PDA

View Full Version : [Spitz] Unfinished KM3 Entry

Spitzer
10-16-2008, 03:41 PM
Moppy didnt tell me when the due date was...

http://www.trportfolio.net/upload/view_upload.php?id=960471

Shanto
10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Its gud.

RawGreen
10-16-2008, 10:07 PM
you need to shape tween those slow-mo areas. btw, how to you get those nice crosshatched blur/glows?

BluGil
10-16-2008, 10:13 PM
you need to shape tween those slow-mo areas. btw, how to you get those nice crosshatched blur/glows?

you have to have cs3 version. then what you do is copy the frames you want glowing/blurred. [if you just want one object only copy the frames in the layer of that object] then you copy and paste them into a movie clip. then you position it over the original stick person, or whatever you want, and you go to the bottom. hit filters, then the "+". select the effects you want and play around with the settings.

NCz
10-16-2008, 10:30 PM
you have to have cs3 version. then what you do is copy the frames you want glowing/blurred. [if you just want one object only copy the frames in the layer of that object] then you copy and paste them into a movie clip. then you position it over the original stick person, or whatever you want, and you go to the bottom. hit filters, then the "+". select the effects you want and play around with the settings.

Bullshit I can do that with Flash 8. What he is talking about is how does Spitzer get the blur filter to only go up, and how to make the glow filter go up, and sideways.

What you do is you click that little lock down at the bottom, right where you set the size of the filter, then drag one down to zero, and the other to whatever you want it to be. Then, if you want a sideways one, add another blur/glow, and make that one X instead of Y or Y instead of X.

Edit: Spitzer you already posted this :/

RawGreen
10-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Bullshit I can do that with Flash 8. What he is talking about is how does Spitzer get the blur filter to only go up, and how to make the glow filter go up, and sideways.

What you do is you click that little lock down at the bottom, right where you set the size of the filter, then drag one down to zero, and the other to whatever you want it to be. Then, if you want a sideways one, add another blur/glow, and make that one X instead of Y or Y instead of X.

Edit: Spitzer you already posted this :/

thanks. the way I was doing it before was allot harder.......like a party in your pants, lol =\

Spitzer
10-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Your both wrong, it's simple.

Select the MC (movie clip) and add a glow with the according glow X, and Y patters like so:

X: 15
Y: 0

Then copy and paste the object in the same place and change the glow to:

X: 0
Y: 15

kthxbye

Sunder Forge
10-17-2008, 05:06 PM
It was alright, nothing mind blowing.

Spitzer
10-17-2008, 08:04 PM
and neither is the collab

WAT GOZ ROUND CUMS ROUND

Bonk
10-17-2008, 08:14 PM
I agree with Sunder, except red's super takeoff at the end was smooth and very well done.