CRAZY JAY
03-04-2008, 01:19 AM
http://www.stickpage.com/image/entanglementlarge.jpg
http://www.stickpage.com/entanglementplay.shtml

By: Tman & Miccool

Scarecrow
03-04-2008, 01:24 AM
That was pretty cool.

The effects and backgrounds were outstanding, although I did notice that perspective was thrown out the window with the movement of the cityscape in the far distance in one part.

Personally I didn't like the music, and the sound effects were, as in every animation ever except mine, old and overused.

I didn't like the random conversations and emoticons, because that's just another one of those things that everyone does now since Jcamelo.

There was a distinct lack of any percievable storyline, but it was well animated, smooth and colourful.

Overall, good job.

:]

Horrj, first post, I wonder how that happened

Legend
03-04-2008, 01:30 AM
First of all, that animation was freaking insane.

Second of all...wow...you're online.

LN3uq
03-04-2008, 01:47 AM
Really nice animation throughout, and even though it's sort of generic as far as the plot goes, I loved it.
:D

xirmi
03-04-2008, 03:36 AM
That was awesome. I loved all of it.

Drifts
03-04-2008, 04:50 AM
just totally incrediable...bkground sooooo perfessional like....the whole animtion had no downfall...good work TMAN and Miccol(sorry spelt that wrong)

.Aklemo.
03-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Sexy . ;D

Doomdooer
03-04-2008, 07:58 AM
Not much plot, just fighting.

I love that.
Lots of nice effects, and the originality of some of them was pretty well done.
The meteor summon was great.

Spitzer
03-04-2008, 08:20 AM
ok Tman:
-Some movements were very hard to follow. Never let characters run/ jump long distances in a crowd of other characters because you loose where he is and what's going on
-The sound effects you use are balls and a half. Please get some new ones

Miccool
-Movements were very fluid but you were following the same trend as Tman and it got very confusing with you as well.

I really liked the animation though guys. You inspired me :P

Tolin
03-04-2008, 08:47 AM
I really liked it. Music was nice and fitted the animation. Background detaljed and looked good. Fight and effects looked really cool.
This was TM, right? Looking forward to the others! :]

Jousteh
03-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Everything was just INSANE.

zwolfsburg
03-04-2008, 10:56 AM
lolz I knew miccool would hit the big-screen someday. He's one of my favorite animators. That was awesome. A double project. I give it a 10. I just wish the fighting went a bit slower. I have a headache now from watching the sticks bounce all over the place.

.Aklemo.
03-04-2008, 11:07 AM
lolz I knew miccool would hit the big-screen someday. He's one of my favorite animators. That was awesome. A double project. I give it a 10. I just wish the fighting went a bit slower. I have a headache now from watching the sticks bounce all over the place.

Miccool is a girl .

Spitzer
03-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Miccool isn't in theatres...

Miccool is a girl .
He's a guy, dumb****. His name's Michael.

zwolfsburg
03-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Miccool isn't in theatres...

I know spitz. I meant the stick page big screen.

necros the black
03-04-2008, 01:26 PM
lol that was freakin awesome!!!!

Spitzer
03-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Miccool is a girl .
you clearly said "Miccool is a girl"

you were not talking about the big screen.

Storm1
03-04-2008, 02:06 PM
loved it! the music fits perfectly and the animation was smooth but a little to fast

Strife
03-04-2008, 06:19 PM
you clearly said "Miccool is a girl"

you were not talking about the big screen.

Spitzer get the **** out, don't start flaming over something this small, go to messages if you have to.

Tman and Miccool..

Awesome job, Tman's movements were kinda iffy at the start but it improved really fast and was alot better (He started this a while ago, that's why).

Both of you great job, I'm proud [:

Ultiran
03-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I for some reason dont find this as good as terkoiz's creations.

Out of 10 i would say dis animation is 8 out of 10

Terkoiz to me is 10 outta 10

Legend
03-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I can only justify the stupidity of that post with it being your first post.

Omega
03-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Wow, that was amazing.
Tman, your particles have certainly improved. Movements were alright, and got much better at the end. The only thing I have to say is to draw stickfigures better. Did you draw the last scene, with all the stickmen? If so, I noticed that many were disfigured and ugly. Apart from that, excellent job.
Miccool? Animations were ridiculously smooth as usual, with very good easing. Physics were great, and very fluid as well. Great particles as usual. I particularly loved those angles you used when the green and black stickfigures were fighting in the air; I have to commend you for that.

Good job, guys. Will there be a part 2?

Oh, and choice of music was sort of... strange.

Miccool
03-04-2008, 08:06 PM
Yeah, there's a chance for a number 2 in the future.. But yeah, Thanks for all the support. ^^

and I'm a guy. Just for clarification. >_>

Vervanda
03-04-2008, 08:46 PM
pretty cool, some of the backrounds had some flaws.

T Man
03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
pretty cool, some of the backrounds had some flaws.

WTF
take that back.

Vervanda
03-04-2008, 08:53 PM
pretty cool, all of the backrounds were flawless

T Man
03-04-2008, 08:55 PM
lol, thanks love .

zerzavy
03-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Woah, i wish i was as good as you guys in art but im too lazy to bring my self toward doing anything now & day's but you did inspire me to try in bettering myself in animation.

Index
03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
It's great. Sexy backgrounds.

Tentionmaru
03-05-2008, 02:09 AM
that's some cool shit right there.

.Aklemo.
03-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Yeah, there's a chance for a number 2 in the future.. But yeah, Thanks for all the support. ^^

dang >:[

Vincent
03-06-2008, 12:00 AM
wow that was REALLY REALLY impressive and it was very inspireing to me
Backgrounds were amazing also overal i give that a 1000/10

Legend
03-06-2008, 12:03 AM
The forest was amazing. You need to show me how to make BG's like that!! Haha, but really, the animation was insane.

zwolfsburg
03-06-2008, 02:32 AM

dang >:[

hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha. XD

miccol: 1 aklemo: 0

Sunder Forge
03-06-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm so happy to of seen this, this song is amazing for me.
I loved every bit of Miccool's, Tman's part was just a let down to me, not up to par. But no red and black sticks and gay talking.
Miccool.....now in my top five animators.
****ing awsome work.

Mesmay
03-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow, this is just....

I cant really think of the words.
Awesome.
I thought both parts where awesome, and although everyone is saying that they like Miccool's more, you have to think of all the work TMan mustve put in to make that background. Plus his animation was better that about 95% of people on this site.
Not to say that Miccool's wasnt pure pwnage also.

Congrats on front page btw.
And if you ever read this, can I ask-
what is with the really long "thanks to-" lists?
Does everyone on the list actually have something to do with it, or is it just thanks for inspiration, or thanks for knowing me?

T Man
03-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I'm so happy to of seen this, this song is amazing for me.
I loved every bit of Miccool's, Tman's part was just a let down to me, not up to par. But no red and black sticks and gay talking.
Miccool.....now in my top five animators.
****ing awsome work.

lol .

Miccool
03-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Wow, this is just....

I cant really think of the words.
Awesome.
I thought both parts where awesome, and although everyone is saying that they like Miccool's more, you have to think of all the work TMan mustve put in to make that background. Plus his animation was better that about 95% of people on this site.
Not to say that Miccool's wasnt pure pwnage also.

Congrats on front page btw.
And if you ever read this, can I ask-
what is with the really long "thanks to-" lists?
Does everyone on the list actually have something to do with it, or is it just thanks for inspiration, or thanks for knowing me?

Actually there weren't that many people, just that it was displaying them one by one, so it took a while.. And I mostly just added (I made the creds list) People that supported the project and people that helped us along the way, etc.

zwolfsburg
03-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Actually there weren't that many people, just that it was displaying them one by one, so it took a while.. And I mostly just added (I made the creds list) People that supported the project and people that helped us along the way, etc.

If I had known you two were making it then I would have supported you guys and given ideas. How did you and Tman come up with the idea?

FizzlemanJ
03-07-2008, 01:26 PM
The effects and background were just plain pwnsome. The animation was awesome too. Great effort you guys.

T Man
03-07-2008, 07:33 PM
If I had known you two were making it then I would have supported you guys and given ideas. How did you and Tman come up with the idea?

it's called being creative. lol.

zwolfsburg
03-08-2008, 02:04 AM
it's called being creative. lol.

then the creativity put into is really nice. I like the menu as well.

pokit5
03-08-2008, 01:41 PM
Absolutely the best animation on Stickpage. Thats final. I dont care what you think. ITS FRIKIN AWESOME

T Man
03-09-2008, 02:33 PM
:D thanks .

Makkeiz
03-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Nice Job, Miccool and Tman. I hope one day I can make a project with ya.

Flashorama
03-10-2008, 02:04 AM
Well i guess its my turn to comment. I really did like it the effects were good especially the meteor. When the red giant guy threw him into space that was good but when he hit him down he didn't seem to have enough momentum it seemed to cause that much of an impact. Though who am I to say since I am only a pivoteer. Hope to see next installment soon.

zwolfsburg
03-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Now you two are epic. how does it feel to be a legend?

T Man
03-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Well i guess its my turn to comment. I really did like it the effects were good especially the meteor. When the red giant guy threw him into space that was good but when he hit him down he didn't seem to have enough momentum it seemed to cause that much of an impact. Though who am I to say since I am only a pivoteer. Hope to see next installment soon.

actually, you are very correct. I've been told that a ton to be honest.

Vervanda
03-13-2008, 01:00 PM

T Man has spoken

T Man
03-13-2008, 08:35 PM
T Man has spoken

yeap .

Miccool
03-13-2008, 08:38 PM
lmao, I knew at least one person was gonna say that. oh well, it's cool.

zwolfsburg
03-14-2008, 01:34 PM
lmao, I knew at least one person was gonna say that. oh well, it's cool.

it's not cool. it's mic-cool =D.

kirimaru
03-21-2008, 08:02 AM
I love it, but because I am not very inteligent I don't understand the endnig

mraznbuddy
04-06-2008, 11:20 PM
!!! i found something!! :D
..im not sure but when tman summons that meteor and you roll over that summon thing on the ground, it lets you push it...but nothing happens..

:] just thought i might let you know.

Miccool
04-07-2008, 12:37 AM
There are bigger flaws than that.. Just glad no one's noticed. :}

zwolfsburg
04-07-2008, 02:12 AM
yeah, it's still good even if there are a few flaws.

enzo
04-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Great animation.
I thought Miccool did a better job with movements, but both of you are beasties.

Anyways, I also thought you ripped off Terkoiz's Shock anim with the way the dialogue was animated.

thursday
04-07-2008, 07:56 PM
woh its been a long time i came back to see a hella people got seriously good with flash :|.

Index
04-07-2008, 11:22 PM
woh its been a long time i came back to see a hella people got seriously good with flash :|.

Who the hell are you

SSOutPhase
04-08-2008, 11:25 AM
It's Thursday! :D

zwolfsburg
04-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Who the hell are you

he's only on, on Tuesdays even though he's called Thursday. He should have been called Friday because that's the best day of the week.

thursday
04-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Who the hell are you

i used to be here when zmobie,antix and greg anims used to go here i probably lost all of my respect but i hope things didnt change alot uh i think NTG knows me i talked to him when we first got into animating around jan 2006.

Gavel
04-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Who the hell are you
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/member.php?u=8197

thursday
04-08-2008, 09:01 PM
http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/member.php?u=8197

? no you got the ip's mixed up i forgot this pass and made zerzavy and sent a email to a technical guy that works here.
i thought he deleted zerzavy but didnt.

if u want proof ill go to my email and post it.

Gavel
04-08-2008, 09:08 PM
? no you got the ip's mixed up i forgot this pass and made zerzavy and sent a email to a technical guy that works here.
i thought he deleted zerzavy but didnt.

if u want proof ill go to my email and post it.
Well first of all, you can't delete a forum account.

Second, anyone can just fake a email to technical support.

Third, no I didn't get the IPs mixed up.

thursday
04-08-2008, 09:10 PM
Well first of all, you can't delete a forum account.

Second, anyone can just fake a email to technical support.

Third, no I didn't get the IPs mixed up.

okay.... i don't really know u so why r u targeting all ur anger and disruptive behavoir at me i dont really appreciate the things ur trying to put on me.
I really dont wanna be a problem causer so lets just stay on the movie please.

Gavel
04-08-2008, 09:11 PM
How the hell does it sound like I'm being angry or disruptive? Just because I called you out for being Houston (which is considered an insult to you) that doesn't mean my nostrils are flaring and I'm hell-bent on destruction.

You noobs need to quit this "angry internet nerd" sentiment you have on everyone on a forum. Because whenever you get into an argument with someone and can't back yourselves up, you try to make the other person look like the bad guy by saying their angry.

thursday
04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm Sorry..... You done know?

Gavel
04-08-2008, 09:19 PM
No, but you are, Mr. "ZWOMG IM BEING BULLIED CUZ SUM1 SAID I HAD DA SAME IP AS SUM1 ELSE LOLZ".

thursday
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
No, but you are, Mr. "ZWOMG IM BEING BULLIED CUZ SUM1 SAID I HAD DA SAME IP AS SUM1 ELSE LOLZ".

Well, u kinda r bullying me but anyways lets not ruin things for everyone else :D congrats tman and miccool ignore the whole fighting scene that has been made.

Gavel
04-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, u kinda r bullying me but anyways lets not ruin things for everyone else :D congrats tman and miccool ignore the whole fighting scene that has been made.
Saying you're using the same IP as someone is not bullying. Stop blowing things out of proportion and lighten up. Good God, man.

Miccool
04-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Oh hey Thursday, long time no see. =O

(Last time was on FI I think) but good to see you again.

Jazz
04-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Saying you're using the same IP as someone is not bullying. Stop blowing things out of proportion and lighten up. Good God, man.

Just shut up, you are losing an argument and are just making things worse.

Index
04-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Just shut up, you are losing an argument and are just making things worse.

Are you serious?

Gavel
04-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Are you serious?
I honestly think he is. Is it me or are the people on this site getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day?

Jazz, you honestly think it was necessary to post that? If anyone's making things worse, it's you by sparking an "argument" that ended a day ago, idiot.

thursday
04-09-2008, 05:15 PM
oh, hey jazz and miccool havent seen u in years.

yeah people the arguement was over.

I informed paperclip about the whole mess hes helping me a little.

conman94
04-13-2008, 09:59 AM
I thought Entanglement was pretty good the colors and graphics were perfect.I do agree with the Jawz though, the sound effects were very repetitive...

jorosh
05-04-2008, 04:42 AM
Oh. Awesome! Very goog animators and nice choice of music.

Strife
05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
I honestly think he is. Is it me or are the people on this site getting more and more ridiculous with each passing day?

Jazz, you honestly think it was necessary to post that? If anyone's making things worse, it's you by sparking an "argument" that ended a day ago, idiot.

Feel free to leave.

And saying he is Houstan (or however you spell it) is an insult.

Thursday is a really old member, who was respected back in the day, if you knew him you'd know that him being houstan is pretty ridiculous, and he even said he wasn't, but you kept pushing it anyways.

And know was gets me angry? These so called "vets" or whatever on this site are always pointing out how the site is getting worse and worse every single day, you can either A. Leave or B. Stop complaining about it.

That is all.

StrunG
05-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Feel free to leave.

And saying he is Houstan (or however you spell it) is an insult.

Thursday is a really old member, who was respected back in the day, if you knew him you'd know that him being houstan is pretty ridiculous, and he even said he wasn't, but you kept pushing it anyways.

And know was gets me angry? These so called "vets" or whatever on this site are always pointing out how the site is getting worse and worse every single day, you can either A. Leave or B. Stop complaining about it.

That is all.

Actually, no he's not. You guys are getting him mixed up with the old Thursday from RHA. This guy really is Houston Mane/Cookie/Cookie-gangsta. The old Thursday (the one you guys are thinking of) was actually cool.

i used to be here when zmobie,antix and greg anims used to go here i probably lost all of my respect but i hope things didnt change alot uh i think NTG knows me i talked to him when we first got into animating around jan 2006.
I actually found this funny considering Antix and Greg-Anims were never active here and if they did post at one point, it definitely wasn't in 2006. The point is every time Houston comes back with one of his different accounts he always tries to play the "oh it's okay guys you won't remember me, I joined back in like 2002 and was best friends with all of the vets."

Deathwish
05-04-2008, 07:43 PM
And if you don't believe StrunG then believe Ed Norton.

http://slyoyster.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ednorton.jpg

Miccool
05-04-2008, 07:45 PM
AND CONFUSION STRIKES YET AGAIN.... yeah, and looking on his previous posts, it doesn't seem like the old thursday. :<

But I find it hilarious that he's acting like the old thursday.

Strife
05-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh wow, I was thinking of the real one then.

I have been swindled.

Though, he was posting with horrible grammar and stuff, that kinda threw me off.

rx00worth
05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
so good
shiftlimits steal :P