PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling quits[S]

Saha
10-18-2008, 12:11 PM
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3833/ireallygotboredvl8.gif

Theres the last anim. Enjoy the nubness.

I'm sorry that I'm quitting. I'm just not going to animate unless some famous guy for example like Stormwalker suddenly comes up and asks for a joint with me.

Just, sorry.

Gyohdon
10-18-2008, 12:15 PM
Ok, ****er.

I hate people making quitting-pivot-threads, so

Even though I'm not famous...

Wanna joint
??

poppetje3D
10-18-2008, 12:16 PM
Omg , Weak

Weak

Weak

Weak newb.

Saha
10-18-2008, 12:22 PM
It's not about being weak. I can't go on moving dots. Its a bit pointless. I've been doing it for 9 months. I figured I should do something more than that.

I'm not worth anything to the site anyways.
I'm not even doing anything to the site except flaming and shit.

I just want yall to know that my goal was to raise the dead(People who've quit pivot like pf0 and other people)and get them to animate more often.

I wanted to be an inspiration. Shit those dreams.
Fantasy is for fags. I'm just out..

The Kraken
10-18-2008, 12:40 PM
dude, c`mon.
u rule.
dont quit now

poppetje3D
10-18-2008, 12:48 PM
It's not about being weak. I can't go on moving dots. Its a bit pointless. I've been doing it for 9 months. I figured I should do something more than that.

I just want yall to know that my goal was to raise the dead(People who've quit pivot like pf0 and other people)and get them to animate more often.

Oh crap O_O ur right!
ehm oh well..
Ill try 2 continue ur goal :P
neh!
ill stay animatin , but that dream of urs isn't gonna work :/
Bay! we all loved u :S

Upps
10-18-2008, 12:55 PM
YO, if you quit now, Yo will comeback later rusty!!1
If you complete on practecing now, later you will be able to say I quit with out feeling like throwing an unfinished icecream cone.

Automaton
10-18-2008, 01:04 PM

You have been my fellow, to me at least...

YO, if you quit now, Yo will comeback later rusty!!1
If you complete on practecing now, later you will be able to say I quit with out feeling like throwing an unfinished icecream cone.
Yeah you'll be back just like I am, but crappier ;)

Gyohdon
10-18-2008, 01:14 PM
He's not wuitting, we're doing a joint rite now =P

Automaton
10-18-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm sure glad he's not wuitting :P but seriously, I didn't know you animated Gyohdon...

Stormwalker
10-18-2008, 01:25 PM
You haven't even tried accomplishing your dream for too long , I'm here for like 1+ year , and people barely know me. Anyway I see the point your making and its quite reasonable , counting that pivot section has been over run by noobs , but now some of the goodies are coming back (kinda). And yeh I know what you mean that's why I'm basically quitting pivot as well , flash is just ... better , in every aspect. Yeh I think we could do a join later perhaps.

Gyohdon
10-18-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm sure glad he's not wuitting :P but seriously, I didn't know you animated Gyohdon...

FU, I'm superb

Ima do something quick now, I hope.

Vorpal
10-18-2008, 03:21 PM
Theres the last anim. Enjoy the nubness.

I'm sorry that I'm quitting. I'm just not going to animate unless some famous guy for example like Stormwalker suddenly comes up and asks for a joint with me.

Just, sorry.

Respect- 50 % pussy.
It's okay if pivot is pointless, so is animating stick figures all in total.
That makes a certain hypocrisy of it all, if your leaving for flash just say so.
Don't be a big faggot about it. Also I was going to joint with you to try and get veteran but I guess not huh?
By the way, if you think that flash will help you get any were animating think again.
It will become more of a living for you and eventually not be fun at all.
Remember you started pivoting for fun, not to get good at animating.

Quiter.

poppetje3D
10-18-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm basically quitting pivot as well , flash is just ... better , in every aspect. Yeh I think we could do a join later perhaps.

Aah , i got flash 2 :S
Its 2 freakin hard!
So.. i keep it with pivot :D

Vorpal
10-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Aah , i got flash 2 :S
Its 2 freakin hard!
So.. i keep it with pivot :D

Dude I am going to get flash 8, get an upgrade.

poppetje3D
10-18-2008, 04:21 PM
i have flash 8 2

noble crusader
10-18-2008, 05:12 PM
I hate quitters seriously if your gonna quit at least dont make a thread about it -_-"

BluGil
10-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey there. im Tom Cruise, and i would fancy doing a joint with you.

Dragonkof
10-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Thats it now Saha.
Joint, or Big Daddy here will slap you hard.

meh, if you do leave, come back sometime, some of us goodies might still be here.

Phosphorus
10-18-2008, 07:24 PM
You haven't even tried accomplishing your dream for too long , I'm here for like 1+ year , and people barely know me.

That's because you leave then come back after a month repeatedly.

Also, bai.

LakE
10-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Respect- 50 % pussy.
It's okay if pivot is pointless, so is animating stick figures all in total.
That makes a certain hypocrisy of it all, if your leaving for flash just say so.
Don't be a big faggot about it. Also I was going to joint with you to try and get veteran but I guess not huh?
By the way, if you think that flash will help you get any were animating think again.
It will become more of a living for you and eventually not be fun at all.
Remember you started pivoting for fun, not to get good at animating.

Quiter.

You make it sound like something so serious, when in reality, it's an animating program for sticks, where everybody makes animations that look similar, by moving joints.
Animating stick figures in flash really isn't that pointless, it teaches you the basics then you eventually move up to fullbody. Personal achievements aren't pointless.
Reading the last line alone; Your point is, he's quitting something he used to do for fun, which suddenly makes him a pussy and a quitter?
The possibility that boredom has struck is inevitable.

Vorpal
10-18-2008, 07:57 PM
You make it sound like something so serious, when in reality, it's an animating program for sticks, where everybody makes animations that look similar, by moving joints.
Animating stick figures in flash really isn't that pointless, it teaches you the basics then you eventually move up to fullbody. Personal achievements aren't pointless.
Reading the last line alone; Your point is, he's quitting something he used to do for fun, which suddenly makes him a pussy and a quitter?
The possibility that boredom has struck is inevitable.

No he's quiting it because he wants to accomplish something wen in actuality a lot of good animators for flash got good fast because they got really good at pivot before.
He is making it sound like pivot is just a waist of time. wen he is then going to do the same thing in flash.
It is hypocritical, and if it was such a waist of time he would not have made this thread, same goes for you sandbagging my last post.
Maybe he said that he was going to keep pivoting while doing flash to me on msn, huh?
Even so, personal achievements can be obtained by someone who has not got really good at pivot yet.
Why go for personal achievements and forget why you started?
Imagine if he got bored with something he did for fun, what would happen if you did it for goals imagine how unfun that would be.
Even if it was fun As you said (it will eventually get boring).
Calling quits because there are no longer any more pros, makes him a quiter.
And not achieving pro status, before hand make him pussy, because it's easier that way.

Maybe consider more than your one sided view, before questioning why I am pissy.

Also I would like to add you are probably only posting on that because you like flash huh?

Saha
10-18-2008, 10:22 PM
No he's quiting it because he wants to accomplish something wen in actuality a lot of good animators for flash got good fast because they got really good at pivot before.
He is making it sound like pivot is just a waist of time. wen he is then going to do the same thing in flash.
It is hypocritical, and if it was such a waist of time he would not have made this thread, same goes for you sandbagging my last post.
Maybe he said that he was going to keep pivoting while doing flash to me on msn, huh?
Even so, personal achievements can be obtained by someone who has not got really good at pivot yet.
Imagine if he got bored with something he did for fun, what would happen if you did it for goals imagine how unfun that would be.
And not achieving pro status, before hand make him pussy, because it's easier that way.

Maybe consider more than your one sided view, before questioning why I am pissy.

Also I would like to add you are probably only posting on that because you like flash huh?

I'm just sorry. Ever since I found out secretly that I couldn't even ****ing animate a run. I got mad. I taught I was good. I know your going to ask me to practice. I will. But only to improve my flash.

You're making it sound like I'm a big well known famous animator. I'm not. Though, I'll only pivot for joints, competitions or when I'm bored.

I'll rarely do a 200-400 framed anim.

I don't have the pivotting for fun in me anymore.

MoD
10-19-2008, 05:02 AM
Saha is sexy, shut the **** up.

LakE
10-19-2008, 05:04 AM

IT'S JUST A ****ING STICK ANIMATING PROGRAM. IT'S NOT LIKE HE PROMISED TO SUCK YOUR COCK THEN DECIDED TO BITE IT INSTEAD.

H A X
10-19-2008, 05:32 AM
i dont see the point in quiting anything just take a break becuase your just gonna come back and say im pivoting again trust me i know

Bonk
10-19-2008, 05:43 AM
@NM: Can't you just let Saha use whatever program he wants without fear of being called a pussy?

Just accept that he is moving on to a better program.

LakE
10-19-2008, 05:45 AM
i dont see the point in quiting anything just take a break becuase your just gonna come back and say im pivoting again trust me i know

There is something wrong with you if you take animating so seriously.

H A X
10-19-2008, 05:48 AM
i dont show humour im dead inside and i dont take it seriously watch QUIT JUST F***ING QUIT

Iwishtospeakwiththemods
10-19-2008, 06:19 AM
Are you by any chance the illegimate son of satan?

Scarecrow
10-19-2008, 06:53 AM
Hay saha,

wanna joint?

‹berschall
10-19-2008, 07:01 AM

This text is so full of shit, stretched and way out of any fucking proportion, it's hilarious. For fuck's sake it's an animation program and not a Broadway musical. "Booo i can't go on moving dots around booohooo", that's just plainly ridiculous. If you ever had "dreams" connected to an animation program, you should move your 11-year-old ass around the hood a little and find some actual dreams.

Dragonkof
10-19-2008, 07:54 AM
"Booo i can't go on moving dots around booohooo"

I lol'd.
Seriously hard.

mostly because i can relate to that.

Rabstar
10-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Noooo
Saha, Why!?! Ur awsome.
U inspired me, and...forgot name..Fluxinator... that is it!
And guys, please stop doing pity joints, if you want to do a proper joint, do it, dont do pity/fake one.
And saha, u better not post u know what yet. or you die!

Saha
10-19-2008, 10:13 AM
This text is so full of shit, stretched and way out of any fucking proportion, it's hilarious. For fuck's sake it's an animation program and not a Broadway musical. "Booo i can't go on moving dots around booohooo", that's just plainly ridiculous. If you ever had "dreams" connected to an animation program, you should move your 11-year-old ass around the hood a little and find some actual dreams.

Schall, I'm not 11.. I'm 12.

Nearly 13. Thats not the point.
I know I should have real dreams atm. But I don't. I've finished my most important exam. Now I've got nothing to do but to just sit and wait for secondary.

Get to know the person before you start talking shit.

Phosphorus
10-19-2008, 11:53 AM
You know other people have quit animating with Pivot, but they don't make a big ****ing deal about it? Yeah, it's true.

Vorpal
10-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Wow I guess I can't be pissed at my buddy who is also one of the very few okay pivoteers left leaving without people going ape shit on me huh?
Fags.

MoD
10-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Necrotic Mannequin, who are you?

Vorpal
10-19-2008, 03:52 PM
I know who you are, I am sure someone will tell you who all I have been here in a bit.

LakE
10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
What the **** did you just say?

Vorpal
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM
What the **** did you just say?

I called you a FAG, I was hoping I didn't need to BOLD that but I guess I do.

LakE
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
You didn't BOLD it. You CAPATLIZED it.

Vorpal
10-19-2008, 04:56 PM
You didn't BOLD it. You CAPATLIZED it.

Touche, mister lake man. Still I just want to be mad at my buddy in piece. I R sorry. : /

LakE
10-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Why thank you.
Okay. I too apologise.

billster-knight
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
come one saha... why are you quitting?? your on the top of your game!!
and your a super cool animator!! can anybody call ipwnall to ask saha for a joint?

Bonk
10-20-2008, 01:48 AM
Well you are allowed to be mad at him. On Msn or PMs.

M3D
10-20-2008, 08:45 AM
Lol at this whole thread.

Gyohdon
10-20-2008, 02:52 PM

Second'd, for faggotry is laughable

Sorry masamune, but it is... =/

lazlohouse
10-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Don`t quit i just started I suck and I will NEVER quit at this

klassen
10-21-2008, 05:14 PM
ok
this thing is crazy
saha, do a joint with someone or quit in peace
and lazlohouse, that added nothing to this thread

power fuse0
10-22-2008, 03:02 PM

Seconded .

Cooookie_Monster_
10-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Well that sucks that your quitting i quit a few months ago cus my animations sucked But i started back up today and im doing really well with the movements...:Nooooooo: