sketched out, and Grubbers' character will be fully colored and completed by tuesday.